PDA

View Full Version : REAL14'S TOP 2 15-16 "NO EXCUSES STARS" For Each Confernce

Real14
11-07-2015, 12:34 AM
1. LEBRON JAMES

https://nesncom.files.wordpress.com/2015/11/lebron-james-rips-jersey.jpg

He's about to be 2/7 in June if he don't win. I personally think that if he don't become 3/7 then nobody should EVER talk about how great this letdown is. Even Bird had three rings man while going against greater competition man:facepalm. The East is horrible and the only team that can really take the cavs out are the bulls. No excuses for this guy, especially with a even more stacked roster than last season. I don't want to see anymore ripped sleeves, period cramps or quitting for this guy, NO EXCUSES! Who agrees with this pick?

2. CHRIS PAUL

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/XNxr0m3YkX0/hqdefault.jpg

This guy besides lebronna gets the most passes for everything! he had stacked rosters for a few years now and this year its even more stacked and their have a nice coach as well. This overrated guy gets away with murder every damn year knowing he never got his ass out tha damn semis!:facepalm To me its west finals or they should trade his ass or blow up the team. Make him earn how to be a better leader and scorer too. Who agrees with this pick?

Young X
11-07-2015, 12:37 AM
Melo

warriorfan
11-07-2015, 12:39 AM
1. LEBRON JAMES

https://nesncom.files.wordpress.com/2015/11/lebron-james-rips-jersey.jpg

He's about to be 2/7 in June if he don't win. I personally think that if he don't become 3/7 then nobody should EVER talk about how great this letdown is. Even Bird had three rings man while going against greater competition man:facepalm. The East is horrible and the only team that can really take the cavs out are the bulls. No excuses for this guy, especially with a even more stacked roster than last season. I don't want to see anymore ripped sleeves, period cramps or quitting for this guy, NO EXCUSES! Who agrees with this pick?

2. CHRIS PAUL

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/XNxr0m3YkX0/hqdefault.jpg

This guy besides lebronna gets the most passes for everything! he had stacked rosters for a few years now and this year its even more stacked and their have a nice coach as well. This overrated guy gets away with murder every damn year knowing he never got his ass out tha damn semis!:facepalm To me its west finals or they should trade his ass or blow up the team. Make him earn how to be a better leader and scorer too. Who agrees with this pick?

All true. I can't see how anyone can argue against this. :rockon:

Real14
11-07-2015, 12:42 AM
Melo

His team stacked like tha others?:coleman:

Real14
11-07-2015, 12:43 AM
All true. I can't see how anyone can argue against this. :rockon:

Definitely man, gotta keep it REAL:pimp:

Young X
11-07-2015, 12:46 AM
His team stacked like tha others?:coleman:No excuse for missing the playoffs TWICE in the east. None.

Monta Ellis MVP
11-07-2015, 12:48 AM
As many of you guys are well aware of I am a lifelong Pacers fan but I am also a Cavaliers fan as well.

When LeBron first came to town we had nothing before him so expectations were extremely low. We were able to forgive his first slip up in the Finals but then after 08, 09, and 2010 we were starting to see a clear pattern with LeBron underperforming as the Cavaliers advanced deeper into the playoffs where the competition was tougher and the pressure was higher. Then there was of course the decision which I just don't really feel like getting into right now, it's a touchy subject for us as you might imagine. After LeBron came back we were able to submit to him once again and forgive him for abandoning of us in trade for a Championship. 2015 comes along and all of a sudden we are looking at another underwhelming performance and Finals loss. We have given LeBron tons of leeway so far but this year is the year, no more excuses.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
11-07-2015, 12:49 AM
Probably all true, but I don't see why Curry isn't listed.

All the love dude gets, you would think with a stacked team like GS he would also get the "no excuses" label.

Real14
11-07-2015, 12:49 AM
No excuse for missing the playoffs TWICE in the east. None.

Look at who he had tho:coleman: look at tha damn coaches too:coleman: :coleman:

Real14
11-07-2015, 12:51 AM
Probably all true, but I don't see why Curry isn't listed.

All the love dude gets, you would think with a stacked team like the Warriors he would also get the "no excuses" label.

Curry is 1/1. Chris paul is like 0/6 in the damn semis:lol and bron is 2/6 with more stack teams than Curry:no:

Smoke117
11-07-2015, 12:54 AM
Curry is 1/1. Chris paul is like 0/6 in the damn semis:lol and bron is 2/6 with more stack teams than Curry

...that's just not true at all. The heat were never stacked like the Warriors.

Young X
11-07-2015, 12:57 AM
Look at who he had tho:coleman: look at tha damn coaches too:coleman: :coleman:Sounds like "excuses" to me :confusedshrug:

Melo is an all star/possible top 10 current player right?

He should be able to get to the playoffs in one of the weakest conferences in league history. Shit, all it takes is 37 wins my n!gga.

Real14
11-07-2015, 12:58 AM
...that's just not true at all. The heat were never stacked like the Warriors.

http://cdn2.sbnation.com/imported_assets/1648489/jags.gif

Real14
11-07-2015, 12:59 AM
Sounds like "excuses" to me :confusedshrug:

Melo is an all star/possible top 10 current player right?

He should be able to get to the playoffs in one of the weakest conferences in league history. Shit, all it takes is 37 wins my n!gga.

I guess u didn't read:facepalm. It takes a solid team with good chemistry to make the playoffs and knicks had none of those things:coleman: