PDA

View Full Version : Karl anythony towns

juju151111
11-10-2015, 12:08 PM
16,10,3 on 50%Fg,88%ft. He also been clutch has hell.

Lebron23
11-10-2015, 12:22 PM
If he continue putting up that numbers he might win the NBA Rookie of the Year Award.

FreezingTsmoove
11-10-2015, 12:28 PM
his blocks per game is ridiculous for his age

TaLvsCuaL
11-10-2015, 12:30 PM
Give him the ROY already :applause:

Bay Area Baller
11-10-2015, 12:36 PM
Hes been good nice feel to the game, but lets not get ahead of ourself and say he has the clutch gene. The clutch gene is very rare Paul Pierce had it. Moses Alou had it. Penny Hardaway had it.

But I think what you are seeing might be inflated stats. Lets examine the facts. When Kevin Love played PF/C for the Wolves he put up monster numbers. Its known now that he is on a well rounded team his numbers have dipped. So Towns numbers are indeed inflated. I think if he studies players like Al Jefferson and Andrew Bynum you guys could have a real good role player on your hands.

juju151111
11-10-2015, 12:46 PM
Hes been good nice feel to the game, but lets not get ahead of ourself and say he has the clutch gene. The clutch gene is very rare Paul Pierce had it. Moses Alou had it. Penny Hardaway had it.

But I think what you are seeing might be inflated stats. Lets examine the facts. When Kevin Love played PF/C for the Wolves he put up monster numbers. Its known now that he is on a well rounded team his numbers have dipped. So Towns numbers are indeed inflated. I think if he studies players like Al Jefferson and Andrew Bynum you guys could have a real good role player on your hands.
The Wolves are winning games not losing.

Bay Area Baller
11-10-2015, 12:54 PM
The Wolves are winning games not losing.

No doubt, Just saying its a long season and you guys trying to hand out the ROY already. Incase you didn't notice Mudiay just had a powerful game, then theres Okafor.

For the record I was trolling hard in that post and didn't even get one of these. :biggums:

IMObjective
11-10-2015, 01:52 PM
No doubt, Just saying its a long season and you guys trying to hand out the ROY already. Incase you didn't notice Mudiay just had a powerful game, then theres Okafor.

For the record I was trolling hard in that post and didn't even get one of these. :biggums:
I was wondering, it's that role player line :oldlol:

Site seems pretty dead atm.

SourGrapes
11-10-2015, 07:42 PM
His steals numbers are disappoint