PDA

View Full Version : Stephen A Smith should apologize to Porzingis

CJ Mustard
11-07-2015, 08:53 PM
I can't stand when people can't admit when they're wrong. Porzingis has already made Stephen A look completely foolish only 5 games into the season and Stephen A tries to play it off like he wasn't completely ripping the pick. **** that. He should be forced to apologize for slandering this kid all summer with no prior knowledge of his game/upside.

Hawker
11-07-2015, 08:55 PM
When you gonna apologize for saying a dirk-led team will never win a title?

dubeta
11-07-2015, 09:00 PM
He said it cause he was white

RoseCity07
11-07-2015, 09:03 PM
I knew this kid would be good when I saw him swish a three in summer league. It was just so smooth and effortless. Happy to see the Knicks finally did something right. Phil Jackson is having a positive influence on that franchise. Knick fans won't accept it but they have to dump Melo. Get some draft picks and go young. Melo is cancer and not worthy the money.

outbreak
11-07-2015, 09:10 PM
The knicks fans who booed him should send him a fruit basket with some hand written apologies. Was disgraceful especially when a lot of other teams wanted him

smoovegittar
11-07-2015, 09:13 PM
Nobody who knows the game gives 2 shits what that big mouthed shill bitch says anyways. Just another ESPN whore... never listen to any of that shit. P Jax laughing out loud.

senelcoolidge
11-07-2015, 09:14 PM
He's a racist piece of crap. He's a buffoon. No credibility. Just a sell out big mouth puppet. He should apologize or people should totally faze him out.

smoovegittar
11-07-2015, 09:14 PM
I knew this kid would be good when I saw him swish a three in summer league. It was just so smooth and effortless. Happy to see the Knicks finally did something right. Phil Jackson is having a positive influence on that franchise. Knick fans won't accept it but they have to dump Melo. Get some draft picks and go young. Melo is cancer and not worthy the money.

He ain't a cancer, but agree. Gotta move him while we can. That game of his is getting smaller and smaller.

CJ Mustard
11-07-2015, 09:16 PM
The knicks fans who booed him should send him a fruit basket with some hand written apologies. Was disgraceful especially when a lot of other teams wanted him
That's the most appalling part about it. He was the OBVIOUS pick at number 4. Like, who did they want? Justise Winslow? Stanley Johnson? Mudiay? :oldlol: Zingis' upside trumps all of them and he is more skilled than every one of them already too.

RoseCity07
11-07-2015, 09:17 PM
He ain't a cancer, but agree. Gotta move him while we can. That game of his is getting smaller and smaller.

Yes he is and here is why. He gives up as many points as he scores. He does not impact the game on both ends. He either has to be a defender to or rack up assists. He's just a scorer. I'd rather have prime Ron Artest than Carmelo Anthony.

smoovegittar
11-07-2015, 09:19 PM
That's the most appalling part about it. He was the OBVIOUS pick at number 4. Like, who did the want? Justise Winslow? Stanley Johnson? Mudiay? :oldlol: Zingis' upside trumps all of them and he is more skilled than every one of them already too.

I wanted Mudiay cause we needed a point guard. Didn't know jack shit about KP. I was at my boys and when the pick was announced, we had a moment of silence. Then I said "Well, I'm trusting Jax's decision". I'll admit I was wrong, but was willing to check this kid out. Never figured he was coming, and sure not sorry about it. Been watching him every second since he got picked.

smoovegittar
11-07-2015, 09:20 PM
Yes he is and here is why. He gives up as many points as he scores. He does not impact the game on both ends. He either has to be a defender to or rack up assists. He's just a scorer. I'd rather have prime Ron Artest than Carmelo Anthony.

I just don't like that "cancer" tag, is all, Bro.

imdaman99
11-07-2015, 09:39 PM
You should apologize to us for listening to Stephen A.

I did used to listen to him when he was on ESPN though, it's hard finding bball talk here in NYC lol

smoovegittar
11-07-2015, 09:51 PM
I did used to listen to him when he was on ESPN though, it's hard finding bball talk here in NYC lol[/QUOTE]

That'll change soon. Francesa likes KP, so...

LoneyROY7
11-07-2015, 09:56 PM
You should apologize to Dirk.

imdaman99
11-07-2015, 09:58 PM
That'll change soon. Francesa likes KP, so...
PoZingus is so good, I knew he would be good. I am the POPE I KNOW ALL :lol

HighFlyer23
11-07-2015, 10:02 PM
Stephen A Smith is a piece of $h1t racist b@stard

smoovegittar
11-07-2015, 10:03 PM
PoZingus is so good, I knew he would be good. I am the POPE I KNOW ALL :lol

:oldlol: :applause:

FKAri
11-07-2015, 10:05 PM
I just don't like that "cancer" tag, is all, Bro.
Ya melo isn't a cancer. A cancer causes team chemistry to tank and create a hostile team atmosphere. You can call him empty stats or lazy or wtvr (I disagree with those labels too unless Im trolling Freshkid)

dhsilv
11-07-2015, 10:10 PM
I can't stand when people can't admit when they're wrong. Porzingis has already made Stephen A look completely foolish only 5 games into the season and Stephen A tries to play it off like he wasn't completely ripping the pick. **** that. He should be forced to apologize for slandering this kid all summer with no prior knowledge of his game/upside.

Steven A doesn't remember anything he says. When you're putting on a show screaming on tv like a nut job, it's hard to keep up with what you're saying. The guys either a moron or is great at acting like one. Either way expecting him to act professionally or even like an adult is beyond this character.

Spurs5Rings2014
11-07-2015, 10:12 PM
Still waiting on that Dirk apology, bud.

dhsilv
11-07-2015, 10:12 PM

Cancer would imply he's hurting the guys on the team ever developing, causing problems in the locker room, creating feuds...things like that. He's a decent basketball player but nowhere near worth the money and I've never really heard about any issues with his character off the court.

Pointguard
11-07-2015, 10:13 PM
I love seeing him dunk hard and then shoot the soft three point shot. And you have no idea where his ceiling is. Could be as high as one of the best European players.

dhsilv
11-07-2015, 10:13 PM
You should apologize to us for listening to Stephen A.

I did used to listen to him when he was on ESPN though, it's hard finding bball talk here in NYC lol

ESPN fired him?

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
11-07-2015, 10:16 PM
U should apologize for saying Dirk would never lead a team to a title, getting ethered and gangraped/negged in ur thread and crying to a mod to delete it

BarberSchool
11-07-2015, 10:22 PM
I love seeing him dunk hard and then shoot the soft three point shot. And you have no idea where his ceiling is. Could be as high as one of the best European players.
Dirk Nowitzki
x
Kevin Durant
x
Yao Ming
x
Marcus Camby

That hybird player, playing both sides of the ball, has an insanely high ceiling.

FreezingTsmoove
11-07-2015, 10:26 PM
Watching first take during the 2011 season was still to this day the funniest shit I have ever watched in my life. Anytime miami heat segments came on everyone at work would watch together and just laugh are ass off. After the 2011 finals I nearly lost my gut laughing so hard with my homies

Now its just repetitive. They just say shit for shock value. So obvious they say the things they do for ratings

sd3035
11-07-2015, 10:43 PM
It appears as though someone owes Dirk an apology

Hawker
11-08-2015, 01:14 AM
U should apologize for saying Dirk would never lead a team to a title, getting ethered and gangraped/negged in ur thread and crying to a mod to delete it

:biggums:

That thread got deleted? Did OP ever respond in that thread?

Mike Armstrong
11-08-2015, 02:13 AM
Porzingis is a stud.

CJ Mustard
11-12-2015, 02:27 PM
:oldlol: He was on first take this morning praising him as if he didn't rip the pick all summer.

kentatm
11-12-2015, 02:31 PM
When you gonna apologize for saying a dirk-led team will never win a title?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ZWQ3YOMtJaM/UEsnJKgjdkI/AAAAAAAACo0/miO-N7XEaFA/s320/black-kid-oh-snap.gif

FLDFSU
11-12-2015, 02:39 PM
Oh boy, here comes the idiotic white posters to scream about being a victim of some great injustice...

STFU