PDA

View Full Version : a real honesty, whole heartedly suggestion to rockets fans.

bobopenguin
11-05-2015, 12:17 AM
u guys need to get rid of harden, and get other capable stars.

he might be good now, but that's merely a illusion of referees still adjusting their call habits. once referees have set their standard, and give less calls, harden's production will reduce.

u cant win a game if 70% of ur production is from freethrows.

one day he's gonna bite u guys in the @ss.

rezznor
11-05-2015, 12:27 AM
u guys need to get rid of harden, and get other capable stars.

he might be good now, but that's merely a illusion of referees still adjusting their call habits. once referees have set their standard, and give less calls, harden's production will reduce.

u cant win a game if 70% of ur production is from freethrows.

one day he's gonna bite u guys in the @ss.
i honestly fear that he's going to be one of those guys who's just going to coast on his talent and not improve his game during the offseason. he just loves to party way too much and ****ing with khloe isn't going to help.

Smook A.
11-05-2015, 12:29 AM
Yes, this season's Harden has sucked major ass, I won't deny that. He's had only 1 decent shooting output out of 5 games and he's playing atrocious defense, but I still wouldn't give him up. He's a talented player and he's clearly not in the right state of mind right now. He looks out of shape too. That's what happens when you decide you wanna date a Kardashian, party it up at clubs for hours, and just celebrate with that monster shoe contract. Harden obviously got a little excited and basketball got in the back of his head, which isn't acceptable at all.

I remember Harden started off shooting bad last season too. He didn't go above 40% until December which is insane. As this season progresses, Harden will slowly get his jumper back. No way in hell he continues this shit shooting. Lets not just suddenly forget the player he was last season.

el_locoteee
11-05-2015, 01:23 AM
i honestly fear that he's going to be one of those guys who's just going to coast on his talent and not improve his game during the offseason. he just loves to party way too much and ****ing with khloe isn't going to help.

Yes becuase every year he has regressed right?

bobopenguin
11-05-2015, 01:35 AM
Yes becuase every year he has regressed right?

well, so far his shooting % regressed, but FTA increased.

noob cake
11-05-2015, 01:37 AM
Get rid of him for whom?

Is GSW gonna agree to a straight Curry for Harden swap?

GrapeApe
11-05-2015, 02:10 AM
Yes, this season's Harden has sucked major ass, I won't deny that. He's had only 1 decent shooting output out of 5 games and he's playing atrocious defense, but I still wouldn't give him up. He's a talented player and he's clearly not in the right state of mind right now. He looks out of shape too. That's what happens when you decide you wanna date a Kardashian, party it up at clubs for hours, and just celebrate with that monster shoe contract. Harden obviously got a little excited and basketball got in the back of his head, which isn't acceptable at all.

I remember Harden started off shooting bad last season too. He didn't go above 40% until December which is insane. As this season progresses, Harden will slowly get his jumper back. No way in hell he continues this shit shooting. Lets not just suddenly forget the player he was last season.

As a Rockets fan, it HAS to be frustrating watching him sometimes. He's one of those guys that when he's bad, he's really bad. I'm a Heat fan so I was obviously happy Harden struggled the other night, but part of me as a pure basketball fan was frustrated watching him. He needs to develop an in-between game and improve dramatically off the ball. In that game I watched him literally stand still for like 5 straight possessions when he didn't have the ball. McHale should seriously ride his ass about that, especially since he played along side one of the greatest off-ball players ever. Hopefully Harden doesn't let the off the court stuff affect his game and future.

boldarblood
11-05-2015, 02:19 AM
He got Kardashianed.

LakersForlife
11-05-2015, 03:20 AM
He got Kardashianed.
i like hardens signature move the snap my head backwards and hope for the best calls

Gileraracer
11-05-2015, 03:34 AM
Several times I said that Lebron, our KING Lebron, is the worst flopper ever.

But there's another James in front of him. That guy would average 10 - 12 points without free throws but thanks to his acting skills he averaged 27.4 last year :facepalm