PDA

View Full Version : 11/6: Sixers (0-4) @ Cavaliers (4-1) Game Thread

Lebron23
11-06-2015, 04:32 AM
http://cdn.phillymag.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/nerlens_noel-lebron_james.jpg

http://cdn.phillymag.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/jahlil-okafor-cavs.jpg

6:30 pm
Quicken Loans Arena

Lebron23
11-06-2015, 06:14 AM
I am going to watch this game before I buy a motorcycle.

Monta Ellis MVP
11-06-2015, 06:23 AM
As a lot of you guys already know I am a big time Pacers fan but I am also a fan of the Cavaliers. It has been tough watching our team lately, that Grizzly game was a borefest and without Kyrie the games have just not been interesting. The LeBron ripping his sleeves thing was entertaining but he didn't think it through as the rest of the game it looked like he was wearing some sort of blouse or something...I hope LeBron can step his game up to Steph Curry's level because Cleveland's window of opportunity is closing quickly.

Lebron23
11-06-2015, 06:28 AM
Monta Ellis MVP
This message is hidden because Monta Ellis MVP is on your ignore list.

That's so easy.

swagga
11-06-2015, 10:07 AM
tough game for the cavs, playing against the best big in the east :oldlol:

KembaWalker
11-06-2015, 10:19 AM
Can we all agree
@PHI
VS NYK
VS PHI

Is probably the easiest week any team has had?

Sure hope the Cavs aren't too fatigued from facing those two powerhouse East teams earlier in the week

imdaman99
11-06-2015, 10:39 AM
Won't watch. When the hell is Philly gonna try to win???? 0-4???????????? I wish teams could not get back to back top 5 picks. If a team gets #5 this year, they should be excluded from the top 10.

#STOPTANKING

Bankaii
11-06-2015, 11:11 AM
Won't watch. When the hell is Philly gonna try to win???? 0-4???????????? I wish teams could not get back to back top 5 picks. If a team gets #5 this year, they should be excluded from the top 10.

#STOPTANKING
In their defense I think are trying to a degree. But it's hard to win when you star player is a 19 year old rookie center and you have no backcourt.

If they keep losing they'll probably go full tank mode again tho #5yearplan:(

Legends66NBA7
11-06-2015, 11:14 AM
Noel and Okafor will do what they can, but the Sixers lose in a blowout.

Bankaii
11-06-2015, 11:23 AM
Can we all agree
@PHI
VS NYK
VS PHI

Is probably the easiest week any team has had?

Sure hope the Cavs aren't too fatigued from facing those two powerhouse East teams earlier in the week
Who did they play in their 1st 3 games?

And who would've though east teams play other east teams:eek:

tanks1
11-06-2015, 11:23 AM
2 top 10 picks, Noel and Oak playing very well, Saric coming over, and the possibility of Joel Embiid ? last year of the tank. Big Oak is fun to watch.

KembaWalker
11-06-2015, 11:52 AM
Who did they play in their 1st 3 games?

And who would've though east teams play other east teams:eek:

What's that got to do with it? Because they faced 3 above average teams they deserve a week like this? :roll:

OKC just faced Rockets, Raps, Bulls. Should give em the Lakers twice and a game with the Kings in between

Tell me another East team facing a week like that and I'll shut up

Just throwing it out there that it's potentially the easiest week any team has, chill bruh

Gus Hemmingway
11-06-2015, 11:54 AM
The top 7 teams in the East are currently 8-0 against the West

Raptors 2-0 (Mavs and Thunder)
Hawks 0-0
Cavs 1-0 (Grizzles)
Pistons 1-0 (Jazz)
Wizards 1-0 (Spurs)
Bulls 1-0 (Thunder)
Heat 2-0 (Wolves and Rockets)

BEASTERN CONFERENCE

2swift4u
11-06-2015, 11:55 AM
As a lot of you guys already know I am a big time Pacers fan but I am also a fan of the Cavaliers. It has been tough watching our team lately, that Grizzly game was a borefest and without Kyrie the games have just not been interesting. The LeBron ripping his sleeves thing was entertaining but he didn't think it through as the rest of the game it looked like he was wearing some sort of blouse or something...I hope LeBron can step his game up to Steph Curry's level because Cleveland's window of opportunity is closing quickly.

As a lof of us already know, you start every single post with the same line before you say something negative about the Cavs and Lebron. :facepalm

Lebron23
11-06-2015, 12:03 PM
As a lof of us already know, you start every single post with the same line before you say something negative about the Cavs and Lebron. :facepalm

Looks like a Ms. Jabbar account, or another stupid Kobetard account. His nothing style never changes.