PDA

View Full Version : Rose embarrassed Westbrook and Westbrook is a team killing sociopath...

stalkerforlife
11-06-2015, 01:22 PM
1. Rose was amazing last night and i'm quite happy that he absolutely wrecked Westbrick on national TV. Westbrook continually switched on picks, allowing Rose to go one on one with the big. Westbrook is really explosive and would be fantastic on his own team that didn't care about a championship, but his defense is horrid and he's a chemistry killer. As a PG, he fails to get multiple players into a rhythm so that when the game is on the line, those players can hit big shots.

2. If Rose had never gotten injured, he'd be shitting on Westbrook consistently. Rose, unlike RW, understands when to dial it down a notch and get players into a rhythm. Rose, when healthy, is also a MUCH better defender.

Rose will once in a while go all out to expose frauds and that he did.

stalkerforlife
11-06-2015, 01:23 PM
And another thing...as a player that potentially draws double teams, you should invite the double teams. Westbrook tries to avoid them and hurts his team. INVITE THE DOUBLE TEAMS and get players open shots, even if it's a hockey assist.

guy
11-06-2015, 01:32 PM
Its amazing that people think Curry vs Westbrook is actually an argument.

Mass Debator
11-06-2015, 01:41 PM
I'm so glad Rose showed up for this one. Must've been an emotional game...didn't watch it but yeah, I was never a fan of Westbrook's game as a whole. Amazing athlete but too full of himself. Still a top 5 player on my list though.

nathanjizzle
11-06-2015, 01:41 PM
I concur.

Fudge
11-06-2015, 01:45 PM
Westbrook absolutely shit on that mumbling idiot.

gyu
11-06-2015, 02:22 PM
I remember people saying Westbrook is an elite defender :oldlol:

comerb
11-06-2015, 02:58 PM
1. Rose was amazing last night and i'm quite happy that he absolutely wrecked Westbrick on national TV. Westbrook continually switched on picks, allowing Rose to go one on one with the big. Westbrook is really explosive and would be fantastic on his own team that didn't care about a championship, but his defense is horrid and he's a chemistry killer. As a PG, he fails to get multiple players into a rhythm so that when the game is on the line, those players can hit big shots.

2. If Rose had never gotten injured, he'd be shitting on Westbrook consistently. Rose, unlike RW, understands when to dial it down a notch and get players into a rhythm. Rose, when healthy, is also a MUCH better defender.

Rose will once in a while go all out to expose frauds and that he did.

Rose played slightly better than Westbrook, he didn't come anywhere close to "wrecking" him. That game was won by Chicago's bench.

The_Pharcyde
11-06-2015, 03:01 PM
Rose played slightly better than Westbrook, he didn't come anywhere close to "wrecking" him. That game was won by Chicago's bench.

the bench did play well but rose is the main reason they won

was a catalyst for 2 late huge runs and when the game was tied up late by the thunder in the 4th rose dropped 10 straight

Genaro
11-06-2015, 03:15 PM
I don't think the switching is WB's fault. The defensive strategies are determined by the coach. It was pretty dumb to keep it up even when they saw Rose getting to the rim at will against the bigs.

The whole "WB is a ball hogger" mantra is old and incorrect. He does try to involve everyone. Not his fault only KD and Ibaka can make their shots. He had 10 ast last night and several passes the guy missed the shot or was fouled. He's leading the league in ast btw.

Rose had a great game but he can't do every night. Unfortunately right now he is the old lion on Pauk's analogy. He can have a game like this only every once in a while. He's clutch though.

imdaman99
11-06-2015, 03:53 PM
:roll: at Westbrook being a fraud. Get back to us when Rose drops 40+ in a finals game.

You obviously got an anti-goatbrook agenda, you don't have to use Rose to prop it up. Rose played fine. He blew by all of OKC's big men.

FreezingTsmoove
11-06-2015, 03:59 PM
I remember people saying Westbrook is an elite defender :oldlol:

He is. At least half of Roses points were on Enes Kanter

StephHamann
11-06-2015, 04:09 PM
He is. At least half of Roses points were on Enes Kanter

He gambles way to much, he gets 2-3 nice steals but overall his gambling hurts his team.

poido123
11-06-2015, 05:15 PM
Westbrook absolutely shit on that mumbling idiot.

Uh no he didn't Simon and I don't even like rose that much :oldlol: