PDA

View Full Version : Kent Bazemore is better than DeMarre Carroll.

Richesly
11-01-2015, 05:47 PM
Bazemore is having a breakout season, and is straight up balling.

Since being named starting SF:

1st game - 19 points shooting 54% from field and 4/5 from 3 and also grabbing 9 rebounds.

2nd game - 20 points shooting 50%(6/12) from field and 2/5 from 3, grabbing 4 rebounds and 3 steals.

Lakers ****ed up trading him us for cap space :roll:

Hotlantadude81
11-01-2015, 06:01 PM

1st game - 19 points shooting 54% from field and 4/5 from 3 and also grabbing 9 rebounds.

2nd game - 20 points shooting 50%(6/12) from field and 2/5 from 3, grabbing 4 rebounds and 3 steals.

Kent is the type of player to have 2 really good games and then go 0-3 with 2 points or something.

Can he consistently provide solid scoring punch most nights?

And no... Carroll is still better.

Bay Area Baller
11-01-2015, 06:07 PM
Oh y oh wy did my Warrior give him and lin away. And we need a backup sg for Klay.

SwishSquared
11-01-2015, 06:18 PM
SSST. I'm a big fan of his and argued contenders needing youth off the bench should have grabbed him for peanuts a couple offseasons back.

But DeMarre is still better. However, good for Bazemore to expand his game.

StephHamann
11-01-2015, 06:21 PM
When i hear his name i always think of this:

http://minustwentytwo.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/warriors-bench-blake-griffin-shot.gif

Richesly
11-01-2015, 06:29 PM
Kent is the type of player to have 2 really good games and then go 0-3 with 2 points or something.

Can he consistently provide solid scoring punch most nights?

And no... Carroll is still better.

Carroll in general is a piece of shit. I know it's a business, but after 2 years, and right after being noticed as one of the best 3nD players in the league, he ditches us.

And Carroll is only a good man defender. Kent is pretty at man defense and better at help and hustling for loose balls. Kent is also faster and looks like he can finish better.

DMV2
11-01-2015, 06:31 PM
Carroll in general is a piece of shit. I know it's a business, but after 2 years, and right after being noticed as one of the best 3nD players in the league, he ditches us.

And Carroll is only a good man defender. Kent is pretty at man defense and better at help and hustling for loose balls. Kent is also faster and looks like he can finish better.
Utah first made him noticeable. Obviously not to the same degree he got in Atlanta but Jazz knew he was gonna be one of the best defenders in the league. He just needed to develop some O.

SwishSquared
11-01-2015, 06:38 PM

And Carroll is only a good man defender. Kent is pretty at man defense and better at help and hustling for loose balls. Kent is also faster and looks like he can finish better.You guys had to match Orlando's max offer to Millsap or risk him bolting. You had no Bird Rights for either Marroll or Millsap. Couldn't afford to keep both at their market rates. DeMarre would have had to take a *huge* paycut to stay in ATL. This was his first big contract, in his late 20s, and likely his only mega deal. No brainer to take the money.

red1
11-01-2015, 06:40 PM
When i hear his name i always think of this:

http://minustwentytwo.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/warriors-bench-blake-griffin-shot.gif
legendary gif :roll:

WeGetRing2012
11-01-2015, 08:45 PM

We didn't trade him, he signed as a free agent