View Full Version : predict Russell Westbrooks statline by seasons end

JerrySeinfeld
11-05-2015, 08:11 PM
Winner gets a ninja turtle

his current statline:
29/11/7

nathanjizzle
11-05-2015, 08:46 PM
doesnt matter, he is a imbecile that costs his team wins. the more he scores, the more his team is likely to lose. those are facts.

TripleA
11-05-2015, 08:55 PM
doesnt matter, he is a imbecile that costs his team wins. the more he scores, the more his team is likely to lose. those are facts.

Although the NCAA Committee on Infractions' report Thursday did not name a player, Rose was the only Memphis player to match the description.
The player in the report was accused of having another person take his SAT so he would be eligible to play at Memphis. He had failed the ACT on three occasions in Rose's hometown of Chicago, but the SAT was taken in Detroit, the report said.

for academics. Stanford didn't recruit me for basketball. In high school, I was honor roll, sixth or seventh in my class GPA-wise, a 3.90 overall, but I got 4.0s all the time. And I wanted to go to Stanford. I mean, I wanted to play basketball, but my parents would always say, 'Without school, you'll be stuck.' So I started paying more attention to school, and I played basketball along with it.

One is functionally illiterate and other could get into Stanford.
I'm pretty sure the only imbecile is D Rose.

TripleA
11-05-2015, 08:58 PM
26 8 6

nathanjizzle
11-05-2015, 09:01 PM
One is functionally illiterate and other could get into Stanford.
I'm pretty sure the only imbecile is D Rose.

you think westbrook could get into stanford:roll: he would barely get into ucla off academics alone.

TripleA
11-05-2015, 09:02 PM
you think westbrook could get into stanford:roll:

3.9 with high level basketball. maybe.
But at least he can pass his ACT.:confusedshrug:

nathanjizzle
11-05-2015, 09:03 PM
3.9 with high level basketball. maybe.
But at least he can pass his ACT.:confusedshrug:

wtf does the ACT matter. we are talking about basketball anyway, not academics. your brain is slippin.

TripleA
11-05-2015, 09:05 PM
wtf does the ACT matter. we are talking about basketball anyway, not academics. your brain is slippin.

D rose lacks Basketball I.Q and skill to compensate with his loss of athleticism
so thats why he is so bad right now. He also lacks heart and leadership.

Young X
11-05-2015, 09:06 PM
26/8/6 on 53 TS% with 5 TO's per game

nathanjizzle
11-05-2015, 09:09 PM
D rose lacks Basketball I.Q and skill to compensate with his loss of athleticism
so thats why he is so bad right now. He also lacks heart and leadership.

thanks for your input. and anytime westbrook decides that the offense should revolve around him instead of durant, than hes an imbecile in basketball terms. which is pretty much 80 percent of the time.

KendrickPerkins
11-05-2015, 09:13 PM
thanks for your input. and anytime westbrook decides that the offense should revolve around him instead of durant, than hes an imbecile in basketball terms. which is pretty much 80 percent of the time.
Then not than you retard.

Rose would be proud

nathanjizzle
11-05-2015, 09:16 PM
Then not than you retard.

Rose would be proud

english.