PDA

View Full Version : Cav's schedule

VengefulAngel
11-03-2015, 06:39 PM
http://prntscr.com/8yqqd3

Seriously the easiest month of basketball you may have ever seen.

Cocaine80s
11-03-2015, 06:40 PM
http://www.nickadamsweb.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/white-kid-dance-club.gif

GIF REACTION
11-03-2015, 06:41 PM
nope

they nearly lost to philly yesterday

and JR is out now

Meticode
11-03-2015, 06:56 PM
Actually the month started back in October...you know when they played the Heat, Grizzlies and Bulls to start the season. 3 games in 4 nights. Obviously you left that all cut out before the November 4th date on accident.

Marv_Albert
11-03-2015, 07:34 PM
You seem to forget that Kyrie is also out

Monta Ellis MVP
11-03-2015, 07:36 PM
NBA gave Cavs a cupcake first month because they knew Kyrie was gonna be out.

Silver gotta make sure LeKEng gets his good playoff seed :lol

RedBlackAttack
11-03-2015, 08:34 PM
http://prntscr.com/8yqqd3

Seriously the easiest month of basketball you may have ever seen.
They started the season @Chicago, @Memphis and home against the Heat. Not exactly an easy stretch.

DaOldLion
11-03-2015, 08:36 PM
Actually the month started back in October...you know when they played the Heat, Grizzlies and Bulls to start the season. 3 games in 4 nights. Obviously you left that all cut out before the November 4th date on accident.

wow three tough games out of more than a month of basketball

poor cavs

Spurs m8
11-03-2015, 08:52 PM
Cavs are such a joke of a franchise...just like their franchise player tbh

How much help does he and they need tbh?

RedBlackAttack
11-03-2015, 09:16 PM
Cavs are such a joke of a franchise...just like their franchise player tbh

How much help does he and they need tbh?
What's your purpose here? Whose alt/troll account is this? Does anyone find this guy the least bit entertaining?

Spurs m8
11-03-2015, 09:17 PM
What's your purpose here? Whose alt/troll account is this? Does anyone find this guy the least bit entertaining?

Sorry to have a correct opinion tbh

RedBlackAttack
11-03-2015, 09:17 PM
Hm.

lilteapot
11-03-2015, 09:20 PM
Nah. You should ban him. If you can hire a hitman then you should have him killed too.

SpecialQue
11-03-2015, 09:21 PM
Huh. So an eastern conference team is going to mainly play against other eastern conference teams. Crazy.

Gus Hemmingway
11-03-2015, 09:24 PM

A troll is someone who doesn't necessarily agree with his statements but makes them to bait people into irrelevant arguments for shock value.

He's neither funny or witty, why make an alter?

My opinion is he is autistic and doesn't know any better

Spurs m8
11-03-2015, 09:40 PM
Few cut fellas here, tbh

Truth hurts, aye

DukeDelonte13
11-03-2015, 09:49 PM
i'll take it.

buddha
11-03-2015, 10:04 PM
they play the east. every month is an easy month.

RedBlackAttack
11-03-2015, 10:36 PM
A troll is someone who doesn't necessarily agree with his statements but makes them to bait people into irrelevant arguments for shock value.

He's neither funny or witty, why make an alter?

My opinion is he is autistic and doesn't know any better
Fair enough. I buy that argument. The last thing I want to do is make an autistic fellow feel like an outcast. Their social inadequacies are a product of the condition, not purposeful malice.

Just step your game up, Kawhi m8.

Spurs m8
11-03-2015, 10:43 PM
Fair enough. I buy that argument. The last thing I want to do is make an autistic fellow feel like an outcast. Their social inadequacies are a product of the condition, not purposeful malice.

lol i've never even seen you post until this thread tbh

You also go around calling people autistic, not sure you'd be the best place to go to for advice tbh
Add that with IDGAF and yeah, I shall continue to post as I always do,

Cavs are a joke, would struggle to make the playoffs in the West.

Cheers

RedBlackAttack
11-03-2015, 10:46 PM
lol i've never even seen you post until this thread tbh

You also go around calling people autistic, not sure you'd be the best place to go to for advice tbh
Add that with IDGAF and yeah, I shall continue to post as I always do,

Cavs are a joke, would struggle to make the playoffs in the West.

Cheers
^^^Maybe.

Depends on the level of nonsense you continue to post.

Gus Hemmingway
11-03-2015, 11:00 PM
I say autistic because he types "TBH" to punctuate his sentences a half dozen times in this thread.

Maybe he doesn't know the acronym or maybe he's just forgetful he repeatedly tells everyone he's just being honest

Cocaine80s
11-03-2015, 11:08 PM
I say autistic because he types "TBH" to punctuate his sentences a half dozen times in this thread.

Maybe he doesn't know the acronym or maybe he's just forgetful he repeatedly tells everyone he's just being honest
using tbh all the time is the sign of an insecure man

Gus Hemmingway
11-03-2015, 11:09 PM
^^ repped

BlakFrankWhite
11-03-2015, 11:12 PM

:oldlol:

Oh, I'm becoming a fan of this dude.

warriorfan
11-03-2015, 11:13 PM

:roll:

Gus Hemmingway
11-03-2015, 11:19 PM
Cavs are such a joke of a franchise...just like their franchise player to be honest

How much help does he and they need to be honest?

Sorry to have a correct opinion to be honest

Few cut fellas here, to be honest

Truth hurts, aye

lol i've never even seen you post until this thread to be honest

You also go around calling people autistic, not sure you'd be the best place to go to for advice to be honest

Bankaii
11-03-2015, 11:31 PM
:roll:

Spurs m8
11-04-2015, 12:47 AM
I see you guys aren't very good at forums tbh

Gus Hemmingway
11-04-2015, 12:48 AM
I see you guys aren't very good at forums tbh

rent free

Spurs m8
11-04-2015, 12:51 AM
rent free

Im living in your head enough you took the time to quote a bunch of my posts and add to be honest on the end.

I just responded to you guys talking about me ITT.

I'd say im the one living rent free tbh

Cheers

Magic 32
11-04-2015, 01:38 AM

You can get a good seed if you can stand on your feet.

francesco totti
11-04-2015, 01:45 AM
Cavs actually started with a tough schedule. Memphis/Chicago on road.. two supposedly playoff teams. And another 2 easy games vs miami/sixers.

Lebron23
11-04-2015, 01:51 AM

That's why you got ban on real gm. You are so stupid.

poido123
11-04-2015, 02:10 AM

You can bet that Lebron had a b.tch about it to Silver. :oldlol:

He didn't become NBA ambassador for nothing.

Lebron23
11-04-2015, 02:11 AM
Bulls losses to the Bobcats. Freaking Bobcats.

Spurs m8
11-04-2015, 02:26 AM
That's why you got ban on real gm. You are so stupid.

LMAO this is another nig im rent free with.

bdreason
11-04-2015, 03:06 AM
Cavs have both the shortest travel distance and easiest SOS in the NBA.

Spurs m8
11-04-2015, 03:16 AM
They also have the refs

lilteapot
11-04-2015, 04:28 AM
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol Kawhi M8 getting rekt in this thread

Gileraracer
11-04-2015, 04:31 AM
Adam Silver on a mission to bring Lebron to the finals without much effort.

Thanks Adam :cheers: You took over David Sterns agenda pretty good :cheers:

francesco totti
11-04-2015, 04:40 AM
They supposed to have the easy schedule, because they are that good.

Only games that could be classified tough for them.

away to : Clippers, Warriors,Spurs, Rockets, OKC, 2 games vs Hawks, 1 vs Chicago, 2 vs toronto.

Thats 10 games. They should handle things at home.

Uncle Drew
11-04-2015, 04:40 AM
Still haven't got over it I see. Hope you can sleep at night though. :lol

Meticode
11-04-2015, 05:04 AM
http://www.theweeklings.com/wp-content/uploads/baby-crying-450.jpg

CarlosBoozer
11-04-2015, 05:28 AM
:lebroncry:

BigTicket
11-04-2015, 05:48 AM
Yes, it is a very easy schedule, and ... ?

All teams have easy stretches and hard stretches, nothing new about this. If the Cavs have an easy schedule in the beginning of the season, that just means they will have harder schedule at the end.

Spurs m8
11-04-2015, 06:14 AM
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol Kawhi M8 getting rekt in this thread

where?
all I see is a bunch of Cleveland fellas having a cry coz I called out their fake ass team tbh

Collusion, ref deals, attempting to buy a championship instead of win one with merit....if it's suss it's probs in Cleveland tbh

sportjames23
11-04-2015, 07:55 AM
tbh this thread turned out to be funny as shit. :oldlol:

ArbitraryWater
11-04-2015, 08:06 AM

http://www.theweeklings.com/wp-content/uploads/baby-crying-450.jpg

(dude still doesnt relize that it could only be the Cavs, its not a bias thing, its just being logical lol. Any team that is the best in the weaker conference, will have the easiest SOS... every single year lol. And the travel distance thing, just pure stupidity.)

2swift4u
11-04-2015, 08:56 AM
Yes, it is a very easy schedule, and ... ?

All teams have easy stretches and hard stretches, nothing new about this. If the Cavs have an easy schedule in the beginning of the season, that just means they will have harder schedule at the end.

this

DukeDelonte13
11-04-2015, 09:08 AM

Cleveland has a good geographic location. You know how short plane rides are from here to NY, DET, CHI, MEM, IND, DC, PHI, MIL, etc.?

RedBlackAttack
11-04-2015, 12:55 PM
Cleveland has a good geographic location. You know how short plane rides are from here to NY, DET, CHI, MEM, IND, DC, PHI, MIL, etc.?
Are you being honest doe?

r15mohd
11-04-2015, 01:08 PM
i remember this same whining when Lebron was on the Heat...lol

nothing changes for you trolls :rolleyes:

ArbitraryWater
11-04-2015, 02:40 PM
Are you being honest doe?

:lol

Doranku
11-04-2015, 02:43 PM
The NBA always caters to LeKeng lol it's been like this for years. I remember reading topics like this when he was in Miami too.

Why are you guys surprised? Golden Boy gets what Golden Boy wants.

bdreason
11-04-2015, 03:00 PM
dude still doesnt relize that it could only be the Cavs, its not a bias thing, its just being logical lol. Any team that is the best in the weaker conference, will have the easiest SOS... every single year lol. And the travel distance thing, just pure stupidity.

I'm just stating facts, not claiming a conspiracy. That fact is, the Cavs have the easiest path the Finals, maybe in the history of the sport. The reason the path is so easy doesn't matter.

Not sure why Cavs fans get so defensive. I wish my team had the easiest path to the Finals in the history of the sport. Can you imagine the Warriors... in the Eastern Conference... with an additional $30m in payroll. :eek:

LBJ 23
11-04-2015, 03:05 PM
Why are you guys surprised? Golden Boy gets what Golden Boy wants.

Demanding a trade to the greatest franchise of all time before even sniffing NBA court for the first time?

JT123
11-04-2015, 03:06 PM
I'm just stating facts, not claiming a conspiracy. That fact is, the Cavs have the easiest path the Finals, maybe in the history of the sport. The reason the path is so easy doesn't matter.

Not sure why Cavs fans get so defensive. I wish my team had the easiest path to the Finals in the history of the sport. Can you imagine the Warriors... in the Eastern Conference... with an additional $30m in payroll. :eek:
:oldlol: dude is trolling cause everyone called out the warriors for having the easiest path to a title in nba history.

Doranku
11-04-2015, 03:12 PM
Demanding a trade to the greatest franchise of all time before even sniffing NBA court for the first time?

Are you trying to compare a young man straight out of high school trying to secure the best future possible for himself with the NBA schedule makers gifting LeBron's team easy schedules year after year?

Maybe you should be a Rose fan, you can relate to his single digit IQ.

ArbitraryWater
11-04-2015, 03:15 PM

You've been repeatedly saying it, making it eerily sound like you don't know that every year the best team in the weaker conference has the easiest SOS... and the Distance stuff? Plain stupidity. The Warriors in the East wouldn't even make the Finals, because of the Cavs.. be thankful for that :oldlol:

RedBlackAttack
11-04-2015, 04:36 PM

I think we can all agree Golden State's run was murderer's row.

Round 1 - Pelicans
Round 2 - Grizzlies (minus Mike Conley, and Tony Allen for most of the series)
Round 3 - Houston (Dwight Howard playing with torn MCL and meniscus)
Finals - Cavs (minus Kyrie Irving, Kevin Love, and also Iman Shumpert playing injured)

Listen, I'm not sure why Warriors fans (and players) get defensive about this. That fact is, the Warriors had the easiest path to a title, maybe in the history of the sport. The reason the path is so easy doesn't matter.

Don't be defensive about it. Embrace it.

JT123
11-04-2015, 04:42 PM

Round 1 - Pelicans
Finals - Cavs (minus Kyrie Irving, Kevin Love, and also Iman Shumpert playing injured)

Listen, I'm not sure why Warriors fans (and players) get defensive about this. That fact is, the Warriors had the easiest path to a title, maybe in the history of the sport. The reason the path is so easy doesn't matter.

RBA dropping truth bombs in here. I like it! :rockon:

ArbitraryWater
11-04-2015, 04:55 PM
They beat the Grizz fair, Conley missed game 1 (loss), but I doubt if they win Game 1, he can be as good as he was and win Game 2. He was however rusty for the rest of the series.

They took out Allen for one game, but that was mainly because he was useless offensively.. he was fine health wise.

Now the WCF with the missing of Beverly and Motjejunas was lucky, but what followed must be the most fortunate series (finals series anyway) ever.

bdreason
11-04-2015, 05:04 PM

Round 1 - Pelicans

Find a post where I was defensive about our playoff run. After waiting almost 30 years, I'll take a title anyway I can get it. It's the Cavs fans who make all the excuses, despite having a clear path to the Finals. I guess it's understandable. If my team had the easiest path to the Finals in the history of the sport, and still failed to win a title, I would probably be searching for answers too.

I wonder what the excuses will be this season? Easiest schedule in the NBA, check. Joke of a Conference, check. Highest payroll in the sport, check. You guys are gonna have to get creative with your excuses this season.

RedBlackAttack
11-04-2015, 05:07 PM
They beat the Grizz fair, Conley missed game 1 (loss), but I doubt if they win Game 1, he can be as good as he was and win Game 2. He was however rusty for the rest of the series.

They took out Allen for one game, but that was mainly because he was useless offensively.. he was fine health wise.

Now the WCF with the missing of Beverly and Motjejunas was lucky, but what followed must be the most fortunate series (finals series anyway) ever.
It was undoubtedly the most fortunate run in my lifetime for any NBA team. It isn't their fault. They just played who was in front of them.

But, for a Warriors fans to be mocking the fortunes of some other franchise... that's just irony.

Conley was never fully healthy in that series, btw.

RedBlackAttack
11-04-2015, 05:10 PM
Find a post where I was defensive about our playoff run. After waiting almost 30 years, I'll take a title anyway I can get it. It's the Cavs fans who make all the excuses, despite having a clear path to the Finals. I guess it's understandable. If my team had the easiest path to the Finals in the history of the sport, and still failed to win a title, I would probably be searching for answers too.

I wonder what the excuses will be this season? Easiest schedule in the NBA, check. Joke of a Conference, check. Highest payroll in the sport, check. You guys are gonna have to get creative with your excuses this season.
Missing two All Stars and Olympians seems to be a legitimate "excuse," for the record. If it happens again this year, it will be another legitimate excuse.

riseagainst
11-04-2015, 05:13 PM
http://www.nickadamsweb.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/white-kid-dance-club.gif

:lol

Spurs m8

Game.Set.Match.

Stay ringless regardless, Cleveland :rockon:

CavaliersFTW
There's no apostrophe before the s in "Cavs".

If you wanted it to be possessive you'd say "Cavs' schedule".

RedBlackAttack
11-04-2015, 05:23 PM
Game.Set.Match.

Stay ringless regardless, Cleveland :rockon:
tbh?

Gus Hemmingway
11-04-2015, 05:25 PM
tbh?
:lol :lol :lol

bdreason
11-04-2015, 05:30 PM
Missing two All Stars and Olympians seems to be a legitimate "excuse," for the record. If it happens again this year, it will be another legitimate excuse.

Two injury-prone players got injured. Is that bad luck? Or is that a predictable outcome? Would you be shocked if either Love or Irving were injured again this season? Because I wouldn't.

Maybe your GM shouldn't be signing injury-prone players with little or no playoff experience when your team is trying to win a title. Just a thought.

Gus Hemmingway
11-04-2015, 05:35 PM
Warriors fans are praying that they don't meet a healthy Cavs this year...

If I was them, i'd worry about just getting out of their own conference.

Imagine if Curry and Thompson went down in the playoffs, not even, lets imagine if just Iggy or Green went down. Imagine what their run would look like LOL!

Cocaine80s
11-04-2015, 05:43 PM
Two injury-prone players got injured. Is that bad luck? Or is that a predictable outcome? Would you be shocked if either Love or Irving were injured again this season? Because I wouldn't.

Maybe your GM shouldn't be signing injury-prone players with little or no playoff experience when your team is trying to win a title. Just a thought.
How is Love injury prone? That shoulder was a freak accident by a dirty player

bdreason
11-04-2015, 05:43 PM

Warriors fans aren't worried about the Cavs, because we actually have other teams to worry about first. It must be nice to coast to the Finals though.

ArbitraryWater
11-04-2015, 05:48 PM
Warriors fans aren't worried about the Cavs, because we actually have other teams to worry about first. It must be nice to coast to the Finals though.

you know first hand :yaohappy:

And if somehow you do manage to make it through a HEALTHY West (which I doubt), Cavs gonna whoop dat ass

RedBlackAttack
11-04-2015, 05:49 PM

Meh, I wouldn't be shocked if Curry's toothpick ankles snapped at some point this year either. It has been a few years since everyone was freaking out about Curry's ankles. Kyrie had played 75 games in the regular season at the third highest minutes per game in the league, and 71 games the season before that.

I don't think the Warriors had anyone in the Top 20 minutes per game last year which helps a lot.

I have a feeling the Cavs are going to be much less dependent on KI with their newfound depth, tbh. Regardless, the Warriors would be extremely lucky to go through another entire season and the playoffs without a single meaningful injury. It is partly about luck tbh.

ArbitraryWater
11-04-2015, 05:50 PM
It was undoubtedly the most fortunate run in my lifetime for any NBA team. It isn't their fault. They just played who was in front of them.

But, for a Warriors fans to be mocking the fortunes of some other franchise... that's just irony.

Conley was never fully healthy in that series, btw.

True.. I love how he repeats himself on the luck/weak comp factor, like the Cavaliers weren't beaten down through the whole postseason, even sweeping a 60 win team with Jr Smith as 2nd best player.. fantasy land must be nice, only way out when you barely beat a team missing 2 of their 3 best players and under suspect officiating.

He legit just said Love is injury prone.. nobody would/could predict Kyrie to go down more likely than Curry, at the start of last year.. and he's a certified clown if he denies that.

bdreason
11-04-2015, 05:57 PM
Kyrie had played 75 games in the regular season at the third highest minutes per game in the league

Sounds like bad coaching to me. Especially in the Eastern Conference where getting a top seed isn't a necessity.

And you're being dishonest if you think it's more likely that Curry gets injured than Love or Irving. Even Shumpert has proven to be an injury prone player, and it's not surprising at all that he's injured now. At some point, an injury-prone player getting injured isn't bad luck, it's just who he is as a player.

ArbitraryWater
11-04-2015, 05:59 PM
Sounds like bad coaching to me. Especially in the Eastern Conference where getting a top seed isn't a necessity.

And you're being dishonest if you think it's more likely that Curry gets injured than Love or Irving. Even Shumpert has proven to be an injury prone player, and it's not surprising at all that he's injured now. At some point, an injury-prone player getting injured isn't bad luck, it's just who he is as a player.

You're talking like this discussion centers around Wade... this was Love, having his first major injury of the season, because his Arm was locked up in the final game of the first round... then Kyrie suffered his first major injury, also in the postseason, re-injured it in OT of game 1... you can't go there yet. If it becommes a pattern, okay, but I doubt it, its luck, just luck. Like you said, take it, won't get any more.

Spurs m8
11-04-2015, 06:05 PM

If I was them, i'd worry about just getting out of their own conference.

Imagine if Curry and Thompson went down in the playoffs, not even, lets imagine if just Iggy or Green went down. Imagine what their run would look like LOL!

LOL Cavs fans.

Warriors have 3-4 teams to worry about more than the Cavs.

If they get as far as to make the Finals again, and the Cavs are also there, they'll know the hardest work has already been done.
Plus they'll be playing at the top West level, which will shell shock the Eastern team like the past couple of Finals tbh

ArbitraryWater
11-04-2015, 06:08 PM
LOL Cavs fans.

Warriors have 3-4 teams to worry about more than the Cavs.

If they get as far as to make the Finals again, and the Cavs are also there, they'll know the hardest work has already been done.
Plus they'll be playing at the top West level, which will shell shock the Eastern team like the past couple of Finals tbh

um, like when? Only time that has happened must be 2014... 2015 literally the opposite was about to go down, 2011 was a choke (I'm sure you love to agree here), and 2009 was a KG injury... nice myth making, ******

bdreason
11-04-2015, 06:16 PM
Kyrie Irving missed almost his entire College career with injuries, missed 30+ games his rookie year with injuries, missed 20+ games his sophomore season with injuries, missed 10+ games his junior season with injuries, missed the Finals last year with injuries, and started this season on the IR... injured.

Steph Curry has one season, 5 years ago, that he missed with an injury. Every other season he's played, and started, in almost every game.

What's the point? Curry going down with an injury would be considered bad luck. Irving going down with an injury is a predictable outcome, and shouldn't be used as an excuse.

As a former player, and current coach, I would never wish injury on any player... but I wouldn't bet money on Irving being healthy, because that's a bad bet.

Hey Yo
11-04-2015, 06:48 PM

How many 60 win teams with 4 all-stars has GS upset in the postseason..... leading to a Finals appearance?

RedBlackAttack
11-04-2015, 06:52 PM
Kyrie Irving missed almost his entire College career with injuries, missed 30+ games his rookie year with injuries, missed 20+ games his sophomore season with injuries, missed 10+ games his junior season with injuries, missed the Finals last year with injuries, and started this season on the IR... injured.

Steph Curry has one season, 5 years ago, that he missed with an injury. Every other season he's played, and started, in almost every game.

What's the point? Curry going down with an injury would be considered bad luck. Irving going down with an injury is a predictable outcome, and shouldn't be used as an excuse.

As a former player, and current coach, I would never wish injury on any player... but I wouldn't bet money on Irving being healthy, because that's a bad bet.
Games started over their respective first four years in the NBA...

Kyrie Irving - 269
Steph Curry - 264

Minutes played over their respective first four years in the NBA...

Kyrie Irving - 9,296
Steph Curry - 9,100

#facts

ArbitraryWater
11-04-2015, 06:54 PM

Kyrie Irving - 269
Steph Curry - 264

Kyrie Irving - 9,296
Steph Curry - 9,100

#facts

damn

Uncle Drew
11-04-2015, 06:56 PM
Kyrie also played his first years on a team that was heavily tanking, and therefore didn't take any risks with him playing through a minor injury.

Legends66NBA7
11-04-2015, 06:57 PM
Weren't they favourites to come out of the East anyways ?

Not like there's a legit team to stop them out East.

bdreason
11-04-2015, 06:59 PM

Kyrie Irving - 269
Steph Curry - 264

Kyrie Irving - 9,296
Steph Curry - 9,100

#facts

Whatever helps you sleep at night. Cherry-picking stats to include Curry's one injury plagued season doesn't fool anyone though.

Gus Hemmingway
11-04-2015, 06:59 PM

Kyrie Irving - 269
Steph Curry - 264

Kyrie Irving - 9,296
Steph Curry - 9,100

#facts

ouch

so Curry being injured is a "predictable outcome", interesting

bdreason
11-04-2015, 07:00 PM
Weren't they favourites to come out of the East anyways ?

Not like there's a legit team to stop them out East.

They swept the #1 seed... without Kevin Love. That's how bad the East is.

ArbitraryWater
11-04-2015, 07:03 PM
They swept the #1 seed... without Kevin Love. That's how bad the East is.

... and without Kyrie Irving...

soooo now winning with the Knicks + Mozgov isn't impressive for the team and doing best with what you have, but you only decide to trash the conference? Thats pathetic, especially for someone who just got such a lucky Chip.. shut up about it until you win a clean one.

RedBlackAttack
11-04-2015, 07:06 PM
Whatever helps you sleep at night. Cherry-picking stats to include Curry's one injury plagued season doesn't fool anyone though.
The actual numbers don't help me sleep at night. They just help to destroy your contrived narrative.