PDA

View Full Version : Everyone needs to ease up on the Kobe hate. no reason to kick him while he's down

Hit_Em
11-04-2015, 03:50 AM
His fans have been humbled enough already please lebron fam take your foot off their necks.Enough is enough its sad when im waving the white flag on behalf of kobe fans

Mr. Jabbar
11-04-2015, 03:52 AM
Shut up and go pack your things. We're jumping to the Curry family next week. Lebron is old news.

KembaWalker
11-04-2015, 03:53 AM
Shut up and go pack your things. We're jumping to the Curry family next week. Lebron is old news.

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Monta Ellis MVP
11-04-2015, 03:54 AM
I'm a Pacers fan first and Houston fan second but I think I might be jumping on the Curry bandwagon soon. LeBron is pretty good but with his limited skill set and declining athleticism he just isn't what he used to be. I would pick about 5 players over LeBron at this point. Curry is the best by far though.

Lebron23
11-04-2015, 03:58 AM
I'm a Pacers fan first and Houston fan second but I think I might be jumping on the Curry bandwagon soon. LeBron is pretty good but with his limited skill set and declining athleticism he just isn't what he used to be. I would pick about 5 players over LeBron at this point. Curry is the best by far though.

No, you aren't. Stop lying. You claimed that you were a Cavaliers fan second yesterday. You Lying C*nt.

KembaWalker
11-04-2015, 04:04 AM
No, you aren't. Stop lying. You claimed that you were a Cavaliers fan second yesterday. You Lying C*nt.

Hostile as fuvk :biggums:

!@#$%Vectors!@#
11-04-2015, 04:37 AM
:lol :lol Do they not demand rent in the Philippines?

Gileraracer
11-04-2015, 04:39 AM
Lebron is oficially out of top 15, to much choking. Kobe still top 5 but he's done, simply too old.

Time to jump ship.

I am trying to change my avatar to Steph Curry now, anyone knows where to find this setting? :cheers:

Quickening
11-04-2015, 04:40 AM
I didn't think the Kobe stans would crumble so quickly, no loyalty/backbone... disgrace.

IMObjective
11-04-2015, 04:56 AM
His fans have been humbled enough already please lebron fam take your foot off their necks.Enough is enough its sad when im waving the white flag on behalf of kobe fans
Let them carry on, everybody's going to get theirs eventually.

JT123
11-04-2015, 04:58 AM
I didn't think the Kobe stans would crumble so quickly, no loyalty/backbone... disgrace.
Defeating them was almost too easy. :(