PDA

View Full Version : We finna pretend..Westbrook didn't break the Wall down?

BlakFrankWhite
11-11-2015, 09:06 AM
Last night's matchup between Westbrook and Wall was the most one sided schooling I've witnessed in an NBA game. I'm surprised there aren't more threads on this one..as it was Basketball schooling 101.

GOATbrook dominated from the start...making Wizards look like D-leaguers..OKC wouldve won this by 50+ had our starters played in the 4th (lol if they think Durant would join em)...ASSISTbrook got 11 dimes..even Ibaka was shooting open 3's thanks to the vision of the league's top assist man. WILTbrook also got 11 rebounds even having to beat his own teammates for the board :lol .

Wizards thought they had a chance after KD went off...but then came MVPbrook mode ...Thunder lead of 16 doubled to 32,..TRIPLE-DOUBLEbrook got his in only 24 mins :bowdown: . Wizards coach had to take Wall off..ALPHAbrook was dominating him...it was so bad I thought we'd see the debut of THICKbrook coz Wall deserved a c*ckslap for being a beta cuck.

And you Wizard clowns..think KD would join that sh*thole of a team? Like KD would leave one of the best PG's in the league to play with a beta who got his ass kicked all over the arena and was on the verge of crying until his coach took him off ? :roll

DonDraper
11-11-2015, 09:22 AM
:applause:

Most alpha player in the league

Im so nba'd out
11-11-2015, 09:29 AM
someone put westbrook's face on his body/titantron and lets make this thread legendary

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/3566542/chris-jericho-entrance-4-o.gif

keep-itreal
11-11-2015, 09:30 AM
Goatbrook gonna Goat

dunksby
11-11-2015, 09:30 AM
Wall looked scared and was bullied, Wizards had to resort to dirty fouls.

Court Vision
11-11-2015, 09:45 AM
https://38.media.tumblr.com/acff436037d4ee4100cd53501684c8e1/tumblr_n3zbyw1fcV1qzn0kbo1_400.gif

SugarHill
11-11-2015, 09:53 AM
a certain bruceblitz character thinks Wall > Westbrook

ralph_i_el
11-11-2015, 09:59 AM
One game:rolleyes:

dabigbaws
11-11-2015, 10:01 AM
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

SugarHill
11-11-2015, 10:11 AM
One game:rolleyes:
They've played 8 games against each other. Westbrook averaged 10 more points on better shooting in 5 less minutes while wall averaged one more assist. Thunder also won 7 of those games. Seems like a trend tbh

HenryGarfunkle
11-11-2015, 10:13 AM
They've played 8 games against each other. Westbrook averaged 10 more points on better shooting in 5 less minutes while wall averaged one more assist. Thunder also won 7 of those games. Seems like a trend tbh
it is a trend.

Westrook absolutely owns John Wall. Wall is used to having a speed and strength advantage against opposing PG's. that goes out the window against westbrook.

SwishSquared
11-11-2015, 10:31 AM
He outplayed Wall. He's been better than Wall for the entirety of John Wall's career.

Wizards also were missing 2 of their 5 best players.

Be glad you got the W and move on. Who expected Wall to outplay WB or for Washington to win given the circumstances?

imdaman99
11-11-2015, 10:38 AM
And you Wizard clowns..think KD would join that sh*thole of a team? Like KD would leave one of the best PG's in the league to play with a beta who got his ass kicked all over the arena and was on the verge of crying until his coach took him off ? :roll:
Man, be careful. Maybe KD wants a beta around so that he can be the fulltime alpha himself :eek:

Wade's Rings
11-11-2015, 10:50 AM
Last night's matchup between Westbrook and Wall was the most one sided schooling I've witnessed in an NBA game. I'm surprised there aren't more threads on this one..as it was Basketball schooling 101.

GOATbrook dominated from the start...making Wizards look like D-leaguers..OKC wouldve won this by 50+ had our starters played in the 4th (lol if they think Durant would join em)...ASSISTbrook got 11 dimes..even Ibaka was shooting open 3's thanks to the vision of the league's top assist man. WILTbrook also got 11 rebounds even having to beat his own teammates for the board :lol .

Wizards thought they had a chance after KD went off...but then came MVPbrook mode ...Thunder lead of 16 doubled to 32,..TRIPLE-DOUBLEbrook got his in only 24 mins :bowdown: . Wizards coach had to take Wall off..ALPHAbrook was dominating him...it was so bad I thought we'd see the debut of THICKbrook coz Wall deserved a c*ckslap for being a beta cuck.

And you Wizard clowns..think KD would join that sh*thole of a team? Like KD would leave one of the best PG's in the league to play with a beta who got his ass kicked all over the arena and was on the verge of crying until his coach took him off ? :roll

:roll:

ralph_i_el
11-11-2015, 10:55 AM

Switch their supporting casts and see who wins those games :rolleyes:

The Westbrook nut riding is out of control. I've been a fan of his since UCLA, but he has the biggest difference between statlines and actual impact of anyone in the league.

SugarHill
11-11-2015, 10:57 AM
Switch their supporting casts and see who wins those games :rolleyes:

The Westbrook nut riding is out of control. I've been a fan of his since UCLA, but he has the biggest difference between statlines and actual impact of anyone in the league.
Keep it simple

Do you think John Wall is a better player than Westbrook? I mean, Wall passes so much, gets his team involved, is a great defender and does all the things you want your PG to do, right? Why isn't he better than the statpadding chucker?

BlakFrankWhite
11-11-2015, 11:00 AM
:roll:

:cheers:

ralph_i_el
11-11-2015, 11:06 AM
Keep it simple

Do you think John Wall is a better player than Westbrook? I mean, Wall passes so much, gets his team involved, is a great defender and does all the things you want your PG to do, right? Why isn't he better than the statpadding chucker?

I'd say they are on the same tier.

Westbrook has an untouchable motor. He goes harder than anyone I have ever seen. The thing is, he's spent his entire career as the guy taking advantage of all the attention Durant draws. He doesn't play under control. He gets a lot of assists, but they're like LeBron's assists, mostly last resort passes. When you hold the ball so much, and look to score so much, you're going to rack up assists regardless.

We saw Westbrook playing on a wack team last season. They missed the playoffs.

If I have KD on my team, I'd rather have Wall as my second best player. It's tough for my to criticize Russ because I really am a big fan, but he takes DUMB shots sometimes.

Spurs5Rings2014
11-11-2015, 11:10 AM

This might be the GOAT Westbrook Family post on this forum.

:applause: :cheers: :bowdown: :banana: :pimp: :D

Legends66NBA7
11-11-2015, 11:17 AM
Considering Westbrook is better at Wall a majority of things, doesn't really make it surprising. It was very much expected.

I don't recall one time that Wall outperformed Westbrook in their head to head meeting, let alone as players. I remember Westbrook putting up a 30 point triple double on a rookie Wall too, off course that was expected too.

Now, supporting casts to matter too, but I don't Westbrook being the worse player. Look at last season, I don't think Westbrook had a better team and they had almost the exact same records but with Westbrook playing a lot better than Wall.

theaussieguy
11-11-2015, 11:24 AM
Keep it simple

exactly, russel has energy but his poor vertical and non existant post game make him look like a chicken with its head cut off (minus the wings cos we know this guy aint gettin up)

Legends66NBA7
11-11-2015, 11:24 AM
We saw Westbrook playing on a wack team last season. They missed the playoffs.

In a far tougher conference.

Wizards 46-36... 5th seed in the East

Thunder 45-37... 9th seed in the West; had an even with the Pelicans but they were better head to head so they got the 8th seed.

Westbrook missed more games too. If he plays a healthy season, it's a safe bet that the Thunder would have made the playoffs.

BlakFrankWhite
11-11-2015, 11:43 AM
This might be the GOAT Westbrook Family post on this forum.

:applause: :cheers: :bowdown: :banana: :pimp: :D

:pimp: