PDA

View Full Version : Kobe after tearing his Achilles is held to the same standard.

Eye Test
11-12-2015, 02:37 PM
As other players of his age. Their aging is compared daily on this forum. Is he that good? Is that a required handicap so we can compare them?

Godbe, player of the decade :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

JT123
11-12-2015, 02:39 PM
meltdown

Eye Test
11-12-2015, 02:40 PM
meltdown

"If you can't create a Kobe thread, be the first one to reply"

- JT123

JT123
11-12-2015, 02:46 PM

- JT123
Oh I can create a Kobe thread. :lol
You Kobe stans have been getting your shit pushed in so badly lately that I was trying to go easy on you. :D

Eye Test
11-12-2015, 02:50 PM
Oh I can create a Kobe thread. :lol
You Kobe stans have been getting your shit pushed in so badly lately that I was trying to go easy on you. :D

I'm NOT a kobe stan dude. I just appreciate eye-pleasing, winning basketball. Magic, Jordan, Kobe, Curry, etc..

riseagainst
11-12-2015, 02:51 PM

- JT123

:lol
:roll:

JT123
11-12-2015, 02:56 PM
I'm NOT a kobe stan dude. I just appreciate eye-pleasing, winning basketball. Magic, Jordan, Kobe, Curry, etc..
I see what you did there :lol

Eye Test
11-12-2015, 03:23 PM

naming your fav player got your attention :applause:

riseagainst
11-12-2015, 03:24 PM

of course you did, you are his biggest fan!!

:lol

Doranku
11-12-2015, 03:26 PM

- JT123
:roll: :roll: :roll:

HOoopCityJones
11-12-2015, 03:27 PM

- JT123

:roll: Holy shit

outbreak
11-12-2015, 04:49 PM
**** off with this standards shit. If he doesn't want to be compared to a star level player then why did he take that kind of contract? If he's a ***** who can't take the expectations then he should have bitched out and taken a veterans minimum so he could look good compared to other vet mins.

ShawkFactory
11-12-2015, 04:57 PM
As other players of his age. Their aging is compared daily on this forum. Is he that good? Is that a required handicap so we can compare them?

Godbe, player of the decade :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
That was 5 years ago

sportjames23
11-12-2015, 04:57 PM

- JT123

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Chokefree
11-12-2015, 05:20 PM

- JT123
LMAO you served this fakkit, dude, please stop posting here JT123, dubeta, and all your alts, I dont get you, is your life that worthless or something? Dont you have any friends?? Because on here, all your here for is us to laugh at....

SexSymbol
11-12-2015, 05:22 PM

- JT123
**** :lol :lol :lol :lol

JT123
**** off with this standards shit. If he doesn't want to be compared to a star level player then why did he take that kind of contract? If he's a ***** who can't take the expectations then he should have bitched out and taken a veterans minimum so he could look good compared to other vet mins.
Even compared to those guys Kobe looks like shit. I'm pretty sure none of them are shooting 32% or holding back the development of younger/better players.

RoseCity07
Had he played well they would have said, "look at what he's doing even after the tear." You can't have it one way and not the other.

warriorfan
11-12-2015, 06:56 PM

- JT123

RIP JT

SwayDizzle
11-12-2015, 07:31 PM
Damn, JT bodied. Its almost unfair to school LBJ stans these days. Their lack of wit just makes this too easy for the army.

DMAVS41
11-12-2015, 07:54 PM
What standard? He's broken down and has either been injured or playing horribly for 3 years now.

He's held to the same standard any player is...

What makes Kobe's situation so bad is that he's making 25 million a year...so over those 3 years he's arguably been one of the least valuable players in the league.

And the wearing down (which makes sense given his mileage) has been happening for a long time now. He broke down in the 11 playoffs (at least according to his fans)...missed the 13 playoffs and has been hurt ever since.

To just shrug that off as nothing is silly...

warriorfan
11-12-2015, 08:05 PM
What standard? He's broken down and has either been injured or playing horribly for 3 years now.

What makes Kobe's situation so bad is that he's making 25 million a year...so over those 3 years he's arguably been one of the least valuable players in the league.

And the wearing down (which makes sense given his mileage) has been happening for a long time now. He broke down in the 11 playoffs (at least according to his fans)...missed the 13 playoffs and has been hurt ever since.

News Flash. Players get injured more often in their late 30's, especially if they have played 15+ seasons averaging close to 40 minutes per game...

JT123
11-12-2015, 08:05 PM

Nothing arguable about it. From a pure production standpoint he has absolutely been one of the least valuable players in the league, while at the same time being the league's highest paid player.
These "unfair standards" that Kobe and his stans are crying about are the same standards they wanted going into the season. They are the ones who called ESPN idiots for ranking him 93rd. They are the ones who said he was top 20 at worst. :lol Now that he and they realize he is the league's worst rotation player they wanna whine about unfair standards for a 37 year old. :cry: :cry:

JT123
11-12-2015, 08:07 PM
News Flash. Players get injured more often in their late 30's, especially if they have played 15+ seasons averaging close to 40 minutes per game...
meltdown

DMAVS41
11-12-2015, 08:28 PM

News flash...did you read my post?

It has this in it;

And the wearing down (which makes sense given his mileage) has been happening for a long time now.

Please read the damn post you are responding to.

warriorfan
11-12-2015, 08:46 PM
meltdown

:roll: