GrapeApe
11-04-2015, 03:32 PM
Lebron voodoo in full effect.

Pushxx
11-04-2015, 03:40 PM
http://i.imgur.com/vc8cMTi.jpg

Doranku
11-04-2015, 03:42 PM
He's in Miami now, so probably something related to STDs.

tomtucker
11-04-2015, 03:54 PM
hopefully something minor.......

DoctorP
11-04-2015, 04:58 PM
ah shit.

aj1987
11-04-2015, 04:58 PM
Holy ****! Please let it not be a repeat of last season. Hope he gets better soon!

Spurs m8
11-04-2015, 05:15 PM
First Bosh, now Green.

Sabotage within Miami

swagga
11-04-2015, 05:18 PM
Holy ****! Please let it not be a repeat of last season. Hope he gets better soon!

I'm sorry to say it but I called it before pre-season: this miami team is very talented but they are very fragile: wade/bosh/whiteside/amare/dragic are all key players which are almost but guaranteed to suffer injuries. This leads you to shortened rotations and the classical injury bug, where the guys playing are worked out too much and they injure themselves before the already injured guys get to heal up.

aj1987
11-04-2015, 05:32 PM
I'm sorry to say it but I called it before pre-season: this miami team is very talented but they are very fragile: wade/bosh/whiteside/amare/dragic are all key players which are almost but guaranteed to suffer injuries. This leads you to shortened rotations and the classical injury bug, where the guys playing are worked out too much and they injure themselves before the already injured guys get to heal up.
:biggums:

Dude played like 10 minutes this season and was one of the reasons why we lost against the Cavs. Dude is beyond terrible. I hope he plays 0 minutes the rest of the season.

I agree with the rest being fragile, but Green? Dude is actually durable.

tomtucker
11-04-2015, 06:15 PM
Green was given Lebron

Mike Armstrong
11-04-2015, 08:36 PM
He's in Miami now, so probably something related to STDs.

First Wade spreads steroids and now this.

DoctorP
11-05-2015, 11:43 AM
Chalmers slipped him some extasy?

AirFederer
11-05-2015, 12:20 PM
flakka

https://youtu.be/XNnWVpVgDhY

aj1987
11-05-2015, 12:24 PM
Heat guard Gerald Green was hospitalized for undisclosed reasons on Wednesday after an incident in which police were summoned to his residence.

Green, 29, was not arrested, according to the city of Miami police department.

Police call logs show that police were summoned to the Marquis Residences Condominium, at 1100 Biscayne Blvd., at 10:46 a.m. Wednesday because of a “male down.”

According to a source, Miami-Dade Fire and Rescue requested assistance because of a “combative patient” at that address, where Green lives.

Police assisted but did not write up a report, and nobody was arrested at the condominium, according to a police department source.

Multiple witnesses at the condo told TMZ that Green “was acting strange in the lobby of the condo ... screaming at the top of his lungs.”

TMZ said it was by told by several people “that there was a huge commotion and it took several people — including emergency personnel — to restrain Green and get him on a stretcher and into an ambulance.”

Heat guard Mario Chalmers, who lives nearby, was at the scene, tried to help and accompanied Green in the ambulance to the hospital, according to TMZ.

The Herald has confirmed that Chalmers was with Green at the hospital on Wednesday afternoon.

“This morning we were informed that Gerald Green was admitted into the hospital,” the Heat said in a statement. “Right now our concerns are with Gerald, and we have no further comment at this time.”

Bill Duffy, one of Green’s agents, declined to comment.

Green was inactive for Tuesday’s game against the Hawks with an undisclosed “illness.”

Green has never been suspended by the NBA for an off-court incident, and there is nothing documented in his past to suggest anything related to mental illness.

During the summer, the Heat signed Green to a one-year, $1.4 million contract, which was considered a bargain for a player who has averaged 10.2 points in his career and was fourth in the NBA in three-pointers two seasons ago.

He led the Heat in scoring in preseason and averaged 10.3 points on 32.3 percent shooting in the Heat’s first three regular-season games.

The Heat did not practice Wednesday and flew to Minneapolis on Wednesday afternoon to begin a two-game road trip that begins Thursday in Minnesota and ends Friday at Detroit.

▪ Dwyane Wade, who missed part of Tuesday’s loss to Atlanta with a migraine, accompanied the team to Minneapolis, according to a Heat spokesperson.

What the **** is going on?

kamil
11-05-2015, 12:27 PM

Narcotics.

DoctorP
11-05-2015, 12:29 PM

Chalmers slipped him flakka, gonna get traded now/ :/

coin24
11-05-2015, 01:03 PM
Wtf, must be something if they're being so secretive:confusedshrug:

senelcoolidge
11-05-2015, 01:48 PM
Narcotics.

Yeah, it sounds like drugs. Probably bath salts. When I lived in Miami I saw a guy on that stuff, he was an animal. It took several people to take down a skinny kid on that sh#t.

bluechox2
11-05-2015, 02:00 PM
koolaid overdose