PDA

View Full Version : Dwight is still a beast

HeyIt'sMe
11-11-2015, 11:17 PM
Guy gets forgotten so quickly on here, but he's still a really good player. Maybe if James Harden would stop shooting 37% from the floor, the Rockets wouldn't lose games to the 0-7 Nets. Guy is so overrated.

Gileraracer
11-12-2015, 04:51 AM
His last 2 games where quite impressive, didn't expect him to still play like that. What is the reason for his DNPs? Back?

ShaqTwizzle
11-12-2015, 05:03 AM
http://i.imgur.com/YM6NbfE.gif

Paul George 24
11-12-2015, 10:04 AM
Guy gets forgotten so quickly on here, but he's still a really good player. Maybe if James Harden would stop shooting 37% from the floor, the Rockets wouldn't lose games to the 0-7 Nets. Guy is so overrated.
howard has no skills

Haymaker
11-12-2015, 10:09 AM

"I do mean it this time" <--- is that what Dwight said?

warriorfan
11-12-2015, 10:12 AM

MayweatherBe :applause:

Smoke117
11-13-2015, 02:34 AM
howard has no skills

You're an idiot and a troll so this isn't really addressed at you...but a lot of people have this thinking. Apparently Dwight was all athleticism (top 10 all time for sure, yeah) and that's whats got him by...yet, why hasn't Deandre Jordan ever done what Dwight has done? He has the clippers on campaign for him for DPOY while the Clippers are sitting in the middle as far as defense...lol. Dwight takes a lot of shit because he wasn't the next Hakeem, drob, Ewing, Shaq, etc...he's better than Mutombo and right there with Zo who was arguably a top 3 player in the league in 99 and 2000 before he went down with his kidney ailment.

I'll always just stick up for Dwight because of how absolutely snubbed he was in 2011. Derrick Rose got MVP because he was the leading scorer on a team that won 60+ games...the BEST DEFENSIVE TEAM in which Rose didn't even matter top 5 in that regard.

Prime_Shaq
11-13-2015, 03:54 AM
I loved me some Dwight Howard, just feel as if he never lived up to his full potential.

STATUTORY
11-13-2015, 10:57 AM
You're an idiot and a troll so this isn't really addressed at you...but a lot of people have this thinking. Apparently Dwight was all athleticism (top 10 all time for sure, yeah) and that's whats got him by...yet, why hasn't Deandre Jordan ever done what Dwight has done? He has the clippers on campaign for him for DPOY while the Clippers are sitting in the middle as far as defense...lol. Dwight takes a lot of shit because he wasn't the next Hakeem, drob, Ewing, Shaq, etc...he's better than Mutombo and right there with Zo who was arguably a top 3 player in the league in 99 and 2000 before he went down with his kidney ailment.

I'll always just stick up for Dwight because of how absolutely snubbed he was in 2011. Derrick Rose got MVP because he was the leading scorer on a team that won 60+ games...the BEST DEFENSIVE TEAM in which Rose didn't even matter top 5 in that regard.

Deandre jordan never played for stan van gundy

ShaqTwizzle
11-13-2015, 11:32 AM
Deandre jordan never played for stan van gundy

Kobe fan agenda post detected.
Jordan isn't half the player Prime Dwight was not even on defense.

Jordan is just a freak athlete with great size. He has little skill or BBIQ on either end.

JellyBean
11-13-2015, 11:40 AM

Is this the same Dwight that puts up 20/20 on weaker teams and then disappears against stronger competition? I would be a beast too if I was a varsity player playing against middle school players.

plowking
11-13-2015, 11:43 AM

What was impressive about this is Dwight hit both his free throws where as Kobe didn't.

I never got why people said he isn't mentally tough. Dude always seems to pull through when his team needs him. Funny how people talk shit about him, even other players, yet he'd snap 99% of the league in half.

JohnnySic
11-13-2015, 11:58 AM
He's having a nice bounce back year so far.