PDA

View Full Version : Moore Proof The NBA Is Softer Than The Euroleague And FIBA

Euroleague
11-10-2015, 09:36 PM
Add Nemanja Bjelica and Sam Mitchell to the list of NBA coaches, NBA general managers, and NBA players that have all gone on record, as saying that the NBA is softer than the Euroleague and/or EuroBasket/FIBA. And it was also implied that Nikola Pekovic thinks the same.

A list which now includes:

Nemanja Bjelica
Sam Mitchell
Kobe Bryant
Joakim Noah
Larry Bird
Rick Pitino
Mike Fratello
Chris Kaman
Mike Krzyzewski
Josh Childress
Dominique Wilkins
John Calipari
Tim Duncan
Gregg Popovich
Vassilis Spanoulis
John Hammond (Milwaukee Bucks GM)
Nikola Pekovic (implied)

Here is just the latest in the long list of statements by NBA people saying this:

http://espn.go.com/blog/nba/post/_/id/10315/report-bjelica-learning-what-is-a-foul-in-nba

Report: Bjelica learning what an NBA foul is

A basketball game is called differently overseas and that is one of the lessons Minnesota Timberwolves rookie forward Nemanja Bjelica is learning in his first few weeks in the NBA. From Kent Youngblood of the Star Tribune:

"It is a traditional rite of passage for players coming from overseas, time spent picking up foul after frustrating foul while learning the ropes. The key word here is frustrating. 'Especially because of some of the cheap fouls that I get every single game,' Bjelica said. Bjelica picked up 13 fouls in the Timberwolves’ first three games. Generally speaking, players are allowed to do a little more clutching, grabbing and banging in Europe than they are in the NBA. 'That’s to be expected,' Wolves interim coach Sam Mitchell said. 'It’s a different game in Europe. They let you bang and do things a little different. In the NBA, they call things a little bit tighter. He’s getting used to it.' Nikola Pekovic went through the same thing a few years back."

Andrei89
11-10-2015, 09:40 PM
Shut your whore mouth Euroleague

outbreak
11-10-2015, 09:42 PM
Reported for making things up again. At no point in that link does Bjelica say the NBA is "softer" than the euroleague. Stop make agenda threads. All he says it's the NBA calls things tighter.

plowking
11-10-2015, 09:42 PM
They say people add grit, dirtiness and play a more physical game to make up for lack of skills.

It is exactly why you rarely see a blend of skill and physicality peaking together as it did for say Bird, Jordan, Kobe or Lebron for example.

So nothing new here. NBA is better and more skilled.

Euroleague
11-10-2015, 09:46 PM
Reported for making things up again. At no point in that link does Bjelica say the NBA is "softer" than the euroleague. Stop make agenda threads. All he says it's the NBA calls things tighter.

This clown never played a game of basketball in his life.

That is the definition of SOFT, that they were talking about.

aj1987
11-11-2015, 01:51 AM
Just imagine these dudes being allowed to play physical defense against the soft ass Euro's. They'd literally run off the court crying. Case in point, Vagisil. Dude was an absolute scrub in the NBA, but turned into a EL legend after running away from here.

http://i.imgur.com/N2HvO9U.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/qR9UaAx.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/KPdj326.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/XsvsPKd.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/yDK8dRZ.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/t0dWt7L.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/bZSUg36.jpg

BTW, care posting sources for the rest of the players/coaches?

Smook A.
11-11-2015, 01:57 AM
http://i694.photobucket.com/albums/vv307/chicgreece/spanoulis_dt_.jpg

And here's the so-called best player in the Euroleague :roll: :roll:

BasedTom
11-11-2015, 02:01 AM
"Moore" proof that you're an illiterate dumb piece of shit

Eye Test
11-11-2015, 02:07 AM
List of ppl who think Euroleague is amateur garbage:

http://bookriotcom.c.presscdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/huge-book.jpeg

Smoke117
11-11-2015, 02:25 AM
http://i.imgur.com/16MCf.gif

SpecialQue
11-11-2015, 02:27 AM
Wasn't Andrew Goudelock euroleague mvp? How can that happen in a "tougher" league?

zeerghit
11-11-2015, 11:56 AM
Wasn't Andrew Goudelock euroleague mvp? How can that happen in a "tougher" league?

why u talking nonsance? u just let euroleague talk more.. u guys are bigger idiots..

stalkerforlife
11-11-2015, 12:37 PM
Them European boys play much more physical and the NBA has soft rules.

Euros on the rise.

VengefulAngel
11-11-2015, 12:53 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-bPqXTWfeo

Rooster
11-11-2015, 02:52 PM

He made the All Euroleague team.:D

Euroleague MVPs

Nate Huffman
Joseph Blair
Anthony Parker 2x
Sergio
49 years old Sabas
Corpse of Kirilenko

90sgoat
11-11-2015, 03:44 PM
Posting pictures of shirtless players as a means to show toughness:roll:

What the Euro players say is not that the NBA is 'soft' everywhere, it isn't, there is no doubt that big men in the US are monsters and they go at each other hard. Someone like David West or Nene that's some grown ass moves they do.

What he means is the ticky tacky fouls that refs call all the time. Like if you touch, then they call every time either defensive or offensive. Sometimes you just play on and accept a bit of contact. This is what frustrates me the most watching current NBA, all the touch fouls on smaller guys.

Milbuck
11-11-2015, 03:48 PM
Giannis is better than Spanoulis ever was, as are Rubio, Mirotic, Porzingis, Hezonja, and Nurkic.

LAZERUSS
11-11-2015, 03:53 PM

What the Euro players say is not that the NBA is 'soft' everywhere, it isn't, there is no doubt that big men in the US are monsters and they go at each other hard. Someone like David West or Nene that's some grown ass moves they do.

What he means is the ticky tacky fouls that refs call all the time. Like if you touch, then they call every time either defensive or offensive. Sometimes you just play on and accept a bit of contact. This is what frustrates me the most watching current NBA, all the touch fouls on smaller guys.

No matter what was intended...the reality is this...

Basketball in the US is played at a higher level. Our under 19 year olds blow away Europes'. And the average US NBA player is considerably better than the average Euro. The USA's best players annihilate Europe's best players.

The US has sent scrubs and rejects to Europe, who have gone to on to win MVPs over there.

JerrySeinfeld
11-11-2015, 03:55 PM
It's not so much that it's softer, it's just that our league officiates the stars differently than the other players.

Milbuck
11-11-2015, 03:56 PM

Basketball in the US is played at a higher level. Our under 19 year olds blow away Europes'. And the average US NBA player is considerably better than the average Euro. The USA's best players annihilate Europe's best players.

The US has sent scrubs and rejects to Europe, who have gone to on to win MVPs over there.
:applause: :applause: :applause:

90sgoat
11-11-2015, 03:58 PM

I see.

Is that why almost every big guy today is a Euro?

Levity
11-11-2015, 04:04 PM
welp, i got all the proof i need! thanks, EL!!!! now if we could only trade with europe, our NBA for their euroleague. life would be good

aj1987
11-11-2015, 04:10 PM

:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

The point is to show that even if the refs allowed a tad bit of physicality, it wouldn't change much. EL is softer than the NBA and that's actually a fact. They wouldn't be able to handle the physicality of most NBA players. Euros have the reputation of being soft for a reason. That's why the thread is BS.

There's also Vagisil. The dude who couldn't handle the "softer" NBA and BEASTED in the "tougher" EL. Dude won MVP's and is a legend there. EL is a ****ing joke. :roll:

You're a joke, BTW. You're living your life, on an alt account (yeah, I know who you are, buddy), hating on the NBA. Why do you even watch it? Sad.

LAZERUSS
11-11-2015, 04:34 PM
I see.

Is that why almost every big guy today is a Euro?

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Sure, in a weak era for centers, Europe has contributed below average bigs.

Look at the premier big men in the NBA.

Drummond, Howard, Cousins, Jordan.

Europe?

Marc Goobersol, who was embarrassed at both ends in last year's playoffs by a 6-6 Draymond Green?

Pau Gasol, who has been labeled as "soft" his entire NBA career?

The duds Europe has contributed could just as easily be picked up from the D-League, or US colleges.

And give us all here a list of the truly great NBA centers that Europe has given the NBA.

zeerghit
11-11-2015, 04:58 PM

Europe?

Marc Goobersol, who was embarrassed at both ends in last year's playoffs by a 6-6 Draymond Green?

The duds Europe has contributed could just as easily be picked up from the D-League, or US colleges.

And give us all here a list of the truly great NBA centers that Europe has given the NBA.

dude as i understand u are grown men, but ur life must be so sad, wtf u talking here? why u disrespect euro ball so much ? u need to grow up and do it fast, better go watch some wilt archives, when he played against midgets

LAZERUSS
11-11-2015, 05:46 PM
dude as i understand u are grown men, but ur life must be so sad, wtf u talking here? why u disrespect euro ball so much ? u need to grow up and do it fast, better go watch some wilt archives, when he played against midgets

Look, my quarrel is not with you.

But I get so tired of these nonsensical topics that this idiot keeps posting.

Euroleague
11-13-2015, 07:27 PM
He made the All Euroleague team.:D

Euroleague MVPs

Nate Huffman
Joseph Blair
Anthony Parker 2x
Sergio
49 years old Sabas
Corpse of Kirilenko

None of the ones in bold were Euroleague MVP.

Euroleague
11-13-2015, 07:29 PM

None of what you claimed there is true.

You are a delusional nut job.

Even 30 seconds on Google would prove you wrong.

outbreak
11-13-2015, 07:33 PM
None of the ones in bold were Euroleague MVP.
Mods.
Blair clearly won according to the official euroleague site

http://www.euroleaguebasketball.net/competition/awards/awards-2002-03

Euroleague
11-13-2015, 07:36 PM

Europe?

Porzingis could not even contribute, and probably not even make the rotation of any good Euroleague team.

That sums up how pathetic the current level of the NBA is.

Another thing is players like Rubio supposedly being good in the NBA, when they are horrific in Euroleague and FIBA.

Another example is how washed up has beens that can't even get on a Euroleague roster (Prigioni and Huertas) can make it into the NBA.

Another example is how the guy (Antetokounmpo) that was the 6th best player on Greece's under 20 national team, and the 4th best player on a team in Greece's version of the D-League - instantly made the rotation of an NBA team.

The same player has since went on to be the 6th leading scorer of the Greek national team in each of the last 2 years, yet somehow is a franchise player and star in the NBA.

Another example is how Brandon Jennings was a scrub in the Italian League and Euroleague, played so bad he ended up as a 3rd string player, then a few months later, scored 55 points in an NBA game.

Another example is how Goran Dragic went from being a 3rd string point guard in Euroleague for 2 months, and then immediately became a starter in the NBA.

Another example is how Ty Lawson was probably the worst rotation point guard in the Euroleague...yet is somehow seen as being a good NBA player.

Another example is how Patric Beverley was the 3rd string point guard on Olympiacos (Spanoulis' team) in Euroleague, yet managed to be the starting point guard of a Western Conference NBA team for years.

Another example is how Steph Curry is nothing but an average player in FIBA basketball, and yet somehow looks like the second coming of Moses in the NBA.

The list of other similar such examples, could fill up about 50 pages of a thread.

Euroleague
11-13-2015, 07:45 PM
Mods.
Blair clearly won according to the official euroleague site

No he did not. That is not the Euroleague MVP award idiot. That was the top 16 MVP / group stage MVP award. Awards equivalent to MVP of the month today, and never once given as a season MVP award.

Euroleague officially confirms itself that none of those players won the MVP, and that the award did not even exist prior to 2005.

If you want to call Jeff into it, then expect to get a 3 day ban, for all the lying you have done on this subject. Because the absolute proof you are lying will be immediately given to him directly.

http://www.euroleague.net/news/i/5ycw47oqktncu4e3/2014-15-bwin-mvp-nemanja-bjelica-fenerbahce-ulker-istanbul

2014-15 bwin MVP: Nemanja Bjelica, Fenerbahce Ulker Istanbul

Euroleague MVPs (since current awards format was put in place)

2005 Anthony Parker, Maccabi Elite Tel Aviv
2006 Anthony Parker, Maccabi Elite Tel Aviv
2007 Theodoros Papaloukas, CSKA Moscow
2008 Ramunas Siskauskas, CSKA Moscow
2009 Juan Carlos Navarro, Regal FC Barcelona
2010 Milos Teodosic, Olympiacos Piraeus
2011 Dimitris Diamantidis, Panathinaikos Athens
2012 Andrei Kirilenko, CSKA Moscow
2013 Vassilis Spanoulis, Olympiacos Piraeus
2014 Sergio Rodriguez, Real Madrid

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The Euroleague officially confirms every single thing I have said over and over on this subject. A subject that you and Rooster decided you could just LIE and MAKE UP TOTAL BULLSHIT about it, and that everyone here would just believe it.

You even dare to have the audacity to tell mods I am lying about this, when you and Rooster have lied about it here hundreds of times, and Jeff is being sent the factual truth, along with numerous other press releases, and official media guides from Euroleague stating exactly what I say is true.

And your ass and Rooster's ass should take at least a 3 day ban for this non-stop same bullshit lie you have both said here HUNDREDS, maybe even THOUSANDS of times.

Don't push your luck asshole.

LAZERUSS
11-13-2015, 07:45 PM
Prozingis could not even contribute, and probably not even make the rotation of any good Euroleague team.

That sums up how pathetic the current level of the NBA is.

Another thing is players like Rubio supposedly being good in the NBA, when they are horrific in Euroleague and FIBA.

Another example is how washed up has beens that can't even get on a Euroleague roster (Prigioni and Huertas) can make it into the NBA.

Another example is how the guy (Anteokounmpo) that was the 6th best player on Greece's under 20 national team, and the 4th best player on a team in Greece's version of the D-League - instantly made the rotation of an NBA team.

The same player has since went on to be the 6th leading scorer of the Greek national team in each of the last 2 years, yet somehow is a franchise player and star in the NBA.

Another example is how Brandon Jennings was a scrub in the Italian League and Euroleague, played so bad he ended up as a 3rd string player, then a few months later scored 55 points in an NBA game.

Another example is how Goran Dragic went from being a 3rd string point guard in Euroleague for 2 months, and then immediately became a starter in the NBA.

Another example is how Steph Curry is nothing but an average player in FIBA basketball, and yet somehow looks like the second coming of Moses in the NBA.

The list of other similar such examples, could fill up about 50 pages of a thread.

Again...give me a list of EUROPEAN CENTERS who have had truly GREAT NBA careers.

And tell us all here how a washed up Bob McAdoo at age 42, was one of the best players in Europe.

Or an Anthony Parker, who was a POS in the NBA, went to have a GLORIOUS Euro career.

A Joseph Blair, who couldn't make an NBA roster, could dominate in Europe.

As for Rubio...he has been awful in the NBA, and yet routinely plays for Spain. Arguably the most inefficient shooter in NBA history.

And how about your boy V-Span, who was an absolute disgrace in the NBA and would have been working as a part-time janitor had he not gone back to Greece, where he was again, considered a star.

The list is endless.

Worthless US players dominate in Europe...

and Europe's best gt drummed out of the NBA.

Euroleague
11-13-2015, 07:52 PM
Again...give me a list of EUROPEAN CENTERS who have had truly GREAT NBA careers.

And tell us all here how a washed up Bob McAdoo at age 42, was one of the best players in Europe.

Or an Anthony Parker, who was a POS in the NBA, went to have a GLORIOUS Euro career.

A Joseph Blair, who couldn't make an NBA roster, could dominate in Europe.

As for Rubio...he has been awful in the NBA, and yet routinely plays for Spain. Arguably the most inefficient shooter in NBA history.

And how about your boy V-Span, who was an absolute disgrace in the NBA and would have been working as a part-time janitor had he not gone back to Greece, where he was again, considered a star.

The list is endless.

Worthless US players dominate in Europe...

and Europe's best gt drummed out of the NBA.

The only argument you can come up with to say the NBA is better than the Euroleague is naming things that happened 30 years ago, or just simply claiming every single white player that ever lived and was not American was a "scrub".

You are so owned and destroyed that words can't even describe it.

You are not even worthy of being in the same thread with me.

outbreak
11-13-2015, 07:57 PM
No he did not. That is not the Euroleague MVP award idiot. That was the top 16 MVP / group stage MVP award. Awards equivalent to MVP of the month today, and never once given as a season MVP award.

Euroleague officially confirms itself that none of those players won the MVP, and that the award did not even exist prior to 2005.

If you want to call Jeff into it, then expect to get a 3 day ban, for all the lying you have done on this subject. Because the absolute proof you are lying will be immediately given to him directly.

http://www.euroleague.net/news/i/5ycw47oqktncu4e3/2014-15-bwin-mvp-nemanja-bjelica-fenerbahce-ulker-istanbul

2014-15 bwin MVP: Nemanja Bjelica, Fenerbahce Ulker Istanbul

Euroleague MVPs (since current awards format was put in place)

2005 Anthony Parker, Maccabi Elite Tel Aviv
2006 Anthony Parker, Maccabi Elite Tel Aviv
2007 Theodoros Papaloukas, CSKA Moscow
2008 Ramunas Siskauskas, CSKA Moscow
2009 Juan Carlos Navarro, Regal FC Barcelona
2010 Milos Teodosic, Olympiacos Piraeus
2011 Dimitris Diamantidis, Panathinaikos Athens
2012 Andrei Kirilenko, CSKA Moscow
2013 Vassilis Spanoulis, Olympiacos Piraeus
2014 Sergio Rodriguez, Real Madrid

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The Euroleague officially confirms every single thing I have said over and over on this subject. A subject that you and Rooster decided you could just LIE and MAKE UP TOTAL BULLSHIT about it, and that everyone here would just believe it.

You even dare to have the audacity to tell mods I am lying about this, when you and Rooster have lied about it here hundreds of times, and Jeff is being sent the factual truth, along with numerous other press releases, and official media guides from Euroleague stating exactly what I say is true.

And your ass and Rooster's ass should take at least a 3 day ban for this non-stop same bullshit lie you have both said here HUNDREDS, maybe even THOUSANDS of times.

Don't push your luck asshole.

He's an MVP winner. You can't deny it. It's on their official awards list, it's on his official bio page. He won a regular season MVP award. Just because there's a new MVP award doesn't mean he didn't win an MVP award that was available at the time he played. You've only listed the current award list not the previous awards which don't suddenly cease to exist just because they restructured it. That's like saying no NBA team's championships count prior to the award being renamed the larry o'brien trophy.

feyki
11-13-2015, 08:45 PM
For rules , true but nba way more physically (athleticism) than Euroleague .

Hittin_Shots
11-13-2015, 09:01 PM
Wait, so euroleague players are banging on the court? Gross

Euroleague
11-14-2015, 12:50 AM
He's an MVP winner. You can't deny it. It's on their official awards list, it's on his official bio page. He won a regular season MVP award. Just because there's a new MVP award doesn't mean he didn't win an MVP award that was available at the time he played. You've only listed the current award list not the previous awards which don't suddenly cease to exist just because they restructured it. That's like saying no NBA team's championships count prior to the award being renamed the larry o'brien trophy.

Yes it does you psychotic lunatic.

Because he did NOT win a regular season MVP moron. He won "MVP of the regular season phase".

It's two completely god damn different things, and at least 5 different other Euroleague basketball fans here have told you there was no such award that even existed when he played.

YOU KNOW THIS IS TRUE FOR A FACT, SINCE THE EUROLEAGUE DOES NOT EVEN HAVE AN ACTUAL REGULAR SEASON, JUST A FIRST GROUP STAGE PHASE CALLED "REGULAR SEASON", WHICH CONSISTS OF 1/4 OF THE ACTUAL SEASON.

YET, YOU CONTINUE TO LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, AND PRETEND THAT IT WAS AN AWARD FOR AN ENTIRE SEASON - WHICH NEVER EVEN EXISTED.

IN FACT THE EUROLEAGUE FINAL FOUR MVP AWARD WAS ALWAYS THE FIRST AND ORIGINAL MVP, NOT THIS IMAGINARY AWARD YOU KEEP CITING.

IN FACT BLAIR NEVER EVEN MADE THE ALL-EUROLEAGUE TEAM IN THIS IMAGINARY YEAR HE WAS SUPPOSEDLY THE MVP OF THE LEAGUE.

THE RULES OF THE ALL EUROLEAGUE TEAM VOTING STATE CLEARLY THAT THE MVP CAN ONLY COME FROM THE ALL EUROLEAGUE TEAM. YET BLAIR WAS NOT EVEN ON THE ALL EUROLEAGUE TEAM.

YOU ARE A COLOSSAL PIECE OF LYING DOG SHIT, AND SO IS ROOSTER.

Euroleague
11-14-2015, 12:53 AM
For rules , true but nba way more physically (athleticism) than Euroleague .

In Europe, the basketball term "physical" does not mean the same thing it means as a basketball term in the USA.

In the USA "physical" refers to how hard and tough the game play is, from a point of banging and fighting, fouling, grabbing, scratching, contact, how loose the refs call the game, etc.

In Europe, it is a completely different basketball term meaning.

LAZERUSS
11-14-2015, 01:26 AM
In Europe, the basketball term "physical" does not mean the same thing it means as a basketball term in the USA.

In the USA "physical" refers to how hard and tough the game play is, from a point of banging and fighting, fouling, grabbing, scratching, contact, how loose the refs call the game, etc.

Physical play in Europe...

http://www.chadwick.k12.mo.us/chs/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/EDIT-FOR-WEB.jpg

No_Look604
11-14-2015, 01:33 AM
http://i694.photobucket.com/albums/vv307/chicgreece/spanoulis_dt_.jpg

And here's the so-called best player in the Euroleague :roll: :roll:

Yeah regardless of height/weight differential...I'll take Andre Miller's slow as.ss against this dude 1 on 1 and put money on it. :lol

outbreak
11-14-2015, 01:54 AM
Yes it does you psychotic lunatic.

Because he did NOT win a regular season MVP moron. He won "MVP of the regular season phase".

It's two completely god damn different things, and at least 5 different other Euroleague basketball fans here have told you there was no such award that even existed when he played.

YOU KNOW THIS IS TRUE FOR A FACT, SINCE THE EUROLEAGUE DOES NOT EVEN HAVE AN ACTUAL REGULAR SEASON, JUST A FIRST GROUP STAGE PHASE CALLED "REGULAR SEASON", WHICH CONSISTS OF 1/4 OF THE ACTUAL SEASON.

YET, YOU CONTINUE TO LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, AND PRETEND THAT IT WAS AN AWARD FOR AN ENTIRE SEASON - WHICH NEVER EVEN EXISTED.

IN FACT THE EUROLEAGUE FINAL FOUR MVP AWARD WAS ALWAYS THE FIRST AND ORIGINAL MVP, NOT THIS IMAGINARY AWARD YOU KEEP CITING.

IN FACT BLAIR NEVER EVEN MADE THE ALL-EUROLEAGUE TEAM IN THIS IMAGINARY YEAR HE WAS SUPPOSEDLY THE MVP OF THE LEAGUE.

THE RULES OF THE ALL EUROLEAGUE TEAM VOTING STATE CLEARLY THAT THE MVP CAN ONLY COME FROM THE ALL EUROLEAGUE TEAM. YET BLAIR WAS NOT EVEN ON THE ALL EUROLEAGUE TEAM.

YOU ARE A COLOSSAL PIECE OF LYING DOG SHIT, AND SO IS ROOSTER.

not a single other poster has told me anything on the subject except for laughing at you.

everyone here can go to this link:

It's the OFFICIAL euroleague page. It clearly says above Blairs name "2002-03 Regular Season MVP"

He won that award. You can't claim he didn't because he won it. They gave him a ****ing trophy that I assume sits on a shelf in his house that says "2002-03 Regular Season MVP". That's what he won. Unless you show me a video of the euroleague officials going to his house and confiscating the trophy he won that damn award and if a poster cites it you can't call them a liar. It's on their official page and you are still arguing. Just give it up and admit he won the award man. This had gone on long enough :facepalm

I know they re did their awards and changed them up, that doesn't mean the awards given out back then don't count anymore.

http://s11.postimg.org/d9byw4kar/Picture0001.png

feyki
11-14-2015, 08:57 AM

I know those , I'm from Turkey . But We see , America has better speed, better athleticism , stronger , quicker than , against Europe teams at World cups . Nikos Galis been basketball God in Europe , why? Cause his athleticism level same as nba players .

Euroleague
11-15-2015, 05:20 PM
I know those , I'm from Turkey . But We see , America has better speed, better athleticism , stronger , quicker than , against Europe teams at World cups . Nikos Galis been basketball God in Europe , why? Cause his athleticism level same as nba players .

When Galis played in Europe EVERY top player averaged 35-40 points a game in their national leagues, and 25-35 points a game in the 3 major European leagues.

The level of European basketball from that time was like 1/10 the level it is now.

LilEddyCurry
11-15-2015, 05:55 PM
Nigeria.

SpecialQue
11-15-2015, 06:08 PM
Andrew Goudelock.

outbreak
11-15-2015, 06:09 PM

Euroleague
11-15-2015, 09:47 PM
Andrew Goudelock.

Ricky Rubio
Goran Dragic
Ty Lawson
Kristaps Porzingis
Gary Neal

Keep naming some random player (that was not even good in Euroleague), and I can name 5 for every one you name that was better in the NBA, than he was in the Euroleague, or even the 2nd tier Eurocup (the league level that is BELOW the Euroleague level).

Euroleague
11-15-2015, 09:49 PM
Nigeria.

I don't recall a team called "Nigeria" having ever played in the Euroleague during its 59 year history.

I also don't recall ever seeing the country Nigeria listed on a map of Europe.

Euroleague
11-15-2015, 09:51 PM

You just confirmed that you lied you stupid POS.

The Euroleague rule is that the MVP of the Euroleague can ONLY COME FROM THE ALL EUROLEAGUE FIRST TEAM.

You just CONFIRMED WHAT I SAID AND CONFIRMED THAT THE EUROLEAGUE OFFICIALLY STATES BLAIR WAS NOT THE LEAGUE MVP. HE WAS NOT ON THE ALL EUROLEAGUE FIRST TEAM (WHERE THE LEAGUE MVP MUST BE LISTED BY THE LEAGUE'S OWN VOTING RULES) AND HE WAS NOT EVEN ON THE FREAKING ALL EUROLEAGUE SECOND TEAM EITHER.

YOU JUST PROVED THAT THE EUROLEAGUE ITSELF STATES BLAIR WAS NOT EVEN A TOP 10 PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE THAT SEASON.

You are so freaking stupid words can't even describe it.

You are officially the biggest dumb ass that ever visited ISH.

outbreak
11-15-2015, 09:54 PM
You just confirmed that you lied you stupid POS.

The league rule is that the MVP of the league can ONLY COME FROM THE ALL EUROLEAGUE TEAM.

You just CONFIRMED WHAT I SAID AND CONFIRMED THAT THE EUROLEAGUE OFFICIALLY STATES BLAIR WAS NOT THE LEAGUE MVP.

You are so freaking stupid words can't even describe it.

Listen to yourself. I confirmed that blair didn't win an MVP by posting the OFFICIAL euroleagues awards list from the OFFICIAL euroleague page showing he won an MVP? Doesn't matter what the current award is he WON AN MVP AWARD. You cannot change that. If you had any balls you'd make a thread apologising to all the people you claim were lying about his MVP award because he CLEARLY was given an MVP award. We aren't talking about the all euroleague team we are talking about how you call people liars for citing his official bio which says he won a regular season MVP award which he clearly won in that screen shot. Man the **** up and apologise fool you've been schooled like the trailer park trash you are.

Milbuck
11-15-2015, 09:56 PM
My biggest takeaway from this thread is that Baldnoulis completely shat himself against Spain. Giannis put up an admirable effort on both ends of the floor but couldn't overcome Baldnoulis' massive choking. It's a good thing Baldnoulis acknowledged how garbage he was by immediately retiring after the loss, really showed a level of understanding off the court that he clearly doesn't have on the court. I predict Greece will dominate for the foreseeable future with Giannis leading the way, without Baldnoulis holding everyone back.

outbreak
11-15-2015, 09:58 PM
My biggest takeaway from this thread is that Baldnoulis completely shat himself against Spain. Giannis put up an admirable effort on both ends of the floor but couldn't overcome Baldnoulis' massive choking. It's a good thing Baldnoulis acknowledged how garbage he was by immediately retiring after the loss, really showed a level of understanding off the court that he clearly doesn't have on the court. I predict Greece will dominate for the foreseeable future with Giannis leading the way, without Baldnoulis holding everyone back.

All that plus Blair won an MVP is the take away imo. Is Giannis the future face of all european basketball or just greece?

Euroleague
11-15-2015, 09:59 PM
Listen to yourself. I confirmed that blair didn't win an MVP by posting the OFFICIAL euroleagues awards list from the OFFICIAL euroleague page showing he won an MVP? Doesn't matter what the current award is he WON AN MVP AWARD. You cannot change that. If you had any balls you'd make a thread apologising to all the people you claim were lying about his MVP award because he CLEARLY was given an MVP award. We aren't talking about the all euroleague team we are talking about how you call people liars for citing his official bio which says he won a regular season MVP award which he clearly won in that screen shot. Man the **** up and apologise fool you've been schooled like the trailer park trash you are.

The "MVP of the league" (1,000 times Euroleague fans have told you he never won any such award) was not even voted as one of the best 10 players of the league that season.

You posted confirmation of that from the Euroleague's official website, and actually thought that made you look like you are not totally insane?

Wow, you are the biggest wack job this forum has ever seen.

Take your L, know your god damn role, know you got exposed for LYING and MAKING SHIT UP yet again, and learn when to STFU.

Euroleague
11-15-2015, 10:02 PM

Spanoulis already un-retired you stupid ****. The coach of Greece already said he changed his mind and will play next year, as long as he is not injured.

"Giannis" begged him to stay on the team.

Milbuck
11-15-2015, 10:02 PM
All that plus Blair won an MVP is the take away imo. Is Giannis the future face of all european basketball or just greece?
Too tough to tell. Between Giannis, Hezonja, Porzingis, Mirotic, etc...just too many young European super talents, gonna have to wait and see how they all develop. Then you got Saric coming over too, Dragan Bender looking like a scary good prospect... Seems like every year there's a high end Euro prospect outgrowing the amateur Euroleague competition and looking for bigger and better things in the NBA. Exciting times ahead.

Euroleague (the poster) might be on to something about Euroleague (the league) becoming an international D-league for the NBA. It would be a really nice new program.

Giannis is definitely the face of Greek basketball though, that is unquestionable.

outbreak
11-15-2015, 10:04 PM
The "MVP of the league" (1,000 times Euroleague fans have told you he never won any such award) was not even voted as one of the best 10 players of the league that season.

You posted confirmation of that from the Euroleague's official website, and actually thought that made you look like you are not totally insane?

Wow, you are the biggest wack job this forum has ever seen.

Take your L, know your god damn role, know you got exposed for LYING and MAKING SHIT UP yet again, and learn when to STFU.

And why does the regular season MVP winner have to be an all euroleague player? Quit dodging the issues. Just because his team was shit and they didn't make a run in the furthur segments doesn't mean he didn't win the regular season MVP. Apologise and man up stop being a bitch no one is talking about weather his team was good or if he was on an all euro team, we're talking about you calling people liars for citing an award he clearly won. It's embarrassing the efforts you go dodging the actual proof by coming up with some other stupid argument that we aren't talking about.

outbreak
11-15-2015, 10:05 PM
Too tough to tell. Between Giannis, Hezonja, Porzingis, Mirotic, etc...just too many young European super talents, gonna have to wait and see how they all develop. Then you got Saric coming over too, Dragan Bender looking like a scary good prospect... Seems like every year there's a high end Euro prospect outgrowing the amateur Euroleague competition and looking for bigger and better things in the NBA. Exciting times ahead.

Euroleague (the poster) might be on to something about Euroleague (the league) becoming an international D-league for the NBA. It would be a really nice new program.

Giannis is definitely the face of Greek basketball though, that is unquestionable.
What does it say about Greek basketball that their greatest ever player is actually Nigerian?

Euroleague
11-15-2015, 10:06 PM
Too tough to tell. Between Giannis, Hezonja, Porzingis, Mirotic, etc...just too many European super talents. Then you got Saric coming over too, Dragan Bender looking like a scary good prospect... Seems like every year there's a high end Euro prospect outgrowing Euroleague competition and looking for bigger and better things in the NBA. Exciting times ahead.

Bender is the worst player by far (by miles and miles) on one of the worst (probably THE worst) teams in the Euroleague.

You are a troll alias of outbreak.

You are an embarrassment and insult to all fans of Giannis Antetokounmpo everywhere.

Hezonja sucks and is a scrub in the NBA, and was a scrub in Euroleague.

Porzingis was an average player in Eurocup (level below Euroleague).

Mirotic is the softest player that ever stepped on a European basketball court, and he's barely an average player in the NBA (the softest professional sports league in world history).

Saric is a borderline scrub in Euroleague.

"Giannis" is about 1/1,000th as famous a Greek basketball player as any of the following:

Nikos Galis
Vassilis Spanoulis
Dimitris Diamantidis
Panagiotis Giannakis

outbreak
11-15-2015, 10:07 PM
Bender is the worst player by far (my miles and miles) on one of the worst (probably THE worst) teams in the Euroleague.

You are a troll alias of outbreak.

You are an embarrassment and insult to all fans of Giannis Antetokounmpo everywhere.

Hezonja sucks and is a scrub in the NBA, and was a scrub in Euroleague.

Porzingis was an average player in Eurocup (level below Euroleague).

Mirotic is the softest player that ever stepped on a European basketball court, and he's barely an average player in the NBA (the softest professional sports league in world history).

Saric is a borderline scrub in Euroleague.

Joseph Blair is a regular season MVP in Euroleague

Euroleague
11-15-2015, 10:07 PM
And why does the regular season MVP winner have to be an all euroleague player? Quit dodging the issues. Just because his team was shit and they didn't make a run in the furthur segments doesn't mean he didn't win the regular season MVP. Apologise and man up stop being a bitch no one is talking about weather his team was good or if he was on an all euro team, we're talking about you calling people liars for citing an award he clearly won. It's embarrassing the efforts you go dodging the actual proof by coming up with some other stupid argument that we aren't talking about.

The level of pathological lying from this POS is truly creepy as hell. This a scary, scary individual.

outbreak
11-15-2015, 10:08 PM
The level of pathological lying from this POS is truly creepy as hell. This a scary, scary individual.

Yulp, I'm the one lying despite posting official sources :confusedshrug:

I guess I hacked their website and changed his bio and uploaded a new set of award winners?

Euroleague
11-15-2015, 10:11 PM
Joseph Blair is a regular season MVP in Euroleague

Chuck Hayes is a regular season MVP in the NBA.

Euroleague
11-15-2015, 10:13 PM
Yulp, I'm the one lying despite posting official sources :confusedshrug:

I guess I hacked their website and changed his bio and uploaded a new set of award winners?

This clown owned himself by posting a picture from the Euroleague's official website that PROVES everything I said (which he said was a lie), and he was too stupid to even realize the colossal troll blunder he made.....

And after he gets totally owned, he STILL has the audacity to keep up with the same lie?

I've never encountered a troll of this same magnitude anywhere on the internet.

outbreak
11-15-2015, 10:15 PM
This clown owned himself by posting a picture from the Euroleague's official website that PROVES everything I said (which he said was a lie), and he was too stupid to even realize the colossal troll blunder he made.....

And after he gets totally owned, he STILL has the audacity to keep up with the same lie?

I've never encountered a troll of this same magnitude anywhere on the internet.
:facepalm
I owned myself by posting an official link and screenshot showing he won the award. Quit trying to dodge that FACT and admit you were wrong for once.

Milbuck
11-15-2015, 10:15 PM
What does it say about Greek basketball that their greatest ever player is actually Nigerian?
It's pretty sad, but I'm not complaining. Giannis getting to be the face of an entire nation's athletic culture is fantastic for his development. Not to mention he's been the face since he was 17, just an incredible accomplishment for such a young player. I'm sure it would be more meaningful for Greek fans if actual Greek prospects like Georgios Papagiannis weren't complete scrubs, but they are and there's nothing they can do about it. Can't be picky when everything you have otherwise is a pile of garbage.

Maga_1
11-15-2015, 10:17 PM
Wow you guys put a lot of effort on this :oldlol:

outbreak
11-15-2015, 10:22 PM
It's pretty sad, but I'm not complaining. Giannis getting to be the face of an entire nation's athletic culture is fantastic for his development. Not to mention he's been the face since he was 17, just an incredible accomplishment for such a young player. I'm sure it would be more meaningful for Greek fans if actual Greek prospects like Georgios Papagiannis weren't complete scrubs, but they are and there's nothing they can do about it. Can't be picky when everything you have otherwise is a pile of garbage.

I'm thinking of picking up one of the upcoming 20 euro notes as a souvenir. You seen them yet? These will be worth something in the future i think. Such an honour to have your face on a currency at that age.
http://i.imgsafe.org/8a4e51a.jpg

Milbuck
11-15-2015, 10:23 PM
I'm thinking of picking up one of the upcoming 20 euro notes as a souvenir. You seen them yet? These will be worth something in the future i think. Such an honour to have your face on a currency at that age.
http://i.imgsafe.org/8a4e51a.jpg
:biggums: :roll: :roll:

GET THAT SHIT NOW :applause:

Euroleague
11-15-2015, 10:26 PM
Wow you guys put a lot of effort on this :oldlol:

I really love how these trolls like Outbreak, Rooster, Milbuck claim that "no Euroleague fan has ever told them in any thread that guys like Huffman and Blair never won a Euroleague MVP ward".

When literally EVERY SINGLE EUROLEAGUE FAN AT ISH HAS SAID IT TO THEM NUMEROUS TIMES, IN NUMEROUS THREADS.

People that are such blatant pathological liars are just downright sad and pathetic.

This guy is STILL trying to argue a player that did not even make the All Euroleague Second Team was "the Euroleague MVP" that same season...

https://media2.giphy.com/media/u4PP8qvsj5i1O/200.gif

outbreak
11-15-2015, 10:28 PM
I really love how these trolls like Outbreak, Rooster, Milbuck claim that "no Euroleague fan has ever told them in any thread that guys like Huffman and Blair never won a Euroleague MVP ward".

When literally EVERY SINGLE EUROLEAGUE FAN AT ISH HAS SAID IT TO THEM NUMEROUS TIMES, IN NUMEROUS THREADS.

People that are such blatant pathological liars are just downright sad and pathetic.

This guy is STILL trying to argue a player that did not even make the All Euroleague Second Team was "the Euroleague MVP" that same season...

https://media2.giphy.com/media/u4PP8qvsj5i1O/200.gif

You still don't understand how to use quotation marks. He won a regular season MVP award. He wasn't "the" mvp. He was "the regular season MVP". He was "a" or "an" mvp award winner but he wasn't "the" mvp award winner. This has been clearly shown with official sources so give up and move on to your next troll subject.

Euroleague
11-15-2015, 10:38 PM
Just imagine these dudes being allowed to play physical defense against the soft ass Euro's. They'd literally run off the court crying. Case in point, Vagisil. Dude was an absolute scrub in the NBA, but turned into a EL legend after running away from here.

http://i.imgur.com/N2HvO9U.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/qR9UaAx.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/KPdj326.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/XsvsPKd.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/yDK8dRZ.jpg

BTW, care posting sources for the rest of the players/coaches?

http://greece.greekreporter.com/files/spanoulis-greece-130512-6701.jpg

http://ebaforums.com/images/players/Vassilis-Spanoulis.jpg

http://cache1.asset-cache.net/gc/463264612-vassilis-spanoulis-7-of-olympiacos-piraeus-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QXyVYs3BeHIbmzaxa%2B3zfDY7Un WlgaqfOeq5RLFd4RMWDnYKHXsZSX9%2F0vZQ1qMTkA%3D%3D

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/images/news/201305/n_46755_1.jpg

Spanoulis is as buff and cut as any player in the NBA. The only difference is he does not use steroids and HGH like NBA players do. He's a natural freak athlete, unlike NBA players. If he was a doper like NBA players, those guys you posted (especially Wade and LeBron) would look puny compared to him. Hell, Wade and LeBron are not as cut or buff as Spanoulis is, even despite displaying obvious signs of doping.

It's also funny you had to look for pics of NBA guys flexing, to get pics even remotely comparable to how buff and cut Spanoulis is without flexing.

outbreak
11-15-2015, 10:39 PM

http://cache1.asset-cache.net/gc/463264612-vassilis-spanoulis-7-of-olympiacos-piraeus-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QXyVYs3BeHIbmzaxa%2B3zfDY7Un WlgaqfOeq5RLFd4RMWDnYKHXsZSX9%2F0vZQ1qMTkA%3D%3D

Spanoulis is as buff and cut as any player in the NBA. The only difference is he does not use steroids and HGH like NBA players do. He's a natural freak athlete, unlike NBA players. If he was a doper like NBA players, those guys you posted would look puny compared to him.

One thing you are right about is that it's laughable how the NBA's drug policies compare to nearly every other country.

Milbuck
11-15-2015, 10:45 PM
Spanoulis is as buff and cut as any player in the NBA. He's a natural freak athlete, unlike NBA players.
http://www.fiba.com/images/web/Events/10/FWCM/headshots/GRE/_215/Small_7-VasilisSPANOULIS_Greece_.jpg

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

:roll:

outbreak
11-15-2015, 10:49 PM
http://www.fiba.com/images/web/Events/10/FWCM/headshots/GRE/_215/Small_7-VasilisSPANOULIS_Greece_.jpg

Remember though he is fast and more athletic than both d-rose (healthy) and westbrook according to ISH's elite euro scout.

Euroleague
11-15-2015, 10:50 PM
You still don't understand how to use quotation marks. He won a regular season MVP award. He wasn't "the" mvp. He was "the regular season MVP". He was "a" or "an" mvp award winner but he wasn't "the" mvp award winner. This has been clearly shown with official sources so give up and move on to your next troll subject.

Maga (who has told you dozens of times in threads here that Blair was not ever Euroleague MVP) comes into the thread, and you immediately CHANGE your story the instant he appears.

You are an absolute TOOL of epic proportions, and no one outside of the 3-4 biggest trolls on the site believes a word of any of your posts.

outbreak
11-15-2015, 10:53 PM
Maga (who has told you dozens of times in threads here that Blair was not ever Euroleague MVP) comes into the thread, and you immediately CHANGE your story the instant he appears.

You are an absolute TOOL of epic proportions, and no one outside of the 3-4 biggest trolls on the site believes a word of any of your posts.

I've never changed my story? Blair won a euroleague MVP award. That's a fact. Saying "the" though implies there was only one MVP winner when as you can see in the sources I've posted they handed out afew awards at that time.

He won the regular season MVP award. He is a euroleague MVP. That's my argument, always has been and it's 100% fact and backed up by official sources.Anyone who posts saying Blair is a euroleague MVP is 100% confirmed telling the truth as per my official sources.

Smoke117
11-15-2015, 10:54 PM

Spanoulis is as buff and cut as any player in the NBA. The only difference is he does not use steroids and HGH like NBA players do. He's a natural freak athlete, unlike NBA players. If he was a doper like NBA players, those guys you posted (especially Wade and LeBron) would look puny compared to him. Hell, Wade and LeBron are not as cut or buff as Spanoulis is, even despite displaying obvious signs of doping.

It's also funny you had to look for pics of NBA guys flexing, to get pics even remotely comparable to how buff and cut Spanoulis is without flexing.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/idjut.gif

Euroleague
11-15-2015, 10:54 PM
Remember though he is fast and more athletic than both d-rose (healthy) and westbrook according to ISH's elite euro scout.

I said he is quicker than Westbrook, not more athletic. Westbrook is more athletic. I did not say he was "more athletic". I said he was quicker than Westbrook.

Although if he used NBA doping protocols, he might be as athletic as Westbrook.

Derrick Rose would not be top 20 in athleticism among Euroleague guards.

Of course Spanoulis is more athletic than Rose is. Rose is nowhere near as athletic as Spanoulis, nor many other guards in Euroleague, or even Eurocup.

The average Euroleague team probably has 4-6 players on it that are more athletic than Rose is.

Euroleague
11-15-2015, 10:56 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/idjut.gif

Spanoulis is more built than LeBron or Wade. It's not even close. You clearly have never seen any of those 3 players in a game before.

LeBron is small compared to Spanoulis, in terms of muscularity. He's much taller and longer though, so he probably weighs 30-40 pounds more.

LeBron seems to be one of the strongest players in the NBA, so he's probably similar in pure strength to Spanoulis (who is the strongest player ever in Europe pound for pound).

Milbuck
11-15-2015, 11:04 PM
Spanoulis is more built than LeBron or Wade. It's not even close.

LeBron is small compared to Spanoulis, in terms of muscularity.

http://lastgif.com/gifs/13412.gif

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Smoke117
11-15-2015, 11:07 PM
Spanoulis is more built than LeBron or Wade. It's not even close. You clearly have never seen any of those 3 players in a game before.

LeBron is small compared to Spanoulis, in terms of muscularity. He's much taller and longer though, so he probably weighs 30-40 pounds more.

LeBron seems to be one of the strongest players in the NBA, so he's probably similar in pure strength to Spanoulis (who is the strongest player ever in Europe pound for pound).

It's like you go out of your way to say stupid shit. :biggums:

If you put Spam on Wade, he'd post him up, muscle him, and and embarrass him all game long.

outbreak
11-15-2015, 11:15 PM
It's like you go out of your way to say stupid shit. :biggums:

If you put Spam on Wade, he'd post him up, muscle him, and and embarrass him all game long.
http://www.local10.com/image/view/-/13393580/highRes/1/-/maxh/360/maxw/640/-/6h0e8u/-/Wade-In-Vogue.jpg

http://www.mother.gr/files/news/inline_images/spanoulis2.jpg

3ball
11-16-2015, 02:17 AM
Euroleague, are they allowed to paint-camp in Euroleague?.. According to the NBA's official statements:

" The international game utilizes a pure zone defense (as opposed to the defensive three-second rule), which allows frontcourt players to stand in the middle of the lane and discourage cutting, passing and dribble penetration."

This clearly implies that the NBA's defensive 3 seconds rule prevents paint-camping - in other words, in the ABSENCE of the NBA's defensive 3 seconds rule, NBA big men would be allowed to "stand in the middle of the lane and discourage cutting, passing and dribble penetration," just like the international game allows (stated above).

3ball
11-16-2015, 02:18 AM
http://www.local10.com/image/view/-/13393580/highRes/1/-/maxh/360/maxw/640/-/6h0e8u/-/Wade-In-Vogue.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/inBAcvB.gif

warriorfan
11-16-2015, 02:22 AM
http://i.imgur.com/inBAcvB.gif

aj1987
11-16-2015, 02:51 AM

That's flexing? :roll: :roll:

Brah, how ****ed up is Arkansas? Every other person over there must be pudgy AF!

FACT #1: Vagisil averaged 2.7 PPG in the NBA on 32% shooting.
FACT #2: Vagisil became a EL legend after she ran away from the NBA.

3ball
11-16-2015, 03:09 AM

When these two guys were on the floor together, it's statistical fact that the Heat were worse than with just one on the floor.

Their suboptimal chemistry left them susceptible to getting beat by less talented teams that make up the talent gap by having better chemistry... That's what happened in 2011 and 2014, when these ball-dominant chumps lost to equal or less talented teams that had better chemistry.. That's also what happened in 2004 and 2006 when they couldn't beat Euroleague in Olympics and World Championships.

That's why MJ was so much better than these stiffs - his off-ball game fostered optimal chemistry, so less talented teams could never beat his teams.. His teams never underachieved.. Ever.

aj1987
11-16-2015, 03:23 AM
I suck MJ's dick on a daily basis.
Good for you, ******.

outbreak
11-16-2015, 05:36 AM
When these two guys were on the floor together, it's statistical fact that the Heat were worse than with just one on the floor.

Their suboptimal chemistry left them susceptible to getting beat by less talented teams that make up the talent gap by having better chemistry... That's what happened in 2011 and 2014, when these ball-dominant chumps lost to equal or less talented teams that had better chemistry.. That's also what happened in 2004 and 2006 when they couldn't beat Euroleague in Olympics and World Championships.

That's why MJ was so much better than these stiffs - his off-ball game fostered optimal chemistry, so less talented teams could never beat his teams.. His teams never underachieved.. Ever.
How many litres of semen was pumped from your stomach again?

Purch
11-16-2015, 06:03 AM
http://i.imgur.com/vWv0svK.png

Maga_1
11-16-2015, 09:25 AM
I never said anything about Blair, i was like 12 or something in that year... never watched him play actually that i can think of.
Everyone can search Euroleague and other data bases, that's what internet is for.

I just find it funny people discussing this stuff, it doesn't even matter. :oldlol:

Hittin_Shots
11-16-2015, 10:27 AM

I never said anything about Blair, i was like 12 or something in that year... never watched him play actually that i can think of.
Everyone can search Euroleague and other data bases, that's what internet is for.

I just find it funny people discussing this stuff, it doesn't even matter. :oldlol:

:lol

Maga_1
11-16-2015, 11:51 AM
Answering the subject in cause after a quick search.
Joseph Blair was the MVP of the regular season (which was the group stage of the competition) that englobes all the teams competing in Euroleague.
Then Mirsad Turkcan won the top16 MVP which was the stage after regular season and before final4.
Then Dejan Bodiroga was the final4 MVP.

One thing that i find kind of funny is that Blair was never the MVP of the week in any week of the regular season but he was the MVP in the end, kind of strange.

What's the misunderstanding?

outbreak
11-16-2015, 02:21 PM
Joseph Blair was the MVP of the regular season (which was the group stage of the competition) that englobes all the teams competing in Euroleague.
Then Mirsad Turkcan won the top16 MVP which was the stage after regular season and before final4.

One thing that i find kind of funny is that Blair was never the MVP of the week in any week of the regular season but he was the MVP in the end, kind of strange.

Firstly euroleague said there was no mvp awards in existence prior to 2005 (they redid the awards that year which to him means the old ones cease to exists so much that he won't acknowledge they were handed out). Secondly he kept calling people liars for quoting the award so i found the official links to show yes blair won a regular season mvp award so if somone posts that they are not lying. I agree its meaningless and ive said numerous times the old regular season mvp isn't as all encompassing as the current mvp award but it still existed and you can't call people liars for citing it. Thanks for posting because besides euroleague ive seen noone say it didnt exist anywhere

Maga_1
11-16-2015, 08:03 PM
Firstly euroleague said there was no mvp awards in existence prior to 2005 (they redid the awards that year which to him means the old ones cease to exists so much that he won't acknowledge they were handed out). Secondly he kept calling people liars for quoting the award so i found the official links to show yes blair won a regular season mvp award so if somone posts that they are not lying. I agree its meaningless and ive said numerous times the old regular season mvp isn't as all encompassing as the current mvp award but it still existed and you can't call people liars for citing it. Thanks for posting because besides euroleague ive seen noone say it didnt exist anywhere

To be fair i don't know how they appoint the MVP back then.
Index Rating? Fan vote?
I only read what i saw on Euroleague website archives.

outbreak
11-16-2015, 08:09 PM
Index Rating? Fan vote?

I'm not arguing how they appoint it though or that it means as much as the current award. I've said this numerous times to EL and I've always said how that award was handed out over a small sample size too. All I'm arguing is that if another poster says "Blair won a euroleague MVP award" you cannot respond by saying they are liars and making it up. He can respond all he wants saying the old awards aren't the same as current ones but he can't say they are making things up and lying. That's the thing that was annoying me, EL attacking people are liars and hurling insults when all they are doing is posting info from official sources.

Euroleague
11-18-2015, 06:59 PM
Euroleague, are they allowed to paint-camp in Euroleague?.. According to the NBA's official statements:

" The international game utilizes a pure zone defense (as opposed to the defensive three-second rule), which allows frontcourt players to stand in the middle of the lane and discourage cutting, passing and dribble penetration."

This clearly implies that the NBA's defensive 3 seconds rule prevents paint-camping - in other words, in the ABSENCE of the NBA's defensive 3 seconds rule, NBA big men would be allowed to "stand in the middle of the lane and discourage cutting, passing and dribble penetration," just like the international game allows (stated above).

Of course you can camp in the paint in Euroleague. You can play any defense you want to. There are almost always two players over 6-10 standing in the lane the whole game, while in the half court sets.

Euroleague also has the bubble of space rule on defense, which means the offensive player never gets a foul, and never free throws for driving into a defender, and does not even get a foul when the defense hits them on a drive to the basket.

The only way you can draw a foul on offense in the paint area in Euroleague is if the defender physically runs into you and pushed you out of the way. Even if the defender hits you and impedes you physically from scoring by hitting, grabbing, or pushing you - it's not a foul. It can only be a foul if they actually move out of their area and run into you.

Even if the defender in the paint hits you and knocks you down to the floor, it't not a foul in Euroleague, because the defender has the right to the paint area.

Guys like James Harden and D Wade would be lucky to get 3-4 free throws a game in Euroleague.

And because of that, in general, Euroleague centers have to be much more athletic than NBA centers, because the only way to effectively score is to be able to out run your opponent down the floor with bigs, and to be able to torch teams in switches and pick and roll, screen and roll (Golden State offense is entirely 100% copied from how Euroleague teams play - in fact STOLEN from Euroleague teams)......

Euroleague centers have to be significantly quicker, faster, and more athletic than NBA centers because of this. Because otherwise, the teams in Euroleague will get annihilated on the defensive end.

And pretty much the worst defensive bigs from Euroleague all end up playing in the NBA.

Euroleague
11-18-2015, 07:01 PM

You said you asked your dad about Blair and Huffman and if what these trolls here like Rooster, gabepizza, Milbuck, Dr.J4ever, outbreak, etc. claim about them is true or not.

You said your dad said they are lying and are completely full of shit (just as i have been saying they are).

Euroleague
11-18-2015, 07:13 PM

You have to be in the All-Euroleague First Team to win the MVP award. That is a fact, and something stated over and over as FACT by the Euroleague.

The voting for the two awards comes from the SAME VOTE and the MVP MUST be in the All-Euroleague First Team.

The vote is done at the SAME time, and the player with the most votes, gets the MVP.

Joe Blair was not even on the All-Euroleague Second Team the season he was supposedly "MVP of Euroleague".

Meaning, he was never "MVP of Euroleague", as I have stated over and over here.

That "Euroleague MVP", Blair supposedly won, is now the same award as what they call "Euroleague MVP of the Month".

The same as the so-called "Euroleague MVPs" won by Bodiroga, Turkcan, etc.

Huffman, that these same LIARS claim was also "Euroleague MVP", did not even play in Euroleague the season these clowns claim he was "Euroleague MVP".

You have to actually play in the league to be the MVP of the league.

He was playing in an entirely DIFFERENT league, called SuproLeague.

The same LIE comes from these same LIARS, that Anthony Parker won "3 Euroleague championships", even though he only won 2. As again, they count him winning the SuproLeague championship as a Euroleague championship.

Even though they were two different leagues, and even the club of Maccabi, that won the SuproLeague, does not refer to it as a "Euroleague championship".

These same LIARS have taken terms like "Euroleague regular season MVP", which only counts the first group stage of the season (MVP of the month award now) and "won a European championship" (referring to SuproLeague - which was a European league of less quality than today's 2nd tier European league of Eurocup) and twisted that into something like this.........

"it is a FACT that x,y,z blah blah, etc., player was "Euroleague MVP" (an award that was never even won by any of the said players and never even existed until 2005), and ........

"it is a FACT that x,y,z, blah blah, etc., etc. player "won the Euroleague championship" (referring to players that did not even play in Euroleague the year they supposedly "won the Euroleague" - but rather were playing in SuproLeague).

If you can't see the obvious LYING, TROLLING, and outright BLATANT BULLSHIT of any such post like that, then you know way less about Euroleague than I thought you did.

Euroleague
11-18-2015, 07:23 PM
Index Rating? Fan vote?

There was no "Euroleague MVP" award in existence before the year 2005.

I have explained this like 1,000 times here.

the awards the lying bastards like outbreak are citing are now known as "Euroleague MVP of the Month".

They never even had an award or a vote for the award until 2005, and in fact, NEVER was there a vote in history for any such award until 2005.

It NEVER HAPPENED.

Blair was NEVER voted MVP of Euroleague and that is a fact.

never once did this vote or award ever happen before 2005.

PERIOD

Blair was not even in the All Euroleague Second Team in the same season he supposedly won "Euroleague MVP". Look it up if you don't believe it. THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE, and PROVES these trolls are LYING.

It's all part of their troll shtick to make Euroleague look bad.

In fact, if you want to know the truth...........and your father can verify this if you ask him (since I know you said he followed it before you did)...

Originally, Euroleague gave out the all league team award at the final four, and from the best five team of the league, came the "best player of the season", or MVP award.

That award was how FIBA always did it for the league's existence from 1988 as far as I know. Copied exactly from how they give the award for EuroBasket all tournament team and MVP, or same as FIBA World Cup all tournament team and MVP.

The "MVP of Euroleague" was from 1988 to 2004 given at that time, at the END OF THE FINAL FOUR.

Starting in 2005, they divided it up into two awards, like the NBA does. The season MVP and the final four MVP, although Euroleague MVP award goes all the way through the playoffs, unlike NBA MVP.

The only players EVER named Euroleague MVP in HISTORY are the players named MVP at the end of the final four from 1988 to 2004, as a part of the all league team (FIBA's awards), and then the players named Euroleague all season MVP from 2005 to now (Euroleague commercial assets awards).

That is the 100% absolute FACT and TRUTH of the matter, and every person saying anything to the contrary of that is a lying sack of steaming dog shit.

Your father will be able to confirm what I am saying is true, if he really did follow Euroleague back in those times.

Euroleague
11-18-2015, 07:32 PM
I'm not arguing how they appoint it though or that it means as much as the current award. I've said this numerous times to EL and I've always said how that award was handed out over a small sample size too. All I'm arguing is that if another poster says "Blair won a euroleague MVP award" you cannot respond by saying they are liars and making it up. He can respond all he wants saying the old awards aren't the same as current ones but he can't say they are making things up and lying. That's the thing that was annoying me, EL attacking people are liars and hurling insults when all they are doing is posting info from official sources.

He never won "a Euroleague MVP award" you idiot.

He was named MVP of the Euroleague regular season (known to North American sports as the first group stage of a round robin tournament).

That means he officially was NOT "Euroleague MVP".

You keep claiming something which is not true and never happened, which the Euroleague site confirms, and Blair's own bio at the Euroleague site confirms.

Yet you keep claiming the opposite of reality, and claiming that the MVP of the FIRST GROUP STAGE is the "Euroleague MVP".

When every single person that has ever followed Euroleague knows that is absolutely ludicrous.

There was never any such award as that, and you just keep making up that there was.

What you are claiming, is that a NBA player of the month award is the SAME EXACT THING as the NBA MVP award.

And yet you keep claiming that you are correct. Blair won Euroleague's version of NBA player of the month you freaking tool.

And "MVP" refers to highest index rating. Not to an actual award voted on, or given by the league, not by anyone else for that matter.

In fact, Ioannis Bourousis would have I believe 3 "Euroleague MVP awards" right now, using what you are claiming is a "Euroleague MVP". Yet strangely, he has none.

because it does not exist.

They don't have a Euroleague MVP for index rating of first group stage of the season you moron. And they never did. They just had the awards like MVP of the week and month and call it "MVP", instead of player of the week or month, like the NBA does.

And it MEANS - it REFERS TO, having the highest Larry Bird NHL ice hockey plus/minus stat. Not to being "MVP" of an actual league.

The fact you keep arguing this is probably the most ludicrous trolling bit this site has ever seen.

outbreak
11-18-2015, 07:39 PM
Stop making shit up. I'm not claiming it's the same as the NBA MVP award and i've made that crystal clear for anyone who isn't an idiot like you. You keep claiming I'm saying things I've never said. I've never said anything about Nate huffman so stop bringing his ass up. I've never said Blair won the overall MVP award like they give out now so stop bringing that up. I've explained multiple times that the regular season mvp award is not the same as the current award but it was still an MVP award and if someone cites it you can't say they made it up.

He won the regular season MVP award which was one of multiple different MVP awards handed out while he played. There was no over all MVP award which I've said 100 times but you keep saying I am saying there is. It's the same as saying Curry is A nba all star not THE nba all star because there's more than one.

No one has said he won the current MVP award but the award he won was AN mvp award for the time he played.

Stop being a jack ass and arguing schematics when it's clearly been shown he won the regular season MVP award. 100% fact. No denying it. Proven with official links.

Last I'm posting on this because I'm sick of you arguing when you've been 100% proven wrong with sources.

Euroleague
11-18-2015, 07:49 PM
Stop making shit up. I'm not claiming it's the same as the NBA MVP award and i've made that crystal clear for anyone who isn't an idiot like you. You keep claiming I'm saying things I've never said. I've never said anything about Nate huffman so stop bringing his ass up. I've never said Blair won the overall MVP award like they give out now so stop bringing that up. I've explained multiple times that the regular season mvp award is not the same as the current award but it was still an MVP award and if someone cites it you can't say they made it up.

He won the regular season MVP award which was one of multiple different MVP awards handed out while he played. There was no over all MVP award which I've said 100 times but you keep saying I am saying there is. It's the same as saying Curry is A nba all star not THE nba all star because there's more than one.

No one has said he won the current MVP award but the award he won was AN mvp award for the time he played.

Stop being a jack ass and arguing schematics when it's clearly been shown he won the regular season MVP award. 100% fact. No denying it. Proven with official links.

Last I'm posting on this because I'm sick of you arguing when you've been 100% proven wrong with sources.

You are either a psychopathic pathological liar, or you are simply retarded, or most likely, you are both.

Height Freak
06-27-2016, 10:51 PM
The last 10 years, the euroleague has been tougher and taller than the nba.

NBA has grown in beta land.

LebronsHairline
06-28-2016, 12:27 AM
Man, no one gives a sh1t about the Euroleague when ya'll can't even keep the UK in the EU. Ya'll economies about to tank. Worry about them migrants.