PDA

View Full Version : Once Kyrie Comes Back...

Foster5k
11-05-2015, 04:25 PM
The Cleveland Cavaliers will be the best team in the NBA. Right now, they are one of the best teams in the NBA. Once Kyrie gets added back, the Cavaliers will hit another gear. Not to mention, Shumpert will be back soon as well. When you look at this Cavs team, they really have all the pieces to win it all. I don't see any team beating the Cavs in a series when they're fully healthy.

discuss..

swagga
11-05-2015, 04:31 PM
The Cleveland Cavaliers will be the best team in the NBA. Right now, they are one of the best teams in the NBA. Once Kyrie gets added back, the Cavaliers will hit another gear. Not to mention, Shumpert will be back soon as well. When you look at this Cavs team, they really have all the pieces to win it all. I don't see any team beating the Cavs in a series when they're fully healthy.

discuss..

i agree with you. Once they get schumper/jr/irving they'll have enough perimeter game to hang with the other contenders perimeters. Their frontcourt will win them any series where the perimeter does ok. Love/lebron/mozgov/thompson/varejao is just ridiculous tbh, it will wear any team down.

Foster5k
11-05-2015, 04:36 PM
i agree with you. Once they get schumper/jr/irving they'll have enough perimeter game to hang with the other contenders perimeters. Their frontcourt will win them any series where the perimeter does ok. Love/lebron/mozgov/thompson/varejao is just ridiculous tbh, it will wear any team down.
And people wonder why over 50% of NBA GMs voted the Cleveland Cavaliers as favorites to win the 2016 NBA championship. When Kyrie gets back, and the Cavaliers stay healthy, it's over for the rest of the league.

I think people forget how good Kyrie is. Once he's back, it's almost unfair how good the Cavs will be.

swagga
11-05-2015, 04:39 PM
And people wonder why over 50% of NBA GMs voted the Cleveland Cavaliers as favorites to win the 2016 NBA championship. When Kyrie gets back, and the Cavaliers stay healthy, it's over for the rest of the league.

I think people forget how good Kyrie is. Once he's back, it's almost unfair how good the Cavs will be.

imo kyrie is a luxury. Any talented perimeter player with a 3 ball fits cleveland perfectly. a jeff teague/lowry caliber player would suffice.

JebronLames
11-05-2015, 05:11 PM
Kevin Garnett is black

Gus Hemmingway
11-05-2015, 05:24 PM
Anyone else notice this last night?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yT6n2l0-oMc

iTare
11-05-2015, 05:28 PM
Anyone else notice this last night?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yT6n2l0-oMc
damn bron still got hops :bowdown:

poido123
11-05-2015, 06:01 PM
Isn't this what Lebron stans gave Bulls fan shit about with rose?

"wait til rose gets back, bulls will be contending again"

Cocaine80s
11-05-2015, 06:05 PM

Kyrie in a cast has more impact than current rose

Crimsonrain777
11-05-2015, 06:58 PM
yeah, that's why i'm enjoying what Curry and the Golden State Warriors are doing while i can. Cleveland will be a legendarily good team when Kyrie comes back. But they'll also be an injury waiting to happen so i can't say with certainty if they win anything this year

Mawly-G
11-05-2015, 07:01 PM
Man idk.

These Warriors are DESTROYING teams right now. Devouring souls and what not. But it'll be Warriors/Cavs in the Finals again for sure. Can't wait for the rematch.

Trollsmasher
11-05-2015, 07:01 PM

Kyris is actually good

Rose has PER twice as worse as current Kobe

let that sink in

Foster5k
11-05-2015, 07:20 PM
Kyris is actually good

Rose has PER twice as worse as current Kobe

let that sink in
Lmao. Rose still has triple vision. Hopefully, he's eyes will not betray him like his knees once did. I think Rose will be fine, but he might never be the same MVP player we saw before.

poido123
11-05-2015, 07:35 PM
Kyrie in a cast has more impact than current rose

Kyrie also has brittle knees until proven otherwise.

It must be nice to come back to a stacked team with Lebron and choose not to drive lanes anymore(Kyrie quoted saying this) :roll:

Foster5k
11-05-2015, 07:39 PM
Kyrie also has brittle knees until proven otherwise.

It must be nice to come back to a stacked team with Lebron and choose not to drive lanes anymore(Kyrie quoted saying this) :roll:
Well, Curry did once have brittle ankles and now look. So, I think Kyrie will be fine. We'll have to wait and see, but if he's anything like he was before the injury, it's over for the league. Apparently, over 50% of NBA GMs think the same. They have the Cavs winning it all this year.

RoseCity07
11-05-2015, 10:13 PM
They were better than the Warriors when Kyrie played in game 1. I have no doubt they'd win the series if Love and Kyrie were healthy. The Warriors are a very good team. Curry is one of the best players I have ever seen. That being said, the won that series because Cleveland was completely wrecked by injuries.

All Net
11-06-2015, 04:59 AM
Huge if

Cavs most Important players apart from Lebron are injury prone. Not convinced they last to be honest.

Lebron23
11-06-2015, 05:03 AM
They can take their time. They need to return when they are fully healthy. Cavaliers are coasting right now, but they still have a very good record. Cavs knows they need to get the home court advantage in the playoffs.

Gileraracer
11-06-2015, 05:16 AM
#stacked
#collusion

:bowdown:

swagga
11-06-2015, 05:23 AM
Huge if

Cavs most Important players apart from Lebron are injury prone. Not convinced they last to be honest.

before last year, warriorrs most important players (curry and bogut) were both injury prone. Imo the key in both cases (Cavs & warriors) is team depth and minute management. The players are the same, they just don't need to go out there for 38+ minutes or to come back early from injury.

All Net
11-06-2015, 05:26 AM
before last year, warriorrs most important players (curry and bogut) were both injury prone. Imo the key in both cases (Cavs & warriors) is team depth and minute management. The players are the same, they just don't need to go out there for 38+ minutes or to come back early from injury.
Huh? Curry was never injury prone

You need to look up what injury prone means. You can't be injury prone if you barely miss any games.

Cavs minute management wasn't good in the regular season.

Blatt playing Kyrie in the conference finals when he didn't need to likely played a big factor in him getting hurt in the finals.

swagga
11-06-2015, 05:42 AM

You need to look up what injury prone means. You can't be injury prone if you barely miss any games.

ankles early in his career.

Blatt playing Kyrie in the conference finals when he didn't need to likely played a big factor in him getting hurt in the finals.
that's my point.
after love's freak injury they needed all the scoring power they could get so they overloaded kyrie. As they overworked varejao at the beginning of last season due to zero rim protection.
Now, with a big bench they can control the minutes easier, thus they should be healthier.

Clifton
11-06-2015, 06:16 AM

2 years ago I remember thinking Curry and Irving would be Penny Hardaway / Grant Hill / Derrick Rose type tragedies. Never really have a career.

Curry seems to have beaten it. Irving... remains to be seen. IMO if they keep Irving's minutes down this year (I mean under 32mpg) he'll have a much better chance.

Sometimes I wonder if the league wouldn't still belong to Derrick Rose if Thibs didn't force his players to play so many minutes... now it belongs to Curry, who hardly ever plays a 4th quarter, and who plays in a high-function 5-man attack and doesn't have to do everything himself.

Cocaine80s
11-06-2015, 06:29 AM

he played 26 games in the 11-12 season

2swift4u
11-06-2015, 09:39 AM
right now the Warriors are the better team imo. Mainly because of momentum and Curry who thinks he's invincible which makes him even better. Cleveland seems to be a bit out of sync at the moment and Lebron's shooting has been horrible so far. But if they step it up and Kyrie comes back then they will be hard to beat.

Legends66NBA7
11-06-2015, 09:41 AM
he played 26 games in the 11-12 season

That was just one season, in a year where a lot of players were prone to injuries. He hasn't had an injury plagued season like that before and since.

swagga
11-06-2015, 09:59 AM
That was just one season, in a year where a lot of players were prone to injuries. He hasn't had an injury plagued season like that before and since.

if I learned anything from 20 years+ of watching nba ball is that joint injuries are recurring. You break a bone and it heals, you damage a tendon and you are stuck with that shit.
Hopefully curry keeps on playing, he is a joy to watch, but them ankle problems are no joke. He needs to watch out for them 24/7.