PDA

View Full Version : Warriors have blown out 4 straight playoff teams

TrueBlue89
11-03-2015, 01:22 AM
Where does this team rank on the GOAT list? Barring any injuries they're headed to their 2nd straight finals, only the Cavs have any chance of stopping them.

Bobcats2013
11-03-2015, 01:24 AM
Wait until they win back to back titles this year. They'll be on the level of early 2000s Lakers.

FreezingTsmoove
11-03-2015, 02:39 AM
Back to back like I'm Curry 96 97

chosen_one6
11-03-2015, 02:51 AM
Where does this team rank on the GOAT list? Barring any injuries they're headed to their 2nd straight finals, only the Cavs have any chance of stopping them.

3 straight playoff teams. They played the Pelicans twice.

Genaro
11-03-2015, 03:32 AM
Calm down man. Not yet.

Gileraracer
11-03-2015, 03:38 AM
They absolutely destroyed Memphis today. Win by 50? :eek:

I<3NBA
11-03-2015, 07:24 AM
i'll be more impressed when they steamroll the opposition in mid season, when teams are not this rusty.

WorldWarriors
11-03-2015, 01:05 PM
Shout out to my team. That defense was ridiculous. Festus stepped up his game after crapping the bed in the last one. Got his first career double double. As great as Curry is and (he's super duper great) my team's defense was spectacular. Good defense fuels that great offense.

HurricaneKid
11-03-2015, 02:20 PM
The Grizzles lost their opener at home by 30. They haven't exactly worked out the kinks. And the Pels are missing half their roster and have definitively been horrible to this point. They got the Rockets during that WoAT run. Thats all their games.

Lets hold off on the coronation for a moment. The Clips, Mavs and Kings have better SRSs right now.

senelcoolidge
11-03-2015, 04:34 PM
The Warriors are having a hot start, that means they will have a slump mid or late season.

RidonKs
11-03-2015, 04:45 PM
comp has been weak

real test is tomorrow night

clippers look equally polished

in fact i'd say they're one of only three teams in the league capable of beating the warriors in a playoff series... deandre jordan and blake griffin look GOOD and the new additions are also showing flashes.

stephenson is balling even while every so often his teammates raise their eyebrows. paul pierce is the truth. josh smith is fitting in exactly as he did with the rockets, except he's under more disciplined leadership and surrounded by better passers. it'll take more time getting him rolling alongside griffin but come playoff time?

http://blog.mrmule.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/disGood.gif

btw in case nobody noticed austin rivers remains as confident as ever. he is playing out of his mind... which isn't very good because he lacks a) talent b) athleticism c) iq but goddamn does he hustle.

tmacattack33
11-03-2015, 04:50 PM
Pelicans are weak. They played them twice. Calm down.

GoatBoy
11-03-2015, 04:54 PM
In each of the wins, they made us wonder was the team they beat going to be a playoff team anymore

WorldWarriors
11-03-2015, 05:47 PM
comp has been weak

real test is tomorrow night

clippers look equally polished

in fact i'd say they're one of only three teams in the league capable of beating the warriors in a playoff series... deandre jordan and blake griffin look GOOD and the new additions are also showing flashes.

stephenson is balling even while every so often his teammates raise their eyebrows. paul pierce is the truth. josh smith is fitting in exactly as he did with the rockets, except he's under more disciplined leadership and surrounded by better passers. it'll take more time getting him rolling alongside griffin but come playoff time?

http://blog.mrmule.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/disGood.gif

btw in case nobody noticed austin rivers remains as confident as ever. he is playing out of his mind... which isn't very good because he lacks a) talent b) athleticism c) iq but goddamn does he hustle.

If the Warriors competition has been weak then what does that make the Clippers comp?

Spurs m8
11-03-2015, 06:01 PM

Its been 1 week....

And if Curry goes down you're ****ed

Cheers

WorldWarriors
11-03-2015, 06:12 PM
Its been 1 week....

Cheers

Can say the same for Kawhi or Duncan for that matter.

Monta Ellis MVP
11-03-2015, 07:07 PM
Its been 1 week....

Cheers

what a meltdown