PDA

View Full Version : Curry is the undisputed best player in the league

TheMan
11-05-2015, 02:26 AM
It was a great run by Bran but it's over.

I could see Curry win back to back MVPs and NBA titles.

SugarHill
11-05-2015, 02:28 AM
if you think about, Curry was the best player since he was drafted.

DaOldLion
11-05-2015, 02:28 AM

butt-hurt

FKAri
11-05-2015, 02:29 AM
I'm gonna give Durant some more time to get into shape before agreeing.

Straight_Ballin
It was a great run by Bran but it's over.

I could see Curry win back to back MVPs and NBA titles.

Great run? lol He went 2/6 and had to collude to even manage that!

Curry already showing that he doesn't know how to lose in the finals like Jordan didn't know how to lose.

Bosnian Sajo
Wait, who had a great run?

1987_Lakers
He's the most exciting player I have ever watched. Everything about this guy is amazing.

Milbuck
11-05-2015, 02:30 AM
i'd suck his dick tbh

Mr. Jabbar
11-05-2015, 02:31 AM
From Magic to Jordan to Kobe to Curry

That's the passing of the torch from "the fun to watch" GOATS, the "showtime" GOATS, the "what the sport is about" GOATS. Will Curry join them in the top 5 GOAT list when its all said and done? I say YES!

Heavincent
11-05-2015, 02:31 AM

It's funny how Curry detractors have resorted to mere sarcasm because they don't have any ammo at the moment.

Don't worry, I'm sure he'll have a sub par game on national TV at some point this season.

sammichoffate
11-05-2015, 02:33 AM
i'd suck his dick tbh:lol

Bosnian Sajo
11-05-2015, 02:34 AM

That's the passing of the torch from "the fun to watch" GOATS, the "showtime" GOATS, the "what the sport is about" GOATS. Will Curry join them in the top 5 GOAT list when its all said and done? I say YES!

Nikkas confused because of the fake torch the media made up to please Lebron, LEARN FROM JABBAR PEOPLE. Don't blame others for being sheep, teach them. Educate them on the true, authentic torch and it's history of being passed around.

plowking
I think his scoring is underrated...

People look at the averages and say, "well it isn't as much as this guy was getting", etc, but you have to look at the way he plays, and the amount of minutes he plays. I think he is every bit the scorer last season that a lot of the best guys throughout NBA history are. Too hard to guard.

I'd still take Durant over him. Durant isn't even playing well and he is still putting up something like 30ppg on 50%. Pretty nuts.
Actually I'm not sure. Curry may be better. It is a toss up.

Funktion
i'd suck his dick tbh

:roll:

TheMan
11-05-2015, 02:35 AM
Great run? lol He went 2/6 and had to collude to even manage that!

Curry already showing that he doesn't know how to lose in the finals like Jordan didn't know how to lose.
I mean as being the undisputed best player in the league. He led the Heat to 4 Finals and won twice. Obviously he isn't on MJ's level, no one outside delusional Bran stans believe this but winning two isn't shabby...

Bosnian Sajo
11-05-2015, 02:36 AM
I mean as being the undisputed best player in the league. He led the Heat to 4 Finals and won twice. Obviously he isn't on MJ's level, no one outside delusional Bran stans believe this but winning two isn't shabby...

Ain't five doe, is it?

theaussieguy
11-05-2015, 02:37 AM
I think his scoring is underrated...

People look at the averages and say, "well it isn't as much as this guy was getting", etc, but you have to look at the way he plays, and the amount of minutes he plays. I think he is every bit the scorer last season that a lot of the best guys throughout NBA history are. Too hard to guard.

I'd still take Durant over him. Durant isn't even playing well and he is still putting up something like 30ppg on 50%. Pretty nuts.
Actually I'm not sure. Curry may be better. It is a toss up.

durants a cripple and a beta

guy
11-05-2015, 02:38 AM
I wouldn't say undisputed but I don't see why he doesn't currently have and won't have the best argument at the end of this year.

Rose'sACL
11-05-2015, 02:39 AM
I am a LeBron fan and i have to agree that Curry is the best player in the league right now.

Pointguard
11-05-2015, 02:42 AM
Right now, yeah, I didn't think anybody could surpass Durant as a shooter, I no longer believe that. He's shooting threes like a layup.

Straight_Ballin
11-05-2015, 02:46 AM

Curry on pace to mimic Jordan perfection though.
Once everyone saw that Lebron failed in the finals, he was written off as being GOAT.

Curry could go 7/7 when its all said and done. I could be in position to witness a GOAT be out GOATED. :bowdown: :bowdown:

Collie
11-05-2015, 04:44 AM
He had an off night today, but still had 30 on 74% TS... in 33 minutes. 0 turnovers as well.

Let THAT sink in.

SyRyanYang
11-05-2015, 04:53 AM
He had an off night today, but still had 30 on 74% TS... in 33 minutes. 0 turnovers as well.

Let THAT sink in.

Wouldn't call it an off night. It was pretty average by his standard and there were stretches he was pretty off.

sportjames23
11-05-2015, 05:32 AM
I am a LeBron fan and i have to agree that Curry is the best player in the league right now.

Big Lebron fan here (says so in my user title), but I have to agree.

SwayDizzle
11-05-2015, 05:37 AM

this man knows his basketball :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

dabigbaws
11-05-2015, 06:42 AM
Durant isn't even trying to get the ball and he's putting up 30 a game on 50%. 5 games off a broken foot plus he is ELITE defensively.

Angel Face
11-05-2015, 06:44 AM
Easily, and the most exciting as well.

G0ATbe
11-05-2015, 06:48 AM
I still say it's neck and neck between him and Durant. Godbe's creeping up to reclaim that title in a little while.

Harison
11-05-2015, 07:39 AM
Its a long season. Slumps and injuries happen. It matters more not who starts hot, but who finishes with a bang.

Monta Ellis MVP
11-05-2015, 07:53 AM
I have been a Pacers fan for my whole life but I have followed Cleveland as well. LeBron was great in 09 even though he came up short in that game 6 to the Jameer Nelsonless Magic. Then the year after that he quit on the team and faked an elbow injury vs Boston. Even after that I still thought he was the best in the world in non clutch situations. Now I have to admit that Steph Curry is the best player in the world and he is also very clutch which has been one of LeBron's weak points.

24-Inch_Chrome
11-05-2015, 08:03 AM
Undisputed? Nah.

sdot_thadon
11-05-2015, 08:21 AM
He's definitely at an unbelievable level currently, I have to see it sustained before I say that though, the season is only a few weeks old. Watch and enjoy fellas, don't jinx the man.:applause:

Asukal
11-05-2015, 08:24 AM
He indeed has a case. :applause: :bowdown:

I just hope his stans don't become annoying when he starts to win more rings. :rolleyes:

dubeta
11-05-2015, 08:35 AM
Well, he definately can be ranked anywhere from 1-9 I'll give you that.

robert de niro
11-05-2015, 08:40 AM
the undisputed face of the league :applause:

Dragonyeuw
11-05-2015, 08:55 AM
Well, he definately can be ranked anywhere from 1-9 I'll give you that.

Rent-free.

ImKobe
11-05-2015, 08:58 AM

He had a run like Kobe did from 08-10

no shame in that, he at least put him in convo for top 10 and somewhere around Hakeem/Shaq/Duncan in terms of all-time placement, he'll always be mentioned in that tier due to those 4 yrs in Miami, just like Kobe put himself in the top 10 leading his teams to 3 straight finals and b2b titles.

Not shabby at all.

Bankaii
11-05-2015, 10:45 AM
He had a run like Kobe did from 08-10

no shame in that, he at least put him in convo for top 10 and somewhere around Hakeem/Shaq/Duncan in terms of all-time placement, he'll always be mentioned in that tier due to those 4 yrs in Miami, just like Kobe put himself in the top 10 leading his teams to 3 straight finals and b2b titles.

Not shabby at all.
The backhanded compliments in this post:oldlol:
First Lebron's run is far better than Kobe's. In terms of stats, dominance, impact, defense, etc Lebron is better than Kobe.

And Duncan&Shaq aren't on the same tier as Hakeem, Kobe and Lebron are.

Tier 1: MJ/Kareem/Magic
Tier 2: Russell/Wilt/Duncan/Shaq
Tier 3: Kobe/Lebron/Hakeem

Bird is on tier 2 but the gap between him and Lebron/Kobe is almost nonexistent now.

Sarcastic
11-05-2015, 11:58 AM
He better enjoy his little run while it lasts, cuz Porzingod will be taking that title sooner than later.

HurricaneKid
11-05-2015, 12:03 PM
i'd suck his dick tbh

How do you feel knowing when the Bucks traded Bogut to GSW they had the option of taking Monte or Steph and they took "Have it All"?

riseagainst
11-05-2015, 12:12 PM

:applause: