11-09-2015, 08:59 PM
http://www.waitingfornextyear.com/2015/11/kevin-love-lebron-james-video/

[I][COLOR="Red"]

GIF REACTION
11-09-2015, 09:00 PM
Lebron :applause:

Akrazotile
11-09-2015, 09:08 PM
You can tell from his leadership what kind of honest to god THICKNESS this dude is packing in his man-region. Never ceases to amaze me.

ballinhun8
11-09-2015, 09:09 PM
Waiting for next year

Seems about right for cleveland Cleveland lol

Straight_Ballin
11-09-2015, 09:12 PM
Never ceases to amaze me what a great teammate Love is. Lebron being the weak minded midget that he is needs encouragement and Love is intelligent enough to know this based on his past discussions with Wade involving Lebron's mental frailness. By saying that Bron gave him good advice, it make Bron feel good and causes him to make better basketball decisions. Love only cares about winning a chip for his fans in Cleveland, and he's not about to let that opportunity fall to the wayside because Bron mentally checks out when the pressure is on. He's basically prepping Bron for the finals. Ever since Bron showed the world his little 4 inch peen, Love has been giving him encouragement telling him that you don't have to be packing to have mental toughness.

Akrazotile
11-09-2015, 09:14 PM
Never ceases to amaze me what a great teammate Love is. Lebron being the weak minded midget that he is needs encouragement and Love is intelligent enough to know this based on his past discussions with Wade involving Lebron's mental frailness. By saying that Bron gave him good advice, it make Bron feel good and causes him to make better basketball decisions. Love only cares about winning a chip for his fans in Cleveland, and he's not about to let that opportunity fall to the wayside because Bron mentally checks out when the pressure is on. He's basically prepping Bron for the finals.

Mods.

JT123
11-09-2015, 09:16 PM
Never ceases to amaze me what a great teammate Love is. Lebron being the weak minded midget that he is needs encouragement and Love is intelligent enough to know this based on his past discussions with Wade involving Lebron's mental frailness. By saying that Bron gave him good advice, it make Bron feel good and causes him to make better basketball decisions. Love only cares about winning a chip for his fans in Cleveland, and he's not about to let that opportunity fall to the wayside because Bron mentally checks out when the pressure is on. He's basically prepping Bron for the finals. Ever since Bron showed the world his little 4 inch peen, Love has been giving him encouragement telling him that you don't have to be packing to have mental toughness.
meltdown
1-9

Straight_Ballin
11-09-2015, 09:18 PM
meltdown
1-9

^
So insecure he's using a Jordan reference when Jordan has nothing to do with this thread. :lol

Rent free

Bankaii
11-09-2015, 09:20 PM
^
So insecure he's using a Jordan reference when Jordan has nothing to do with this thread. :lol

Rent free
You write a paragraph hating in every Lebron thread and you're calling someone insecure?

That memory loss is kicking in isn't it old man?

warriorfan
11-09-2015, 09:22 PM
^

Rent free

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/kevin-garnett-reaction.gif

JT123
11-09-2015, 10:49 PM
I see the Kobe stans are avoiding this thread like the plague :lol

DaOldLion
11-09-2015, 10:57 PM
Iggy credis Bron for his FMVP

20Four
11-09-2015, 11:32 PM
I see the Kobe stans are avoiding this thread like the plague :lol
Shouldn't you be worried about your burger patties rather than kobe bryant? like wtf

diamenz
11-10-2015, 08:02 AM
bron gave kev the d between halves.

Gileraracer
11-10-2015, 08:58 AM
A player saying something positive about his mate?

Damn, never heard that before :biggums:

3ball
11-10-2015, 06:09 PM
:applause: Best leader in the game folks. Sacrificing his own stats to allow his teammates to play to their strengths

If he had more skill, he wouldn't have to sacrifice.

He would achieve his best stats WHILE teammates played to their strengths, like MJ and Bird did.

WadeBronDonJuan
11-10-2015, 06:20 PM
This board sucks. You can't even mention LBJ without a hundred trolls flip the script and bash him.

Literally zero basketball discussion going on here.

Gus Hemmingway
11-10-2015, 06:41 PM
This board sucks. You can't even mention LBJ without a hundred trolls flip the script and bash him.

Literally zero basketball discussion going on here.

Then get the fukk out of here you fukkin sheep, this is a wolves den