PDA

View Full Version : Lillard's currently burning Memphis

Inferno
11-06-2015, 01:40 AM
24 points with 6 3's so far :bowdown:

Funktion
11-06-2015, 01:42 AM
Memphis been exposed. Don't guard Tony Allen on D and you'll be fine.

Rocketswin2013
11-06-2015, 01:43 AM
Guy is underrated. His shot went to shit last year at the end of the season and it carried into the playoffs but he was having the best year of his career by far until then.

After Curry, WB and Paul he's as good as any PG imo.

Heavincent
11-06-2015, 01:44 AM
Portland as a team looks pretty good. They could compete for the 8 spot.

Foster5k
11-06-2015, 01:44 AM
Memphis been exposed. Don't guard Tony Allen on D and you'll be fine.
:oldlol:

Sad but true. The Warriors pretty much wrote the blueprint to stopping the Grizzlies.

Inferno
11-06-2015, 01:45 AM
Guy is underrated. His shot went to shit last year at the end o the season and it carried into the playoffs but he was having the best year of his career by far until then.

After CP3, WB and Paul he's as good as any PG imo.

I feel like he's definitely improved too. People claimed after every season that he peaked because he was a 4 year player but he slowly went from a 21/6 kinda guy to a 24/7

RoseCity07
11-06-2015, 01:45 AM
CJ McCollum broke the Memphis Grizzlies for us. Losing Aldridge was actually a good thing. The predictable offense was holding this team back. We still need star talent but I'm glad he's gone now. Our bigs are playing defense. Aldridge is getting dunked on by rookies in SA.

Ai2death
11-06-2015, 01:46 AM
Hoping the Griz catch up so Lillard gets put back in for at least 1 more point

RoseCity07
11-06-2015, 01:52 AM
Guy is underrated. His shot went to shit last year at the end of the season and it carried into the playoffs but he was having the best year of his career by far until then.

After Curry, WB and Paul he's as good as any PG imo.

Actually Lillard's shot went to shit half way through last season. He hurt his wrist in New York and his shot was done. Now he's looking like his old self. Chucking a ton but now he's making some of those deep Lillard shots.

Heavincent
11-06-2015, 01:54 AM
:oldlol:

Sad but true. The Warriors pretty much wrote the blueprint to stopping the Grizzlies.

That's always been the blue print. Pack the paint and ignore their crappy shooters. GS just took it one step further by putting a center on Allen.

Funktion
11-06-2015, 01:55 AM
That's always been the blue print. Pack the paint and ignore their crappy shooters. GS just took it one step further by putting a center on Allen.

TA:

ZabuzaZaloog
11-06-2015, 01:56 AM
Hoping the Griz catch up so Lillard gets put back in for at least 1 more point

You got your wish..I'm rooting for the PDX backcourt to lead the lead in scoring as they BOTH hit back to back treys :cheers:

Ai2death
11-06-2015, 01:58 AM
You got your wish..I'm rooting for the PDX backcourt to lead the lead in scoring as they BOTH hit back to back treys :cheers:

Saved my day! I was ecstatic when they put him back on. Even with out the Griz catching up haha
Pretty sure i let out a cheer from my office haha

JimmyMcAdocious
11-06-2015, 02:00 AM
Wonder if the Grizz blow it up before the deadline. They got some push you over the top pieces if you can get them somewhat cheap. Kind of hard when you just signed a 30 year old Gasol to that contract doe.