PDA

View Full Version : Watch: Student attempts to throw chair at teacher in classroom

UK2K
11-03-2015, 07:21 PM
You all wanted it, you got it.

Let's get cops out of schools.

But really, do these kids want to learn anyway? They're going to grow up and not know a single thing in life other than how to destroy, demean, and take advantage of others.

The look on that poor woman's face is the worst part. How sad it must be to become a teacher in the hopes of enlightening the lives of young kids, only to have to suffer through this. I wish a cop had barged through that door.

http://fox2now.com/2015/11/02/watch-student-harasses-teacher-tries-to-throw-chair-at-her-head/

Draz
11-03-2015, 07:30 PM
I already know what video this is without clicking. Those kids need to get shot

knickballer
11-03-2015, 07:40 PM
I'm sure some people will blame the teacher and say outrageous shit like maybe if the teacher is able to understand the students and where they're coming from then the students will want to learn! Or it's the teachers fault for not making the class interesting! Kids like that need a teacher like Ray Lewis who'll lay the wood if a kid acts up.

I think some people think the only way to deal with these kids is like they do in the movies when some scrawny ass white teacher teaches some class in the hood. The class doesn't respect her one bit and go crazy, the teacher then starts playing hip hop music and the whole class starts to love her because she understands them. OFC, the teacher then bolts for a higher paying job in the suburbs or something :D

nathanjizzle
11-03-2015, 07:51 PM
blaque people. this is an example of taking advantage of someone when you see there is the opportunity to take advantage. any human being that was raised to be respectful and conscious would not do it even given the opportunity. it is the difference between someone who picks up a wallet and pockets the money vs someone who looks for an address and returns it to the rightful owner. The sad thing is the teacher was probably bullied as a kid because she was into academics, and is still receiving it as an adult.

TheMan
11-03-2015, 08:01 PM
:biggums:

The video is old, it's barely getting traction now? :lol

AlphaWolf24
11-03-2015, 08:21 PM
old vid...plus it looks like the last day of school and everyone was prolly joking..

seen worse from little white devils

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l93wAqnPQwk

cuad
11-03-2015, 09:35 PM
I was in a classroom when a kid threw a chair at the teacher. I wonder what became of that kid. He was not the only kid who threw tantrums in that class, but the chair toss certainly won the award.

HitandRun Reggie
11-03-2015, 09:41 PM
old vid...plus it looks like the last day of school and everyone was prolly joking..

seen worse from little white devils

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l93wAqnPQwk

I don't know about worse, but they definitely deserve the title of white devils. Difference is the white devil's fathers made them apologize. What are the odds any of these kids in class even know their father? :lol

AlphaWolf24
11-03-2015, 10:05 PM
I don't know about worse, but they definitely deserve the title of white devils. Difference is the white devil's fathers made them apologize. What are the odds any of these kids in class even know their father? :lol

difference is that white devil prolly gonna shoot up a movie theater soon...

NumberSix
11-03-2015, 11:30 PM
I'm sure some people will blame the teacher and say outrageous shit like maybe if the teacher is able to understand the students and where they're coming from then the students will want to learn! Or it's the teachers fault for not making the class interesting! Kids like that need a teacher like Ray Lewis who'll lay the wood if a kid acts up.

I think some people think the only way to deal with these kids is like they do in the movies when some scrawny ass white teacher teaches some class in the hood. The class doesn't respect her one bit and go crazy, the teacher then starts playing hip hop music and the whole class starts to love her because she understands them. OFC, the teacher then bolts for a higher paying job in the suburbs or something :D
The teacher should earn the kids' trust through an urban dancing competition after the one student all the other students look up to gets shot in a gang conflict and then finally gives the teacher the thumbs up while saying something like "you got the juice now teach".

UK2K
11-04-2015, 08:58 AM

That's the really sad part. And the rest of us will suffer from it.

Their parents raised their children to act like that. But anytime we see videos like this, nobody ever wants to blame the student OR the parents. They'd rather blame the system, slavery, the Crusades, whatever...

NBAplayoffs2001
11-04-2015, 12:27 PM
I find it weird there are wild high schools like this around the country. In my four years, I've only seen one tiny 3-4 minute fight in the hallway between two underclassmen who were barely 5'5'' :oldlol:. This was 4 years ago, I wanna see where all these people are now.

gigantes
11-04-2015, 11:13 PM
Their parents raised their children to act like that. But anytime we see videos like this, nobody ever wants to blame the student OR the parents. They'd rather blame the system, slavery, the Crusades, whatever...
i disagree.

the number of parents who would deliberately raise their kids to act like that is not even worth mentioning. for one thing it would only lead to endless problems for the parents themselves, and that's a type of masochist that is virtually nonexistent.

nah, i think parents in the USA and some other places have less control than ever over raising their kids these days. it's the peers, the internet, media etc that all have roughly equal effect. being a parent these days is a huge expensive PITA job as i see it.

ace23
11-04-2015, 11:41 PM
Why that girl acting like she from Chicago? lol

And dude never tried to throw a chair.

Godzuki
11-04-2015, 11:52 PM
'but..but...theyre just kids' :applause:

'its their parents fault, not theirs, they dont know what theyre doing' :applause:

funny how a lot of u fgts saying that shit before aint saying it now :rolleyes:

according to u bitches this teacher handled it perfectly according to your bitchmade textbook for raising kids :applause:

exactly why kids have no respect these days and out of control. so many soft ass PC parents :coleman:

Godzuki
11-04-2015, 11:58 PM
i disagree.

the number of parents who would deliberately raise their kids to act like that is not even worth mentioning. for one thing it would only lead to endless problems for the parents themselves, and that's a type of masochist that is virtually nonexistent.

nah, i think parents in the USA and some other places have less control than ever over raising their kids these days. it's the peers, the internet, media etc that all have roughly equal effect. being a parent these days is a huge expensive PITA job as i see it.

exactly. blaming parents is the ez copout. truth is EVERY individual has more say in who they become than external influences. parents are a much smaller influence than friends unless u lock your kid up in the house.