PDA

View Full Version : I seriously think the knicks wont make tha '16 playoffs if...

Real14
11-07-2015, 04:58 PM
http://dunk360.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/knicks-big-3.jpg

...They don't trade Calderon and Sasha and exchange them for better players. You damn right I said it:coleman:. Also, Melo needs to get his shit together and stop ruining chances down the stretch for tha knicks. Fisher needs to be a better coach and not do dumb moves like bench Porzingis and Grant at an important time in tha 4th. Melo is doing better with rebounds and assists but he needs sharpen up on not making turnovers especially at tha end of tha damn game:facepalm.

Melo also need to have a better shooting percentage like he supposed to. K.P, grant, Galloway are doing just fine. Derek Williams needs to be more aggressive and score more, Early needs some more minutes or trade that niguh early. Robin Lopez is ok, He just needs to post up more. Oquinn and Seraphin needs more confidence even though they are doing ok themselves also. Lance Thomas gets on my nerves sometimes but you cant knock out his hustle. Affalo should help us too, but I just hope he can stay healthy for us. Caldeon and Sasha are just not cutting it and needs to be traded for better pieces.

All I'm saying is that the knicks need to work on these things and getter 2 or 3 better players or I see no playoffs again for this team.:(

What u think ISH?

Real Men Wear Green
11-07-2015, 05:00 PM
They don't trade Calderon and Sasha and exchange them for better players.Stopped reading here. A very bad beginning to whatever point you are trying to make IMO.

EDIT: I misunderstood. My bad.

fpliii
11-07-2015, 05:01 PM
Bro, your avatar isn't showing up for me. Gotta fix that.

Looks like Afflalo should be back soon:

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/basketball/knicks/hamstrung-afflalo-give-shot-knicks-road-trip-article-1.2426599

Will be a boost on both ends, and help with the depth.

Jameerthefear
11-07-2015, 05:02 PM
...They don't trade Calderon and Sasha and exchange them for better players. You damn right I said it:coleman:. Also, Melo needs to get his shit together and stop ruining chances down the stretch for tha knicks. Fisher needs to be a better coach and not do dumb moves like bench Porzingis and Grant at an important time in tha 4th. Melo is doing better with rebounds and assists but he needs sharpen up on not making turnovers especially at tha end of tha damn game:facepalm.

Melo also need to have a better shooting percentage like he supposed to. K.P, grant, Galloway are doing just fine. Derek Williams needs to be more aggressive and score more, Early needs some more minutes or trade that niguh early. Robin Lopez is ok, He just needs to post up more. Oquinn and Seraphin needs more confidence even though they are doing ok themselves also. Lance Thomas gets on my nerves sometimes but you cant knock out his hustle. Caldeon and Sasha are just not cutting it and needs to be traded for better pieces.

All I'm saying is that the knicks need to work on these things and getter 2 or 3 better players or I see no playoffs again for this team.:(

What u think ISH?
I think you're a ****ing ghetto jackass

Real14
11-07-2015, 05:06 PM
Stopped reading here. A very bad beginning to whatever point you are trying to make IMO.

EDIT: I misunderstood. My bad.

Its all good man.

Real14
11-07-2015, 05:06 PM
I think you're a ****ing ghetto jackass

I know you're not talking:lol

Real14
11-07-2015, 05:07 PM
Bro, your avatar isn't showing up for me. Gotta fix that.

Looks like Afflalo should be back soon:

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/basketball/knicks/hamstrung-afflalo-give-shot-knicks-road-trip-article-1.2426599

Will be a boost on both ends, and help with the depth.

Yea but this 2-4 start has a lot to do with bad decision making and little to no confidence.

fpliii
11-07-2015, 05:09 PM
Yea but this 2-4 start has a lot to do with bad decision making and little to no confidence.
Well, what would your 8 man rotation be right now? Which 5 man unit do you want closing out games?

Real14
11-07-2015, 05:11 PM
Well, what would your 8 man rotation be right now? Which 5 man unit do you want closing out games?

Focused Melo, K.P, Affalo, Grant and Galloway. The other three probably Lopez, Derrick Williams and O Quinn.

Milbuck
11-07-2015, 05:14 PM
Melo got his shit pushed in by Giannis last night. Lockdown. Smothering defense all night, held him to zero in the 4th. Visibly got into his head.

This is a wasted year for the Knicks. Whether they make the playoffs or not they're a non-factor, the only thing that really matters is developing guys like KP, Grant, Galloway, etc. Just get what you can for Melo and tank '16-'17 to put Josh Jackson next to Godzingis.

Cocaine80s
11-07-2015, 05:15 PM
Melo got his shit pushed in by Giannis last night. Lockdown. Smothering defense all night, held him to zero in the 4th. Visibly got into his head.

This is a wasted year for the Knicks. Whether they make the playoffs or not they're a non-factor, the only thing that really matters is developing guys like KP, Grant, Galloway, etc. Just get what you can for Melo and tank '16-'17 to put Josh Jackson next to Godzingis.
This.

Shumpert+Smith+Dellevedova for Melo

TommyGriffin
11-07-2015, 05:15 PM
This dude think he spit hard, but his rhyme game wack

Oh you came at the King? Now it's time to clap back

The Knicks are trash and you're a perfect f*cking fit

Don't try me again or I'll make you my little b*tch

Uncle Drew
11-07-2015, 05:16 PM

SHUT IT DOWN!!!!

stalkerforlife
11-07-2015, 05:17 PM
Knicks HAVE to call up Jimmer from their DLeague affiliate if they want to make the playoffs. He's a New Yorker and needs a real opportunity to shine.

Remember what he did to the Knicks in MSQ? Dropped bombs...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTc22SZs2Yw

Patrick Chewing
11-07-2015, 05:19 PM
Calderon is a waste of space and Vujajic can't make any shot he puts up. Yet they keep getting minutes which is baffling.

Starting lineup should be this when Afflalo gets healthy:

PG - Grant
SG - Afflalo
SF - Melo
PF - Porzingis
C - Lopez

Lopez is somewhat of a bust so far, that I wouldn't even mind this lineup either:

PG - Grant
SG - Afflalo
SF - Melo
PF - Porzingis
C - O'Quinn

FreezingTsmoove
11-07-2015, 05:25 PM

Trash

Hey Yo
11-07-2015, 05:30 PM
They don't trade Calderon and Sasha and exchange them for better players.
So what Owners/GM's around the league are usually looking to unload their good players and exchange them for bad payers?

Beastmode88
11-07-2015, 05:30 PM
Knicks will make the playoffs before you post ur rap response. And thats a bold statement.

Real14
11-07-2015, 05:34 PM

Come on bro, stop embarrassing yourself. You know damn well you can't see me lyrically and your wack ass bars prove my case. You just ethered yourself:coleman:

Real14
11-07-2015, 05:36 PM
Knicks will make the playoffs before you post ur rap response. And thats a bold statement.

:biggums:

stalkerforlife
11-07-2015, 05:37 PM
Come on bro, stop embarrassing yourself. You know damn well you can't see me lyrically and your wack ass bars prove my case. You just ethered yourself:coleman:

Real stays winning. :applause:

smoovegittar
11-07-2015, 06:17 PM

For real? Waste of chocolate milk. :rolleyes:

smoovegittar
11-07-2015, 06:21 PM
Calderon is a waste of space and Vujajic can't make any shot he puts up. Yet they keep getting minutes which is baffling.

Starting lineup should be this when Afflalo gets healthy:

PG - Grant
SG - Afflalo
SF - Melo
PF - Porzingis
C - Lopez

Lopez is somewhat of a bust so far, that I wouldn't even mind this lineup either:

PG - Grant
SG - Afflalo
SF - Melo
PF - Porzingis
C - O'Quinn

Vuj was supposed to come off the bench, so I can deal with his on again/off again. Fish is letting Caldy prove he's washed up; you will see less and less minutes as Grant gets the burn. I can take Lopez; he just got bodied last night. You know Bucks were coming hard after that beat down.

Again - Jax gotta try and get a good trade out of Melo. I have seen he can't get away from his chucking. I hate players that rely on the whistle, and then don't get back. That 24 second violation by him last night pissed me off. I like Melo - he ain't for this team.

SwishSquared
11-07-2015, 06:25 PM

This is a wasted year for the Knicks. Whether they make the playoffs or not they're a non-factor, the only thing that really matters is developing guys like KP, Grant, Galloway, etc. Just get what you can for Melo and tank '16-'17 to put Josh Jackson next to Godzingis.They have no pick this year, either, so it's not like they can get another young guy in the upcoming draft. They do need to give the young core guys the minutes to improve. If Phil or Fisher have the brains to do that, we'll see. Grant should start over Calderon by now.

I've said this so many times, but Phil blew his chance to get extra talent in summer 2014 when he gave Melo that massive deal. He could have gotten Mirotic + picks for Melo if he took back Boozer in a S&T but was too dumb to entertain the idea.

They tanked anyway last year once Melo got injured, but didn't even do it the right way. Pretty sure in last 2 weeks of season they went from worst record to third worst. I'm sure they're happy with K.P., but they had a shot @ Towns. I did love the Hardaway Jr. for Grant trade, though.

imdaman99
11-07-2015, 09:47 PM
Trade Melo to get a pick this year, preferably a lottery. Do the Bulls have someone else's pick?

JohnFreeman
11-07-2015, 09:48 PM
Knicks will trade Melo for Deng and Chalmers

imdaman99
11-07-2015, 09:56 PM
Knicks will trade Melo for Deng and Chalmers
Hell no. But throw in Winslow and it's a wrap.

I<3NBA
11-07-2015, 10:54 PM
Knicks need to dump Melo and get good role players or 1st round picks or a combination of both.

they then need to fire Fisher, who is probably one of the worst coach in the league right now.

Mike Armstrong
11-08-2015, 02:15 AM
Playoffs will be an uphill battle for the Knicks until they move on from Melo.

RRR3
11-08-2015, 02:16 AM

Giannis=Greek LeBron. :applause:

Tking714
11-08-2015, 05:34 AM
Trade Melo for Gallinari and Wilson Chandler

Real14
11-08-2015, 04:28 PM
Trade Melo for Gallinari and Wilson Chandler

Melo should stay. Trust me.