PDA

View Full Version : Why the hate on Lebron?

The_Pharcyde
11-04-2015, 10:49 PM
Why the hate on Kobe?
why the hate on any player?
What is your reason?

there should be none... this is a childs game that men are playing
How can you judge someones character playing a game.. and not only judge it but make a negative judgement... the reasons when examined to the root are always irrational in the true sense of the word

it just signals youthful reason behind the motive

and it all makes sense because when I was a kid I had the same type of feelings toward players, but as each season passes by and you recognize how trivial all of this is in the grand scheme of life... you lose the anger because why waste the energy

yeah it sucks that Lebron always beats the Bulls, But am I gonna hate him because he does? no that would be ridiculous

you WILL regret it in the end... so make the mature choice you will thank yourself later and just appreciate the game

DaOldLion
11-04-2015, 10:50 PM
from my short time on ISH i feel like most of the hate comes from Lebron fans who seem to make 40 Kobe/Jordan threads per day

JellyBean
11-04-2015, 10:53 PM
Why the hate on Kobe?
why the hate on any player?
What is your reason?

there should be none... this is a childs game that men are playing
How can you judge someones character playing a game.. and not only judge it but make a negative judgement... the reasons when examined to the root are always irrational in the true sense of the word

it just signals youthful reason behind the motive

and it all makes sense because when I was a kid I had the same type of feelings toward players, but as each season passes by and you recognize how trivial all of this is in the grand scheme of life... you lose the anger because why waste the energy

yeah it sucks that Lebron always beats the Bulls, But am I gonna hate him because he does? no that would be ridiculous

you WILL regret it in the end... so make the mature choice you will thank yourself later and just appreciate the game

:coleman: Danny Downer

Gus Hemmingway
11-04-2015, 10:53 PM
oh look it's "Mr. Sensative guy" aka "C'mon guys" aka "Friend Zoned" aka "He comforts your GF and tells her to meet a nicer guy instead of you"

Young X
11-04-2015, 10:55 PM
from my short time on ISH i feel like most of the hate comes from Lebron fans who seem to make 40 Kobe/Jordan threads per day:lol

The_Pharcyde
11-04-2015, 10:55 PM
from my short time on ISH i feel like most of the hate comes from Lebron fans who seem to make 40 Kobe/Jordan threads per day

They do post an absurb amount.. but the lebron hate threads are at massive numbers.. its a 2 way street

the only reason you don't see Kobe fans making jordan hate threads is because their main arguing point for lebron vs kobe is mentioning kobes ring count at 5

and with that logic, they cant discredit Jordan because then it will contradict their kobe vs lebron argument

The_Pharcyde
11-04-2015, 10:58 PM
oh look it's "Mr. Sensative guy" aka "C'mon guys" aka "Friend Zoned" aka "He comforts your GF and tells her to meet a nicer guy instead of you"

damn what a coincidence you say this a day after I gave my buddy brian my girls number

wowwy!

TaLvsCuaL
11-04-2015, 11:18 PM
People hate bald persons

Paul George 24
11-04-2015, 11:58 PM
BECAUSE HIS GAME IS UNWATCHABLE :lol

Gileraracer
11-05-2015, 03:53 AM
I don't understand how anybody can hate the GAWD Lebron but if I would hate him it would be because he flops, travels, colludes, shoots 27% in finals, he complains and expects superstar treatments. And because he is unloyal.

But I could never hate our KING. :bowdown:

Goofsta Knicca
11-05-2015, 04:04 AM
People hate bald persons

N that gayass headband he used to wear to try to cover it up.

sdot_thadon
11-05-2015, 08:17 AM
Yeah op , you got a point. Very childlike even sometimes feminine levels of emotion. Aside from the few guys that are truly funny with it the majority of it is people trying way too hard to fit in and failing miserably to do so.

feyki
11-05-2015, 08:23 AM
Wade - 2006 finals

Lebron - 2010 summer

Foster5k
11-05-2015, 08:25 AM
you WILL regret it in the end...
:oldlol:

This is a joke thread right? I hope this guy isn't really sitting at home typing this stuff with a serious face.