thefatmiral
11-11-2015, 05:28 PM
Big baby loser

imnew09
11-11-2015, 05:28 PM
Team bright future LOL fken joke ass franchise Queens

bdreason
11-11-2015, 05:33 PM
The only way Cousins will ever be contained is by a veteran Superstar. He doesn't have any respect for authority.

bigkingsfan
11-11-2015, 05:36 PM
He should protest and take 3's. Oh wait, he's already doing that.

Levity
11-11-2015, 05:38 PM
The only way Cousins will ever be contained is by a veteran Superstar. He doesn't have any respect for authority.

while i completely agree, cousins and karl have a pretty shitty history, complete with karl trying to get cousins traded from the kings behind his back. but maybe its time to cut ties with all the names involved and have Sacramento get yet another fresh start

GabeIsGone
11-11-2015, 05:41 PM
Yeah. And even then that old vet will have to be on his ass 24/7 to keep him on the straight and narrow.

Honestly, if anybody needed to be nicknamed "Big Baby", it should have been Cousins not that other scrub Davis.

Legends66NBA7
11-11-2015, 05:43 PM
Have they had their players meeting yet ?

Can't believe such a dysfunctional group was brought together.

bigkingsfan
11-11-2015, 05:45 PM
BTW this story has bullshit written all over it. However I could see it actually happening. :lol

WorldWarriors
11-11-2015, 05:47 PM
The only way Cousins will ever be contained is by a veteran Superstar. He doesn't have any respect for authority. LOL I believe this. Hakeem had to do it for their talented but volatile star Vernon Maxwell.

stalkerforlife
11-11-2015, 05:49 PM
He's an overrated coach killer.

He's destroyed every coach they've had.

Phuck him.

Trollsmasher
11-11-2015, 05:50 PM
alpha move

FKAri
11-11-2015, 05:52 PM
Hold a team meeting at the practice facility. Have everyone from the players to the trainers to the coaching staff to the management attend. Make sure Vivek, Cousins, and everyone are present. Make sure Vivek's daughter isn't there. Then carpet bomb the practice facility thoroughly.

WorldWarriors
11-11-2015, 05:54 PM
Hold a team meeting at the practice facility. Have everyone from the players to the trainers to the coaching staff to the management attend. Make sure Vivek, Cousins, and everyone are present. Make sure Vivek's daughter isn't there. Then carpet bomb the practice facility thoroughly.
LOL I saw this on twitter.

senelcoolidge
11-11-2015, 05:58 PM
This guy is going to get blackballed if this keeps happening. Talent will take you so far.

dunksby
11-11-2015, 06:01 PM
How was his relationship with Malone last season? I don't remember them having problems.

Levity
11-11-2015, 06:08 PM
How was his relationship with Malone last season? I don't remember them having problems.

it was quite good. in fact, they had a winning record together until cousins missed a month with his illness.

AnaheimLakers24
11-11-2015, 06:11 PM
Booger has a small dick obviosly

ProfessorMurder
11-11-2015, 06:14 PM
I don't get what Cousins wants...

Karl is even letting him shoot threes.

Terahite
11-11-2015, 06:25 PM
Honestly the Kings organization should just cut both of them and start anew. They've got a young Curry on their team. :banana:

DoctorP
11-11-2015, 06:27 PM
Is this the Chris Webber situation again?

DMAVS41
11-11-2015, 06:29 PM
Shocking...Cousins and George Karl don't get a long and have issues.

Who would have ever thought this was going to happen?????

To4
11-11-2015, 06:30 PM
Lol. Its the Kings fault TBH...

They were better with Malone. Have a winning record and have a good/great relationship with Cousins. His stats were better with him than the coach that replaced Malone.

Karl one of the most overrated coaches ever + Rondo who sucks, big ego and can't shoot.

Ai2death
11-11-2015, 06:32 PM
Lol. Its the Kings fault TBH...

They were better with Malone. Have a winning record and have a good/great relationship with Cousins. His stats were better with him than the coach that replaced Malone.

Karl one of the most overrated coaches ever + Rondo who sucks, big ego and can't shoot.

Came in here to say this, they f'd up big time getting rid of Malone, the Kings hid a skid when Cousins was out, They had a winning record when he has healthy for that period. They jumped the gun massively.

DaOldLion
11-11-2015, 06:34 PM
this guy will never learn

losers mentality combined with the maturity of a spoiled 8 year old

smoovegittar
11-11-2015, 06:37 PM
I blame Calipari.

SexSymbol
11-11-2015, 06:38 PM
Cousins should be out of the league soon. He's horrible

04mzwach
11-11-2015, 06:48 PM
The story seems fake. I mean look at all of the headlines on the webpage that the story is linked to...all shock value headlines.

WorldWarriors
11-11-2015, 06:50 PM
Karl wanted to give Boogie a 2game suspension but Diva said no.http://www.sacbee.com/sports/nba/sacramento-kings/kings-blog/article44279427.html

Bosnian Sajo
11-11-2015, 06:59 PM
Came in here to say this, they f'd up big time getting rid of Malone, the Kings hid a skid when Cousins was out, They had a winning record when he has healthy for that period. They jumped the gun massively.

It's not like they were even that bad, they were 11-13 when he got fired...2 games off of .500! He was doing a much better job than anyone has in Sacramento since the last time they were in the playoffs, when Artest put em on his back.

One of the dumbest smh moments of last season.

JohnFreeman
11-11-2015, 07:05 PM
Good work Boogie, never liked George Karl

BlazerRed
11-11-2015, 07:06 PM
Dude cannot be the star on a team. He needs to be a second option to someone who can control him.

WorldWarriors
11-11-2015, 08:16 PM
http://www.csnbayarea.com/kings/kings-dysfunction-approaching-breaking-point/

Cousins on Wednesday released a statement apologizing for his verbal outburst.

"It is no secret that we are all frustrated with losing -- me more than anyone," Cousins told Marc Spears of Yahoo Sports. "I let my frustrations get the best of me in the locker room after the San Antonio loss -- that is my bad. For the record, my frustration is not about any one person or player or coach. There is no one person to blame. All of us are accountable. My frustration is that we are 1-7 simple as that."

It was clear that something went horribly wrong when media entered the locker room late Monday evening. A quiet hung in the room, that couldn

bigkingsfan
11-11-2015, 08:34 PM
Keep calm.
http://s1.imgs.cc/img/6PXKVkG.jpg

AnaheimLakers24
11-11-2015, 08:36 PM
Queens suck shit

catch24
11-11-2015, 08:37 PM
I'll never understand what fans see in Cousins...

He's obviously talented and very skilled, but acting like a complete man-child negates that. Doubt he can just "change" his personality either.

Optimus Prime
11-11-2015, 08:48 PM
D'Bustaslow + Clarkson + Filler for Cousins

Win-win for both sides.

Kings get rid of a "bad teammate" and also get "the next GOAT PG" according to insane "Lakers" fans.

Lakers get a downright beast with Kobe still around to keep him in line.

Honestly this trade should have really happened over the summer, especially since the Kings fired the only coach Boogie could get along with and then Karl tries to trade Boogie to put the cherry on top of a lovely situation.

This dramatic meltdown happened faster than predicted for the Queens. Most bets were that this would happen in January, not after 8 games. :roll:

Keep it classy Queens.

:kobe:

QuebecBaller
11-11-2015, 09:02 PM
They should trade this big cry baby to the worst NBA franchise to punish him for his actions...

oh wait, he's already there

FireDavidKahn
11-11-2015, 09:04 PM
Cousins is such a ****ing cancer.:facepalm

Levity
11-11-2015, 09:08 PM
[QUOTE=WorldWarriors]

Vivek Ranadiv

BasedTom
11-11-2015, 09:09 PM
Keep calm.
http://s1.imgs.cc/img/6PXKVkG.jpg
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/sb3hn4.gif

JohnFreeman
11-11-2015, 09:13 PM
Love how Kobe is praised for his bullshit cancerous ways, but anybody else shows passion and they are cry babies

tontoz
11-11-2015, 09:13 PM
He's an overrated coach killer.

He's destroyed every coach they've had.

Phuck him.

I heard he Cousins got along very well with their last coach and was upset he got fired.

JohnFreeman
11-11-2015, 09:16 PM
I heard he Cousins got along very well with their laost coach and was upset he got fired.
Malone was great. Vivek is the worst owner in the NBA

Showtime2001
11-11-2015, 09:42 PM
Love how Kobe is praised for his bullshit cancerous ways, but anybody else shows passion and they are cry babies
Butt hurt Queens fan.

:lol

Derka
11-11-2015, 09:42 PM
Shitty owners who think of basketball clubs as cool trophies to own and don't know how to build an organization should be able to be fired.

AcquiringSteak
11-11-2015, 10:05 PM
Not sure if you guys follow soccer or not, but Cousins reminds me of Mario Balotelli. Great talent, but just can't look after his behaviour and has no respect for the coaches.

Bernkastel
11-11-2015, 10:08 PM
"Afterward, Cousins felt some remorse for his actions, asking a couple of teammates if he came down too hard on the coach. They calmly told him,

DukeDelonte13
11-11-2015, 10:14 PM
Trade cousins.

Hibbert + Randle plus a future pick works for Cousins. That wouldn't be a bad return for Sac.

BlakFrankWhite
11-11-2015, 10:47 PM
Kanter + Singler for Cousins

Jameerthefear
11-11-2015, 10:49 PM
Trade cousins.

Hibbert + Randle plus a future pick works for Cousins. That wouldn't be a bad return for Sac.
is this a troll post?

Foster5k
11-11-2015, 10:49 PM
Trade cousins.

:biggums:

SwishSquared
11-11-2015, 11:12 PM
is this a troll post?It's not sufficient value for him but I would be giving Vlade ridiculous offers right now. The more dysfunctional this team seems, the less a rival GM will offer.

I think they have to try to trade him to the Celtics unless whomever next draft literally has the #1 pick to include in a package for him.

Boston Receives:
-Cousins
-Rudy Gay

Sacramento Receives:
-David Lee
-Crowder
-RJ Hunter
-Jerebko
-Mavs first rounder
-2016 & 2018 Nets pick first rounders

That's way too much for him, but if I'm SAC and I want to clear house, that's the initial trade I propose to Boston. I'm eye-balling the $ but I think it's doable on the trade machine. Boston wouldn't take do the deal but that's literally the best offer I can brainstorm. Celtics aren't including Smart or Thomas in any deal. This at least gives the Kings a really good shot at having 2 top-5 picks. Landing two guys at the top of this draft would really help jumpstart a rebuild.

Even if Celtics accept (they'd be crazy to imo), a Smart-Bradley-Gay-Amir-Cousins lineup is still good in the East.

CelticBaller
11-11-2015, 11:12 PM
cousins to the celts please

Jailblazers7
11-11-2015, 11:18 PM
Kings ****ed up when they fired Malone. I don't blame Boogie at all really. This isn't the first time Karl couldn't get along with his star player.

bobopenguin
11-12-2015, 12:33 AM
i doubt think he likes to have a white coach.

Mike Armstrong
11-12-2015, 12:45 AM
GIF REACTION jinxed the Kings.

sfballa13
11-12-2015, 01:08 AM
It's not sufficient value for him but I would be giving Vlade ridiculous offers right now. The more dysfunctional this team seems, the less a rival GM will offer.

I think they have to try to trade him to the Celtics unless whomever next draft literally has the #1 pick to include in a package for him.

Boston Receives:
-Cousins
-Rudy Gay

Sacramento Receives:
-David Lee
-Crowder
-RJ Hunter
-Jerebko
-Mavs first rounder
-2016 & 2018 Nets pick first rounders

That's way too much for him, but if I'm SAC and I want to clear house, that's the initial trade I propose to Boston. I'm eye-balling the $ but I think it's doable on the trade machine. Boston wouldn't take do the deal but that's literally the best offer I can brainstorm. Celtics aren't including Smart or Thomas in any deal. This at least gives the Kings a really good shot at having 2 top-5 picks. Landing two guys at the top of this draft would really help jumpstart a rebuild.

Even if Celtics accept (they'd be crazy to imo), a Smart-Bradley-Gay-Amir-Cousins lineup is still good in the East.

This has to be one of the dumbest posts i have read in a long time

Cousins is a top 5 C in the entire NBA and signed to a cheap contract until 2018 and you are saying that Boston WONT make a trade of utter and pure trash for one of the best centers in the NBA??? :biggums:

:roll: :lol :oldlol:

Watch some basketball before you make a trade that even an NBA2K game would deny

Lee, Hunter, Jerebko, Crowder = TRASH, garbage

Mavs first round pick (potential lottery pick)
Nets 2016 and 2018, could be lottery picks but who knows who Brooklyn can sign this offseason when JJ expires

Almost any team could top that offer in an instant and the Celtics probably wont accept it? Absolutely unbelievable

T_L_P
11-12-2015, 01:23 AM
They need to clean house.

Cousins isn't a leader, Karl is just trying to pad as many wins as possible without trying to build for the future, and Vlade apparently asked the players if the coach should be fired. I have no idea how the last one even got that job.

GIF REACTION
11-12-2015, 01:26 AM
They need to clean house.

Cousins isn't a leader, Karl is just trying to pad as many wins as possible without trying to build for the future, and Vlade apparently asked the players if the coach should be fired. I have no idea how the last one even got that job.

you mad

SwishSquared
11-12-2015, 01:32 AM
This has to be one of the dumbest posts i have read in a long time

Cousins is a top 5 C in the entire NBA and signed to a cheap contract until 2018 and you are saying that Boston WONT make a trade of utter and pure trash for one of the best centers in the NBA??? :biggums:

:roll: :lol :oldlol:

Watch some basketball before you make a trade that even an NBA2K game would deny

Lee, Hunter, Jerebko, Crowder = TRASH, garbage

Mavs first round pick (potential lottery pick)
Nets 2016 and 2018, could be lottery picks but who knows who Brooklyn can sign this offseason when JJ expires

Almost any team could top that offer in an instant and the Celtics probably wont accept it? Absolutely unbelievableName who would top it and what the offer realistically would be. I don't have a problem with you disagreeing, but back it up.

Celtics literally have the most attractive pick cache in the league. They won't bid against themselves. They're not Cleveland. Philly (who has 2nd best pick cache in the league) doesn't want Cousins. Phoenix has next best trade assets, arguably. Who do you want from them? Morris, TJ Warren, and a first? That gives you an average starting PF, potentially an average starting wing, and a late lotto pick. They can do Bledsoe + Warren + rights to draft/stash guy + first. Is that much better? They maybe do Bledsoe + Warren + Booker. What would you realistically accept?

Lakers would give up Russell +Hibbert for Cousins, that's for sure. Would you take that? I don't see them offering Russell + Clarkson + Russell now. Maybe 2/3 of those guys. If you're bullish on those guys, I can justify taking that package.

Portland would give you like Leonard (3rd big ideally), a pick (late lotto), and CJ McCollum. They're not giving up Lillard.

The Knicks could give you Galloway/Grant + Porzingis. I'd be fine with that, but I honestly think they're holding onto Porzingis for now. He has no attitude problems and is contributing from the jump. Second best rookie right now (and likely going forward).

You're getting the best pick in the entire NBA in the proposed BOS trade. You're getting a potential mid/late lotto pick from Dallas. You're getting 2 (likely) bench players in Hunter & Crowder. Lee + Jerebko are expiring contracts to clear the books (hence moving Rudy). That team would have 1 year of Collison and Koufos/Belli/Crowder for the duration of their contracts (assumption) and then rest of the roster would be rookie scale deals. It's as clean of a cap sheet as you can get basically without a Philly-type teardown. Also, I didn't say they wouldn't do my trade, but that they could get away with giving away less. Specifically only one Nets pick (I probably forgot to make that clear).

Love (on an expiring) got back a #1 overall pick, a bust, and a future first (likely mid-to-late teens but was traded away before it conveyed). This scenario gives you a likely top 5 pick, a likely late lotto pick, and a future unprotected pick. David Lee also helps them tank and ensure that the embarrassing pick swap with Philly won't be as egregious this lotto. If Kings pick is outside top 10, it goes to Chicago.

T_L_P
11-12-2015, 01:34 AM

you mad

Team's 5-2, 2nd seed out West.

Your 50 win Kings might not even break 20.

you mad?

bdreason
11-12-2015, 03:28 AM
[QUOTE=Bernkastel]"Afterward, Cousins felt some remorse for his actions, asking a couple of teammates if he came down too hard on the coach. They calmly told him,

SwishSquared
11-12-2015, 10:02 AM
Reminds me of Artest after the brawl in Detroit. Apparently he was chilling with S-Jax in the locker room after the fight, and he looked over the S-Jax and asked, "you think we're gonna get in trouble for this?". :oldlol:S-Jax tells that story so well :oldlol:

Kujo
11-12-2015, 12:31 PM
Cousins' needs to grow up. You just can't do that.

Total team dysfunction. They should have never fired Malone.