PDA

View Full Version : kblaze

kennethgriffin
11-04-2015, 01:20 AM
you already have a topic dedicated to how fraudulent a fan you are. if you feel me to update us on every rediculous betrayal do so in the original topic

a) if you understood anything you'd know its called tough love. i'm not a fake fan of kobe. think of it more as a person watching a family member dying of cancer and theyre shitting themselves, starving to death, looking like utter shit. so you want them out of their misery as soon as possible and wish death upon them to the point where youre willing to snuff them out with a pillow

b) shut your f*ggot ass up and get the f*ck out of my threads. youre a mod and not welcome with your little insulting quips that you huck like a monkey with a handful of feces at people 100 times more important to the success of this forum than you'd ever dream of being

c) now take your insignificant ass somewhere else cause you're easly replaceable and bring nothing to this forum. not even a consistent moderating since your bipolar ass only chooses to either strictly ban/delete/lock everything in sight for a few days out of the month when youre on your period... or let things run wild while theres dozens of accounts being ran by 1 guy and you're doing absolutely nothing about it

d) i'm the last of a dying breed where a guy whos totally honest and uses 1 name period, actually has a lineage and can contribute constructive analyses rather than 1 liners... and you should appreciate it rather than mock it. posting your ridiculous b*llshit then running and hiding before i can respond.

e) suck my f*ckin dick

warriorfan
11-04-2015, 01:21 AM
GOAT level meltdown

Heisenberg
11-04-2015, 01:22 AM
bookmarked

warriorfan
11-04-2015, 01:22 AM
Jump ship fair weather fans are the worst of the worst. OP you should just duck out and stop giving canada a worse name then they already have...

GIF REACTION
11-04-2015, 01:23 AM
enjoy the ban

KendrickPerkins
11-04-2015, 01:24 AM
look at me

im bald pale and jobless and my nickname is kenneth

kennethgriffin
11-04-2015, 01:24 AM
enjoy the ban

kblaze is too incompetent to even be granted with those privileges anymore. i'm pretty sure jeff or steve took them away from him

kennethgriffin
11-04-2015, 01:25 AM
look at me

im bald pale and jobless and my nickname is kenneth

only one of those things are correct

i'l let you ponder which one it is

Cocaine80s
11-04-2015, 01:25 AM
Reported.

Rocketswin2013
11-04-2015, 01:26 AM
posting in shitfest thread

LoneyROY7
Yo kenneth.

Get a f*cking livejournal or something and SHUT THE F*CK UP.

catch24
Kenneth no longer being a "Kobe fan" is a blessing here, KBlaze. Dude was never a Kobe fan to begin with.

No more threads spewing fake, fanboy hyperbole? Where did I co-sign?

warriorfan
11-04-2015, 01:27 AM
He used to be a Kobe Connoisseur, now he is just another fggot canadian. not a good look.

stalkerforlife
11-04-2015, 01:28 AM
Not gonna lie...

kenneth just curb stomped kblaze.

Thunderfan86
11-04-2015, 01:30 AM
Dam, what the hell is going on in here?

kennethgriffin
He used to be a Kobe Connoisseur, now he is just another fggot canadian. not a good look.

i'l defend kobe all time/prime wise

but right now? just end it already.

i should be applauded for being one of the only people on ISH with common sense and honesty

if anything it should show people just how serious i was in the past when speaking of kobes excellence ... there was obviously more truth to all of it than most originally thought

KendrickPerkins
only one of those things are correct

i'l let you ponder which one it is
They're all 3 correct you fair-weather quitter

Being a kobe fan is the only thing in life you had that got you recognized

Now you're just gonna be known as the quitting little trader bitch you are deep down as a person.

Justify it and make all the excuses you want. You quit. Kobe would never do that, despite how terrible he is as a basketball player.

Everybody hates a quitter.... just get the **** off the forum now, youre a disgrace

Mr. Jabbar
11-04-2015, 01:33 AM
Damn, this is some YOLO shit right here. Pretty alpha stuff kenneth going against a mod like that :applause:

If I know KBLAZE well, which I don't, I think he'll respond with some high caliber stuff before locking this

BRACE YOURSELVES

kennethgriffin
11-04-2015, 01:34 AM
They're all 3 correct you fair-weather quitter

Being a kobe fan is the only thing in life you had that got you recognized

Now you're just gonna be known as the quitting little trader bitch you are deep down as a person.

Justify it and make all the excuses you want. You quit. Kobe would never do that, despite how terrible he is as a basketball player.

Everybody hates a quitter.... just get the **** off the forum now, youre a disgrace

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ow95ZQZQZng

kenneth griffin = kenny griff

an icecube song about ken griffey jr

stalkerforlife
11-04-2015, 01:35 AM
Damn, this is some YOLO shit right here. Pretty alpha stuff kenneth going against a mod like that :applause:

If I know KBLAZE well, which I don't, I think he'll respond with some high caliber stuff before locking this

BRACE YOURSELVES

:lol

Rocketswin2013
11-04-2015, 01:35 AM

BRACE YOURSELVES
my body is ready

pauk
11-04-2015, 01:36 AM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/mwcpopcorn.gif

1987_Lakers
11-04-2015, 01:36 AM
OP having an epic meltdown

kennethgriffin
11-04-2015, 01:38 AM

BRACE YOURSELVES

yeah he's probly typing it out right now giggling like a little school girl after every slick nonchalant subtle jab/insult that he thinks is utter poetry personified

its pathetic

i'm logging off now so i don't have to read it

gonna go watch breaking bad on netflix. 2nd time around and its just as good. forgot like 60% of what happened

warriorfan
i'l defend kobe all time/prime wise

but right now? just end it already.

i should be applauded for being one of the only people on ISH with common sense and honesty

if anything it should show people just how serious i was in the past when speaking of kobes excellence ... there was obviously more truth to all of it than most originally thought

you were applauded on ISH for not the fact of common sense but the fact you were down to ride or die with kobe. you threw that away and now you dont have shit

stalkerforlife
OP is right...sometimes you get angry with the ones you love the most.

kenneth has a big heart and a lot of love inside of him to give, but it breaks his heart to see Kobe playing this way.

Gus Hemmingway
subscribed

deja vu
11-04-2015, 01:40 AM
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/898/402/48d.gif

GIF REACTION
11-04-2015, 01:40 AM
warriorfan is the face of slim jimmys across the world

kennethgriffin
11-04-2015, 01:42 AM
you were applauded on ISH for not the fact of common sense but the fact you were down to ride or die with kobe. you threw that away and now you dont have shit

i never was a troll... or a blind homer

kobe really was that good

warriorfan
11-04-2015, 01:42 AM
warriorfan is the face of slim jimmys across the world

more like I'm everything that GIF REACTION wishes he was :roll:

warriorfan
11-04-2015, 01:43 AM
i never was a troll... or a blind homer

kobe really was that good

you are a turncoat bro get the fucc out of here we dont play that shit

GIF REACTION
11-04-2015, 01:46 AM
warriorfan is subscribed to slim jim magazine

kennethgriffin
11-04-2015, 01:48 AM
you are a turncoat bro get the fucc out of here we dont play that shit

kobe is the 4th greatest player of all time

hes garbage right now

these are facts... and he needs to retire.

i'm not a fan of kobe because i like the guy as a person. i'm a fan of kobe because i respect his game and enjoyed watching him play

anyone with blind faith in another man regardless of what he does is either insane, g*y or religious

kennethgriffin
11-04-2015, 01:50 AM
holy **** isiah thomas is drunk as shit

warriorfan
11-04-2015, 01:52 AM

hes garbage right now

i'm not a fan of kobe because i like the guy as a person. i'm a fan of kobe because i respect his game and enjoyed watching him play

anyone with blind faith in another man regardless of what he does is either insane, g*y or religious

down to ride when someone is doing good but then jump ship when shit starts going bad

makes sense a rich canadian whiteboy would feel this type of way

money doesn't buy everything

best of luck to you and your life of rewatching breaking bad episodes

AlphaWolf24
11-04-2015, 01:52 AM
Tough for the KB fam right now...please forgive him...

Kenneth is a great poster.....all Kobe fans now are going through there own shit

The struggle is real

pauk
11-04-2015, 01:53 AM

hes garbage right now

How do you become #4 with 1 mvp & 2 championships which HE won? I think he is top 10 probably, but 4.... damn...

GIF REACTION
11-04-2015, 01:53 AM
warriorfan bought cable so he could watch the suite life of slim and jim

kennethgriffin
11-04-2015, 01:55 AM
down to ride when someone is doing good but then jump ship when shit starts going bad

makes sense a rich canadian whiteboy would feel this type of way

money doesn't buy everything

best of luck to you and your life of rewatching breaking bad episodes

youre a moron. you think cheering a bad team is the same as cheering a broken player

bad teams can eventually grow

kobe can only regress and hurt himself/others even more as time goes on

you don't encourage that. youre failing hard at this trolling game

AlphaWolf24
11-04-2015, 01:57 AM
How do you become #4 with 1 mvp & 2 championships which HE won? I think he is top 10 probably, but 4.... damn...

By not being a little bitch and quitting on 63 win team that had hca ...to go join his 2 all star prime buddies so they can win garbage titles on the most stacked team in history...

After putting up the biggest choke job in the history of the NBA....

warriorfan
11-04-2015, 01:58 AM
youre a moron. you think cheering a bad team is the same as cheering a broken player

bad teams can eventually grow

kobe can only regress and hurt himself/others even more as time goes on

you don't encourage that. youre failing hard at this trolling game

troll game? this is real game

you are nothing but a mark ass bitch

you are the one thats gotta live with it, not me

GIF REACTION
11-04-2015, 01:58 AM
warriorfan's car plate reads "MR. SLIM JIM"

Kblaze8855
11-04-2015, 01:59 AM
http://fat.gfycat.com/DearWindingChevrotain.gif

stalkerforlife
11-04-2015, 01:59 AM
By not being a little bitch and quitting on 63 win team that had hca ...to go join his 2 all star prime buddies so they can win garbage titles on the most stacked team in history...

That about wraps that up.

How many times does it have to be beaten into your head, pauk? What Bran did is unprecedented and you can't just pretend it didn't happen.

1987_Lakers
11-04-2015, 02:00 AM
:oldlol:

kennethgriffin

damn

Mr. Jabbar

DAMN

GIF REACTION
warriorfan once went to a star wars themed party and the girls could sense that the jim was slim with this one

AlphaWolf24
Come on guys can't we just kiss and make up.....everyone is allowed to have a bad day.....

Fellas hug it out

Kblaze is a great poster as is KG ....

It's ISH ....a big fam....world famous....bros 4 life

LoneyROY7
11-04-2015, 02:02 AM
Kenneth DOWN.

TrueBlue89
11-04-2015, 02:03 AM
This fool intentionally got himself banned because Kobe's done. Couldn't handle the jokes and abuse Kobrick is getting and it finally dawned on him his shtick was up. :lol

Have to applaud him for knowing his time is up unlike his idol :lol

Rocketswin2013
11-04-2015, 02:04 AM
rip

Kblaze8855
Come on guys can't we just kiss and make up.....everyone is allowed to have a bad day.....

Fellas hug it out

Kblaze is a great poster as is KG ....

It's ISH ....a big fam....world famous....bros 4 life

He will be back soon. He knows im not gonna ban him for real. I dont tend to do the long term ones....but im still the bad guy for not letting people run totally wild. ISH has the least moderation on the internet. These dudes complain for getting pulled over doing 90 in a school zone.

We let you do 60....who else lets you do 60?

Dudes arent happy till you actually let them plow into a school bus doing quadruple the speed limit.

Mr. Jabbar
man down man down

Lebron23
11-04-2015, 02:05 AM
Please Ban warriorfan.

warriorfan
11-04-2015, 02:11 AM
Please Ban warriorfan.

:roll:

FKAri
Please Ban warriorfan.

this. giving real warrior fans a bad name

AlphaWolf24
He will be back soon. He knows im not gonna ban him for real. I dont tend to do the long term ones....but im still the bad guy for not letting people run totally wild. ISH has the least moderation on the internet. These dudes complain for getting pulled over doing 90 in a school zone.

Dudes arent happy till you actually let them plow into a school bus doing quadruple the speed limit.

Haha exactly......

And we all know.......everyone always wants to watch the crash

:applause:

warriorfan

:roll:

pauk
11-04-2015, 02:18 AM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/pouring-popcorn.gif

SugarHill
11-04-2015, 02:31 AM

Dbrog
11-04-2015, 02:37 AM
gonna go watch breaking bad on netflix. 2nd time around and its just as good. forgot like 60% of what happened

His posts about NBA history make SO MUCH SENSE NOW :lol