PDA

View Full Version : Reminder the Cavs without Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love won 2 games against GS Warriors

keep-itreal
11-07-2015, 05:47 AM
and I'm shitting my pants right now because Lebron is probably going to win his 3rd ring this season and I don't think I can handle that kind of reality

Doranku
11-07-2015, 09:49 AM
Relax, that doesn't trump the 4 times that LeBron has lost in the finals.

2/7 is coming, be patient.

Gileraracer
11-07-2015, 09:57 AM
Lebron will takes his talents elsewhere after this years finals.

chocolatethunder
11-07-2015, 01:19 PM
They sure did but the Warriors played like shit that whole series and still won. Steph didn't play well, Bogut was on the bench and ineffective and Klay didn't even show up.

sd3035
11-07-2015, 01:23 PM
Curry was concussed for the first few games, and the Warriors played like Garbage

Mozgov and Delly are also underrated

HenryGarfunkle
11-07-2015, 01:27 PM
i remember that

didn't curry get zero fmvp votes? :lol

lbj got 4

iggy got 7

7 - 4 = 3

lebron 3rd championship confirmed

SexSymbol
11-07-2015, 01:53 PM
Cavs without Kyrie and Love were better suited defensively against GS, and defense won them those two games. In other words, against GS, Cavs are better without Kyrie and Love because they're horrible on defense.
When GS adjusted it wasn't even a contest again.

Naero
11-07-2015, 02:35 PM
Many Cavaliers enthusiasts like to Caine about their two shocking wins against the championship Warriors while they were short-handed; yet, they blissfully disacknowledge the fact that the Warriors' uncharacteristically woeful offensive struggles played a much more instrumental factors in those losses. Many overplay the Cavaliers-supporters as if they beat the Warriors at their best in those two games when it couldn't be further from the truth; until Game 4 in the series, the Warriors were defeating themselves, in fact.

The Warriors had a complete stranglehold on the Cavaliers defensively; it was their offense that was laboring, and the first-time jitters of the young Warriors stars in Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson--a setback that should be waned off now that their first Finals experience is in the rear-view mirror--was more causative of it than the Cavaliers' defense. Despite those struggles, which are concomitant to any first-time finalist at a young-adulthood age, all the Warriors had to do was yank the plodding Andrew Bogut from the starting lineup to find the right interbalance between their offensive and defensive efficacy; from that point onwards, they won each game at margins that the Cavaliers never even whiffed.

The Cavaliers have looked beatable enough against the lowly 76ers and Knicks, so far, who weren't even beaten substantially for lost of the games, while the Warriors keep on improving after a bigger gush of confidence and motivation, and will only continue to improve as their head coach returns later this season. Once again, the championship team will have effectively been decided in the Western Conference Playoffs this season, barring any major upset therein.

ArbitraryWater
11-07-2015, 02:37 PM
Cavs without Kyrie and Love were better suited defensively against GS, and defense won them those two games. In other words, against GS, Cavs are better without Kyrie and Love because they're horrible on defense.

This shit has been exposed and rebutted so many times by now, only on ISH people still have the shame to bring it up :oldlol:

GD "adjusted" and it wasnt a contest, so much that game 5 was tied with half a quarter left... and game 6 a 4 point game with half a minute.. got it :oldlol:

So btw, are the Cavs also better against the Spurs and Clippers without Kyrie and Love? If you keep your logic straight, you should agree no? Maybe at one point your stupidity hits you.

SexSymbol
11-07-2015, 02:41 PM
This shit has been exposed and rebutted so many times by now, only on ISH people still have the shame to bring it up :oldlol:

GD "adjusted" and it wasnt a contest, so much that game 5 was tied with half a quarter left... and game 6 a 4 point game with half a minute.. got it :oldlol:

So btw, are the Cavs also better against the Spurs and Clippers without Kyrie and Love? If you keep your logic straight, you should agree no? Maybe at one point your stupidity hits you.
There's no stupidity in that, LeBron's supporting statistically was better in more games than Curry's was.
And how can you debunk simple logic? Delly won them two games, simple as that.
You put single coverage defense on Curry that Bron got all series aside from one game he's averaging 35 every single night.

Foster5k
11-07-2015, 02:43 PM
because Lebron is probably going to win his 3rd ring this season
And then you woke up.

But, seriously, if the Cavs are completely healthy going into the Finals, they have a legit shot to win it all. However, that is a gigantic if.

Nobody, not even the Warriors with Curry shooting lights out, wants to play a completely healthy Cavs team in a seven game series.

FKAri
11-07-2015, 02:46 PM
It was pretty amazing to watch I thought it was going to be a sweep.

ArbitraryWater
11-07-2015, 02:47 PM
There's no stupidity in that, LeBron's supporting statistically was better in more games than Curry's was.
And how can you debunk simple logic? Delly won them two games, simple as that.
You put single coverage defense on Curry that Bron got all series aside from one game he's averaging 35 every single night.

A GIF reply will do it from this point on..

http://i1383.photobucket.com/albums/ah306/MaleRuler/GIFs/4P4AcxW_zpsspvys2c4.gif (http://s1383.photobucket.com/user/MaleRuler/media/GIFs/4P4AcxW_zpsspvys2c4.gif.html)

DMV2
11-07-2015, 02:49 PM
If the East is a cakewalk like 2011, 2014 and 2015, then LeBron will be 2-7.

If the East is somewhat challenging like 2012, 2013, then LeBron wins.

SouBeachTalents
11-07-2015, 02:52 PM

:biggums:

ArbitraryWater
11-07-2015, 03:00 PM

The 2011 East may have had 3 of the top 4 teams :biggums:

and then you said the 2013 East was challenging :biggums:

mixed em up bruh

DMV2
11-07-2015, 03:00 PM
LeBron & crew got a 7-game series out of the Pacers.

Technically speaking, the East has been cakewalk for LeBron but 2012 and 2013 were somewhat challenging as I mentioned. Gives LeBron that extra motivation in the Finals.

ArbitraryWater
11-07-2015, 03:02 PM
LeBron & crew got a 7-game series out of the Pacers.

Technically speaking, the East has been cakewalk for LeBron but 2012 and 2013 were somewhat challenging as I mentioned. Gives LeBron that extra motivation in the Finals.

I dont think thats it, at all.. sry. Didnt look like motivation was the issue.

Hopper15
11-07-2015, 03:37 PM
Cavs just better get used to playing without Kyrie. Only 23 and he's already had knee tendonitis and a fractured kneecap. Knee injuries don't get better with age.

Truth
11-07-2015, 09:10 PM
Cavs are fykkin garbage like most of you girls on here shut the F up

thefatmiral
11-07-2015, 11:47 PM
really fudged up year. so many injuries.

Orlando Magic
11-08-2015, 04:27 AM

You are probably one of the five dumbest posters on this board. The thing is though, going on inside that hollow skull of yours, there's obviously this little voice that tells you that you're smart and to keep posting.

lol...

JT123
11-08-2015, 04:38 AM
You are probably one of the five dumbest posters on this board. The thing is though, going on inside that hollow skull of yours, there's obviously this little voice that tells you that you're smart and to keep posting.

lol...
:roll:

Lebron23
11-08-2015, 04:53 AM

lol...

Wrecked

Paul George 24
11-08-2015, 05:22 AM
and I'm shitting my pants right now because Lebron is probably going to win his 3rd ring this season and I don't think I can handle that kind of reality
spurs will beat them

VengefulAngel
11-08-2015, 07:44 AM
spurs will beat them

Spur's won't get past OKC or GS.

SexSymbol
11-08-2015, 08:22 AM

lol...
whatever helps you sleep in your car at night, bro.
You still can't refute anything I've said, and if you look up statistically LeBron's help was better than Curry's in more games, that's a straight up fact.
Just because you resort to ad hominem doesn't make you cool or right.