PDA

View Full Version : Did any of you grow up in a household where your parents didn't like you?

BrainDead
10-29-2015, 10:09 PM
If so, how did you know? How did it make you feel? How did you deal with it?

macmac
10-29-2015, 10:17 PM
If so, how did you know? How did it make you feel? How did you deal with it?

That's a fukked up question. Must be tough.

My parents are pretty dysfunctional and fukked in their own rights, but they've always had love for me. Can't imagine having parents who straight up don't like you or who feel you're a burden they'd love to get rid of.

BrainDead
10-29-2015, 10:25 PM
That's a fukked up question. Must be tough.

My parents are pretty dysfunctional and fukked in their own rights, but they've always had love for me. Can't imagine having parents who straight up don't like you or who feel you're a burden they'd love to get rid of.
I think this happens more often then most people think.

Batz
10-29-2015, 10:36 PM
I dated someone who did. Horrible household to grow up in, a lot of emotional and physical abuse with no love sprinkled in between. She is completely independent now thankfully, has been for a good while. It took her a while to realize that the life she was living wasn't a normal child's life, so when she could get out - she got out. Her older sister decided to stay connected with the family, for whatever reason. But man she seemed to have been in one hell of a hole, glad she got out and it turned out to be the best thing for her.

24-Inch_Chrome
10-29-2015, 11:12 PM
No one likes RTC so he'd probably know.

Mike Armstrong
10-30-2015, 12:55 AM
Is OP Stalker?

sammichoffate
10-30-2015, 01:21 AM
What's worse, a parent telling you they hate you? Or pretending to love you and use you till you're dried up? I'm sure a lot of people on this board had family issues but thankfully didn't have their family do that type of shit to them. Others have though.

Mr. Jabbar
10-30-2015, 01:31 AM
Very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Some times he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy, the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical, summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds, pretty standard really. At the age of 12 I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen, a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum, it's breathtaking, I suggest you try it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMIDpJ8H7H0

Proctor
10-30-2015, 04:57 AM
Very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Some times he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy, the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical, summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds, pretty standard really. At the age of 12 I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen, a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum, it's breathtaking, I suggest you try it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMIDpJ8H7H0
Sounds like you learned how to play thick from the beginning :applause:

Bosnian Sajo
10-30-2015, 07:09 AM
OP, we here to listen and help, write out ya feelings, bruh. It feels good to let it out.