11-08-2015, 12:21 AM
These ****** trash

Kevin_Garnett_5
11-08-2015, 12:22 AM
Good. We have their pick.

FreezingTsmoove
11-08-2015, 12:23 AM
Good. We have their pick.

Are you ****ing serious. That trade was like 5 years ago. Smh was hoping NY could get Ben Simmons :(

bdreason
11-08-2015, 12:41 AM
0-7 and still in the hunt for the playoffs.

Spurs5Rings2014
11-08-2015, 12:45 AM
Are you ****ing serious. That trade was like 5 years ago. Smh was hoping NY could get Ben Simmons :(

Y'all gonna be straight dumpster juice for years to come, my mans.

:lol

Kevin_Garnett_5
11-08-2015, 12:47 AM
:lol Yup. We have their 2018 pick and the right to swap in 2017 too.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
11-08-2015, 12:47 AM
0-7 and still in the hunt for the playoffs.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

bobopenguin
11-08-2015, 12:56 AM
it's proved. Deron has been carrying these trashes.

FreezingTsmoove
11-08-2015, 12:57 AM
Y'all gonna be straight dumpster juice for years to come, my mans.

:lol

Look bruh I dont give a shit about Brooklyn I just want them to be a good team so I dont have to buy league pass. I get Knicks, Nets, and NBA TV.

Kevin_Garnett_5
11-08-2015, 01:24 AM
Ben Simmons will look great in green. :cheers:

LilEddyCurry
11-08-2015, 01:58 AM
Thaddeus Young is the ultimate tank commander, look what he did with the Wolves last year. This dude can't play defence, can't shoot and has the worst tunnel vision. Also having Brook Lopez next to him + Bargnani on the bench means there is zero rim protection and interior defence.

k0kakw0rld
11-08-2015, 02:00 AM
it's proved. Deron has been carrying these trashes.
:rockon:

FreezingTsmoove
11-08-2015, 02:00 AM
Thaddeus Young is the ultimate tank commander, look what he did with the Wolves last year. This dude can't play defence, can't shoot and has the worst tunnel vision. Also having Brook Lopez next to him + Bargnani on the bench means there is zero rim protection and interior defence.

This isn't tanking. They actually have no pick. They are just really bad

KembaWalker
11-08-2015, 02:01 AM
Ben Simmons will look great in green. :cheers:

Rather buy a Celtics Simmons jersey then a Nets one so I agree :bowdown:

When Exum got drafted to Utah it killed me, but gotta rep the Aussies

LilEddyCurry
11-08-2015, 02:04 AM
This isn't tanking. They actually have no pick. They are just really bad
I am just having a rant on Thaddeus Young, I got sick of watching his ball-hogging, no-defence style of playing last season for Minny. He has been on the worst team for the third year in a row.

It's amazing how screwed the Nets are but hindsight it 20/20...

Hittin_Shots
11-08-2015, 04:09 AM
So from that trade we have Brooklyns next three picks, David Lee, and some other random picks we traded Humphries, Brooks and bogans for..

And Brooklyn have?

Bosnian Sajo
11-08-2015, 05:00 AM
So from that trade we have Brooklyns next three picks, David Lee, and some other random picks we traded Humphries, Brooks and bogans for..

And Brooklyn have?

And at the time, EVERYONE thought Brooklyn won. People were saying they were the best in the east :oldlol:

BlackWhiteGreen
11-08-2015, 05:44 AM

And Brooklyn have?

Everyone is getting worried about James Young not "getting it" and I'm out here like "well, 3 more chances!" :oldlol: :oldlol:

R.I.P.
11-08-2015, 05:50 AM
There has never been a more hopeless situation in the history of the league. Worst team in the league, with the best player on a chronic foot problem and no draft picks for the next three years.

Billy King Legend. How he is still not fired I will never know. :roll: :roll:

Boston could end up with the #1 pick and a Dallas lottery pick 8-14 this year. Certainly the Dallas pick will be top 20, even if Dallas somehow makes the play-offs.

BlackWhiteGreen
11-08-2015, 07:06 AM
There has never been a more hopeless situation in the history of the league. Worst team in the league, with the best player on a chronic foot problem and no draft picks for the next three years.

Billy King Legend. How he is still not fired I will never know. :roll: :roll:

Boston could end up with the #1 pick and a Dallas lottery pick 8-14 this year. Certainly the Dallas pick will be top 20, even if Dallas somehow makes the play-offs.

Early days but they also have Minnesota's pick if it falls outside the top 12. And their own. Imagine if they get all 4 then they'll trade at least w of them or package the lower 3 together. At some point you can have too many players and I think to maximise your young players they need game time.

bigt
11-08-2015, 07:41 AM
Early days but they also have Minnesota's pick if it falls outside the top 12. And their own. Imagine if they get all 4 then they'll trade at least w of them or package the lower 3 together. At some point you can have too many players and I think to maximise your young players they need game time.

http://i.imgur.com/kA70eIM.jpg?1

R.I.P.
11-08-2015, 07:53 AM

You

BlackWhiteGreen
11-08-2015, 08:00 AM
[QUOTE=R.I.P.]You

BlackWhiteGreen
11-08-2015, 08:02 AM
http://i.imgur.com/kA70eIM.jpg?1

:oldlol:

https://twitter.com/tankathon/status/662840699935588352

kurple
11-08-2015, 09:26 AM
Does BKN have any fans on ISH anymore? cant say i would blame em if they jumped the ship.

smoovegittar
11-08-2015, 09:38 AM
the thing that kills me is they signed 2 of the Knick's worst players in Bargs and Larkin after watching them stink up the Garden for 40 games right across the river. That russian needs another brother in the office.

PacerRaptor
11-08-2015, 09:46 AM
Would they trade Lopez to the Pacers for a pick?

Genaro
11-08-2015, 10:12 AM
This Pierce - Garnett trade has to be one of the worst of all time.

Duderonomy
11-08-2015, 10:18 AM
What a terrible franchise by far the worst in the league. Trading away valuable draft assets for albatross contracts of geriatrics. :facepalm

salwan
11-08-2015, 10:33 AM
:banana: :banana:

bluechox2
11-08-2015, 10:45 AM
Lopez injured his foot

STATUTORY
11-08-2015, 10:47 AM
ironically reminiscent of the Isiah era Knicks

MP.Trey
11-08-2015, 10:50 AM
Lopez injured his foot
Lopez would injure his foot doing a handstand. Fragile ass n*gga.

JohnnySic
11-08-2015, 10:52 AM
That trade. :banana:

Draz
11-08-2015, 11:06 AM
Get rid of the nets. Dismantle the organization. They're worst than the Knicks.

Shade8780
11-08-2015, 11:14 AM
:applause:

http://i.imgur.com/Q4yyJN6.jpg

DMAVS41
11-08-2015, 11:45 AM
So...buy stock in the Celtics...

Brad Stevens and loads of young talent with probably a top 3 pick from the Nets and a top 12 pick from the Mavs...and maybe a pick from Minny if they end up not being a bottom 12 team iirc.

Plus their own pick...unreal

Ainge is amazing

FreezingTsmoove
11-08-2015, 11:45 AM
I'd be hesitant to give up a potential number 1 pick but Cousins is the exception. If we could do it without giving up any of those guys (plus Hunter) I'd be over the moon. Nets & Wolves picks, Zeller, Sullinger and Rozier for Cousins. EDIT - probably doesn't work salary wise.

Smart/Thomas
Bradley/Hunter
Crowder/Turner
Johnson/Jerebko
Cousins/Olynyk

Youd give up Ben Simmons for DMC :lol :lol

:roll

:lol :lol

DMAVS41
11-08-2015, 11:53 AM
Youd give up Ben Simmons for DMC :lol :lol

:roll

:lol :lol

What? Are you serious?

They aren't for sure getting the number 1 pick. DMC is only 25 years old and is a proven beast. Any team drafting Ben Simmons would be thrilled if he ended up being able to average 23/12/3 or whatever DMC has been doing for 3 years now.

Sac has been a horrid situation for him and he needs to get out. If the price is a the Nets and Wolves pick with some throw ins...you do it immediately...especially in the East...especially when you have the Mavs pick likely coming to you as well that will be really good.

You have Thomas, Bradley, and Crowder on all great contracts. You have smart locked up as well. You add DMC...who is locked up through 2018 and have loads of cap space from now until then to improve an already loaded team with young talent?

You are giving all that up in the hopes you get the first pick from the Nets and then hope said player works out? Nah....you take the 25 year old stud that has been in a terrible position and you take that risk because you have a great coach and a well built team already in place.

Shade8780
11-08-2015, 12:15 PM
What? Are you serious?

They aren't for sure getting the number 1 pick. DMC is only 25 years old and is a proven beast. Any team drafting Ben Simmons would be thrilled if he ended up being able to average 23/12/3 or whatever DMC has been doing for 3 years now.

Sac has been a horrid situation for him and he needs to get out. If the price is a the Nets and Wolves pick with some throw ins...you do it immediately...especially in the East...especially when you have the Mavs pick likely coming to you as well that will be really good.

You have Thomas, Bradley, and Crowder on all great contracts. You have smart locked up as well. You add DMC...who is locked up through 2018 and have loads of cap space from now until then to improve an already loaded team with young talent?

You are giving all that up in the hopes you get the first pick from the Nets and then hope said player works out? Nah....you take the 25 year old stud that has been in a terrible position and you take that risk because you have a great coach and a well built team already in place.
Simmons is going #1, and is as good a prospect as any from the last 5-10 years. He's a straight beast (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDkiyFUhxSI).

You're saying that we should trade the pick because we can't be sure we're getting the #1 pick? That's true, but in reality, I don't think either team will consider the trade until the lottery is done and our pick is solidified.

I don't see why the Celtics can't just keep their very valuable picks for the next three Drafts and get Cousins in 2018 (when he'll be hitting his peak at the age of 28, nonetheless), without having to give up a star-studded prospect like Simmons. And yes, I'm saying Simmons because I don't think the Kings would take the trade if the pick was outside his range.

Just like I said the Cavs shouldn't have done the Wiggins trade in 2014, (which I think Minny have shown to be the winner of), I also don't think the Celtics should give up Simmons for Cousins, when we still have another chance to get him later on.

Mike Armstrong
11-08-2015, 12:19 PM
Good thing they traded away their picks for Pierce and Garnett. Oh wait...

FreezingTsmoove
11-08-2015, 12:19 PM
What? Are you serious?

There is ZERO risk involved with Ben Simmons dude

And DMC is always injured

Im taking Simmons

FreezingTsmoove
11-08-2015, 12:22 PM
Injured last year

Injured this year

Yet you would trade BEN FREAKING SIMMONS. A bigger Lebron James for injury prone DMC

I know DMC is a good player but hes always injured

Im not trading a number one pick for a dude with a bad achilles injury right now

DMAVS41
11-08-2015, 12:26 PM
Simmons is going #1, and is as good a prospect as any from the last 5-10 years. He's a straight beast (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDkiyFUhxSI).

You're saying that we should trade the pick because we can't be sure we're getting the #1 pick? That's true, but in reality, I don't think either team will consider the trade until the lottery is done and our pick is solidified.

I don't see why the Celtics can't just keep their very valuable picks for the next three Drafts and get Cousins in 2018 (when he'll be hitting his peak at the age of 28, nonetheless), without having to give up a star-studded prospect like Simmons. And yes, I'm saying Simmons because I don't think the Kings would take the trade if the pick was outside his range.

Just like I said the Cavs shouldn't have done the Wiggins trade in 2014, (which I think Minny have shown to be the winner of), I also don't think the Celtics should give up Simmons for Cousins, when we still have another chance to get him later on.

I'm not saying it would be stupid to hold onto the Nets and Wolves pick.

I was simply saying that if Cousins was available and the asking price was those two picks and some throw ins right now...the Celtics would be stupid not to take that offer.

There is so much unknown...both with what picks they will end up getting...and with if said players they take actually work out.

If the Celtics landed Cousins this season...drafted well, and signed a free agent or two with their space...they could be contenders in the East starting next year and for a long long long time after that.

Now, that is only if a 25 year old superstar is on the table right now. I wouldn't trade those picks unless you were getting back a guy like DMC...and really it's just DMC as I can't think of any other superstars at that age that might be gotten.

But why wait if he's available now? Yes, the team is young, but they are ready. Crowder, Thomas, Amir, Bradley, and Sullinger have been in the league a while now...

Think about those 5 guys above with Smart and Cousins, a couple draft picks this summer, maybe RJ Hunter develops, and adding one or two proven NBA players in free agency

That's a team that could make the finals in the East next year...

You keep saying they are giving up Simmons for Cousins, but that isn't it at all...they are so far removed from that it's crazy to talk like that.

Minny hasn't been shown to be the winner of the Love trade at all. I think they did get the better deal and said so, but the Cavs are poised to be amazing for a long time in large part because of that deal....and were probably a couple injuries away from already winning a title. So we need to let that play out a lot longer to see who won/lost that trade.

DMAVS41
11-08-2015, 12:28 PM
There is ZERO risk involved with Ben Simmons dude

And DMC is always injured

Im taking Simmons

You don't have Simmons though....dude.

If the Celtics were for sure getting Simmons...I'd be saying something different.

You realize they don't have him locked up...right?

You realize that the Nets could have the worst record and not get the first pick...right?

Do you guys actually not understand the process?

DMAVS41
11-08-2015, 12:29 PM
Injured last year

Injured this year

Yet you would trade BEN FREAKING SIMMONS. A bigger Lebron James for injury prone DMC

I know DMC is a good player but hes always injured

Im not trading a number one pick for a dude with a bad achilles injury right now

The Celtics do not have the number 1 pick. Stop it.

NBAplayoffs2001
11-08-2015, 12:30 PM
ironically reminiscent of the Isiah era Knicks

In terms of management and trades, sure. But we never had THIS bad of a team in terms of talent.

BlackWhiteGreen
11-08-2015, 12:38 PM
I'm not saying it would be stupid to hold onto the Nets and Wolves pick.

I was simply saying that if Cousins was available and the asking price was those two picks and some throw ins right now...the Celtics would be stupid not to take that offer.

There is so much unknown...both with what picks they will end up getting...and with if said players they take actually work out.

If the Celtics landed Cousins this season...drafted well, and signed a free agent or two with their space...they could be contenders in the East starting next year and for a long long long time after that.

Now, that is only if a 25 year old superstar is on the table right now. I wouldn't trade those picks unless you were getting back a guy like DMC...and really it's just DMC as I can't think of any other superstars at that age that might be gotten.

But why wait if he's available now? Yes, the team is young, but they are ready. Crowder, Thomas, Amir, Bradley, and Sullinger have been in the league a while now...

Think about those 5 guys above with Smart and Cousins, a couple draft picks this summer, maybe RJ Hunter develops, and adding one or two proven NBA players in free agency

That's a team that could make the finals in the East next year...

You keep saying they are giving up Simmons for Cousins, but that isn't it at all...they are so far removed from that it's crazy to talk like that.

Minny hasn't been shown to be the winner of the Love trade at all. I think they did get the better deal and said so, but the Cavs are poised to be amazing for a long time in large part because of that deal....and were probably a couple injuries away from already winning a title. So we need to let that play out a lot longer to see who won/lost that trade.

I agree with this, but the closer it gets to the draft if the situation stays the same (including Simmons looking good) then the pick becomes more valuable. If Simmons gets injured or the Nets pick up then it's clearly less valuable.

Even with the best chances of getting #1, you only get 25% chance. And if it's a 1-player draft, then...

Shade8780
11-08-2015, 12:44 PM
Um... did you even read my post?

And yes, I'm saying Simmons because I don't think the Kings would take the trade if the pick was outside his range.

DMAVS41
11-08-2015, 12:47 PM
I agree with this, but the closer it gets to the draft if the situation stays the same (including Simmons looking good) then the pick becomes more valuable. If Simmons gets injured or the Nets pick up then it's clearly less valuable.

Even with the best chances of getting #1, you only get 25% chance. And if it's a 1-player draft, then...

Right...I also like it because the timing kind of works for the Celtics. Of course Simmons would be amazing, but a 25 year old proven stud is also amazing...especially when you have a team of players ready. And honestly, Smart looks ready to me.

Not like the Celtics only have guys age 22...most of their players are veterans now. Young veterans, but they've been around long enough to know how to play and what it takes to win.

You put Cousins, 2 top 20 draft picks, and a couple free agents on this team going forward and they are scary good.

Yes, it's a risk to bring on Cousins, but you have all of the infrastructure in place to make it work from top to bottom.

And, you play in the East...so even if it isn't perfect...you are still winning a ton of games just based on shitty competition.

DMAVS41
11-08-2015, 12:50 PM
Um... did you even read my post?

I did.

At the bottom of your post you ended with:

"I don't think the Celtics should give up Simmons for Cousins"

Who is even saying or talking like that? You must be talking to somebody else.

The whole point of this discussion is about what should be done now.

And I don't know man, the Nets pick, the Wolves pick, Olynk and some throw ins for Cousins right now? That looks pretty damn good for a player only locked up through 2018 that likely leaves and has a shit relationship with the coach.

Nets fan 93
11-08-2015, 12:58 PM
Does BKN have any fans on ISH anymore? cant say i would blame em if they jumped the ship.
Been through this before. This time with no assets but cap space. This team doesn't have to be as bad as it is.

Bulls, Spurs, Hawks, grizzles Milwaukee twice and the lakers.

They have the Rockets up next. All teams playoff teams last year. Lakers game was the only :facepalm loss

DMAVS41
11-08-2015, 01:00 PM
Been through this before. This time with no assets but cap space. This team doesn't have to be as bad as it is.

Bulls, Spurs, Hawks, grizzles Milwaukee twice and the lakers.

They have the Rockets up next. All teams playoff teams last year. Lakers game was the only :facepalm loss

Do you know all the details of the draft pick stuff?

I know the pick is unprotected this year, but didn't they also trade their 17 and 18 picks to the Celtics?

Do you know those protections?

SwishSquared
11-08-2015, 01:27 PM
Best believe it that Ainge would unload those picks to trade for a guy like DMC. Ainge likes proven guys over a potential unknown. There's a reason he tried to trade for Love. I'm sure he's sniffed out DMC trades. He acquired these picks in order to make moves.

Now, if he can't get an in-prime, established star (if not superstar), he'll gladly draft guys he thinks can get to that level.

I think Cousins won't get traded mid-season, so Ainge at least can see where these picks will land before making a move. Even if he did trade the Nets pick, he still has the 2017 pick swap and 2018 unprotected first (apparently 2017 draft is loaded). He'll need to consolidate picks at some point- there's not enough room on the roster for everybody.

Small note- Zeller & Sully are RFAs next summer. However, if their starting lineup is Smart-Bradley-Crowder-Amir-Cousins, that's actually really potent in the East.

NBAplayoffs2001
11-08-2015, 01:28 PM
Is Ben Simmons the real though?

If he is, the Celtics have definitely turned around really well during these "rebuilding years." Their coach has done a fantastic job already with the limited amount of star players on their team (none, just a ton of great role players).

DMAVS41
11-08-2015, 01:36 PM
Best believe it that Ainge would unload those picks to trade for a guy like DMC. Ainge likes proven guys over a potential unknown. There's a reason he tried to trade for Love. I'm sure he's sniffed out DMC trades. He acquired these picks in order to make moves.

Now, if he can't get an in-prime, established star (if not superstar), he'll gladly draft guys he thinks can get to that level.

I think Cousins won't get traded mid-season, so Ainge at least can see where these picks will land before making a move. Even if he did trade the Nets pick, he still has the 2017 pick swap and 2018 unprotected first (apparently 2017 draft is loaded). He'll need to consolidate picks at some point- there's not enough room on the roster for everybody.

Small note- Zeller & Sully are RFAs next summer. However, if their starting lineup is Smart-Bradley-Crowder-Amir-Cousins, that's actually really potent in the East.

So the Celtics have the right to swap in 17 and then have the 18 unprotected first as well from the Nets?

Ok...then they definitely should be shopping the Nets pick, the Wolves pick, and perhaps even the Dallas pick and filler for stuff right now. If they are going to be able get 2 extra first rounders from the next those two years and have their own picks...it's definitely the smart thing to do to go get a stud now.

Because even if it doesn't work out...the future is still insanely good with those future draft picks coming.

Could the Kings actually turn down the Nets pick, the Wolves pick, Olynk, Zeller, and filler for Cousins? I mean...ugh, that would be really hard to turn down for a guy that doesn't seem happy, the coach doesn't like him, and is almost for sure leaving when he can after 2018.

The Kings are a terribly run franchise so you never know, but the upside of that move for them is huge and honestly unless something magical happens this year I don't see the big downside.

What are the Kings even losing? They likely won't even make the playoffs this year. And certainly don't have a team in place to contend.

SwishSquared
11-08-2015, 02:02 PM
So the Celtics have the right to swap in 17 and then have the 18 unprotected first as well from the Nets?

Ok...then they definitely should be shopping the Nets pick, the Wolves pick, and perhaps even the Dallas pick and filler for stuff right now. If they are going to be able get 2 extra first rounders from the next those two years and have their own picks...it's definitely the smart thing to do to go get a stud now.

Because even if it doesn't work out...the future is still insanely good with those future draft picks coming.

Could the Kings actually turn down the Nets pick, the Wolves pick, Olynk, Zeller, and filler for Cousins? I mean...ugh, that would be really hard to turn down for a guy that doesn't seem happy, the coach doesn't like him, and is almost for sure leaving when he can after 2018.

The Kings are a terribly run franchise so you never know, but the upside of that move for them is huge and honestly unless something magical happens this year I don't see the big downside.

What are the Kings even losing? They likely won't even make the playoffs this year. And certainly don't have a team in place to contend.Yeah Billy King messed up so much lol that between the Joe Johnson trade and Celtics trade, he either has no pick (unprotected in 2014, 2016, 2018) or it gets swapped (2015, 2017).

That trade isn't as strong as it seems on the surface imo just because that Wolves pick turns into two 2nd rounders if it's in the top 12 this draft iirc. I also think their keeping that first. However, toss in a second Kings pick + Dallas pick and I don't think they can say no.

I think Zeller and KO are more likely 3rd bigs off the bench. However that Nets pick is a big, big deal. They messed themselves up with the upcoming pick swaps & future first with Philly. Those Nets picks might be the best thing they can get for DMC. I know Philly can offer a really good package, too, but I doubt that they do.

Kings will either trade Cousins to the Celtics imo or hold onto him to sell tickets for their new arena. The overall takeaway I think is Ainge has an insane arsenal of picks, some young role players, and lots of cap space going forward to build this team up.

DMAVS41
11-08-2015, 02:07 PM
Yeah Billy King messed up so much lol that between the Joe Johnson trade and Celtics trade, he either has no pick (unprotected in 2014, 2016, 2018) or it gets swapped (2015, 2017).

That trade isn't as strong as it seems on the surface imo just because that Wolves pick turns into two 2nd rounders if it's in the top 12 this draft iirc. I also think their keeping that first. However, toss in a second Kings pick + Dallas pick and I don't think they can say no.

I think Zeller and KO are more likely 3rd bigs off the bench. However that Nets pick is a big, big deal. They messed themselves up with the upcoming pick swaps & future first with Philly. Those Nets picks might be the best thing they can get for DMC. I know Philly can offer a really good package, too, but I doubt that they do.

Kings will either trade Cousins to the Celtics imo or hold onto him to sell tickets for their new arena. The overall takeaway I think is Ainge has an insane arsenal of picks, some young role players, and lots of cap space going forward to build this team up.

Yea, Philly won't make a move...they aren't ready and have players at the position.

I know the Wolves pick becomes 2 2nd rounders, but I really think there is a chance they don't finish in the bottom 12.

Either way, the 2 2nd rounders isn't nothing.

Nets fan 93
11-08-2015, 02:19 PM
Do you know all the details of the draft pick stuff?

I know the pick is unprotected this year, but didn't they also trade their 17 and 18 picks to the Celtics?

Do you know those protections?
All I really know is that they don't have draft rights until 2019.

SwishSquared
11-08-2015, 02:19 PM
Yea, Philly won't make a move...they aren't ready and have players at the position.

I know the Wolves pick becomes 2 2nd rounders, but I really think there is a chance they don't finish in the bottom 12.

Either way, the 2 2nd rounders isn't nothing.True, true. I guess I'm less optimistic on the T-Wolves this year, but I pegged them as a bottom 7 team before watching them play. I could be eating my words very soon though.

They should be high-ish 2nd rounders, which definitively is great for picking up talent on cheap deals or draft/stash candidates.

Gut feeling do you think SAC trades him before the deadline?

Nets fan 93
11-08-2015, 02:20 PM
http://insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=11315277&postcount=1

BlackWhiteGreen
11-08-2015, 02:59 PM
Nets draft picks owed in full:

2016 first round draft pick to Boston
Brooklyn's 2016 1st round pick to Boston [Boston-Brooklyn, 7/12/2013]

2016 second round draft pick to L.A. Clippers
L.A. Clippers have the right to swap their 2016 2nd round pick protected for selections 56-60 for Brooklyn's 2016 2nd round pick (if the L.A. Clippers' pick falls within its protected range, then the L.A. Clippers' swap right and Brooklyn's obligation to the L.A. Clippers will be extinguished) [Brooklyn-L.A. Clippers, 7/11/2012]

2017 first round draft pick to Boston
Boston has the right to swap its 2017 1st round pick for Brooklyn's 2017 1st round pick; if Boston exercises this swap right, then Boston will convey its 2017 2nd round pick to Brooklyn protected for selections 31-45 (if this pick falls within its protected range and is therefore not conveyed, then Boston's obligation to Brooklyn will be extinguished) [Boston-Brooklyn, 7/12/2013]; this potential pick conveyance is the same as the one described in "2017 second round draft pick from Boston" on Brooklyn Credits

2017 second round draft pick to Atlanta
Brooklyn's 2017 2nd round pick to Atlanta [Atlanta-Brooklyn, 7/11/2012]

2018 first round draft pick to Boston
Brooklyn's 2018 1st round pick to Boston [Boston-Brooklyn, 7/12/2013]

2018 second round draft pick to Charlotte
Charlotte will receive the less favorable of Brooklyn's 2018 2nd round pick and Cleveland's 2018 2nd round pick and Philadelphia will receive the more favorable of these two picks (via Philadelphia's right to swap Cleveland for Brooklyn) [Cleveland-Philadelphia, 9/26/2014; Brooklyn-Philadelphia, 12/11/2014; Brooklyn-Charlotte, 6/25/2015]; this pick conveyance is the same as the one described in "2018 second round draft pick from Cleveland" on Charlotte Credits

2018 second round draft pick to Philadelphia
Philadelphia will receive the more favorable of Cleveland's 2018 2nd round pick and Brooklyn's 2018 2nd round pick and Charlotte will receive the less favorable of these two picks (via Philadelphia's right to swap Cleveland for Brooklyn) [Cleveland-Philadelphia, 9/26/2014; Brooklyn-Philadelphia, 12/11/2014; Brooklyn-Charlotte, 6/25/2015]; this pick conveyance is the same as the one described in "2018 second round draft pick from Cleveland" on Philadelphia Credits

2019 second round draft pick to Charlotte
Brooklyn's 2019 2nd round pick to Charlotte [Brooklyn-Charlotte, 6/25/2015]

2020 second round draft pick to Philadelphia
Brooklyn's 2020 2nd round pick to Philadelphia [Brooklyn-Philadelphia, 12/11/2014]

NBAplayoffs2001
11-08-2015, 03:02 PM

L.A. Clippers have the right to swap their 2016 2nd round pick protected for selections 56-60 for Brooklyn's 2016 2nd round pick (if the L.A. Clippers' pick falls within its protected range, then the L.A. Clippers' swap right and Brooklyn's obligation to the L.A. Clippers will be extinguished) [Brooklyn-L.A. Clippers, 7/11/2012]

Boston has the right to swap its 2017 1st round pick for Brooklyn's 2017 1st round pick; if Boston exercises this swap right, then Boston will convey its 2017 2nd round pick to Brooklyn protected for selections 31-45 (if this pick falls within its protected range and is therefore not conveyed, then Boston's obligation to Brooklyn will be extinguished) [Boston-Brooklyn, 7/12/2013]; this potential pick conveyance is the same as the one described in "2017 second round draft pick from Boston" on Brooklyn Credits

Charlotte will receive the less favorable of Brooklyn's 2018 2nd round pick and Cleveland's 2018 2nd round pick and Philadelphia will receive the more favorable of these two picks (via Philadelphia's right to swap Cleveland for Brooklyn) [Cleveland-Philadelphia, 9/26/2014; Brooklyn-Philadelphia, 12/11/2014; Brooklyn-Charlotte, 6/25/2015]; this pick conveyance is the same as the one described in "2018 second round draft pick from Cleveland" on Charlotte Credits

Philadelphia will receive the more favorable of Cleveland's 2018 2nd round pick and Brooklyn's 2018 2nd round pick and Charlotte will receive the less favorable of these two picks (via Philadelphia's right to swap Cleveland for Brooklyn) [Cleveland-Philadelphia, 9/26/2014; Brooklyn-Philadelphia, 12/11/2014; Brooklyn-Charlotte, 6/25/2015]; this pick conveyance is the same as the one described in "2018 second round draft pick from Cleveland" on Philadelphia Credits

Brooklyn's 2020 2nd round pick to Philadelphia [Brooklyn-Philadelphia, 12/11/2014]

RIP the Nets for the next 5 years :oldlol:

SaltyMeatballs
11-08-2015, 03:07 PM

Nets are ****ed :roll: :roll: :roll:

FireDavidKahn
11-08-2015, 03:34 PM
This was a all by Putin.

Derka
11-08-2015, 03:47 PM
They went all-in with that high priced roster a couple years ago and...it didn't work.

Real Men Wear Green
11-08-2015, 03:58 PM
I for one appreciate what the Nets have done for the Celtic franchise. They are true Celtic fans, and extremely generous.

JohnnySic
11-08-2015, 05:41 PM
People need to stop acting like the worst record = top pick. The worst team has a 25% chance of landing the top pick. Those are not good odds.

JohnnySic
11-08-2015, 05:43 PM
I dont think Ainge will look to trade the pick until he knows what spot they'll be in, given that Simmons is the prize. If the C's dont get #1, I'd pretty much expect a trade.

CJ Mustard
11-08-2015, 05:50 PM
I don't know why Simmons is held is so much higher regard than Skal or Ingram tbh. Both those guys are great athletes and highly skilled too. Shit is way too early to claim Simmons as the number 1. A few years ago Shabazz Muhammad was the consensus number 1 pick, until we actually saw him play throughout the college season.

ImKobe
11-08-2015, 05:52 PM
Can't believe someone in the Nets organization thought it would be a good idea to sacrifice the next 5 years of their future for a roster with Deron Williams as their best player...like that team ever had a chance of beating prime Lebron on Miami or the Pacers when they were rolling..

Draz
11-08-2015, 05:56 PM

:roll:

Dismantle the team. Fcking garbage. How can they be worst than the knicks.

T_L_P
11-08-2015, 05:57 PM
Nets have no future right now, and no real fanbase.

They need to trade Lopez and Thad for picks, but I don't even know who would bite. Plus Brook probably is not the Center on a contending team.

HenryGarfunkle
11-08-2015, 05:58 PM
Thaddeus young will have a BIG week

you've been warned

DMAVS41
11-08-2015, 05:58 PM
True, true. I guess I'm less optimistic on the T-Wolves this year, but I pegged them as a bottom 7 team before watching them play. I could be eating my words very soon though.

They should be high-ish 2nd rounders, which definitively is great for picking up talent on cheap deals or draft/stash candidates.

Gut feeling do you think SAC trades him before the deadline?

All I know is that I would definitely trade him ASAP and start over assuming reports are correct about him and Karl not working out and team issues...etc.

They kind of have a decent team that makes sense if they don't have DMC which is crazy.

The worst thing they can do is hold onto him for another 1.5 years...realize he's gone...then trade him for likely a worse deal because he's not locked up for more than a year and look back and wish you had just traded him now.

So gut feeling...they probably keep him because I question if the combined IQ of the people running the Kings is over 100.

FreezingTsmoove
11-08-2015, 07:58 PM
I don't know why Simmons is held is so much higher regard than Skal or Ingram tbh. Both those guys are great athletes and highly skilled too. Shit is way too early to claim Simmons as the number 1. A few years ago Shabazz Muhammad was the consensus number 1 pick, until we actually saw him play throughout the college season.

Man shut yo bitch ass up you dont know shit

20 PPG on .630+ FG % in EYBL as a ****ING JUNIOR??? He dominanted EYBL so hard he didnt even bother to play his senior season.

Hes just coasting at this point. Hes so freaking talented he chose LSU just for their team colors. Hes just waiting to get to the NBA at this point

And its NOT way too early to say hes number one. HES BEEN CONSENSUS NUMBER ONE FOR 2 YEARS. Shabazz was never number one either!! Nerlens Noel was.

And SHABAZ HS class was weak af. His ranking means jack shit.
Kaleb Tarzooski IsiahAustin Nerlens ABennett rounded in the top 7 GTFO OUTTA HERE with that

CJ Mustard
11-08-2015, 08:00 PM

20 PPG on .630+ FG % in EYBL as a ****ING JUNIOR??? He dominanted EYBL so hard he didnt even bother to play his senior season.

Hes just coasting at this point. Hes so freaking talented he chose LSU just for their team colors. Hes just waiting to get to the NBA at this point
http://fat.gfycat.com/SmoothBlandBasilisk.gif

CJ Mustard
11-08-2015, 08:35 PM

And its NOT way too early to say hes number one. HES BEEN CONSENSUS NUMBER ONE FOR 2 YEARS. Shabazz was never number one either!! Nerlens Noel was.

And SHABAZ HS class was weak af. His ranking means jack shit.
Kaleb Tarzooski IsiahAustin Nerlens ABennett rounded in the top 7 GTFO OUTTA HERE with that
Stop acting like Simmons is like Towns or Wiggins. He's a good prospect, but there's no consensus number 1. Draftexpress already has Skal ahead of him. Ingram is very skilled and looks like a baby Durant. Simmons can't shoot. He's a great athlete, but plenty of great athletes have been underwhelming in the pros.

Fallen Angel
11-08-2015, 08:38 PM
Can't believe someone in the Nets organization thought it would be a good idea to sacrifice the next 5 years of their future for a roster with Deron Williams as their best player...like that team ever had a chance of beating prime Lebron on Miami or the Pacers when they were rolling..
look everyone, Captain Hindsight has arrived

Real14
11-08-2015, 08:47 PM
Good for them:roll:

DoctorP
11-08-2015, 08:48 PM
im digging the brooklyn unis tho

FreezingTsmoove
11-08-2015, 09:55 PM
Stop acting like Simmons is like Towns or Wiggins. He's a good prospect, but there's no consensus number 1. Draftexpress already has Skal ahead of him. Ingram is very skilled and looks like a baby Durant. Simmons can't shoot. He's a great athlete, but plenty of great athletes have been underwhelming in the pros.

Your dumb af. Why are you hating on this dude I wont understand. Youve never been to his games, you have never seen any of his HS GAMES, your just basing your shit off mixtapes

I watched this mother****er play EYBL in the peach jam. Hes an NBA player right now. When hes 25 he will be one of the biggest players physically in the league

There is no reason you should be hating on him right now based off ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

And his jumper is wet stfu.

FreezingTsmoove
11-08-2015, 09:57 PM
plus how the hell can you tell if these dudes are good shooter wtf?

Karl towns looked like The second coming of Durant in his shooting mixtapes but is he a knockdown shooter? No

No one right now is an NBA SHOOTER, its going to take years for that to happen

Skal aint shit as a shooter right now. Can he become a great shooter. Yes. But so can Ben

CJ Mustard
11-08-2015, 10:03 PM
Your dumb af. Why are you hating on this dude I wont understand. Youve never been to his games, you have never seen any of his HS GAMES, your just basing your shit off mixtapes

I watched this mother****er play EYBL in the peach jam. Hes an NBA player right now. When hes 25 he will be one of the biggest players physically in the league

There is no reason you should be hating on him right now based off ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

And his jumper is wet stfu.
:biggums: How in the **** am I hating on him? I said it's too early to claim he's the unquestioned number 1 pick when there are other great prospects in the draft. Clearly you've never seen Skal or Ingram play. Simmons could very well be the best of that bunch, but there is no way of knowing this early. Okafor was supposed to be the consensus number 1 at this point last year and Porzingis was barely on the radar. Give it some time, is all I'm saying.

Holy ****, you Aussies are sensitive as ****.

CJ Mustard
11-08-2015, 10:05 PM
I like Simmons game btw, and I hope he pans out in the league. Far from a hater. There are just other great prospects out there too.

JohnFreeman
11-08-2015, 11:18 PM
When Jarrett Jack is your starting point guard, you are going too have a bad time.

FreezingTsmoove
11-08-2015, 11:20 PM
:biggums: How in the **** am I hating on him? I said it's too early to claim he's the unquestioned number 1 pick when there are other great prospects in the draft. Clearly you've never seen Skal or Ingram play. Simmons could very well be the best of that bunch, but there is no way of knowing this early. Okafor was supposed to be the consensus number 1 at this point last year and Porzingis was barely on the radar. Give it some time, is all I'm saying.

Holy ****, you Aussies are sensitive as ****.

Im not Aussie. Eybl is held in America

Ive lived in NY my whole life

HenryGarfunkle
11-15-2015, 12:03 PM
Thaddeus young will have a BIG week

you've been warned
Who's the man?

I'M THE MAN

CelticBaller
11-15-2015, 03:04 PM
Great

Draz
11-15-2015, 03:21 PM
Excellent. That fggot Kiddlovesnets will suffer an eternity of shitty games.