PDA

View Full Version : Someone Trade for Wiltside please

!@#$%Vectors!@#
11-03-2015, 10:49 PM
Please someone take Karrem Abdul JaWiltside from this heat team. Tragic Dragic is overrated and is sh it. Bosh can't hit his jumper. Amare is lazy as no other. Wade is decent but can't carry the load himself. Hoping for a contender to pick up Wiltside in a trade cause we know heat are not going to go far.

Marchesk
11-04-2015, 01:31 AM
Warriors could use a little more inside presence. Might need it to break 72 wins.

Rocketswin2013
11-04-2015, 01:33 AM
Can you imagine him with OKC? Just hand them the trophy.

Marchesk
11-04-2015, 01:34 AM
Can you imagine him with OKC? Just hand them the trophy.

Oh damn. Trade Kanter and a first. No repeat for Curry. Durant and GoatBrook can ISO all day with Wiltside cleaning up inside.

Rocketswin2013
11-04-2015, 01:38 AM
Oh damn. Trade Kanter and a first. No repeat for Curry. Durant and GoatBrook can ISO all day with Wiltside cleaning up inside.
Kanter doesn't fit well with them. He can finish pretty well and rebound but not being optimized. Should get more post touches.

GrapeApe
11-04-2015, 01:48 AM
Or Spo could just not be an idiot and actually have in the game at crucial moments in the 4th quarter.

FreezingTsmoove
11-04-2015, 01:49 AM
You cant just throw random talent together and expect it to mesh. I posted time and time again during the off season, and draft that the Heat were going to be a lottery team

GrapeApe
11-04-2015, 02:53 AM
You cant just throw random talent together and expect it to mesh. I posted time and time again during the off season, and draft that the Heat were going to be a lottery team

Barring a slew of injuries they're obviously going to make the playoffs. They're 2-2 having played 3 straight games against conference finalists from last season. The "I told you so" stuff is ridiculous.

Papaya Petee
11-04-2015, 10:12 AM
Dumbest shit I read all day.

Continue

r15mohd
11-04-2015, 10:22 AM
Riley already said Whiteside is at the top of the Heat's list in re-signing next summer. He's not going anywhere.

Next on Riley's list is luring KD...Chalmers and the Bird will likely be dealt by the deadline, and wouldn't be surprised if Winslow is also shipped off in exchange for KD (though I would love for the Heat to keep Winslow long term)