PDA

View Full Version : There are 19 threads with Curry in the title on first page

Marchesk
11-03-2015, 11:53 AM
Not counting this one, and not counting the other Warrior threads.

Curry done surpassed Bran and Kobe in only four games on ISH. :applause:

Hey Yo
11-03-2015, 11:56 AM
the bandwagon is filling up with the stans who've thrown Kobe to the wayside.

WayOfWade
11-03-2015, 11:58 AM
Is there a problem with this? The dude is annihilating good teams left and right and is scoring like an absolute monster, why not talk about him?

Gileraracer
11-03-2015, 12:13 PM
I am still a huge Lebron stan, but since the day he fell out of top 15 (last years finals) he got a little boring. Maybe I'll leave the sinking ship

STATUTORY
11-03-2015, 12:13 PM
a lot of indian posters no doubt, Curry striking a chord with them

jimmy77x
11-03-2015, 12:15 PM
The more attention curry gets/ threads made, the more hate he will receive from jealous, bran,Kobe,Durant Westbrook stans.

sdot_thadon
11-03-2015, 12:20 PM
Flavor of the month. Pun intended.

SyRyanYang
11-03-2015, 12:20 PM
To be fair the whole Lebron vs Kobe storyline is getting a bit old and boring.

ShawkFactory
11-03-2015, 12:23 PM
This. I'm so happy there's someone else people are talking about.

There was literally nothing else to be said about Kobe/Bron

Crimsonrain777
11-03-2015, 12:57 PM
All people talked about on this site was Lebron and Kobe. i'm all for something new even if it's just temporary. Plus, Curry is doing some remarkable things the past couple of games and it deserves recognition from haters and stans alike

aquaadverse
11-03-2015, 01:04 PM
All people talked about on this site was Lebron and Kobe. i'm all for something new even if it's just temporary. Plus, Curry is doing some remarkable things the past couple of games and it deserves recognition from haters and stans alike

yep insecure preteen girls commenting on which One Direction dude they love. Comment on an existing thread.

coin24
11-03-2015, 01:07 PM
He deserves it.. Curry beasting:applause:

aquaadverse
11-03-2015, 01:50 PM
He deserves it.. Curry beasting:applause:
Yep, get the applause while you can. Seriously insecure fans.

sd3035
11-03-2015, 01:53 PM
a lot of indian posters no doubt, Curry striking a chord with them
Bran has the 3rd world fanbase on lockdown, all they get is ESPN propaganda there

JT123
11-03-2015, 02:00 PM
the bandwagon is filling up with the stans who've thrown Kobe to the wayside.
This. Every Kobe stan is suddenly a Curry stan.:rolleyes:
Too beta to stick with Kobe during the tough times

WorldWarriors
11-03-2015, 02:06 PM
It's no crime to like more than one player and give them props when they are due. :oldlol:

Basketball fans love good basketball, good teams and good players.

SouBeachTalents
11-03-2015, 02:29 PM
I am still a huge Lebron stan, but since the day he fell out of top 15 (last years finals) he got a little boring. Maybe I'll leave the sinking ship

I don't think he's leaving the rent free space in your head anytime soon though

Monta Ellis MVP
11-03-2015, 05:27 PM
Maybe because Rent Free Curry is the biggest deal in basketball?

aquaadverse
11-03-2015, 06:16 PM
Is there a problem with this? The dude is annihilating good teams left and right and is scoring like an absolute monster, why not talk about him?

Yeah, comment on one of the other existing threads instead of creating another like some gushing pantied pre-teen girl reading 16 magazine about their current heart throb.

Kblaze8855
11-03-2015, 09:31 PM
For anyone wondering why....

Generally during the season if there is reason to praise someone we let it be done. If tomorrow....Durant has 62....would we be reasonable to expect only 2 topics on it?

Course not. 40? Bit much....but there comes a point when someone already prominent becomes a story of such magnitude that shutting down discussion of it is just saying don't talk ball.

I can hardly say you should be talking about Nerlens Noel when the MVP and defending champion....and most spectacular and probably well liked athlete in the sport...drops 50+ and is putting up like 38 a game.

They will slowly fade as he cools off and if they don't....then ill worry about it. Maybe make a 5 concurrent topic rule and close everything else after each game. It will get worked out.

Me not wanting 20 topics at once doesn't mean that isn't what basketball fans are talking about. Ive talked about him with 3 people today in person. Hes....kinda the subject of discussion. Right now its 11 of 40 on the front page...does it not feel like the Warriors are what maybe a 4th of all basketball discussion is about right now?

The defending champs blowing people out while the worlds favorite young player drops 40-50 on insane 30 footers and floaters....feels like it would be about 25% of all talk.

warriorfan
11-03-2015, 09:42 PM
Rent Free AMC is the most talked about show in town

aquaadverse
11-03-2015, 10:08 PM
For anyone wondering why....

Generally during the season if there is reason to praise someone we let it be done. If tomorrow....Durant has 62....would we be reasonable to expect only 2 topics on it?

Course not. 40? Bit much....but there comes a point when someone already prominent becomes a story of such magnitude that shutting down discussion of it is just saying don't talk ball.

I can hardly say you should be talking about Nerlens Noel when the MVP and defending champion....and most spectacular and probably well liked athlete in the sport...drops 50+ and is putting up like 38 a game.

They will slowly fade as he cools off and if they don't....then ill worry about it. Maybe make a 5 concurrent topic rule and close everything else after each game. It will get worked out.

Me not wanting 20 topics at once doesn't mean that isn't what basketball fans are talking about. Ive talked about him with 3 people today in person. Hes....kinda the subject of discussion. Right now its 11 of 40 on the front page...does it not feel like the Warriors are what maybe a 4th of all basketball discussion is about right now?

The defending champs blowing people out while the worlds favorite young player drops 40-50 on insane 30 footers and floaters....feels like it would be about 25% of all talk.

But that doesn't mean you need 15 threads with 12 posts with the same stuff being viewed as discussion. You could have 5 threads with 200 posts serve the same purpose. Either you follow the rules of not wanting the redundant, duplicate threads or you don't. You get the same 25% without the redundancy.

Foster5k
11-03-2015, 10:09 PM
But that doesn't mean you need 15 threads with 12 posts with the same stuff being viewed as discussion. You could have 5 threads with 200 posts serve the same purpose. Either you follow the rules of not wanting the redundant, duplicate threads or you don't. You get the same 25% without the redundancy.
:oldlol:

What else are we going to discuss? The Hornets? Knicks? Lmao. Curry is the hot topic right now. Get over it.

Gus Hemmingway
11-03-2015, 10:11 PM
This isn't nearly as bad as the NFL forums after week 1

Monta Ellis MVP
11-03-2015, 10:11 PM

Curry has mindraped this guy into backseat moderating.

Hope he makes it out of this.

:roll:

Hey Yo
11-03-2015, 10:25 PM

Hey look ^^^^^ the alleged Pacers fan

SpecialQue
11-03-2015, 10:30 PM

It's Curry vs Durant now.

TrueBlue89
11-03-2015, 10:33 PM
It's Curry vs Durant now.
No one cares about Durant. Westbrook is more popular.

aquaadverse
11-03-2015, 10:46 PM
:oldlol:

What else are we going to discuss? The Hornets? Knicks? Lmao. Curry is the hot topic right now. Get over it.

Point being you can have the same discussion without multiple threads. Are you just simple, or am i just typing too fast ? Yep you're too simple.

Monta Ellis MVP
11-03-2015, 10:59 PM
Hey look ^^^^^ the alleged Pacers fan

I'm a Pacers and Houston fan but I know good basketball when I see it...

aquaadverse
11-03-2015, 11:23 PM

you're a serious moron

:coleman: