PDA

View Full Version : Who had more help LeBron in 2013 or Shaq in 2000?

dubeta
11-06-2015, 01:54 PM
Who you got?

I'd love to see how Kobe fans would respond to this. :lol

NBAplayoffs2001
11-06-2015, 01:57 PM
You're kidding right?

LeBron had Wade, Bosh, Ray Allen, Shane Battier, a ton of legitimate role players. 4 Future Hall of Famers including LeBron

Lakers had "star" Kobe (wasn't a superstar yet) and a ton of legitiimate role players. Two Hall of Famers.

Stop posting, you aren't creative anymore with your trolling.

24-Inch_Chrome
11-06-2015, 01:58 PM
Bron in 2011.

dubeta
11-06-2015, 02:00 PM
You're kidding right?

LeBron had Wade, Bosh, Ray Allen, Shane Battier, a ton of legitimate role players. 4 Future Hall of Famers including LeBron

Lakers had "star" Kobe (wasn't a superstar yet) and a ton of legitiimate role players. Two Hall of Famers.

Wade 16ppg on 45%

Bosh 12 points 6 rebounds ( 0 points game 7)

Ray Allen 9 points ( 0 points game 7)

Battier, miller etc Old washed up players

Dunno about you, but looks like a bunch of washed up role players to me

HOoopCityJones
11-06-2015, 02:03 PM
Lebron 2011-13

Dr Seuss
11-06-2015, 02:04 PM
Wade 16ppg on 45%

Bosh 12 points 6 rebounds ( 0 points game 7)

Ray Allen 9 points ( 0 points game 7)

Battier, miller etc Old washed up players

Dunno about you, but looks like a bunch of washed up role players to me

so shaq and kobe can get the most out of their all star teammates, while lebron doesnt know how to. we all know this already. why keep shoving it down our throats?

lebron should just stick with rosters like his old CLE teams because he was able to get something out of those lesser players. but actual all star players who also need the ball in their hand? his game diminishes the need for their talent

kennethgriffin
11-06-2015, 02:05 PM
no one since the 80's had more help than lebron had in miami

dubeta
11-06-2015, 02:05 PM
so shaq and kobe can get the most out of their all star teammates, while lebron doesnt know how to. we all know this already. why keep shoving it down our throats?

How did those all star teammates do once LeBron left?

btw, notice how everyone is dodging the question :lol :lol

Magic 32
11-06-2015, 02:06 PM
dubeta is going to be the next Adam Peter Lanza.

R.I.P for those who gets in his way.

Levity
11-06-2015, 02:10 PM

individually, they did better than you like to give them credit for. bosh was well on his way to having another all star year (his best in 4 seasons) until a nasty little blood clot got in his way. is that his fault?

Wade, like lebrons look, is continuing to age. but hes still putting up quality numbers for a player with his injury history. health was the key factor as to why the heat missed the playoffs.

kennethgriffin
11-06-2015, 02:10 PM

btw, notice how everyone is dodging the question :lol :lol

wade was at the end of his prime when they won. and he got injured

bosh developed blood clots and couldnt even play

ray allen was at the very end of his career and put whatever he had left into miami

the role players were also old. battier/miller etc...

the heat didnt win a title before lebron left... they lost in grand fashion... because it was over for them.. theyre declining

heck even lebrons declining... hes barely 2/3rds the player he was just 3 years ago

its over. thats why the heat arent winning. same as why pippen wasnt the same in portland

same as why magic wasnt the same after kareem left

people get old

pegasus
11-06-2015, 02:17 PM
Shaq had help in the form a single player that was better than Lebron. Lebron had help in the form of a super team that consisted of multiple superstars and great role players.

HOoopCityJones
11-06-2015, 02:25 PM
individually, they did better than you like to give them credit for. bosh was well on his way to having another all star year (his best in 4 seasons) until a nasty little blood clot got in his way. is that his fault?

Wade, like lebrons look, is continuing to age. but hes still putting up quality numbers for a player with his injury history. health was the key factor as to why the heat missed the playoffs.

:lol

Dragonyeuw
11-06-2015, 02:42 PM
Let's put this way: removing Shaq and Lebron pick out the remaining best players and lets see:

Wade
Kobe
Bosh
Rice
Ray
Battier

Then you can pick the bones out of Chalmers, Fox, Horry, Harper, FIsher, Haslem etc....looks like Lebron to me.

sportjames23
11-06-2015, 02:44 PM
Who you got?

I'd love to see how Kobe fans would respond to this. :lol

Mods, you banned Jabbar for less.

FKAri
11-06-2015, 02:56 PM
no one since the 80's had more help than lebron had in miami

Glad to see you're still alive

Rocketswin2013
11-06-2015, 03:08 PM
You're kidding right?

This is not a good argument. You could say Wade had LeBron who was a 2 MVP in his prime during the 2011 finals along with an All-NBA PF in Bosh.

It matters how they played. Miami regressed in every way and LeBron was carrying them for long stretches on both ends.

I would say LeBron a tad more help but the 2013 Spurs were better than any '00 Lakers opponent.

SouBeachTalents
11-06-2015, 10:17 PM
In 2011 LeBron's help, while top heavy, was great, he had a top 5 player as a teammate and his third option averaging 19/9
In 2012 and the 2013 regular season he had very good help
But from the 2013 playoffs on, I'm sorry, there's just nothing special about those Heat teams. Wade and Bosh were either adequate or underperformed

dhsilv
11-06-2015, 10:36 PM
You know that 2000 team is seriously a dream team of key playoff role players. It's kind of amazing.

Robert Horry, nothing else needs to be said about his greatness. 7 rings
Derick Fisher (I think he's STILL the all time leader in playoff games played, Duncan is coming for him) 5 rings
Ron Harper 5 rings and for a time a 20 point a game around 20 PER guy
AC Green - the iron man. 1 time allstar 3 rings
John Sally 4 rings.
Brian Shaw 3 rings and a finals in orlando with shaq
Rick Fox 3 rings

Glenn Rice past his prime but a likely hall of fame guy (god the bar is low on the hall).

Edit as I just noticed. 10 guys on that team would end up with 3 or more rings. I had to add Devean George who clearly isn't in the league with the rest of the role players. That's seriously pretty damn impressive. 6 would get 4 or more.