PDA

View Full Version : Fan Duel: Anyone have experience with this?

IGOTGAME
10-30-2015, 09:37 PM
seems like a fun idea to make watching the games a little more fun.

tmacattack33
10-30-2015, 10:01 PM
It's good fun...if you don't drop serious money into it thinking you're going to win.

Most of the winners are pros who enter in 100's (or even 1,000's) of teams per contest, and they have algorithms that tell them which groupings of players would make their teams more unique, which gives them a better chance of winning.

I play it sometimes...i only drop like $20 on it though and assume that i am going to lose and so I look at that $20 like it is going towards entertainment...like going to a movie or something.

kunk75
10-30-2015, 10:05 PM
couldn't have said it better. caveat emptor.

It's good fun...if you don't drop serious money into it thinking you're going to win.

Most of the winners are pros who enter in 100's (or even 1,000's) of teams per contest, and they have algorithms that tell them which groupings of players would make their teams more unique, which gives them a better chance of winning.

I play it sometimes...i only drop like $20 on it though and assume that i am going to lose and so I look at that $20 like it is going towards entertainment...like going to a movie or something.

bigkingsfan
10-30-2015, 10:09 PM
Why do you need money to enjoy the game? Just get league pass or something of that sort and be done with it.