bluechox2
11-09-2015, 02:31 PM
stacked af

sd3035
11-09-2015, 02:33 PM
Might top previous Miami team as most stacked of all time

Gileraracer
11-09-2015, 02:46 PM
Everyone on the Cleveland roster is getting paid. See TT, get some offensive boards in a 1 month span and you'll get 18mil/year or some shit :lol

Dan Gilbert throwin' that money :rockon:

PP34Deuce
11-09-2015, 02:51 PM
Delly is going to be a career 15 years in the league player.

He reminds me of scrappy non liability players that play their role extremely well.

He definitely worked on his game. better passer, looks like he got bigger and he can hit that 3 shot more consistently. Playoffs really helped his confidence and ability.

Akrazotile
11-09-2015, 03:09 PM
Everyone on the Cleveland roster is getting paid. See TT, get some offensive boards in a 1 month span and you'll get 18mil/year or some shit :lol

Dan Gilbert throwin' that money :rockon:

Gotta give TT credit tho, hes still goin hard on the boards so far this year, even after gettin paid.

TrueBlue89
11-09-2015, 03:16 PM
Working with the greatest passer of all time has done wonders for him. Kyrie has also slightly improved his playmaking under LeBron's tutelage.

Spurs m8
11-09-2015, 04:14 PM
Working with the greatest passer of all time has done wonders for him. Kyrie has also slightly improved his playmaking under LeBron's tutelage.

Lol wut a fgt

StephHamann
11-09-2015, 04:20 PM
Talk about

http://spike.mtvnimages.com/images/import/blog//1/8/6/4/1864908/201003/1268265605999.jpg

FreezingTsmoove
11-09-2015, 04:20 PM

how many ringz tho?

chips93
11-09-2015, 04:27 PM
his alley-oops to tristan

every time they run the pick and roll together, thats all delly wants to do, but it still works. great chemistry between those two.

4 Inches
11-09-2015, 05:55 PM
Had be been born 50 years earlier dude would have been in the HOF. :applause:

outbreak
11-09-2015, 05:57 PM
So weird he went undrafted, any one who watched him play knew he'd have something to contribute at the NBA level. I didn't expect him to be this reliable but he just always looked like a solid back up guard with his ability to run an offence. He was passed over for guys who had zero NBA ready skills.

RedBlackAttack
11-09-2015, 08:59 PM
So weird he went undrafted, any one who watched him play knew he'd have something to contribute at the NBA level. I didn't expect him to be this reliable but he just always looked like a solid back up guard with his ability to run an offence. He was passed over for guys who had zero NBA ready skills.
He is so much more confident now than he was even this time last season. The playoff run really did a ton for him, mentally. You could see him second-guessing himself in previous seasons when teams really started to press up on him and trap him.

Now, he attacks defenses as ferociously as he defends.

He just turned 25. I'm to the point where I'm ready to start considering him a part of the longterm core. I never thought I'd get there with Delly, but he's a legitimately valuable player. His chemistry with Tristan on the P&R is otherworldly.

Straight_Ballin
11-09-2015, 09:08 PM
Delly is such a clean, straight up player. He even has a hot dog named after him called the Delly dog. Really the only player who can contain Curry in a finals matchup when it's all said and done. Iggy gonna get his along with Bron's MVP, but Delly at least kept Curry somewhat contained.

warriorfan
11-09-2015, 09:20 PM
So far this season he has had games with:
10ast
9a
7a
9a

dude will get paid.

This is further evidence that LeBron should have not utilized his ball dominant, playground style basketball in the Finals vs Golden State. LeBron fans said that the reason LeBron dominated the ball 50% more than any other player in the NBA is because there were no other ball handlers. If LeBron shared ball handling responsibilities with Dellavedova to create a more free flowing, equal opportunity offense, he could of given his team a much better chance to win.

Bankaii
11-09-2015, 09:27 PM
This is further evidence that LeBron should have not utilized his ball dominant, playground style basketball in the Finals vs Golden State. LeBron fans said that the reason LeBron dominated the ball 50% more than any other player in the NBA is because there were no other ball handlers. If LeBron shared ball handling responsibilities with Dellavedova to create a more free flowing, equal opportunity offense, he could of given his team a much better chance to win.
Delly was getting benched during the playoffs because he couldn't get past half court without almost getting ripped every possession.

Ball handling doesn't equal assists totals idiot. Casual fans know that.

warriorfan
11-09-2015, 09:31 PM
Delly was getting benched during the playoffs because he couldn't get past half court without almost getting ripped every possession.

Ball handling doesn't equal assists totals idiot. Casual fans know that.

What a meltdown. You are lying. Dellavedova only had one game of poor ball handling.

Rocketswin2013
11-09-2015, 09:32 PM
I would say the things he did in that postseason are a better sample size than the first six games of an entirely different year.

Either way Delly has been great this year. As another poster essentially said, embarrassing ZVC in the finals was great for his morale.

Bankaii
11-09-2015, 09:34 PM
What a meltdown. You are lying. Dellavedova only had one game of poor ball handling.
Just admit you have no idea what you're talking about. Delly has average handles at best. What point gaurd can't dribble past half court lol?

Stick to your cringeworthy Curry slurping, you're not intelligent enough got a real conversation.

warriorfan
11-09-2015, 09:35 PM
Just admit you have no idea what you're talking about. Delly has average handles at best. What point gaurd can't dribble past half court lol?

Stick to your cringeworthy Curry slurping, you're not intelligent enough got a real conversation.

Keep spinning the lie that Dellavedova can't dribble past half court. :lol

meltdown

Cactus-Sack
11-09-2015, 09:45 PM
I was pissed when the spurs took some SF that was clearly not an NBA player over him in the 2nd round. His playing style was perfect, he went to the same school as Patty and the Spurs were the best fit for h

Gus Hemmingway
11-09-2015, 11:19 PM
lol Warriorsfan tries to hold a legit debate and gets shot down REAL quick

his only rebuttle: "meltdown":lol

Bankaii
11-09-2015, 11:36 PM
lol Warriorsfan tries to hold a legit debate and gets shot down REAL quick

his only rebuttle: "meltdown":lol
Dude is legit retarded. The Finals was only a few months ago and he's making up shit.

Him and his 2 alts are cringeworthy as hell.

meltdown

Prime_Shaq
11-10-2015, 02:16 AM
Gotta give TT credit tho, hes still goin hard on the boards so far this year, even after gettin paid.
That's the only thing he wants to do though :lol

ShawkFactory
11-10-2015, 11:16 AM
I know you've already been destroyed here but I still have to ask: did you WATCH Delly (or Shumpert or anyone for that matter) try to run the offense in the finals? It was embarrassing.

Revisionist history is supposed to happen years later, not a couple months later after Delly has a couple nice games against sub-par teams.

plowking
11-10-2015, 12:07 PM

He really couldn't. It was bad to watch. Dude is just a shitty ball handler. Teams should pressure the shit out of him if he is the one bringing up the ball. You'd get at least 2 loose carries a game, and 4 easy points out of it.

DukeDelonte13
11-10-2015, 12:10 PM
I know you've already been destroyed here but I still have to ask: did you WATCH Delly (or Shumpert or anyone for that matter) try to run the offense in the finals? It was embarrassing.

Revisionist history is supposed to happen years later, not a couple months later after Delly has a couple nice games against sub-par teams.

You can't take what the cavs did in the finals as a true sample of their offense.

They purposely played a slow, plodding, and iso heavy game with vast majority of shots close to the basket to limit GS' fast break opportunities.

ShawkFactory
11-10-2015, 12:59 PM
You can't take what the cavs did in the finals as a true sample of their offense.

They purposely played a slow, plodding, and iso heavy game with vast majority of shots close to the basket to limit GS' fast break opportunities.
True. But the hate on Lebron and his time of possession pertains to the finals.

And as an actual Cavs fan would you have preferred someone else to be the primary ball-handler in these slow ISO situations?

Keep in mind that this doesn't actually matter. Cleveland had a clear game plan with two of their best players out. Just food for the trolls who want to put everything on Lebron and a perceived selfish style of play.

Uncle Drew
11-10-2015, 01:12 PM
Curryfan tries to come up with something not relating to Curry for once and he immediately gets shut down. Damn.

Poor boy.