PDA

View Full Version : Rise of the Black Pharaohs

Lebron23
11-11-2015, 08:18 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVESd1XeNXs

Good Documentary.

nathanjizzle
11-11-2015, 08:43 AM
I got your back. dont let poido intimidate you with his whiteness.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
11-11-2015, 01:02 PM
Anybody read the comment section of the vid?

Bad mistake. :oldlol: Never seen so many identity-confused people in one thread.

BoogieWoogieMan
11-11-2015, 01:04 PM
Nice find. Thanks for this!

NumberSix
11-11-2015, 02:18 PM
Anybody read the comment section of the vid?

Bad mistake. :oldlol: Never seen so many identity-confused people in one thread.
Lol. What is with these blacks (who apparently think they're Egyptians) all saying shit like "the Egyptians weren't Europeans" or "Europeans stealing our history"?

Other than having a greek ruling class for a period of time, who ever claimed the Egyptians were Europeans? Who has ever claimed this? They all seem to be working overtime to fight this claim that they all seem to believe people are making somewhere in some unknown place.

catch24
11-11-2015, 03:42 PM
Lol. What is with these blacks (who apparently think they're Egyptians) all saying shit like "the Egyptians weren't Europeans" or "Europeans stealing our history"?

Other than having a greek ruling class for a period of time, who ever claimed the Egyptians were Europeans? Who has ever claimed this? They all seem to be working overtime to fight this claim that they all seem to believe people are making somewhere in some unknown place.

I just watched the video and read the comments. Those people are clinically insane.

TheImmortal
11-11-2015, 04:08 PM
Another piece of history whitewashed... not surprised.

knickballer
11-11-2015, 04:19 PM
I never understood why some black people are all about the Ancient Egypt was black theory. Do they realize that ancient Egypt had millions of slaves from Sub Sahara Africa? How do you think those pyramids were built? These are the people your trying to take credit for? ....

Cactus-Sack
11-11-2015, 09:05 PM
We Wuz Kingz An Qweenz An Shieet!!!