PDA

View Full Version : I never want to hear that Davis has no help

Lebronxrings
10-31-2015, 08:59 PM
pelicans up 1 against gsw despite him playing terribly. Jrue holiday, ryan anderson, eric gordon, toney douglas are nice players. When cole and tyreke are back this team is absolutely stacked.

All Net
10-31-2015, 09:00 PM
One great game by his cast doesn't mean he has a great team around him

Lebronxrings
10-31-2015, 09:03 PM
they've always been pretty good. Last year they were winning games despite his injury. So no, its just not one game.

DMAVS41
LOL...he has help, but it's nothing special at all. It's a terribly constructed team both for the present and future...they should have had Noel and Davis and kept their picks and built the right way....

He has enough help to win like 50...not enough to do anything more than that really unless he goes God mode (which he could)...

Uncle Drew
Just close this thread man, this troll is so lame.

Pushxx
10-31-2015, 09:04 PM
pelicans up 1 against gsw despite him playing terribly. Jrue holiday, ryan anderson, eric gordon, toney douglas are nice players. When cole and tyreke are back this team is absolutely stacked.

A bunch of underachieving, injured, never-reached-their-potential players that don't fit together and a bad coach is absolutely stacked? Damn. :confusedshrug:

Lebronxrings
10-31-2015, 09:05 PM
A bunch of underachieving, injured, never-reached-their-potential players and a bad coach is absolutely stacked? Damn. :confusedshrug:
so gentry is now a bad coach LOL. If you're the second best player and future HOF, you should be at least a top 4 seed in your conference. The damage control is strong for davis.

Smoke117
10-31-2015, 09:05 PM
A bunch of underachieving, injured, never-reached-their-potential players that don't fit together and a bad coach is absolutely stacked? Damn. :confusedshrug:

Lebron stan logic at work.

Uncle Drew
10-31-2015, 09:06 PM
Not to mention, Cole and Douglas were Miami's 2nd and 3rd string of PG's, and LeBron couldn't win with them in 2014. :roll:

Al Thornton
10-31-2015, 09:07 PM
they have some good players but they don't fit together well. and none of those guys are all stars, the rest of the top west teams have at least 2 all stars.

Lebronxrings
10-31-2015, 09:07 PM
Lebron stan logic at work.
im not a lebron stan. Despite my name and team i support i just like watching him. My favorite player was actually Jordan when i was growing up. I loved watching his games "Air Jordan".

sportjames23
10-31-2015, 09:08 PM
they've always been pretty good. Last year they were winning games despite his injury. So no, its just not one game.

They barely made the playoffs then proceeded to get swept. His teammates aren't that good.

DMAVS41
10-31-2015, 09:18 PM

what are you referencing?

they had a losing record without him last year...were -5.7 points per 100 without him last year...

he was a 24/10/2 highly efficient monster on both ends...the problem isn't Davis ....hes an elite player...his team is what is holding him back

bobopenguin
10-31-2015, 09:22 PM

if that line up is a good team, then Cavs line up is a Hall of fame team.
no excuse for bron this year.

Kobe_6/8
10-31-2015, 09:44 PM
Nobody on the Pelicans is a clear first-option on most teams besides Davis.

Jordan/Pippen, Kobe/Shaq, LeBron/Wade, etc. are all easily first options on most teams.

FKAri
10-31-2015, 09:56 PM
toney douglas? LMAOO:lol :oldlol: :roll:

GrapeApe
10-31-2015, 10:09 PM
toney douglas? LMAOO:lol :oldlol: :roll:

Yeah, and did OP actually mention Norris Cole in arguing that a team is stacked? :oldlol: