PDA

View Full Version : Kobe could be vying for and winning titles just like Duncan right now...

stalkerforlife
10-31-2015, 03:42 PM
But he's too alpha. He's far too thick headed. His alpha resume is long and pulsating with more than enough man juice to impregnate a nation.

The thing I like most about Duncan is his humility and lack of alpha stubbornness. If Kobe were to take a lesser role, shooting attempts wise, on a contending team, he could easily be doing what Duncan does every year. Imagine Kobe only focusing on defense and scoring about 16 a game...it'd be easy for him.

I just hope Kobe dumps LA and plays for a contender next season, being the last piece needed to get over the hurdle.

Smoke117
10-31-2015, 03:46 PM
But he's too alpha. He's far too thick headed. His alpha resume is long and pulsating with more than enough man juice to impregnate a nation.

The thing I like most about Duncan is his humility and lack of alpha stubbornness. If Kobe were to take a lesser role, shooting attempts wise, on a contending team, he could easily be doing what Duncan does every year. Imagine Kobe only focusing on defense and scoring about 16 a game...it'd be easy for him.

I just hope Kobe dumps LA and plays for a contender next season, being the last piece needed to get over the hurdle.

Kobe is done in the NBA after this season...accept it, shut up, move on.

ArbitraryWater
10-31-2015, 03:47 PM
Anybody regretting funding this piece of shit? :oldlol:

GIF REACTION
10-31-2015, 03:49 PM
There's no doubt Kobe can still play in this league and win

But he'd have to be a 5th/6th/7th option off the bench

Essentially the Vince Carter role

But his ego is too big

Mike Armstrong
10-31-2015, 04:04 PM
Kobe is so alpha that he loses consistently? :biggums:

T_L_P
10-31-2015, 04:10 PM
Kobe couldn't play for any competitive team with his absurdly high $25 million salary.

The good teams would have to lose other, better assets.

dubeta
10-31-2015, 04:12 PM
Kobe's a team cancer bro just live with it and move on

stalkerforlife
10-31-2015, 04:13 PM
Kobe couldn't play for any competitive team with his absurdly high $25 million salary.

The good teams would have to lose other, better assets.

:biggums:

He would take less on a contender.

LoneyROY7
10-31-2015, 04:16 PM
:biggums:

He would take less on a contender.

Oh yeah? :oldlol:

Kobe on his most recent contract: "Did I take a discount? Yeah. Did I take as big a discount as some fans would want me to? No," he said. "Was it a big enough discount to help us be a contender? Yeah."

Le Shaqtus
10-31-2015, 04:17 PM
Anybody regretting funding this piece of shit? :oldlol:

Did you actually give this loser money? That's your mistake right there :lol

warriorfan
10-31-2015, 04:18 PM

Agreed. Far too THICK.

stalkerforlife
10-31-2015, 04:18 PM
Oh yeah? :oldlol:

Kobe on his most recent contract: "Did I take a discount? Yeah. Did I take as big a discount as some fans would want me to? No," he said. "Was it a big enough discount to help us be a contender? Yeah."

Kobe's contract had nothing to do with free agents shunning the Lakers. The Lakers had plenty of money to spend and they'd pay luxury taxes if need be.

Moron.

LoneyROY7
10-31-2015, 04:20 PM
Kobe's contract had nothing to do with free agents shunning the Lakers. The Lakers had plenty of money to spend and they'd pay luxury taxes if need be.

Moron.

You said he would take less money to be on a contender. I'm showing you he already thinks he's taking less money to be on a contender.

Little boy.

GrapeApe
10-31-2015, 04:27 PM
There's no doubt Kobe can still play in this league and win

But he'd have to be a 5th/6th/7th option off the bench

Essentially the Vince Carter role

But his ego is too big

And the thing is, there's nothing wrong with that and it would actually enhance his career. He'd be praised for his adaptability and willigness to accept a lesser role for the sake of winning. In Kobe's mind he thinks it would somehow tarnish his legacy, when in fact it would greatly boost the way he is preceived.

ArbitraryWater
10-31-2015, 05:07 PM
Did you actually give this loser money? That's your mistake right there :lol

of course not :oldlol: but people actually did

Mike Armstrong
10-31-2015, 05:09 PM

Moron.
Yeah, players don't want to play with Kobe himself, the contract is not the issue.