PDA

View Full Version : KD calls Russell Westbrook ' our best player'

VengefulAngel
11-06-2015, 04:47 PM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2586489-kevin-durant-calls-russell-westbrook-thunders-best-player

:facepalm

How can a former league MVP say bs like this...

D. Toretto
11-06-2015, 04:52 PM
Can these 2 please focus on winning a championship, instead of praising the other one? :coleman:

FKAri
11-06-2015, 05:01 PM
These guys should be running the league. But when you watch them its straight playground ball.

VengefulAngel
11-06-2015, 05:04 PM
These guys should be running the league. But when you watch them its straight playground ball.

They play like they are playing pickup ball with 3 scrubs.

Foster5k
11-06-2015, 05:09 PM
Westbrook: "I'm going to shoot when I want to."

Michael Jordan: "Play me 1-on-1. If you win, this is your team. If I win, it's my team."

few minutes later...

Westbrook: "****!"

Jordan: "Thought I was going to lose? Boy, you must be stupid."

This is how Jordan would have handled this situation a long time ago. We are witnessing one of the weakest eras in sports history.

VengefulAngel
11-06-2015, 05:16 PM

Michael Jordan: "Play me 1-on-1. If you win, this is your team. If I win, it's my team."

few minutes later...

This is how Jordan would have handled this situation a long time ago. We are witnessing one of the weakest eras in sports history.

You have to admit even Lebron isn't as beta as KD is being right now.

SuperPippen
11-06-2015, 05:18 PM
KD's such a thin-skinned beta bitch.

Captvic
11-06-2015, 05:18 PM
Dubeta at it again

Young X
11-06-2015, 05:28 PM
There's nothing wrong with this. Bigging up a teammate should be looked at in a positive way instead of a negative. Not on ISH though.

Shaq right in the middle of the most dominant stretch of his career said Kobe was the best player in the world. Jordan said Pippen was the best player on the team and the real MVP during their 2nd 3-peat numerous times.

D.J.
11-06-2015, 05:29 PM
Exact reason why this team will never win a title. One of them has to be the clear leader of the team and neither is willing to step up. Bulls had Jordan, Lakers won back to back titles when Riley told Magic to grab your balls and lead, Celtics had Bird, Pistons had Isiah. There's no such thing as co-leaders on championship teams. Someone has to be the clear leader.

Lebronxrings
11-06-2015, 05:30 PM

few minutes later...

westbrook would annihilate a poor mans demar derozan.

ISHGoat
11-06-2015, 05:33 PM
westbrook would annihilate a poor mans demar derozan.

yes, westbrook would destroy kobe but jordan vs westbrook would be a good matchup

pauk
11-06-2015, 08:21 PM

Durant just aint a true/rugged leader/coordinator & motivator as Lebron is (Westbrook is that guy for OKC, albeit not as good as Lebron at that or as a player), that is what the true definition of "alpha" is, he needs to be vocal of what he wants / doesnt want from Westbrook & the rest of his teammates, in a demanding & articulate way... take control.... once Westbrook/teammates see the outcome of that & him leading by example aswell they will settle & be as complementary hence as successful as they can... thats what Lebron would do in KD's place...

KD has the talent, big time, just not the cojones to achieve/maintain the above... which Westbrook has...

warriorfan
11-06-2015, 08:23 PM
Durant: Russell You're the best!

Westbrook: KD no you're the best!

giggles

Durant: Russell you're the best!

Westbrook: KD no you're the best!

giggles

these dudes gay as hell

buddha
11-06-2015, 08:25 PM

KD is averaging 31/6/3 this season outside of the game against Kawhi.

how is KD being beta? because he isn't being a ball-hog like LeBron?

pauk
11-06-2015, 08:35 PM
KD is averaging 31/6/3 this season outside of the game against Kawhi.

how is KD being beta? because he isn't being a ball-hog like LeBron?

Explained in my post above.

Think of Kobe aswell, he was that "alpha" i speak of aswell, think of what Kobe would do in Durants place.... Lebron/Kobe would put Westbrook in his place...

Can you imagine Kobe/Lebron allowing this to happen / to be treated like this just for one second better yet every game:

http://giant.gfycat.com/DeliriousUniformKentrosaurus.gif

Again, i love Durants game, never had anything bad to say about, he is absolutely amazing... but that one important special ingredient is missing (that "alpha" thing many speak of), Westbrook has all of it.

buddha
11-06-2015, 08:39 PM
Explained in my post above.

Think of Kobe aswell, he was that "alpha" i speak of aswell, think of what Kobe would do in Durants place.... Lebron/Kobe would put Westbrook in his place...

Can you imagine Kobe/Lebron allowing this to happen / to be treated like this just for one second better yet every game:

http://giant.gfycat.com/DeliriousUniformKentrosaurus.gif

Again, i love Durants game, never had anything bad to say about, he is absolutely amazing... but that one important special ingredient is missing (that "alpha" thing many speak of), Westbrook has all of it.

LeBron would definitely let Westbrook treat him like that.

pauk
11-06-2015, 08:43 PM

:roll:

DoctorP
11-06-2015, 08:46 PM

:lol

pauk
11-06-2015, 08:58 PM
This is how you need to immediately treat/react on teammates who even just for a millisec. think they are better than they really are / think they are better than you / dont submit (like Westbrook):

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/20131219/4928754/lebron-james-scolds-mario-chalmers-o.gif

Need to be a true alpha pack leader and growl.... make everybody who is lesser than you SUBMIT.... because a guy who is not the most talanted in the group being an alpha is obviously not the best for the outcome of the group / success.... Durant is the best player for OKC, he needs to take command in every possible way for the better of that teams success.

plowking
11-06-2015, 09:02 PM
lol pauk.

still spewing bs.