PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy advice

KiiiiNG
11-03-2015, 06:28 PM
So should I start WCW over Pau tonight?

Cousins is out, so WCS will likely get around 30 mins.

Do I go with the sure 25-30 points with Pau or take a risk with WCS who could get me 45 tonight.

Would like advice from fantasy EXPERTS only.

Monta Ellis MVP
11-03-2015, 06:29 PM
fantasy sports is for losers :roll:

GIF REACTION
11-03-2015, 06:30 PM
warriorfan is a gold class slim jimmy

KiiiiNG
11-03-2015, 06:31 PM
fantasy sports is for losers :roll:
Then how's your team(s) doing?

outbreak
11-03-2015, 06:32 PM
try posting in the fantasy sub forums

KiiiiNG
11-03-2015, 06:33 PM
try posting in the fantasy sub forums
You mean the place where I'm guaranteed to get no replies?

GREAT idea man, you're def a sharp guy!

outbreak
11-03-2015, 06:35 PM
You mean the place where I'm guaranteed to get no replies?

GREAT idea man, you're def a sharp guy!

I mean the place where you are supposed to post this. If you get zero replies it's because no one ****ing cares about your shitty fantasy team. NO ONE CARES. So why do you think the entire userbase wants to see it in the general NBA section? We don't. Don't post this shit here post it where it's supposed to go and if you get no replies wake up and learn no one gives two shits about your fantasy team dumbass.

KiiiiNG
11-03-2015, 06:36 PM
I mean the place where you are supposed to post this. If you get zero replies it's because no one ****ing cares about your shitty fantasy team. NO ONE CARES. So why do you think the entire userbase wants to see it in the general NBA section? We don't. Don't post this shit here post it where it's supposed to go and if you get no replies wake up and learn no one gives two shits about your fantasy team dumbass.
Alrighty

Any fantasy experts wanna chime in?

GIF REACTION
11-03-2015, 06:36 PM
outbreak melting down again

what did i tell you champ

Monta Ellis MVP
11-03-2015, 06:38 PM

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/kevin-garnett-reaction.gif

KiiiiNG
11-03-2015, 06:38 PM
outbreak melting down again

what did i tell you champ
Another hit thread baby!

WCW gettin' major pub

Marv_Albert
11-03-2015, 07:27 PM

People do care though, he just managed to post the thread up when it's just rude ass dudes like you online and browsing. Right place Wrong time, it's still NBA related in my opinion.

24-Inch_Chrome
11-03-2015, 07:34 PM
Pau is the safe pick. If you're for safety, Pau, if you've got a gut feeling that WCS will go off, start him. Still early in the week, you could definitely take a gamble.

Mass Debator
11-03-2015, 07:35 PM
I'd ride with Pau. I see him getting 20/10/3 tonight. Maybe even a 30 point game. Don't like WCS's match-up.

Marv_Albert
11-03-2015, 07:37 PM
I'd ride with Pau. I see him getting 20/10/3 tonight. Maybe even a 30 point game. Don't like WCS's match-up.

30? no way don't think he has it in him, but Pau would give you blocks and couple assists more

nathanjizzle
11-03-2015, 07:38 PM
lol this little kid with "potential" playing fantasy. :roll:

Dr Hawk
11-03-2015, 07:39 PM

ISH MVP

Marv_Albert
11-03-2015, 07:43 PM
ISH MVP

Dude doesn't deserve props about giving somebody shit about asking for fantasy advice, sounds like a keyboard warrior wishing he was the supervisor at his used car dealership

KendrickPerkins
11-03-2015, 07:43 PM
WCW plays tomorrow too so I'll let Pau get this one

Mass Debator
11-03-2015, 07:44 PM
30? no way don't think he has it in him, but Pau would give you blocks and couple assists more
I can see Bulls going through him for offense vs Al Jeff or whoever that will try to guard him in Marvin Williams, Zeller, Hawes....Batum's length will do a good job with Butler. Kemba's offense will keep Rose occupied. Marvin will do pretty good against Mirotic as well. The bulk of the offense will try to go through Pau and I think he's up for this one.

poido123
11-03-2015, 07:56 PM
Simon is a self made millionaire yo :oldlol:

You couldn't tell with all the posts, the boasting, the alts, and asking for fantasy advice IN THE WRONG FORUM :facepalm