PDA

View Full Version : They said let the young guys develop...it'll be good they said...

stalkerforlife
11-10-2015, 10:38 PM
:roll:

There is NOTHING to develop on this Lakers team. They are ALL role players. One day they could contribute to a winning team, but NONE of them are good enough to LEAD a winning team.

There is NOTHING to develop.

Kobe sending a VERY SERIOUS message by sitting tonight...you have nothing, Buss. And you are ruining my last few years.

Cocaine80s
11-10-2015, 10:40 PM
:applause: :applause: :applause:

OP is a real Laker fan unlike those other frauds here that try to convince us they actually have a future

stalkerforlife
11-10-2015, 10:41 PM

OP is a real Laker fan unlike those other frauds here that try to convince us they actually have a future

I'm a loyal fan. What can I say?

:banana:

outbreak
11-10-2015, 10:41 PM
takes time and luck. If lakers can land Labissiere or Simmons next season then they have Clarkson and Randle as solid second option guys and that pick as the star. If they lose that pick though then they aren't in good shape in the west going forward. Not every draft has multiple guys who look like stars in it like this years and next years.

Foster5k
11-10-2015, 10:43 PM
takes time and luck. If lakers can land Labissiere or Simmons next season then they have Clarkson and Randle as solid second option guys and that pick as the star.
So, you're completely giving up on D'Angelo Russell?

Not saying that I disagree, but lmao at the Lakers picking him over Okafor.

BlakFrankWhite
11-10-2015, 10:45 PM
They had a chance to draft a perennial 20/10 big man...instead they brought in 'ol cement feet :lol

Eat shit Lakers

DaSeba5
11-10-2015, 10:48 PM
The league has gotten smaller and everyone plays faster. Their style of play of run n' gun and no defense has no chance of winning in this league. You can't get fastbreaks when the other team is scoring. Basically they are playing a style that far better teams play. And those teams defend. It's a recipe for disaster.

90sgoat
11-10-2015, 10:51 PM
Easily impressionable youngsters getting impressed by chuckers like Clarkson or a bumbling tweener never to be LJ in Randle.

Lakers have one of the most unlikeable, least talented teams in the league. A damn travesty to have Kobe play with these millenial Kardashian dating losers.

outbreak
11-10-2015, 10:52 PM
So, you're completely giving up on D'Angelo Russell?

Not saying that I disagree, but lmao at the Lakers picking him over Okafor.

Nah he could be decent. To early to give up on anyone but my take so far is he's destined to be a competent starter but not much to get excited about whereas Clarkson and in particular Randle look like good all round players to have but none look like go to stars.

Magic 32
11-10-2015, 10:53 PM

Compared to you they have a present.

NBASTATMAN
11-10-2015, 11:02 PM

There is NOTHING to develop on this Lakers team. They are ALL role players. One day they could contribute to a winning team, but NONE of them are good enough to LEAD a winning team.

Kobe sending a VERY SERIOUS message by sitting tonight...you have nothing, Buss. And you are ruining my last few years.

KOBE WAS STRAIGHT UP SCURRRRRRRRRRED OF GETTING SCHOOLED BY WADE..... :rockon: :roll:

stalkerforlife
11-10-2015, 11:07 PM
Easily impressionable youngsters getting impressed by chuckers like Clarkson or a bumbling tweener never to be LJ in Randle.

Lakers have one of the most unlikeable, least talented teams in the league. A damn travesty to have Kobe play with these millenial Kardashian dating losers.

:applause:

ClipperRevival
11-11-2015, 02:47 AM
Do we have an elite superstar? No. So in that sense, it's a bit of a downer. And yeah, not having drafted Okafor or Porzingis does hurt.

But I am not giving up on our young guys. Randle, Clarkson, Black and Nance are keepers. They might not be stars but they can impact the game.

Besides, I think you are just a Kobe fan. Once he retires, you will root for whatever team you rooted for before so don't let the door hit you on the way out.

SpaceJam
11-11-2015, 02:51 AM
Do we have an elite superstar? No. So in that sense, it's a bit of a downer. And yeah, not having drafted Okafor or Porzingis does hurt.

But I am not giving up on our young guys. Randle, Clarkson, Black and Nance are keepers. They might not be stars but they can impact the game.

Besides, I think you are just a Kobe fan. Once he retires, you will root for whatever team you rooted for before so don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Randle and Clarkson look legit, Nance and Black I can't say cause I haven't been paying too much interest in them two

But I saw a few games of Black when he was at Houston, and I liked what I saw from him

In hingsight yeah Okafor and Porzingis should have been taken, but the Lakers will most likely continue sucking and hopefully they keep their pick and grab Simmons or Labisserie and they ball out

The league just feels better when the Lakers are contenders imo, Celtics also naturally

3peated
11-11-2015, 02:53 AM

kid, if you watched kobe play in his first year, you wouldn't think he would develop into the 2nd best player in nba history, and you would be wrong. so shut the fk up you lil btch boi

Eye Test
11-11-2015, 02:58 AM
Kobe sits and Lakers get BLOWN away by the heat.

*Kobe + Curry fam grows stronger

Mr Feeny
11-11-2015, 03:00 AM
Kobe sits and Lakers get BLOWN away by the heat.

*Kobe + Curry fam grows stronger

Curry is already better than Kobe ever was at his peak tbf. Why are you including Mr brickbe in the same conversation as the best shooter of all time?

Eye Test
11-11-2015, 03:02 AM
Curry is already better than Kobe ever was at his peak tbf. Why are you including Mr brickbe in the same conversation as the best shooter of all time?

Kobe and Curry fam wont turn on each each other. Great recognizes great. Your mind games are weak af. :pimp:

ClipperRevival
11-11-2015, 03:04 AM
Randle and Clarkson look legit, Nance and Black I can't say cause I haven't been paying too much interest in them two

But I saw a few games of Black when he was at Houston, and I liked what I saw from him

In hingsight yeah Okafor and Porzingis should have been taken, but the Lakers will most likely continue sucking and hopefully they keep their pick and grab Simmons or Labisserie and they ball out

The league just feels better when the Lakers are contenders imo, Celtics also naturally

Black is a keeper. Active, athletic, good/great rebounder, very good roller off the p&r, can finish lobs, rim protection at times. I think he is good enough to be the first big off the bench for a championship team. The guy impacts the game when he gets minutes and always has.

Nance is just a naturally athletic, long guy. Has a high motor. Already showing signs of being a good on the ball defender.

Don't get me wrong, both will never be stars but you always look for great role players that can help you win. I love Black and like what I've seen from Nance so far.

RidonKs
11-11-2015, 03:06 AM
brandon bass and lou williams put in work :confusedshrug:

warriorfan
11-11-2015, 03:06 AM

meltdown

Mr Feeny
11-11-2015, 03:09 AM
Kobe and Curry fam wont turn on each each other. Great recognizes great. Your mind games are weak af. :pimp:

I'm not sure what a Kobe fam is but Curry doesn't need sociopathic fanboys arguing his case. He's a better player than Kobe and his play makes his case for him. I'm not a Curry fan but I LOVE watching him play, as do 90% of basketball fans. I'm glad you've gotten to admire a player who can actually shoot the basketball. Must be such a juxtaposition :cheers:

warriorfan
11-11-2015, 03:11 AM
I'm not sure what a Kobe fam is but Curry doesn't need sociopathic fanboys arguing his case. He's a better player than Kobe and his play makes his case for him. I'm not a Curry fan but I LOVE watching him play, as do 90% of basketball fans. I'm glad you've gotten to admire a player who can actually shoot the basketball. Must be such a juxtaposition :cheers:

Kobe has mindraped this poster

Mr Feeny
11-11-2015, 03:12 AM

http://fat.gfycat.com/HarmfulTangibleLadybird.gif

el gringos
11-11-2015, 03:13 AM
They'll look like geniuses if they get a top 3 pick but obviously don't deserve it from trading it away.

Russell will "get better". Randle will too. But the posters here saying they aren't #1 options are right. But those 2, clarkson, Larry nance, with 1 first option type that they could get in the top 3 of this draft all on rookie contracts with the most capspace in the league is actually a really good plan.

No matter what you think about tanking if you're the lakers you are going to have a hard time with this season. I can't see how they're not going to be one of the worst 4-6 teams. The franchise will need a lot of luck

Eye Test
11-11-2015, 03:14 AM

Confirmed. Dude has permanently incorporated Kobe to his basic functions; Breath, eat, think about kobe.

Mr Feeny
11-11-2015, 03:17 AM
Confirmed. I have permanently incorporated Lebron and Curry to my basic functions; Breath, eat, think about Bron Bron and Currymania.

Fixed for you, herr

Eye Test
11-11-2015, 03:18 AM
kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe

:biggums: :biggums:

Mr Feeny
11-11-2015, 03:19 AM
Lebron lebron lebron lebron lebron lebron lebron lebron lebron lebron

:lebronamazed:

Eye Test
11-11-2015, 03:21 AM
:kobe:

kennethgriffin
11-11-2015, 03:24 AM

the real future is with the Minneapolis lakers and Andrew Niggins

Eye Test
11-11-2015, 03:24 AM
the real future is with the Minneapolis lakers and Andrew Niggins

Hes back :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

warriorfan
11-11-2015, 03:26 AM
that avatar :roll:

Eye Test
11-11-2015, 03:26 AM
:lol

I<3NBA
11-11-2015, 03:28 AM
so one game without Kobe is "letting them develop?"

Mr Feeny
11-11-2015, 03:29 AM

Eye Test
11-11-2015, 03:30 AM
:kobe:

Mr Feeny
11-11-2015, 03:31 AM
:lolIt's incredible to see Jabbar meltdown after multiple posters told him he's no longer funny as a troll. You seem to be taking that really seriously :lol
They African who made up PER took it on another level. I'm sorry but it's difficult to compete.
JT123 is one of the funniest men on this board and even KGriffen brings us laughter. Get back to what you used to be. Used to be hillarious. Not this pale imitation of a funny poster. This is just sad to watch.

warriorfan
11-11-2015, 03:33 AM
It's incredible to see Jabbar meltdown after multiple posters told him he's no longer funny as a troll. You seem to be taking that really seriously :lol
They African who made up PER took it on another level. I'm sorry but it's difficult to compete.
JT123 is one of the funniest men on this board and even KGriffen brings us laughter. Get back to what you used to be. Used to be hillarious. Not this pale imitation of a funny poster. This is just sad to watch.

what a meltdown :roll:

Mr Feeny
11-11-2015, 03:34 AM
what a meltdown :roll:

http://fat.gfycat.com/HarmfulTangibleLadybird.gif

Eye Test
11-11-2015, 03:35 AM
It's incredible to see Jabbar meltdown after multiple posters told him he's no longer funny as a troll. You seem to be taking that really seriously :lol

I know its an overused word around here, but damn... MELTDOWN! :lol :lol

Mr Feeny
11-11-2015, 03:39 AM
I know its an overused word around here, but damn... MELTDOWN! :lol :lol

Most certainly. You are. :biggums:

Eye Test
11-11-2015, 03:41 AM
Most certainly. You are. :biggums:

Now seriously, I was reading your whole post until "JT123 is one of the funniest men on this board", then I had to stop :lol

GIF REACTION
11-11-2015, 03:44 AM
eye test doesn't wash his hands after taking a shit

Eye Test
11-11-2015, 03:44 AM
eye test doesn't wash his hands after taking a shit

Smoke117
11-11-2015, 03:45 AM
The league has gotten smaller and everyone plays faster. Their style of play of run n' gun and no defense has no chance of winning in this league. You can't get fastbreaks when the other team is scoring. Basically they are playing a style that far better teams play. And those teams defend. It's a recipe for disaster.

This is pretty much the most PG and accurate way to describe the Lakers.

Mr Feeny
11-11-2015, 03:49 AM
Now seriously, I was reading your whole post until "JT123 is one of the funniest men on this board", then I had to stop :lol

You can't overreact just because a poster whom you've never met thinks that JT123 is funnier than you. If you don't agree, that's fine. How could you possibly care enough to let that bother you to the degree that you'd go on a spree derailing the thread and writing frivolous posts? You're a legend on here. Act like one.

JT123
11-11-2015, 04:00 AM
Rent free

Clifton
11-11-2015, 07:03 AM
I'm not even sure these guys would make good role players.

They're all irregular. Randle seems to have the most talent, but is short and erratic, and I don't have confidence in him to finish plays. Clarkson doesn't have enough talent to be the kind of player he is and make a genuine impact. Russell doesn't seem to make any impact at all.

This isn't like the Thunder in their first couple years. It's not like they're drafting a future all-star every year. Not all teams scout talent all that well. I think if you let these guys grow together for 5 years.... they'd still never make the playoffs.

gcvbcat
11-11-2015, 08:11 AM
Those ****ers will not develop if kobe sits out, Kobe has to develop them, be the floor general, let the other guys shoot. Kobe needs to be player/ coach/ mentor to these ****s.

stalkerforlife
11-11-2015, 12:47 PM

Kobe/Curry family way too smart for the Branvestites.

You won't be deflecting attention away from 2/7, Branvestites.

ralph_i_el
11-11-2015, 12:51 PM
You know what's funny? The two biggest Kobe stans on here don't have ONE job between them.

stalkerforlife
11-11-2015, 12:59 PM
You know what's funny? The two biggest Kobe stans on here don't have ONE job between them.

Why would we share a job?

FireDavidKahn
11-11-2015, 12:59 PM
They had a chance to draft a perennial 20/10 big man...instead they brought in 'ol cement feet :lol

Eat shit Lakers
I agree. KP would have been great on the Lakers. He is the only other 20/10 that was drafted

ralph_i_el
11-11-2015, 01:03 PM
Why would we share a job?

Reading comprehension fail.

Your lazy ass makes me want to vote Republican

f0und
11-11-2015, 01:07 PM
Reading comprehension fail.

Your lazy ass makes me want to vote Republican

kobe kids are a special bunch.

WayOfWade
11-11-2015, 01:09 PM