PDA

View Full Version : Do Europeans only care about Syrians because they're white?

Nick Young
10-30-2015, 05:49 PM
It seems racist that Europe is allowing Syrian refuges in, due to their race, but have not allowed non-white refuges from other countries in as refuges at the same amount.

Non-white South Americans, Africans and non-white Asians for example, even ones who live in war torn countries undergoing civil war, have found it extremely difficult to get refuge status in Europe.

But now European countries like Sweden and Germany are glady opening their borders for Syrian refuges. Is it only because Syrians are white? Seems pretty racist, Europe. Either let everyone in, or let no one in. It is racist to only allow immigrants in as refuges based on the color of their skin. African, Asian and South American refuges should not be forced to suffer.

StephHamann
10-30-2015, 05:50 PM
I don't care about Syrians either

fiddy
10-30-2015, 05:54 PM
Get your eyes checked

NumberSix
10-30-2015, 05:57 PM
That doesn't make any sense. Europeans hate whites.

ALBballer
10-30-2015, 10:28 PM
It seems racist that Europe is allowing Syrian refuges in, due to their race, but have not allowed non-white refuges from other countries in as refuges at the same amount.

Non-white South Americans, Africans and non-white Asians for example, even ones who live in war torn countries undergoing civil war, have found it extremely difficult to get refuge status in Europe.

But now European countries like Sweden and Germany are glady opening their borders for Syrian refuges. Is it only because Syrians are white? Seems pretty racist, Europe. Either let everyone in, or let no one in. It is racist to only allow immigrants in as refuges based on the color of their skin. African, Asian and South American refuges should not be forced to suffer.

Kosovar Albanians have been trying to claim asylum and there was a sudden spike earlier this year but the vast majority of asylum requests were denied (something like 99%.) No media outrage and Germans don't have to succumb to PC race baiting since Kosovars are white.

A British politician voiced concerns bout Albania joining the EU due to immigration either this year or last. Albania's population is roughly 3 million and even if every single Albanian from Albania emigrated they would not even make up the majority in London. It's quite common to here anti-immigrant stances towards Poles, Romanians, Bulgarians etc but you will be hard pressed to find the British politician that is against Middle Eastern, African, Asian immigration. The PC enuchs don't have the balls to call out non-Euro immigration.

Akrazotile
10-30-2015, 10:32 PM

Yeah.... and...?

SugarHill
10-30-2015, 10:53 PM
Yeah.... and...?
why don't he want me man

Akrazotile
10-30-2015, 11:07 PM
why don't he want me man

What do you mean? Im sure he wants you. As a documented immigrant, on a visa, with some purpose in the country.

He just doesnt want 500,000 of you showing up at once, unorganized, unaccounted for, and unable to speak the language :(

Dresta
10-31-2015, 09:52 AM
Tell me: what sane person could possibly look around any major European capital city and think "we deffo need more people here, there just aren't enough at present"

smh

tomtucker
11-01-2015, 04:03 AM
about as white as a dump truck full of cowshit

CeltsGarlic
11-01-2015, 06:53 AM
I dont know a single person that wants refugees in. Simple as that.

Nick Young
11-01-2015, 12:45 PM
the swedes are hyped up for them.

NumberSix
11-01-2015, 01:08 PM
Dats ray-shish.

CeltsGarlic
11-01-2015, 02:43 PM

Well I dont exactly understand swedes. I wonder if they are soo liberal like it seems to look.

Nick Young
11-01-2015, 06:51 PM
Well I dont exactly understand swedes. I wonder if they are soo liberal like it seems to look.
There are a lot of neo-nazis there, and the numbers of neo-cons are dramatically rising, so my impression is it's a pretty bipolar country

tomtucker
11-01-2015, 07:16 PM

they are brainwashed by a fukked up goverment........sweden is long gone, just call it islamic northstate

NumberSix
11-01-2015, 10:02 PM
they are brainwashed by a fukked up goverment........sweden is long gone, just call it islamic northstate
Dat state education system at work.

Horde of Temujin
11-01-2015, 10:14 PM
:facepalm
Kosovar Albanians have been trying to claim asylum and there was a sudden spike earlier this year but the vast majority of asylum requests were denied (something like 99%.) No media outrage and Germans don't have to succumb to PC race baiting since Kosovars are white.

A British politician voiced concerns bout Albania joining the EU due to immigration either this year or last. Albania's population is roughly 3 million and even if every single Albanian from Albania emigrated they would not even make up the majority in London. It's quite common to here anti-immigrant stances towards Poles, Romanians, Bulgarians etc but you will be hard pressed to find the British politician that is against Middle Eastern, African, Asian immigration. The PC enuchs don't have the balls to call out non-Euro immigration.

Haven't you ever seen Taken?

ALBballer
11-13-2015, 11:02 AM
:facepalm

Haven't you ever seen Taken?

That is applicable as me asking you "Have you seen Star Wars?"

LootOP
11-13-2015, 11:05 AM
Are Arabs racists because they don't let any Syrians in?

Is Nick Young a flaming idiot?

StephHamann
11-13-2015, 12:08 PM
Dat state education system at work.

Sweden is pretty much the prototype of a dystopian state.

1984 in full effect