PDA

View Full Version : could chicago beat Warriors?

eeeeeebro
11-12-2015, 07:10 AM
Look we beat Cleveland and OKC with ease we are 38.1% from 3 point range this year and Warriors are 39.0% from 3 this season SO all them HIGHLIGHTS OF CURRY well some how we make 3 pointers at the same clip as them.

anyways warriors are unbeaten do you think they would just blast through the bulls this season or meet their match for once?

nathanjizzle
11-12-2015, 08:07 AM
perhaps you forgot the bulls lead by rose and no butler beat the warriors last year to end their winning streak.

Prime_Shaq
11-12-2015, 08:11 AM
In a game or in the Finals?

bigkingsfan
11-12-2015, 08:22 AM
How about beating Lebron in the playoffs first.

Real Men Wear Green
11-12-2015, 08:25 AM
MJ's Bulls lost a game to Damon Stoudamire's Raptors. Anything can happen in one NBA game. A series? No chance.

TaLvsCuaL
11-12-2015, 08:46 AM
A single game? Yes. A series? nope

nathanjizzle
11-12-2015, 08:59 AM
MJ's Bulls lost a game to Damon Stoudamire's Raptors. Anything can happen in one NBA game. A series? No chance.

i disagree, the bulls are the best matchup for the warriors. rose being able to lock down curry is a huge difference maker.

Mike Armstrong
11-12-2015, 09:01 AM
lol no.

Mike Armstrong
11-12-2015, 09:01 AM
i disagree, the bulls are the best matchup for the warriors. rose being able to lock down curry is a huge difference maker.
:coleman:

nathanjizzle
11-12-2015, 09:11 AM
:coleman:

last time they played, curry went 6-20 when being defended by rose. 2-2 when not.

DukeDelonte13
11-12-2015, 09:18 AM

I think with Thibs there is something to be said about a series going the distance between those two teams. If you can slow down GSW pace and limit transition scoring opportunities rather than try to play at their speed you can have a lot more success against them.

Obviously you gotta give it to GSW, but i think a Thibs led Bulls squad would do better than most people think against them.

nathanjizzle
11-12-2015, 09:25 AM
I think with Thibs there is something to be said about a series going the distance between those two teams. If you can slow down GSW pace and limit transition scoring opportunities rather than try to play at their speed you can have a lot more success against them.

Obviously you gotta give it to GSW, but i think a Thibs led Bulls squad would do better than most people think against them.

but what if the bulls still have their defensive tenacity from thibs, and a better thriving offense from hoiberg? similar to the warriors situation last year with mark jackson and steve kerr. its a great matchup if you ask me. The bulls have just as many offensive weapons as the warriors do, except the warriors are much better gel'd at this point. but rose still has a chance to outplay curry and thats really the biggest factor.

eeeeeebro
11-12-2015, 09:38 AM
How about beating Lebron in the playoffs first.

we was going to be 3 - 0 in play-offs vs cleaveland last year but gasol (our highest scorer) got injured.