PDA

View Full Version : i'm done being a fan of kobe if hes gonna tank his last season away deferring

kennethgriffin
11-01-2015, 12:41 PM
If he truly has accepted defeat just cause of one bad game where half his shots went in and out... then hes no longer alpha

Hes accepted fate and is now just riding out his 25 mill

Hes basically retired.

Lakers are basically tankinh for the #1 pick already. Isnt it top 3 protected?

R.i.p kobe bean bryant. Its been fun.

I'm gonna take a few years off until wiggins can take control of the wolves.

Might be back for the playoffs if toronto is in it. Peace out

Lebronxrings
11-01-2015, 12:43 PM
:oldlol: these hos aint loyal.

Im guessing you're a curry fan now? Hate fake fans like you.

dubeta
11-01-2015, 12:43 PM
Kobe has a better chance of shooting 40+% this season than for OP to get off his nuts

:yaohappy:

kennethgriffin
11-01-2015, 12:44 PM
:oldlol: these hos aint loyal.

Im guessing you're a curry fan now? Hate fake fans like you.

Theres no loyalty to a team or player that purposefully lose

Why am i cheering or even watching if theyre tanking and kobe doesnt care anymore

They have no respect for the fans. So **** em

Jameerthefear
11-01-2015, 12:45 PM
Kobe has a better chance of shooting 40+% this season than for OP to get off his nuts

:yaohappy:
:roll: :roll:

Kenneth, put your ****ing helmet back on.

nathanjizzle
11-01-2015, 12:45 PM
youre a loser.

kennethgriffin
11-01-2015, 12:46 PM
The funny thing is.. lebron seems to be on the exact same pace for tanking his career.. never seen him care less about being the best. Its worse than ever. He coasts all game now.

stalkerforlife
11-01-2015, 12:49 PM
Take back those words, OP.

Oh and i'll see you later on tonight celebrating a Lakers victory. :cheers:

Kobe dropping 30 tonight.

kennethgriffin
11-01-2015, 12:49 PM
youre a loser.

Na. Thats why im done watching kobe. Cause hes happy losing. I admore a player who puts up a fight in defeat.

I'm a fan of alphas .. theres basically none left in the nba except curry and westbrook. But i dont believe in them as guys who can sustain their dominance for more than another 5 years. I need a guy thatel give me 2 decades in order to invest my time

Wiggins might be that guy. We'l see.

kennethgriffin
11-01-2015, 12:51 PM
Take back those words, OP.

Oh and i'll see you later on tonight celebrating a Lakers victory. :cheers:

Kobe dropping 30 tonight.

If kobe just had a momentary r*tarded thought process when he said he wont take over anymore. And does regain his confidence

I'l start watching again. But not under tanking conditions

SwayDizzle
11-01-2015, 12:53 PM
Kobe will never be happy losing. Wtf u talking about?

stalkerforlife
11-01-2015, 12:54 PM
If kobe just had a momentary r*tarded thought process when he said he wont take over anymore. And does regain his confidence

I'l start watching again. But not under tanking conditions

I seriously hope he isn't listening to these losers that are saying he should let the losers surrounding him develop; there is literally no talent on that team worth developing enough to discontinue 25+ shots a night from Kobe.

No one will ever care about the rest of those role players. None of them are star potential.

ShawkFactory
11-01-2015, 12:55 PM
youre a loser.
/thread

stalkerforlife
11-01-2015, 12:56 PM
Kobe will never be happy losing. Wtf u talking about?

Just look at his reaction after Lou Williams takes that shot against the Wolves.

Kobe obviously wanted the ball and Lou more than likely got slapped across the face with Kobe's black mamba.

ralph_i_el
11-01-2015, 12:57 PM
Him taking a lot of shots IS purposefully losing.

Kobe's trying to play some winning basketball to show his young teammates what it means to be part of a team.

SwayDizzle
11-01-2015, 12:59 PM
Just look at his reaction after Lou Williams takes that shot against the Wolves.

Kobe obviously wanted the ball and Lou more than likely got slapped across the face with Kobe's black mamba.
Exactly. We know whats up

brownmamba00
11-01-2015, 01:00 PM
I seriously hope he isn't listening to these losers that are saying he should let the losers surrounding him develop; there is literally no talent on that team worth developing enough to discontinue 25+ shots a night from Kobe.

No one will ever care about the rest of those role players. None of them are star potential.
:facepalm

Russell Clarkson Randle all need touches this season if we want to make the POs next year.

Kobe looks done.

STATUTORY
11-01-2015, 01:00 PM
Him taking a lot of shots IS purposefully losing.

Kobe's trying to play some winning basketball to show his young teammates what it means to be part of a team.

alpha is someone who wins or loses on his own terms by his own accord

not some beta b!tch that hops on a flight to miami to play the black 3 muskteers

OP is right in that we don't ever wanna see Kobe becoming the 2nd guy

stalkerforlife
11-01-2015, 01:03 PM
alpha is someone who wins or loses on his own terms by his own accord

not some beta b!tch that hops on a flight to miami to play the black 3 muskteers

OP is right in that we don't ever wanna see Kobe becoming the 2nd guy

:applause:

stalkerforlife
11-01-2015, 01:04 PM
:facepalm

Russell Clarkson Randle all need touches this season if we want to make the POs next year.

Kobe looks done.

:biggums:

brownmamba00
11-01-2015, 01:09 PM
Let me break it down for you; this team and coach sucks. Bottom 3 in the West.

Next year if we don't want to suck we need these kids to play 30 min for 80 gms this season.

kennethgriffin
11-01-2015, 01:16 PM
Let me break it down for you; this team and coach sucks. Bottom 3 in the West.

Next year if we don't want to suck we need these kids to play 30 min for 80 gms this season.

Or.... trade the 3 future star rookies for guys who can contribute right now

Give kobe 1 last chance... instead of using his name to sell tickets while you tank the last 3 seasons of his career away. When he can obviously play till hes 40... if hes gonna willingly defer..i'd rather it be in a winning effort.

Jim buss is retarded because my idea would actually save his job. But hes relying on rookies to contend for a title in his 1-2 year window before jeanie cans his ugly ass

JohnMax
11-01-2015, 01:25 PM
I didn't know Kobe fans had the same mentality as him.

bluechox2
11-01-2015, 01:57 PM
yall smoking some crack...kobe is killing it...hes practically doing what he has done his whole career... i dont get why yall complaining...he dont look half his age...more like 2000's prime kobe right now...

o right...no "secret alpha" to mask all the faults of his game

Kblaze8855
11-01-2015, 02:22 PM
Hes 37. The Lakers were around a long time before him and will be around a long time after him. When you cant win its about setting yourself up to win later. In all likelyhood limiting what the youngsters can do is a net negative. Hes not gonna grow with the team. Hes a couple years from posting on ISH.

If they were in the east and could maybe get to 35 wins and start to contend for a playoff spot...fine. Never know what happens once you make it. In the west? The 7th seed won 50 games last year. The 8th won 45 but the Thunder are back....you might need 50 wins to make the playoffs. Took 49 in 2014.

You need to be on a 54-55 win pace to not by looking over your shoulder the last couple weeks.

Lakers gonna win 50+ games?

IF they quickly develop all time great chemistry maybe...but...im not seeing it and neither are you.

Laker fans should want the kids to get looks. The Lakers might exist another 300 years. Its not about Kobe. Its about the franchise.

Now....the guy who created this topic isnt a Laker fan and doesnt pretend he is so...from his point of view...ok. Gun away Kobe. A player only fan can think that way. Im not sure why a Laker fan should.

dazzer87
11-01-2015, 02:25 PM
OP is a fake fan............REal fan wants Kome to be all time scoring champ......Kome will need 2 more years at 50 millions....Hopefully he could sign on for another two years.......

hiphopfan777
11-01-2015, 02:34 PM
What happened to your avatar. You used to have lebron picking his nose picture

IMObjective
11-01-2015, 02:43 PM
Laker fans should want the kids to get looks. The Lakers might exist another 300 years. Its not about Kobe. Its about the franchise.

Now....the guy who created this topic isnt a Laker fan and doesnt pretend he is so...from his point of view...ok. Gun away Kobe. A player only fan can think that way. Im not sure why a Laker fan should.
It's sad, it's getting to the point where laker fans and Kobe only fans have to part ways. They were such funny f*ckers too. :cry:

NBASTATMAN
11-01-2015, 02:50 PM
If he truly has accepted defeat just cause of one bad game where half his shots went in and out... then hes no longer alpha

Hes basically retired.

:roll: :rockon: :banana: :cheers:

Some loyal fans... Only 2 games played and they crying .... This team is new and will need some time to get better....

inclinerator
11-01-2015, 03:18 PM
dude wiggins sucks he'll never reach that level

stalkerforlife
11-01-2015, 03:20 PM
dude wiggins sucks he'll never reach that level

:lol

Can't believe kenneth is putting all his hopes on him.

fozi
11-01-2015, 04:14 PM
All you Kobe fans are retarded.

Kobe hasnt hit a game winner since his Achilles. I trust Lou more to take a critical shot over KB.

The dude needs to select his shots and let Russell, Clarkson and Randle flourish and learn..

The problem with this team is Byron Scott and i dont want to go into details. However, Kobe can help this team by moving the damn ball. In his last interview, he mentioned he'll take a step back, which is better for him , the others and the organization as a whole.

If there's anything positive from Kobe's retirement is that you Kobe stans wont exist and make some stupid and biased remarks about the Lakers.

This is coming from a Kobe fan.

OP probably this isnt the first time i say this but go find a real life. Better yet, shoot yourself.

SpecialQue
11-01-2015, 04:16 PM
Player-only fans are the biggest cvnts in the world.

Please leave.

TheGreatDeraj
11-01-2015, 04:38 PM
Coming from a huge Kobe fan and someone who grew up watching Lakers and Kobe he is not tanking or accepting fate.

Kobe is too old and the leagues rules have changed to the point where the Lakers do not have the luxury of letting Kobe take over and carry the team offensively for stretches or even entire games at a time.

This does not mean the Lakers are tanking and Kobe is accepting defeat. A Lakers team with a fully integrated Clarkson, Russell, Kobe, Randle and Hibbert playing a new age offense like the warriors can get Kobe, and the rest of the Lakers, the spacing they need to spread the defense out and get opportunities to attack 1 vs 1 while making the defense pay for providing help.

Russell has shown nice vision, Clarkson is very quick and can score of the dribble, Randle is fast and strong as a bull. These kids have talent. Plus Hibbert is a big guy inside and a proven NBA defensive anchor.

At this point in time, Kobe's points, fg%, minutes, games played and most importantly chance at the 17th Laker championship and Kobe's 6th championship will increase by the Lakers not relying on Kobe to take over games offensively and look for a balanced youthful attack.

LoneyROY7
11-01-2015, 04:42 PM
Kobe be like:

http://33.media.tumblr.com/0c6257f705212880c399435fd61d9c07/tumblr_inline_n1ureaa7iA1rz810m.gif

ralph_i_el
11-01-2015, 04:49 PM
You guys understand that Kobe can't jump, can't beat people off the dribble, and doesn't play defense anymore?

sportjames23
11-01-2015, 05:17 PM

Kobe hasnt hit a game winner since his Achilles. I trust Lou more to take a critical shot over KB.

The dude needs to select his shots and let Russell, Clarkson and Randle flourish and learn..

The problem with this team is Byron Scott and i dont want to go into details. However, Kobe can help this team by moving the damn ball. In his last interview, he mentioned he'll take a step back, which is better for him , the others and the organization as a whole.

If there's anything positive from Kobe's retirement is that you Kobe stans wont exist and make some stupid and biased remarks about the Lakers.

OP probably this isnt the first time i say this but go find a real life. Better yet, shoot yourself.

You sure about that?

dubeta
11-01-2015, 05:19 PM
You sure about that?

Sadly no, just like how theres still 40 year old MJ stans trolling incessantly on this board

stalkerforlife
11-01-2015, 05:20 PM

:biggums: :wtf: :no:

JT123
11-01-2015, 05:26 PM

:lol Damn

catch24
11-01-2015, 05:43 PM
Rats always leave a sinking ship. Good riddance.

OP is a prime example of what separates Kobe fans from Laker ones.

JellyBean
11-01-2015, 05:51 PM
Man. Kobe can't catch a break! If he takes over, folks are mad that he isn't being a good teammate. If he steps back and lets the new players take on more ownership of the team, he is accused of tanking. Throwing in the towel. Good Lord!! Give the man a break!

stalkerforlife
11-01-2015, 05:53 PM
Man. Kobe can't catch a break! If he takes over, folks are mad that he isn't being a good teammate. If he steps back and lets the new players take on more ownership of the team, he is accused of tanking. Throwing in the towel. Good Lord!! Give the man a break!

He's the most hated, misjudged, and scrutinized player in NBA history.

He's clearly a top 5 GOAT, but detractors take their magnifying glass to his game and point out anything negative they can.

It's lonely at the top.

Hey Yo
11-01-2015, 06:03 PM
Rats always leave a sinking ship. Good riddance.

OP is a prime example of what separates Kobe fans from Laker ones.
speaking of which:

anyone seen Madsen or Droid?

AlphaWolf24
11-01-2015, 06:06 PM
Kenny G.....I know it's been a rough start but slow down.

You know how in Rocky 4 when Rocky and Apollo are talking about the glory days of their fights..

It's crazy how people care about you when you're in that ring bleeding...

but once you step out of that ring, you're ancient history.

- You ain't ancient history. - Nobody's asking for autographs.

Can I ask you something?

What?

This fight you're having against the Russian--

Do you think maybe it ain't against him?

If it's not him, then who is it against?

Do you think maybe it's you against you?

I think you really are getting brain damaged.

- That's what I think, Stallion. - Yeah, maybe, but...

I'm speaking the truth, Apollo. - Are you? - Yeah.

I don't think I want to hear this.

Apollo, you're a great fighter. No doubt about that.

But we have to face the facts too.

You don't want to believe it, but maybe the show is over.

That's easy for you to say. You're still on top.

What happens when you're not on top? Then what?

Where do we go?

We sure can't be born again.

I know we can't be born again, but we have to change sometime.

I don't want to change! I like who I am!

I like who you are too, but look at that.

You don't want to believe this, but that ain't us no more.

We can't do that the way we did before.

We're changing. We're turning into regular people.

Maybe you think you're changing...

but you can't change what you really are.

Forget all this money and stuff around you. It don't change a thing.

You and me don't even have a choice.

We're born with a killer instinct you can't turn off and on like a radio.

We have to be in the middle of the action because we're warriors.

Without some challenge, without some war to fight...

then the warrior may as well be dead.

Kobe is going through realization that he no longer has the same ability he once had.....Just like Rocky was trying to tell Apollo....

but we cant change who we are.....APOLLO was right.....APOLLO was right!

soon Kobe will realize.....even though he is older and his body can't do some of the things it used too....it doesn't mean you change....because without the war...the warrior might as well be dead.

Apollo died ...going out like a man.......Rocky grew a beard and carried logs up snow covered hills...to end the cold war vs Russia....

and in the end...

I came here tonight...

and I didn't know what to expect.

I've seen a lot of people hating me...

and I didn't know...

what to feel about that, so...

I guess I didn't like you much either.

During this fight...

I seen a lot of changing:

the way you felt about me...

and the way I felt about you.

In here...

there were two guys...

killing each other.

But I guess that's better than million.

What I'm trying to say is...

if I can change...

and you can change...

everybody can change!

I just want to say one thing to my kid...

who should be home sleeping.

Merry Christmas, kid!

I love you!

Rocky had to change by going back to who he was originally.....sit back and think about it....Rocky didn't end the cold war by bieng a soft PC B!tch...he changed by not changing!!!...by beating russian azz

F'ing crazy right?......so beautiful.....so.....ALPHA...

2EZ

next

Optimus Prime
11-01-2015, 07:54 PM
All of these "Kobe Fans" talking all kinds of rubbish in this thread. It would be amusing if it wasn't so annoying.

:durantunimpressed:

Anyway, this Lakers team is bad, and anybody who thought otherwise before the season started needs to get a sanity check.

Kobe is 37 years old in his 20th NBA season coming off of three major injuries in a row.

D'Bustelo Slowell is Darko 2.0 in the making.

Clarkson and Randle are nice, but they are no stars. Their ceilings are probably quality roleplayers at best.

Roy Hibbert is probably a walker.

Byron Scott is only impersonating an actual NBA coach.

This team is owned and operated by Jimmy Buss.

What else needs to be said?

:kobe:

DoctorP
11-01-2015, 07:57 PM

Hes basically retired.

beta kobe??

Cocaine80s
11-01-2015, 08:13 PM
This is why player-only fans are ****ing despicable

FKAri
11-01-2015, 08:16 PM

I have no problem with player only fans. Just dont masquerade like you ain't one and don't throw all the blame to his teammates/franchise for his shortcomings.

Mr. Jabbar
11-01-2015, 08:19 PM
Kenneth we all know you are packing. One of the hung posters around here. Please stay, me and my family, who are we suposed to give our lunch money from now on? We DON'T know how to spend it :(

stalkerforlife
11-01-2015, 10:37 PM
Kenneth we all know you are packing. One of the hung posters around here. Please stay, me and my family, who are we suposed to give our lunch money from now on? We DON'T know how to spend it :(

:roll:

MoBe1Kanobi
11-02-2015, 12:12 AM

Lurker here

I used to respect you as a poster for your kobe opinions but now I just am starting to get the feel that you're an immature homo curious troll

TiagoSimoes
11-02-2015, 12:20 AM
Lurker here

I used to respect you as a poster for your kobe opinions but now I just am starting to get the feel that you're an immature homo curious troll

He is known to a be a troll, but he was one of the few exceptions, and was actually funny sometimes and had some wit. Now he just spams jokes about ***** and lebron. its really dull

kennethgriffin
11-02-2015, 12:20 AM

my favorite team is the raptors

kobe is just above the game and i cheer for him over anyone.

Smoke117
11-02-2015, 12:45 AM
Kenny G.....I know it's been a rough start but slow down.

You know how in Rocky 4 when Rocky and Apollo are talking about the glory days of their fights..

Kobe is going through realization that he no longer has the same ability he once had.....Just like Rocky was trying to tell Apollo....

but we cant change who we are.....APOLLO was right.....APOLLO was right!

soon Kobe will realize.....even though he is older and his body can't do some of the things it used too....it doesn't mean you change....because without the war...the warrior might as well be dead.

Apollo died ...going out like a man.......Rocky grew a beard and carried logs up snow covered hills...to end the cold war vs Russia....

and in the end...

Rocky had to change by going back to who he was originally.....sit back and think about it....Rocky didn't end the cold war by bieng a soft PC B!tch...he changed by not changing!!!...by beating russian azz

F'ing crazy right?......so beautiful.....so.....ALPHA...

2EZ

next

Meltdown by this dumb ho.

Nick Young
11-02-2015, 12:46 AM

Hes basically retired.

gtfo shithead bandwagoner

ClipperRevival
11-02-2015, 12:53 AM

Hes basically retired.

I'm glad that when Kobe retires, he will take his fans with him and the true Laker fans can once again root for the team. Don't let the door hit you on the way out Raptor fan.

AlphaWolf24
11-02-2015, 01:07 AM
Meltdown by this dumb ho.

You Russian?

deal wit it...

kennethgriffin
11-02-2015, 02:19 AM
gtfo shithead bandwagoner

in order for it to be bandwagoning. you have to be a winner and it has to be a team

i've said for the longest time on here that i was a kobe fan first and a raptors fan second

i've never hid who i am

kobes bigger than the nba. but his time has passed

i stuck behind him through the good years and the bad years. as long as he had something left inside him

hes finished though. hes a shell of his former self and its time to go

kennethgriffin
11-02-2015, 02:22 AM
I'm glad that when Kobe retires, he will take his fans with him and the true Laker fans can once again root for the team. Don't let the door hit you on the way out Raptor fan.

kobe is above the lakers. thats what you people fail to realize.

it was never about the lakers

his brand reaches levels the lakers could never dream

if jeanie and jim buss took their logo and trophies to china. how many people would flood the streets for them

ballinhun8
11-02-2015, 02:26 AM

So do you feel the same way about lebron? His fans are the same if not worst than KB ones.

WayOfWade
11-02-2015, 02:28 AM
Random question, where in the world is thesmallmamba?

kennethgriffin
11-02-2015, 02:34 AM
http://i63.tinypic.com/2hqgv8k.jpg

true laker fans - "its about the team. not kobe"

kennethgriffin
11-02-2015, 02:37 AM

i jacked that dudes avatar

WayOfWade
11-02-2015, 02:39 AM
I can see that, but it's been like a week since I last saw him lost here

dubeta
11-02-2015, 02:39 AM

Isnt that bald dude a pic of yourself?

ballinhun8
11-02-2015, 02:40 AM

Who do you think got their ban lifted so there was no reason to login under that username?

kennethgriffin
11-02-2015, 02:41 AM
Isnt that bald dude a pic of yourself?

no its this kid smallmamba

hes some rich snobby canadian

kinda handsome. but hes a prick