PDA

View Full Version : How long til Lakers come a knocking on Luke Walton's door?

HOoopCityJones
11-05-2015, 01:16 PM
Thoughts? :confusedshrug:

IncarceratedBob
11-05-2015, 01:20 PM
Unless Curry comes with him then what's the point? Waltons never won a game without Curry

Levity
11-05-2015, 01:21 PM
by midseason, theres going to be tons of articles about scott needing the be fired, and possible suitors fans and beat reporters would like to see replace him. Walton will be on that list

However, scott probably wont be fired til the offseason, but when that happens, the lakers will definitely give luke a long, hard look

HOoopCityJones
11-05-2015, 01:23 PM
by midseason, theres going to be tons of articles about scott needing the be fired, and possible suitors fans and beat reporters would like to see replace him. Walton will be on that list

However, scott probably wont be fired til the offseason, but when that happens, the lakers will definitely give luke a long, hard look

We should take a look at Mike Malone too. :cheers:

Levity
11-05-2015, 01:24 PM
We should take a look at Mike Malone too. :cheers:

big fan, but denver is gonna hold on tight to him. Hes going to get nurkic playing like a monster when hes healthy

HOoopCityJones
11-05-2015, 01:30 PM
big fan, but denver is gonna hold on tight to him. Hes going to get nurkic playing like a monster when hes healthy

Still can't believe Kings let him go, but Karl seems like he has them on point. Maybe we should've given him a call over D'antoni way back when.

I honestly think we wont get a new young Coach until Kobe's gone, Lakers FO are too shook by the potential shitstorm. Part of that is the problem , Kobe is way past his better days to still be the one to dictate the direction we should move in.

Which is why the Byron hire was a knee jerk reaction move, like all of Jim's half baked ideas tend to be. It's sad this guy might get Mitch fired when Jeanie cleans house.

Bosnian Sajo
11-05-2015, 01:32 PM
Malone recently signed with Denver, it should be between Thibs and Walton. Say what you want about Thibs running his players hard, I feel like that is exactly what our young guys need. He is imo one of the best coaches in general, but especially for young teams needing discipline.

HOoopCityJones
11-05-2015, 01:34 PM
Malone recently signed with Denver, it should be between Thibs and Walton. Say what you want about Thibs running his players hard, I feel like that is exactly what our young guys need. He is imo one of the best coaches in general, but especially for young teams needing discipline.

If we get him a decent Offensive assistant , I'm down. At least he specializes in modern defenses. Byron specializes in talking about Defense and running suicides. :lol

Levity
11-05-2015, 01:37 PM
. Byron specializes in talking about Defense and running suicides. :lol

:lol

Sarcastic
11-05-2015, 01:50 PM
They might as well go for Kerr, since Walton is not giving back his spot. 82-0.

HOoopCityJones
11-05-2015, 02:05 PM
I know one thing, if they would've shown the Porzingis cornrow pics sooner , Laker fans would've gladly picked him.