Klay role player
Green role player
Bogut role player
Barnes role player
Iguodala role player

FMVP doe. :confusedshrug:

Rocketswin2013
11-08-2015, 01:17 AM
Green is a top PF in the league but the rest I agree.

stalkerforlife
11-08-2015, 01:19 AM
People only call the Warriors "stacked" because they're so good.

Not a damn player on that team, other than Curry, is a star.

Warriors have GREAT role players, but they have ONE superstar...CURRY.

It ain't like the damn Heat or Cavs.

J Shuttlesworth
11-08-2015, 01:19 AM
:wtf: 5 of his teammates had double digit scoring... draymond w/ 9 reb, 7 ast, ezeli with 12 boards, iggy w/ 4 steals

keep-itreal
11-08-2015, 01:20 AM
meanwhile Lebron needs to team up with a bunch of top 10 players

HenryGarfunkle
11-08-2015, 01:20 AM
i can almost smell the insecurity from here

op melting down after curry got shut down while getting carried, just like the finals

houston
11-08-2015, 01:24 AM
I understand what you saying warriorfan

Gus Hemmingway
11-08-2015, 01:25 AM
A warriors fan so insecure of others on GSW team getting credit other than Curry :lol :lol

SaltyMeatballs
11-08-2015, 01:26 AM
Klay is ****ing star. Quit trying to make Curry look better than he already is

KOBEtherealKing
11-08-2015, 01:27 AM
Klay role player
Green role player
Bogut role player
Barnes role player
Iguodala role player

No just no. Everybody except bogut are starting material. Put those above with amc and they would be top 5 in west or top 3 in the east

Monta Ellis MVP
11-08-2015, 01:29 AM
:wtf: 5 of his teammates had double digit scoring... draymond w/ 9 reb, 7 ast, ezeli with 12 boards, iggy w/ 4 steals

If the most flattering discription for a player is "he has double digit scoring!" He is a role player.

GIF REACTION
11-08-2015, 01:31 AM
http://media.giphy.com/media/d3wJLvfAy9lcI/giphy.gif

Bankaii
11-08-2015, 01:36 AM
If the most flattering discription for a player is "he has double digit scoring!" He is a role player.
Why post on an alt in your own thread idiot.

Last year Klay put up numbers better than 2013 Wade with better defense.

Iggy has more playoff success than Bosh and is a better defender. And won FMVP over 0/11.

Warriors bench>>>Heat bench.

Either Lebron didn't play with 2 stars or the Warriors are stacked af and Curry has enough help for 2 NBA teams.

Monta Ellis MVP
11-08-2015, 01:39 AM
No just no. Everybody except bogut are starting material. Put those above with amc and they would be top 5 in west or top 3 in the east

Many starting players are role player level players.

Eye Test
11-08-2015, 01:41 AM
CURRY wins when they say he scored in "garbage time" in a game that went down the wire :roll: :roll:

GIF REACTION
11-08-2015, 01:41 AM
http://media.giphy.com/media/d3wJLvfAy9lcI/giphy.gif

warriorfan
11-08-2015, 01:43 AM
CURRY wins when they say he scored in "garbage time" in a game that went down the wire :roll: :roll:

AMC has straight up mindraped these kids :roll:

Im so nba'd out
11-08-2015, 01:45 AM
Klay role player
Green role player
Bogut role player
Barnes role player
Iguodala role player
took you long enough to see this

Eye Test
11-08-2015, 01:48 AM
AMC has straight up mindraped these kids :roll:

I cant believe the perturbation level on their minds right now. TRAUMATIZED by a light skinned stud :rockon:

Naero
11-08-2015, 01:55 AM

Curry = leading scorer in a game that boiled down to crunch time, yet he plays on a stacked team.

LeBron's 12-point output in a 30-point win against the Grizzlies was tied or and out scored by four of his teammates; what does that = to?

:lol

They were waiting for Curry to finally falter, and it still backfired because he outscored half of LeBron's games so far this season. :roll:

Eye Test
11-08-2015, 01:59 AM
Curry = leading scorer in a game that boiled down to crunch time, yet he plays on a stacked team.

LeBron's 12-point output in a 30-point win against the Grizzlies was tied or and out scored by four of his teammates; what does that = to?

They were waiting for Curry to finally falter, and it still backfired because he outscored half of LeBron's games so far this season. :roll:

Damn. You can tell Curry haters were ready to jump on anything, this warriors WIN will have to do I guess :roll: :roll:

Naero
11-08-2015, 02:03 AM
Hopefully the Warriors will be able to keep their league-best record afloat for a while until Steve Kerr is around--it could be until February, reportedly--around to ensure that all these role-players have well-defined roles and directions on the team to get it over the hump for yet another historical season. Meanwhile, it's a good saving grace that they have the best player in the world in Stephen Curry to step up and fill in the void for now.

warriorfan
11-08-2015, 02:08 AM
nggas are SHOOK

knicksman
11-08-2015, 02:08 AM
I agree. I wish my man, bran, has the balls to play with role players. :( I just find it gay to stack your team in your favor. But I understand, he cant score when given 6ft, how much more if double teamed like curry. He really needs an alpha to save his ass during crunch time.

WorldWarriors
11-08-2015, 07:53 AM
This thread is senseless. :oldlol:

dubeta
11-08-2015, 09:36 AM
Curry IS the role player

CarlosBoozer
11-08-2015, 09:40 AM
Curry is just a shorter kyle korver tbh

feyki
11-08-2015, 10:11 AM
Klay isn't role player .

keep-itreal
11-08-2015, 10:20 AM
Klay isn't role player .

yes he is

Crimsonrain777
11-08-2015, 10:51 AM
Klay role player
Green role player
Bogut role player
Barnes role player
Iguodala role player

pretty much. Its funny, the Cavs are the only other team in the league you can compare GSW to but there built nothing like them.

GSW = one superstar and fantastic roleplayers

CLE = 3 superstars(1 injury prone) and great roleplayers

That's why a healthy Cleveland team will have the edge if they meet again in the finals

TrueBlue89
11-08-2015, 10:52 AM
Warriors have 3 Top 20 players. No excuses.

Klay is the 2nd best in his position. Role players don't have 37 point quarters :lol

Draymond Green is the Warriors 2nd best player and his defensive capabilities, ball handling and versatility is a nightmare matchup for most teams.

Add in FMVP Iguodala coming off the most loaded bench in NBA history and that's one stacked team.

MP.Trey
11-08-2015, 11:03 AM
Warriors have 3 Top 20 players. No excuses.

Klay is the 2nd best in his position. Role players don't have 37 point quarters :lol

Draymond Green is the Warriors 2nd best player and his defensive capabilities, ball handling and versatility is a nightmare matchup for most teams.

Add in FMVP Iguodala coming off the most loaded bench in NBA history and that's one stacked team.
Lol his role is to break NBA records.

Lebronxrings
11-08-2015, 11:28 AM
So why did OP make this thread? Clearly, posters are living in his mind. :oldlol:

DMAVS41
11-08-2015, 11:39 AM
Can someone tell me what kind of team would be better than this around Curry?

So he's got an elite defensive group that can go big or small and dominate. They were the best defense last year and an elite defense again so far this year.

Now, Curry has improved on defense and he's part of that for sure, but he's flanked by an elite defensive group.

He's also flanked by a very good rebounding group. Curry doesn't have to spend much time going for tough rebounds...which would be a problem with his body...so he doesn't have to use any time/energy doing that routinely throughout a game...only in certain spots.

On offense he has the best shooting...sg in the league that doesn't need the ball in his hands to be impactful....in fact, a common them with all the players on the Warriors is that nobody really needs the ball a lot to make an impact...well, other than Speights.

So....I ask...what team that is realistic...is much better? You guys really want a guy like Blake Griffin on this team? You want another superstar that needs the ball a lot?

Yea...give Curry...Anthony Davis instead of Bogut or something and they'd be better, but what point does that prove?

These Warriors have an absurd amount of talent...and it's talent that all fits pretty much perfectly together. Also, it's not like the other guys can't score without Curry. They can't do in nearly as well, but you can run an offense around Klay, Barnes, and Green and have some success that's for sure.

Curry's got loads of help...it's a beautifully built team around him and would be great around pretty much any ball dominant superstar because they have a bunch of players that can play both ends and don't need the ball.

plowking
11-08-2015, 11:50 AM
Klay isn't role player .

Yes he is.

So many better SG's out there. So many could come in and replace his shooting and play better defense.

Do they even drop off if JJ Reddick replaces him? I don't think so.

Dude is the ultimate system player. Would drop off big time in terms of efficiency anywhere else.

dubeta
11-08-2015, 11:53 AM

This might be the stupidest thing I've read all day :lol

Whats next? The Big 3 Celtics in 2008 don't drop off if they replaced Ray Allen with JJ Reddick?

Klay brings elite wing defense, has a post game, can shoot mid range and 3 point, and can finish at the rim.

JJ Reddick is 1/10th the player Klay Thompson is

Klay is basically a better Rip Hamilton (who was an all-star)

They arent in the same league, can you imagine how bad defensively a Steph Curry, JJ Reddick backcourt would be?? :roll:

TrueBlue89
11-08-2015, 11:55 AM
Yes he is.

So many better SG's out there. So many could come in and replace his shooting and play better defense.

Dude is the ultimate system player. Would drop off big time in terms of efficiency anywhere else.

22 PPG scorers that shot 43% from 3PT and give you elite defense are readily available? Klay Thompson is the Reggie Miller of his generation. STFU.

DMAVS41
11-08-2015, 11:58 AM
Yes he is.

He is not a system player. And I'm lower on Klay than most. He's a legit quality defender and one of the best shooters I've ever seen.

Reddick is nowhere near as good on either end...stop it.

Could you name the sg's you'd rather have on this team?

Harden? Hell no...
Wade? Hell no...
Reddick? Hell no...

Korver and Green make sense, but they are just worse players than Klay.

Jimmy Butler is a great player, but he doesn't catch and shoot like Klay obviously and while he's better at defense and creating his own shot...I'm not sure he fits all the well here.

I really don't think you'd pick any other sg over Klay next to Curry on this team.

The only one I could maybe see would be Butler, but I'm not sure that makes them any better. It might, but it's not a lock at all...

TrueBlue89
11-08-2015, 12:03 PM
The only way this Warriors team could possibly improve is if they signed Dwight Howard or Anthony Davis. Why would you want another ball dominant wing to take the ball out of Curry's hands?

Curry's surrounded by 4 elite defenders and 3 knockdown shooters (Green, Barnes & Klay all shoot 40% from 3) that can space the floor. It's a dream situation for any star player. The 2nd option on the team is a scorer that doesn't need the ball in his hands to be effective.

WorldWarriors
11-08-2015, 12:07 PM
Klay isn't role player . This. Not a role player. However he has started regressing offensively a bit.

KembaWalker
11-08-2015, 12:11 PM
The only way this Warriors team could possibly improve is if they signed Dwight Howard or Anthony Davis. Why would you want another ball dominant wing to take the ball out of Curry's hands?

Curry's surrounded by 4 elite defenders and 3 knockdown shooters (Green, Barnes & Klay all shoot 40% from 3) that can space the floor. It's a dream situation for any star player. The 2nd option on the team is a scorer that doesn't need the ball in his hands to be effective.

No they don't, cut the bullsh*t :roll:

CarlosBoozer
11-08-2015, 12:12 PM
Klay is starting the season cold, but he is no role player. Averaged 21.7 @ 43% from deep with elite defense. He'll get into form as the season progresses.

TrueBlue89
11-08-2015, 12:15 PM
:biggums:

Draymond is shooting 46% this season and has clearly improved over the summer.

Barnes shot 40% last season, Klay we all know how great he is. :biggums:

DMAVS41
11-08-2015, 12:16 PM

Regardless of the accurate percentages...I think Green was around 34% last year iirc, but you do realize players improve...right?

His point is that none of those guys need the ball in their hands a lot and they all stretch the floor. You, flat out, can't leave Klay...he will kill you at the 3pt line...regardless of a slow start...he's one of the best shooters I've ever seen.

Barnes certainly can't be left...and Iggy/Green are good enough that the other team doesn't want them shooting wide open 3's.

That's his point...

SpecialQue
11-08-2015, 12:22 PM
I love how Bton stans keep trying to pretend that Curry's team is "stacked." Replace Curry with Bton and move the team to the east and these same bitches would be screaming about how Bton has to keep carrying these scrubs to wins.

Mike Armstrong
11-08-2015, 12:26 PM
Compared to him, yes, they are role players.

DMAVS41
11-08-2015, 12:33 PM
I love how Bton stans keep trying to pretend that Curry's team is "stacked." Replace Curry with Bton and move the team to the east and these same bitches would be screaming about how Bton has to keep carrying these scrubs to wins.

So you really don't think the Warriors were a great team? Ok...

ArbitraryWater
11-08-2015, 12:45 PM

didn't he score 4 garbage time FT's?

SpecialQue
11-08-2015, 01:00 PM
So you really don't think the Warriors were a great team? Ok...

They are a great team of ROLE PLAYERS. Is there anyone on that team aside from Curry that you can compare to Kyrie or Love?

dubeta
11-08-2015, 01:01 PM
They are a great team of ROLE PLAYERS. Is there anyone on that team aside from Curry that you can compare to Kyrie or Love?

LOL u are an idiot..

Klay > Kyrie

Bogut > Love

Draymond Green >> TT

Iggy >> Shump/J.R

Warriors supporting cast is better in every position

20Four
11-08-2015, 01:06 PM
LOL u are an idiot..

Klay > Kyrie

Bogut > Love

Draymond Green >> TT

Iggy >> Shump/J.R

Warriors supporting cast is better in every position

Too much McDonald's fvcked your brain ******

AirFederer
11-08-2015, 01:11 PM
Too many only looking if player A or B is a role player/can create his own shot etc.
What you have to do is look at how they complement each other, what kind of team do they make together. As DMavs41 said, that core is perfect for Curry.
Same thing with Iverson and 76ers in 2000 (almost).
You cannot say he's carrying a bunch of roleplayers, that does not represent what that team is.

feyki
11-08-2015, 01:21 PM
yes he is

Lol his role is to break NBA records.

I'm illuminated :oldlol: .

DMAVS41
11-08-2015, 01:24 PM

No, but what point are you trying to make? The the Cavs, if healthy, have the best roster in the league in terms of talent?

No shit...I totally agree.

But role players as a term is tough to define. Klay is an all star caliber player and all nba type guy, Green is one of the best all around players in the league, Barnes has the talent of a top pick in the draft...Bogut is a very good defensive force...etc. Iggy is the perfect 6th man do it all type guy.

It's a roster nearly perfectly built around Curry....I think where you are off is in your assessment of Klay and Green. Those are legit guys...if by "role players' you just mean non superstars...ok great.

But Klay and Green are both probably top 20 to 25 or better players in the league. To me, that isn't being a role player in the way you likely mean it.

ArbitraryWater
11-08-2015, 01:31 PM

Klay is an all star, Bogut and Draymond damn near won DPOTY.. those are not role players. At least Klay isn't. You don't need more than 2 stars when the rest of the team is filled out as well as they are.

DMAVS41
11-08-2015, 01:46 PM
Klay is an all star, Bogut and Draymond damn near won DPOTY.. those are not role players. At least Klay isn't. You don't need more than 2 stars when the rest of the team is filled out as well as they are.

Yea. Klay isn't a superstar, but he's turned into a top 20 or so player in the league that happens to be the best fit, imo, at sg next to Curry.

There isn't another sg in the league I'd want next to Curry.

So not only is Klay an all nba type player (which you usually need two of on a title team) but he fits perfectly.

Combine that with all he other talent and fit...it's just a greatly built team that can dominate on both ends. And while Curry is truly amazing and I honestly believe he could go down as the 2nd best pg ever for me...he doesn't make that defense dominant...nor does he make them a good rebounding team. He doesn't hurt that stuff, but that is all guys like Klay, Green, Bogut, Iggy...etc.

Like I said before...yea, put Anthony Davis on this team and they are even better, but what is the point then? They'd be one of the most loaded teams in NBA history if that happens. LOL

Gus Hemmingway
11-08-2015, 01:50 PM
Green, Klay, Curry: 3 invites to USA Olympic team in Rio

ROLE PLAYERS :lol :lol :lol

warriorfan
11-08-2015, 04:53 PM
Yes he is.

Truth. Put Klay on any other team and see what happens.

AlphaWolf24
11-08-2015, 05:43 PM
Dmavs here talking about how stacked the Warriors are.....

meanwhile Dirk never had any good teammates...

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/76/85/f3/7685f3e666c950044b1514b86268a25b.jpg

warriorfan
11-08-2015, 05:45 PM
Dmavs here talking about how stacked the Warriors are.....

meanwhile Dirk never had any good teammates...

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/76/85/f3/7685f3e666c950044b1514b86268a25b.jpg

:roll:

dude is hands down one of the worst posters around

DMAVS41
11-08-2015, 06:06 PM
You two really might be mentally challenged, but the team you are referencing was not good. I mean...they were good in the sense that they won over 50 and had a lot of talented players. Sure, they would have been good if they had a center, Nash wasn't hurt, Finley wasn't declining...or Walker wasn't on the team.

But yea...other than being hurt, declining, no center, and a bad fit...they are just like the Warriors.

You guys seem incapable of understanding something very simple...so lets try this thought experiment;

Replace Klay Thompson with James Harden....you guys think the Warriors are better or worse (assume health)?

Your answers will explain a lot.

HenryGarfunkle
11-08-2015, 06:08 PM
:roll:

dude is hands down one of the worst posters around
god forbid someone lays down coherent and logical arguments

thats somehow a bad poster to a lifelong reject like yourself :oldlol:

TrueBlue89
11-08-2015, 06:26 PM
Dmavs schooling these idiots. :applause:

Durant & Harden would sell their own mothers into prostitution to be in Curry's position. Knock down shooters, elite 2nd option, elite defenders, loaded bench & one of the best coaches in the NBA.

SpecialQue
12-30-2015, 11:18 PM
Klay is ****ing star. Quit trying to make Curry look better than he already is

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

SouBeachTalents
01-03-2016, 02:21 AM