PDA

View Full Version : FIRE Byron Scott: Official Thread

Mr. Jabbar
11-02-2015, 12:59 AM
Is this the best Jim Buss could get? A certified LOSER incapable of doing anything right? What a fkn worthless coach, I don't even think he was tanking last season.

Sad part is LA is stuck with this TERRIBLE excuse of a coach until another TERRIBLE coach comes, cause we know how Jim "franchise ruiner" Buss rolls. Even if LA gets that #1 pick this year he'll f it up agn. There is light at the end of the tunel, AND ITS A TRAIN!

http://cdn.slamonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/byron-scott1.jpg

STATUTORY
11-02-2015, 01:00 AM
Buss family don't deserve this team, they should sell it to a real alpha like Elon Musk

Cocaine80s
11-02-2015, 01:02 AM
As a huge Byron Thick fan I would have to say the blame goes towards Kobe for this loss

dazzer87
11-02-2015, 01:04 AM
This is Kome fault convincing the FO he could get LMA or Cousins to sign with the lakers this past off season.... FO believing in him then goes and waste 2nd pick on Ramon Sessions.....:facepalm

ClipperRevival
Calm down. We never got him as the long term answer. He's good at motivating young guys. Everyone knows he's a sh't coach. We will get a legit coach once we can compete. He has no business playing Kelly and Bass together. Everytime they are on the court, we got destroyed. Tarik should be playing. Young and Lou should never be on the court at once.

sammichoffate
He pulled D-Russell while he was getting hot in the 3rd plus Randle,and put in Kelly and Huertas.
http://i.imgur.com/BhT1nKz.gif

bluechox2
make kobe coach player

Mr. Jabbar
11-02-2015, 01:08 AM
NBA coaches get paid MILLIONS. No1 on this board should be able to do a better job coaching than Byron Scott, as I'm sure no1 is better than the worst player either. BUT, its not the case with BYRON.

Cocaine80s
11-02-2015, 01:10 AM
NBA coaches get paid MILLIONS. No1 on this board should be able to do a better job coaching than Byron Scott, as I'm sure no1 is better than the worst player either. BUT, its not the case with BYRON.
Why is the thickest member of the Bron family so worried about the lakers? :confusedshrug:

Mr. Jabbar
11-02-2015, 01:12 AM
Why is the thickest member of the Bron family so worried about the lakers? :confusedshrug:

They are a storied franchise. I'd love the league to be THICKER as a whole so lebron can be more motivated. Dude is 1 man show in the league right now.

oh the horror
11-02-2015, 01:19 AM
We run a lot of hyberbole on this site but this one holds true. Byron is literally one of the worst coaches in the league.

You literally see it playing out in games

1987_Lakers
11-02-2015, 01:19 AM
Scott has always been an overrated coach, dude lucked out in having a peak Jason Kidd & CP3 on his side.

Lebronxrings
11-02-2015, 01:23 AM
fire brown, fire dantoni, fire scott. Might as well not hire everyone since no coach is good for kobe apart from phil.

oh the horror
11-02-2015, 01:25 AM
This message is hidden because Lebronxrings is on your ignore list.

And another added to the list. It's going to be super chill here soon when I get the entire lot of these clowns out

outbreak
11-02-2015, 01:32 AM
http://i.imgsafe.org/d09f4c4.jpg

Magic 32
11-02-2015, 01:34 AM
fire brown, fire dantoni, fire scott. Might as well not hire everyone since no coach is good for kobe apart from phil.

I can think of one guy they did not hire.

dubeta
11-02-2015, 01:45 AM
This message is hidden because Lebronxrings is on your ignore list.

And another added to the list. It's going to be super chill here soon when I get the entire lot of these clowns out

http://www.patrolmag.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/crying-baby.jpg

miggyme1
11-02-2015, 02:44 AM
i dont understand people on this board. With a GREAT coach this lakers team doesnt win anymore than 30 games. I dont understand what people want from byron scott. Is he the best coach? Hell no.....but if you think you can bring a better coach in and its gonna miraculously solve all their problems, you are wrong

SwayDizzle
11-02-2015, 04:59 AM
I'm on board. Fire this f*ggot.

IllegalD
11-02-2015, 05:15 AM
i dont understand people on this board. With a GREAT coach this lakers team doesnt win anymore than 30 games. I dont understand what people want from byron scott. Is he the best coach? Hell no.....but if you think you can bring a better coach in and its gonna miraculously solve all their problems, you are wrong

Because at the very least you want a coach thats implementing actual offensive and defensive schemes, developing his young players and putting in them in positions to be most effective.

Sure, it was a longshot for the Lakers to make the playoffs this season, but they shouldn't be THIS bad, even this early in the season.

It's about the lack of progress from preseason to regular season, in fact you could say they've regressed.

Its about the clearly archaic and outdated offensive system.

Its about BScott being completely clueless about rotations.

Right now there is absolutely no positive about Byron's*coaching AT ALL.

AirFederer
11-02-2015, 05:44 AM
He`s useless and he hasn`t put Kobe in his place. He`s legit retarded.

Lakers coach Byron Scott had no answers for Bryant's struggles.

"I don't know," Scott said. "I know he's not happy with it. He's disappointed with the way he's shooting the ball. He's playing hard. He's competing just like he always does. I think it's a matter of time."

:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

JT123
11-02-2015, 06:02 AM
:lol :oldlol: :roll:

poido123
11-02-2015, 07:10 AM

For a chill poster like OTH to put you on ignore list like that...

You must be a real f.ckup :applause:

poido123
11-02-2015, 07:11 AM
Scott isn't there to coach this team to wins.

Haven't you guys worked that out yet? :oldlol:

He's the fall guy once the Lakers load up picks and flexibility, then once they are ready they will hire a competent coach to take the reigns once the team is in a position to contend.

Smoke117
11-02-2015, 07:22 AM
True...fire Byron and make Kobe the first player coach since Dave Cowens in the 79 season, amirite, kobe stans?

IllegalD
11-02-2015, 07:25 AM
True...fire Byron and make Kobe the first player coach since Dave Cowens in the 79 season, amirite, kobe stans?

insecure little b*tch. It must pain you every day knowing that your boy Wade will never be on Kobe's level.

ImKobe
11-02-2015, 07:45 AM
Lakers need to get ahold of Thibs

at least he'll play the good players 40 minutes a game and he knows a thing or two about playing defense, he'd have similar pieces with Hibbert in the middle.

Smoke117
11-02-2015, 08:18 AM
insecure little b*tch. It must pain you every day knowing that your boy Wade will never be on Kobe's level.

You are so right...that is what keeps me all night. :yaohappy:

If only some of these kobe stans had any wit, eh?

Genaro
11-02-2015, 08:36 AM
Byron is terrible but I don't think he'll go before the season. We need our pick so it's probably best that he stays. Another long season incoming.

HOoopCityJones
11-02-2015, 09:04 AM
This ni99a is gawd awful with rotations.

Any idiot here on ISH can see a Bass and Kelly frontcourt doesn't work.

DukeDelonte13
11-02-2015, 09:15 AM
Byron is terrible but I don't think he'll go before the season. We need our pick so it's probably best that he stays. Another long season incoming.

Also I highly doubt the lakers would do him dirty and fire him midseason.

Hey Yo
11-02-2015, 12:30 PM

But....but.... Byron is the guy Magic lobbied for the head coaching job.

Are you saying that the great Magic Johnson was wrong??

oh the horror
11-02-2015, 01:29 PM
Scott isn't there to coach this team to wins.

Haven't you guys worked that out yet? :oldlol:

He's the fall guy once the Lakers load up picks and flexibility, then once they are ready they will hire a competent coach to take the reigns once the team is in a position to contend.

I'm leaning more toward this as of late. He's the "in-between" while they rebuild and it would seem he's best suited to be the guy that takes the blame for their woes while they get multiple lottery picks. I do believe he'll be out once the team is competent enough to make any amount of noise.

90sgoat
11-02-2015, 02:00 PM

This, was awful with rotations always, every team he coached

Mr. Jabbar
11-02-2015, 02:02 PM
Hoping to make the playoffs dreams were CRUSHED in just 3 games by this idiot. Its 100% go for the #1 pick now.

PP34Deuce
11-02-2015, 02:08 PM
I agree with a previous poster, Byron is not there to win games.

He's there to make sure the culture is positive and manage the ship from completely sinking. once they get a competent roster with potential (Minnesota or Orlando) you will set hem get either a great college coach or established winning coach.

imnew09
11-02-2015, 02:09 PM
This fken clueless mother fker should be fired right after he told his team that 3pointers are not essential to winning games. Fk this fken dumb a$$ man

HOoopCityJones
11-02-2015, 02:11 PM
But....but.... Byron is the guy Magic lobbied for the head coaching job.

Are you saying that the great Magic Johnson was wrong??

Byron is one of his friends, of course he'll say that.

Same reason James Worthy doesn't torch Byron during half time and post game shows like he used to with D'antoni. Lakers hired Byron specifically to stop guys like Magic from constantly talking shit because they know he wont rip Byron, feel sorry for them if they thought the same of the fandom.

Ni99a needs to go. Tonight.

AnaheimLakers24
11-02-2015, 03:01 PM
Wheres bickerstaff? We need you

senelcoolidge
11-02-2015, 03:04 PM
How many coaches are the lakers going to fire? Just hire someone unknown that isn't expensive to develop the young guys on that team. The lakers are going to be bad for years, so their fans have to get used to it.

Monta Ellis MVP
11-02-2015, 07:54 PM
RIP op, huge loss for the LeBron Family.

GIF REACTION
11-02-2015, 07:55 PM
nice alt b

Naero
11-02-2015, 08:08 PM
How many coaches are the lakers going to fire? Just hire someone unknown that isn't expensive to develop the young guys on that team. The lakers are going to be bad for years, so their fans have to get used to it.

I hate to sound simplistic, but it is that simple; the Lakers have not hired an acceptable coach ever since Phil Jackson left. They've hired arguably the three worst Coach of the Year awardees of all time, who all deserve some acknowledgement in the discussion, at least

dubeta
11-02-2015, 08:29 PM
R.I.P Jabbar :(

And another member is lost..