PDA

View Full Version : Lebron doesn't help Kevin Love get up

JohnMax
11-05-2015, 06:05 AM
https://instagram.com/p/9sGIeQIC2U
https://vine.co/v/eLOql7DFzqg

G0ATbe
11-05-2015, 06:08 AM
Love it:lol . He plays all nice and lovey dovey for the cameras but deep down the guy is an asshole teammate just like Jordan was. Love can't carry him every game, i mean he's good but he aint Kyrie:confusedshrug:

theaussieguy
11-05-2015, 06:09 AM
such a fuking wanker, u can just see from his demeanour that all he can think about is how Curry is re-consolidating his place as face of the league with his amazing start to the season. His insecurity became known during the finals last year he self proclaimed he was the best player in the world. After his finals series perhaps he thought he proved the doubters wrong but so far this season he aint even close.

Such an attention whore.

Gileraracer
11-05-2015, 06:11 AM
Two stat padding rebounders, future conflicts incoming.

keep-itreal
11-05-2015, 06:21 AM
This is why I was shocked when Kevin Love decided to stay with the Cavs.

They don't like each other so why stay?

Gileraracer
11-05-2015, 06:26 AM
This is why I was shocked when Kevin Love decided to stay with the Cavs.

They don't like each other so why stay?

Love had never been to the playoffs before. Maybe he just likes that facts that he suddenly has a chance to reach it.

Monta Ellis MVP
11-05-2015, 06:28 AM
It's pretty well known here that I'm a lifelong Pacers fan and also a Cavaliers fan. I have respected LeBron for along time, even when he quit on our team and faked a hurt elbow vs the Celtics, even when he bailed via the decision, even when he confiscated the tapes of him getting dunked on at his Nike camp, even when he disappeared in multiple finals afterwards but this is the last straw. LeBron is a piece of shit and Steph Curry has replaced him as the new best player in the league.

Spurs m8
11-05-2015, 06:30 AM
Bron Bron is ****in losing it hahah

keep-itreal
11-05-2015, 06:31 AM
Love had never been to the playoffs before. Maybe he just likes that facts that he suddenly has a chance to reach it.

He could've joined any contender if he wants to reach the playoffs

!@#$%Vectors!@#
11-05-2015, 06:47 AM
He could've joined any contender if he wants to reach the playoffs

He would literally be right up Pops alley. I feel bad for him.

Quickening
11-05-2015, 06:54 AM
Alpha

HOoopCityJones
11-05-2015, 07:13 AM
Bron loves to look down on white folks.

http://www.totalprosports.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/lebron-douche-to-ball-boy-ball-boy-gifs.gif

He'll be tickling his butthole by June though, need all the help he can get to prevent 2 for 7.

Foster5k
11-05-2015, 08:07 AM
Love: "LeBron, help me."

LeBron: "I'm the one who needs more help."

Bron walks off...

Tristan Thompson helps Love up...

Thompson: "Don't worry about it. It's that time of the month for LeBron."

Love: "Huh?"

Thompson: "You know. His hairline starts acting up around this time. It makes him a little more on the edge."

Love: "Got it. For a second, I thought he was just being a little snobby bitch."

Mo Williams walks up...

Mo: "What you guys talking about?"

Love/Thompson: "Oh, um, nothing."

Mo: "Oh, because for a second I thought you guys were talking about Lion-O."

Love/Thompson: "Haha, nah man."

Mo Williams walks off...

Love: "Damn, why didn't I leave when I had the chance."

poido123
11-05-2015, 08:07 AM
Just like his fans.

D.ckhead.

Mamba
11-05-2015, 08:25 AM

Bron walks off...

Thompson: "You know. His hairline starts acting up around this time. It makes him a little more on the edge."

Love: "Got it. For a second, I thought he was just being a little snobby bitch."

Mo Williams walks up...

Mo Williams walks off...

Was this funny in your head when you typed it out?

If so i think you can apply for disability welfare from the government.

Gileraracer
11-05-2015, 08:26 AM

No. He just quoted last games conversation.

sportjames23
11-05-2015, 08:27 AM
Just like his fans.

D.ckhead.

Worst fans at ISH. Absolutely horrible.

dubeta
11-05-2015, 08:34 AM
Worst fans at ISH. Absolutely horrible.

Aren't u a LeBron fan

sportjames23
11-05-2015, 08:34 AM
Aren't u a LeBron fan

I'm the exception. :pimp:

Haymaker
11-05-2015, 08:46 AM
such a fuking wanker, u can just see from his demeanour that all he can think about is how Curry is re-consolidating his place as face of the league with his amazing start to the season. His insecurity became known during the finals last year he self proclaimed he was the best player in the world. After his finals series perhaps he thought he proved the doubters wrong but so far this season he aint even close.

Such an attention whore.

This. You know what's up bro. :applause:

nathanjizzle
11-05-2015, 08:51 AM

Bron walks off...

Mo Williams walks up...

Mo Williams walks off...

boooo

MP.Trey
11-05-2015, 08:57 AM
What a piece of shit scumbag. He's the most vile human being I've ever seen.

SouBeachTalents
11-05-2015, 08:59 AM

:roll:

poido123
11-05-2015, 09:08 AM
What a piece of shit scumbag. He's the most vile human being I've ever seen.

Over the top sarcasm, but yeah it was a d.ck move.

Can't deny it.

SwayDizzle
11-05-2015, 09:08 AM

loool foster does this all the time

NumberSix
11-05-2015, 09:13 AM
Damn. That was super racist.

90sgoat
11-05-2015, 09:25 AM
I don't care, Love lost all sympathy as the Great White Hope when he re-signed with Lebron. Made his bed now sleep in it.

Great White Hope is now Porzingis.

MP.Trey
11-05-2015, 09:44 AM
Over the top sarcasm, but yeah it was a d.ck move.

Can't deny it.
Meh, looked like LeBron's head was just in the clouds to me. Looking all around, walking very slowly. No one in the organization will give a shit about this so I don't see why these fickle "fans" do. You could find thousands of clips of players not helping their teammates up and a thousand more clips of LeBron helping up Love and other teammates immediately. This is just overanalyzing something in order to appease/validate the haters.

poido123
11-05-2015, 09:48 AM
Meh, looked like LeBron's head was just in the clouds to me. Looking all around, walking very slowly. No one in the organization will give a shit about this so I don't see why these fickle "fans" do. You could find thousands of clips of players not helping their teammates up and a thousand more clips of LeBron helping up Love and other teammates immediately. This is just overanalyzing something in order to appease/validate the haters.

Not really.

Lebron tends to do this when things aren't going his way. He will show how great of a teammate he is when he's engaged or things are going good.

Must be nice to have those goggles you have on :lol

MP.Trey
11-05-2015, 09:53 AM
Not really.

Lebron tends to do this when things aren't going his way. He will show how great of a teammate he is when he's engaged or things are going good.

Must be nice to have those goggles you have on :lol
You have equal hater goggles on so I'm not to worried about people thinking I'm biased.

Fact is, put Mo Williams in LeBron's spot and not a single instagram/vine/thread/comment gets made about the situation. People are overanalyzing as they always do when it comes to LeBron. Seems like nobody thinks logically when it comes to this guy, on either side. It looks like a dick move, but the only people that care are sitting on their asses posting about it online.

poido123
11-05-2015, 09:58 AM
You have equal hater goggles on so I'm not to worried about people thinking I'm biased.

Fact is, put Mo Williams in LeBron's spot and not a single instagram/vine/thread/comment gets made about the situation. People are overanalyzing as they always do when it comes to LeBron. Seems like nobody thinks logically when it comes to this guy, on either side. It looks like a dick move, but the only people that care are sitting on their asses posting about it online.

Yet you cared enough to defend him when you could of easily just called it how it is, if posting online really didn't matter to you.

:confusedshrug:

That was pretty clear to me, he brushed past Love, looked down at him and continued to walk away.

If it wasn't for his excellent PR team and media protection, his douchebaggery would still be at the forefront like it was back around the decision days.

MP.Trey
11-05-2015, 10:02 AM
Yet you cared enough to defend him when you could of easily just called it how it is, if posting online really didn't matter to you.

:confusedshrug:

That was pretty clear to me, he brushed past Love, looked down at him and continued to walk away.

If it wasn't for his excellent PR team and media protection, his douchebaggery would still be at the forefront like it was back around the decision days.
He's a douchebag, but he's still a great teammate. That can be possible. Ask Kobe (not now but when he was good). I was calling it how it is by saying that you and other are overanalyzing something that in the grand scheme of things, doesn't matter.

#number6ix#
11-05-2015, 10:34 AM

Bron walks off...

Mo Williams walks up...

Mo Williams walks off...

Yikes!!! Drop everything you're doing and kill yourself asap

KendrickPerkins
11-05-2015, 10:41 AM
You guys just don't get it

He's trying to get Kevin Love to prove himself to Lebron

He knows he has to be harder on Kevin.

At this point in his career, he needs his 2 and 3 guys to produce. And if that means tough love then that's what they're gonna ****ing get

Look guys, LeBron's never had Kareem or Shaq as his second option. He's never had Pat Riley or Phil Jackson or Gregg Popavich calling the shots...

His 3rd option scored 0 points in a game 7 once, and they still won... LeBron is the ****ing GOAT

You gotta understand there's a lot of frustration going on in his head right now. He knows the Cavs should've won if not for some unlucky injuries

But now he's gotta build KLove into a cold-blooded monster so he can't trust him in the playoffs

SO CLEVELAND CAN FINALLY REACH THE GLORY

Everything the guy does is calculated and has purpose

He's not Kevin Love's buddy right now and he's not gonna wipe his ass

Love's gotta earn his stripes

Spaulding
11-05-2015, 11:14 AM
Tmz

Lebronxrings
11-05-2015, 11:38 AM

Bron walks off...

Mo Williams walks up...

Mo Williams walks off...

consider suicide

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
11-05-2015, 11:57 AM
What a douche.

No wonder his fans are all shitheads. :oldlol:

Gus Hemmingway
11-05-2015, 12:06 PM
You guys just don't get it

He's trying to get Kevin Love to prove himself to Lebron

He knows he has to be harder on Kevin.

At this point in his career, he needs his 2 and 3 guys to produce. And if that means tough love then that's what they're gonna ****ing get

Look guys, LeBron's never had Kareem or Shaq as his second option. He's never had Pat Riley or Phil Jackson or Gregg Popavich calling the shots...

His 3rd option scored 0 points in a game 7 once, and they still won... LeBron is the ****ing GOAT

You gotta understand there's a lot of frustration going on in his head right now. He knows the Cavs should've won if not for some unlucky injuries

But now he's gotta build KLove into a cold-blooded monster so he can't trust him in the playoffs

SO CLEVELAND CAN FINALLY REACH THE GLORY

Everything the guy does is calculated and has purpose

He's not Kevin Love's buddy right now and he's not gonna wipe his ass

Love's gotta earn his stripes

^^^^

Very well put Kendrick

sportjames23
11-05-2015, 12:08 PM
What a douche.

No wonder his fans are all shitheads. :oldlol:

Me and Jabbar are the exceptions. :pimp:

FLDFSU
11-05-2015, 02:16 PM
Me and Jabbar are the exceptions. :pimp:

:roll: You didn't get the memo...Jabbar OFFICIALLY is now the boss of the Curry Family...

sportjames23
11-05-2015, 02:25 PM
:roll: You didn't get the memo...Jabbar OFFICIALLY is now the boss of the Curry Family...

I forgot. I'm used to him running that crowd. :oldlol:

chosen_one6
11-05-2015, 02:36 PM
No matter how many good things LeBron does, the one time he does something people don't like it gets blown up. Such is the life of a king

poido123
11-05-2015, 02:47 PM
He's a douchebag, but he's still a great teammate. That can be possible. Ask Kobe (not now but when he was good). I was calling it how it is by saying that you and other are overanalyzing something that in the grand scheme of things, doesn't matter.

You're right I guess, but will only know if lebron does in fact lead cavs to a championship. But I guess these little things can be looked at in hindsight if he doesn't get the job done.

Then it does become a bigger issue...

tmacattack33
11-05-2015, 02:48 PM
No clue what you people are talking about...every time a teammate is down he needs help getting back up? Since when? What in the fukk.

Rocketswin2013
11-05-2015, 02:52 PM
:wtf: People are so sensitive. How do you get any negative thing out of something like this?

poido123
11-05-2015, 03:12 PM
No clue what you people are talking about...every time a teammate is down he needs help getting back up? Since when? What in the fukk.

Would hate to be your teammate you homo. How you don't understand this common courtesy in basketball I'll never know. :hammerhead:

DoctorP
11-05-2015, 04:25 PM

Bron walks off...

Mo Williams walks up...

Mo Williams walks off...

Later that night:
Love is crying while taking a dump in the toilet.

Thompson: Kevin, bae... huh?

Thompson is surprised to see Love crying.

Thompson: Why?!?

Love: It's LeBron. People Vined it. Now they know.

knicksman
11-05-2015, 06:09 PM

:oldlol:

tmacattack33
11-05-2015, 07:57 PM
Would hate to be your teammate you homo. How you don't understand this common courtesy in basketball I'll never know. :hammerhead:

Tonight watch any game. They'll be like 10 players on the court throughout the night. I bet 5 of them don't get any help getting back up.

And then come back tomorrow and see if any of those instances had a thread dedicated to them.

dubeta
11-05-2015, 08:05 PM
Tonight watch any game. They'll be like 10 players on the court throughout the night. I bet 5 of them don't get any help getting back up.

And then come back tomorrow and see if any of those instances had a thread dedicated to them.

Poidos entire life is based on helping people up ie. helping to pick up their baggage in the airport, so I cant really blame him for his stance

KendrickPerkins
11-05-2015, 08:07 PM
Poidos entire life is based on helping people up ie. helping to pick up their baggage in the airport, so I cant really blame him for his stance

JT123
11-05-2015, 08:42 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Gus Hemmingway
11-05-2015, 08:44 PM

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Ai2death
11-05-2015, 08:45 PM

He's always trying to help up the less fortunate. I know your still scorned from when he tried to help you, but sometimes.. Retards just have to learn to help themselves.

Spurs m8
11-05-2015, 08:46 PM

Yeah, im sure team mates literally standing over their team mate on the floor just walk off and leave them.
Turn your brain on you stupid lebron fck

poido123
11-05-2015, 09:06 PM

this cat is laughing at his own post 3 times!

what a fcking loser :roll:

Brain damage is permanent in this one. Terrible mother and her handles :(

dubeta
11-05-2015, 09:11 PM
this cat is laughing at his own post 3 times!

what a fcking loser :roll:

Brain damage is permanent in this one. Terrible mother and her handles :(

I could end up brain damaged, handicapped, homeless, and I could still end up with a better job than a f*cking baggage boy :oldlol:

You're the lowest of the low, the bottom of the food chain, the scum of society :lol

poido123
11-05-2015, 09:25 PM
I could end up brain damaged, handicapped, homeless, and I could still end up with a better job than a f*cking baggage boy :oldlol:

You're the lowest of the low, the bottom of the food chain, the scum of society :lol

But see you aren't. You're on here 24/7, so unless you're running some online business or you trade stocks for a living, I highly doubt that you even have a job.

Just because you keep saying I'm a bag boy, does not make me anymore likely to change into one. I have stated a few times now that I am now doing load control. But since youre a little special, I don't penalise you for being a bit slow.

The scum of society? Shit, I'd hate to know what you regard yourslef and your jobless ass.

Gus Hemmingway
11-05-2015, 09:29 PM
But since youre a little special, I don't penalise you for being a bit slow.

:facepalm

KembaWalker
11-05-2015, 11:25 PM

You laugh at one dudes comment regardless of his spelling fvck up but face palm another guys comment, Bron family getting weak.

Losing Mr.Jabbar has left an empty hole, calling it how I see it

L8krH8tr
11-06-2015, 12:44 AM
honestly this bothers me, Kevin Love has to hate his ass.

mark
11-06-2015, 12:47 AM
https://instagram.com/p/9sGIeQIC2U
https://vine.co/v/eLOql7DFzqg

He is getting paid over a billion dollars to be a spot up shooter. Why would you help him up. I would not.

sd3035
11-06-2015, 12:49 AM
Lebron has a crush on Kevin

Mrofir
11-06-2015, 03:21 AM
Lebron: Hey guys what's up

Mo: Um hi, what's up man.

Love: Hey we weren't just talking about you

Lebron: Yo my hairline is bothering me.

Mo: Oh man

Love: This is a weird place for me to play basketball.

Mo: Did Lebron just say something about his hairline?

Lebron: Are you talking about me?

Mo: No I wasn't

Dragic: Ok

Gileraracer
11-06-2015, 03:28 AM

Using 3 ALTs to answer to your own posts :applause:

Dro
11-06-2015, 04:59 PM
Always that one fan that has to come in and defend their favorite player...He obviously looks down to see who it was because he almost tripped over him. Everyone and their mother can see it was a d*ck move, no need to defend him.....

Dro
11-06-2015, 05:05 PM

And let me know if their teammate brushes by them, looks down at them, and SLOWLY walks away like they don't give a sh*t and I'll fly to you and pay $1000. I can see if the play was still going on and guys were trying to get down the court but that is OBVIOUSLY NOT what happened here. There's no urgency, Lebron's not hustling trying to get up the floor, he lazily looks down at Love and continues slowly walking away...Actually even goes OUT of his way to step AROUND him....Hell, I've seen guys hustling to get back in the play and STILL bend down real quick to help a teammate get up and continue running down the court....Why the f*ck are you dudes defending this? People are calling it how it is, not everyone is a Lebron HATER. His fans are delusional...

MP.Trey
11-06-2015, 05:17 PM
Always that one fan that has to come in and defend their favorite player...He obviously looks down to see who it was because he almost tripped over him. Everyone and their mother can see it was a d*ck move, no need to defend him.....
I'm not defending Kyrie on this play at all...

He looked completely zoned out to me, he clearly saw Love on the ground but I don't think he was thinking "f*ck that guy, I'm not helping him up", I think he was zoned out and unfocused for that moment. He was so lazy and dazed and confused looking to me, not dickish. I'm just calling things how I see it.

I think LeBron's a dick for the way he left Cleveland and the empty promises/statements and the fake humble approach he takes despite being one the most arrogant players in the league, not because he didn't help Kevin Love up on one play where he didn't even look focused or interested.

riseagainst
11-06-2015, 05:26 PM
Two stat padding rebounders, future conflicts incoming.

:lol

T_L_P
11-06-2015, 05:35 PM

Isn't poido Austalian? If so, penalise is absolutely the correct way to spell it.

poido123
11-06-2015, 05:37 PM
Isn't poido Austalian? If so, penalise is absolutely the correct way to spell it.

:applause:

riseagainst
11-06-2015, 05:51 PM

bodied.

:lol

Spurs m8
11-06-2015, 07:23 PM
He is getting paid over a billion dollars to be a spot up shooter. Why would you help him up. I would not.

You're a fgt with a fgt take tho

poido123
11-06-2015, 07:51 PM

He looked completely zoned out to me, he clearly saw Love on the ground but I don't think he was thinking "f*ck that guy, I'm not helping him up", I think he was zoned out and unfocused for that moment. He was so lazy and dazed and confused looking to me, not dickish. I'm just calling things how I see it.

I think LeBron's a dick for the way he left Cleveland and the empty promises/statements and the fake humble approach he takes despite being one the most arrogant players in the league, not because he didn't help Kevin Love up on one play where he didn't even look focused or interested.

The correct answer is it looked bad and you really can't judge what was going through his head at the time.

I can see how you see it. Yeah maybe he was just dazed and confused.

Monta Ellis MVP
11-06-2015, 07:53 PM
LeBron needs to get his shit together. This is starting to get embarrassing.

Dro
11-06-2015, 07:54 PM

My apologies for calling you a Bron stan. But I just assumed that anyone who's defending this had to be a Lebron stan but its inexcusable and I like Lebron and have defended him on this board.

Also, I can't get with the whole dazed and confused thing. IMO, he's doing that so he can use it as an excuse to not help him up.

Fudge
11-06-2015, 07:56 PM
Alpha. As. ****.

MP.Trey
11-06-2015, 08:16 PM
My apologies for calling you a Bron stan. But I just assumed that anyone who's defending this had to be a Lebron stan but its inexcusable and I like Lebron and have defended him on this board.

Also, I can't get with the whole dazed and confused thing. IMO, he's doing that so he can use it as an excuse to not help him up.
We're just seeing things differently. This isn't a big deal to me, far from inexcusable, I honestly thought the only people who cared about this were blatant LeBron haters looking for an excuse. I guess a lot of people really care about the whole help your teammates up thing. I'm going to make a point tonight to see how many times players get brushed off while on the ground. I'm willing to bet it happens a lot, but LeBron doing it gets like 6 pages of hate comments. Any other player might get a "lol".

I've never gotten mad over anyone not helping me up when I'm on the ground in a basketball game, and it's definitely happened, that's just petty in my opinion. Especially if it didn't even happen to you, just someone you watched from a 3rd person.

MP.Trey
11-06-2015, 08:20 PM
The correct answer is it looked bad and you really can't judge what was going through his head at the time.

I can see how you see it. Yeah maybe he was just dazed and confused.
Word. That's what it looked like to me but for all I know he could have been like "F*ck that guy KLove, stay on the ground bitch". Just something I'd brush off though so it is kind of shocking to see the hate from people I usually consider rational posters. Why everybody gotta assume the worst?

VengefulAngel
11-06-2015, 08:29 PM
To be honest, in a basketball game you are thinking about a ton of things and may not have realised how he would come across. Just my 2 cents.