PDA

View Full Version : Cleveland Cavaliers bukkakes Western conference ~official checklist~

Gus Hemmingway
11-12-2015, 04:07 PM
Golden State
San Antonio
Oklahoma City SPIT
L.A. Clippers
Minnesota
Utah SWALLOWED
Denver
Houston
Dallas
Portland SKEET SKEET
Phoenix
Memphis SWALLOWED
Sacramento
New Orleans loss by 6
L.A. Lakers

Such a tough conference, why are they winning? :confusedshrug:

AnaheimLakers24
11-12-2015, 04:11 PM
Bloodbath

Gus Hemmingway
11-12-2015, 04:13 PM
Bubblebath

Doranku
11-12-2015, 04:14 PM
Wow, they beat a team that has the worst point differential in the league outside of winless Philly and a team that didn't make the playoffs last year?!!?!?!?

So impressive!

Gus Hemmingway
11-12-2015, 04:15 PM
Wow, they beat a team that has the worst point differential in the league outside of winless Philly and a team that didn't make the playoffs last year?!!?!?!?

So impressive!

M
E
L
T
D
O
W
N

:lol

Lebronxrings
11-12-2015, 04:26 PM
will bump in future. :cheers:

Gus Hemmingway
11-12-2015, 04:27 PM
will bump in future. :cheers:

despite missing two starters :cheers:

JebronLames
11-12-2015, 04:28 PM
Bloodbath
Meltdown :roll:

warriorfan
11-12-2015, 04:41 PM
agreed with OP the cavs do swallow

ctown4eva
11-12-2015, 05:24 PM

So impressive!

Dating back to last year, the Cavs have shit on the Western Conference. Including its contenders.

This is absolute fact so, shut up. You're ignorant.

SyRyanYang
11-12-2015, 05:31 PM
Strong swallow game.

aj1987
11-12-2015, 05:32 PM
Inb4 the Cavs get bukkake'd by the rest of the teams and go on a losing streak.

DMAVS41
11-12-2015, 05:33 PM
I know the East has crazy stans somehow, but I hope you all realize that all normal fans want is just a balanced league...

If the East and West are even this year...I'll be thrilled

You guys make it sound like there are "western conference" fans that would rather have the West win every game.

No, not at least for me...I just want it balanced and fair

Fallen Angel
11-12-2015, 05:38 PM
despite missing two starters :cheers:
The best player in the world and the second best PF in the league should be enough to win big if you surround then with good role players.

Nothing special.

ISHGoat
11-12-2015, 05:43 PM
The best player in the world and the second best PF in the league should be enough to win big if you surround then with good role players.

Nothing special.

PFs I would take over KLove:

AD
Ibaka
Aldridge
Millsap
Horford
Draymond

knicksman
11-12-2015, 06:25 PM
Dating back to last year, the Cavs have shit on the Western Conference. Including its contenders.

last time i check, they were 2/6 against the west despite teaming up with superstars:confusedshrug:

JT123
11-12-2015, 06:35 PM
Dating back to the trades last season the Cavs have shit on pretty much every Western team they have faced. That includes all of the top teams. Cavs shit on the Warriors in the only matchup in which both teams were healthy last season, and nearly beat them in the Finals despite missing 3 starters.
West teams better prey the Cavs are decimated come playoff time again, cause that's honestly the only chance they have of winning the Larry O'brien

Hey Yo
11-12-2015, 06:37 PM
last time i check, they were 2/6 against the west despite teaming up with superstars:confusedshrug:
Better check again, Jethro cause the Cavs haven't made 6 Finals appearances.

You might want to check into getting your GED

JT123
11-12-2015, 06:47 PM

Are special ed kids allowed to get their GED?

Akrazotile
11-12-2015, 07:01 PM
Bubblebath

:lol :lol :lol

New western conference nickname.

JebronLames
11-12-2015, 07:04 PM
another meltdown:lol

knicksman
11-12-2015, 07:10 PM
another meltdown:lol

clearly you dont understand what that word means:oldlol:

knicksman
11-12-2015, 07:11 PM

oh ok. 0/2. happy now?:roll:

Gus Hemmingway
11-12-2015, 07:12 PM

:lol :lol :lol

Doranku
11-12-2015, 07:14 PM

Golden State: 3-5 (2-4 in the finals)
Rockets: 0-2
Clippers: 2-0
Spurs 1-1

Total: 6-8

Shit on!!!

Though admittedly, that is still better than LeBron's winning percentage in the finals. So kudos for that. :cheers:

DoctorP
11-12-2015, 07:16 PM
ok , perv. go get laid.

Lebronxrings
11-12-2015, 08:08 PM
the western cawk suckers out in full force trying to troll and derail the thread. No surprise the majority of them are kobe stans trying to bring down lebron. Get over it pathetic stans. :oldlol:

JT123
11-12-2015, 08:16 PM
Golden State: Cavs won only game in which both teams were healthy, and it wasn't even close
Rockets: Bron didn't play in first meeting, Irving didn't play in second game
Clippers: 2-0 Dominated em!
Spurs: Cavs won only meeting that took place after the trades

When healthy Cavs SHIT ON the West
fixed

warriorfan
11-12-2015, 08:17 PM
op makes a thread braging about how his team is so good at swallowing

:facepalm

RedBlackAttack
11-12-2015, 08:17 PM
Golden State: 3-5 (2-4 in the finals)
Rockets: 0-2
Clippers: 2-0
Spurs 1-1

Total: 6-8

Shit on!!!

Though admittedly, that is still better than LeBron's winning percentage in the finals. So kudos for that. :cheers:

The Cavs really were having great success against the Western Conference post-big trade. Cleveland was 19-20 last year before LeBron came back from his hiatus to join newly acquired Mozgov and JR Smith. Shumpert didn't even play his first game until about 10 days later.

From that point forward, the Cavs were 15-1 against the West and the only loss came in overtime to Houston in a game that Kyrie Irving sat out. Meanwhile in that span they beat the Clippers twice, Spurs, Thunder (healthy), Warriors, Grizzlies, Blazers, etc.

And they've started off this season 2-0 against the West.

Yes, it is true that -- minus Kevin Love and Kyrie Irving and with Delly logging 35 minutes a night -- they lost 4-2 to a completely healthy Warriors team. But I'm pretty sure most people didn't think it was going to go six games when Kyrie went down in Game 1.

The Western Conference has a lot of good teams, but even a semi-healthy Cavs team would (and has) dominated it. That's just a fact.

Spurs m8
11-12-2015, 08:32 PM
Weak ass lebron doesn't even face another west team for another 11 games...where he faces the pelicans.

no wonder this chump can't leave the east.

least respected 'superstar' in the nba ever hahahha

JT123
11-12-2015, 08:36 PM
Weak ass lebron doesn't even face another west team for another 11 games...where he faces the pelicans.

Still melting down over 2013 I see :oldlol:
Kawhi will forever be Lebron's bitch, deal with it :pimp:

FKAri
11-12-2015, 08:36 PM

this guy is real mad. Felt the need to post twice within 5 mins :lol

Spurs m8
11-12-2015, 08:43 PM
Still melting down over 2013 I see :oldlol:
Kawhi will forever be Lebron's bitch, deal with it :pimp:

If it wasn't for Ray...2013 wouldn't have even happened.
Remember when lebron attempted the 3 just before ray?
and missed?
yeah...loser.

I got revenge the follow year and dismantled that heat team in embarrassing fashion...any feelings from 13 were forgotten from then on.
not only did kawhi shut down Lbj again but he also won FMVP. nice work lebron.

Just like calling out stupid kids who legit think this guy is anywhere near goat.
hes not even the best in the league now lmao hahahahha

keep enjoying your boring, career loser 'superstar'

JT123
11-12-2015, 08:49 PM
If it wasn't for Ray...2013 wouldn't have even happened.
Remember when lebron attempted the 3 just before ray?
and missed?
yeah...loser.

I got revenge the follow year and dismantled that heat team in embarrassing fashion...any feelings from 13 were forgotten from then on.
not only did kawhi shut down Lbj again but he also won FMVP. nice work lebron.

Just like calling out stupid kids who legit think this guy is anywhere near goat.
hes not even the best in the league now lmao hahahahha
:biggums: What do you mean "I"? :roll:
Despite your username you aren't actually Kawhi Leonard retard. And judging from your emotional girly posts in this thread you clearly still have very strong feelings over 2013. Stay cryin while Bron stays winning :yaohappy:

Spurs m8
11-12-2015, 10:16 PM
2/6 Career loser isn't winning.

I mean...its cute he thrives in the weak conference, he still won't earn proper respect because he's a ring chasing, colluding fgt and he still can't do it

KirbyPls
11-12-2015, 10:24 PM
2/6 Career loser isn't winning.

I mean...its cute he thrives in the weak conference, he still won't earn proper respect because he's a ring chasing, colluding fgt and he still can't do it

My, my, my, someone is furious at Daddy Phat Thicks for handing the Spurs its only Finals loss. Get mad son, stay mad. :mad: :lol

JT123
11-12-2015, 11:04 PM
My, my, my, someone is furious at Daddy Phat Thicks for handing the Spurs its only Finals loss. Get mad son, stay mad. :mad: :lol
:roll:

Prime_Shaq
11-12-2015, 11:40 PM
Cavs are a good team, what else is new?

Spurs m8
11-12-2015, 11:51 PM

As I said...I got over it after 14.
you stans are just hopeless cnts.

I don't need to be mad...lebrons losing ways take care of everything for me and as I said...we literally dismantled that heat team and sent colluder back home for more collusion.

Same as when we beat okc in 14....got over my hate and now I love kd and Westy.

difference between kd and Westy to Lebron is they actually have morals and ethics and don't have fan boys constantly sucking them off even though kd > Lbj.

Oh...and they're actually entertaining players.

Cheers

Eye Test
11-12-2015, 11:57 PM
My, my, my, someone is furious at Ray Allen for handing the Spurs its only Finals loss. Get mad son, stay mad. :mad: :lol

fixed :lol

Gus Hemmingway
12-22-2015, 07:58 PM
gee jolly wiz, if Lebron played in the Wild West he'd never see the playoffs :lol

:kobe:

Lebronxrings
12-22-2015, 08:08 PM
western conference idiot fans avoiding this thread like the plague :lol

RedBlackAttack
12-22-2015, 08:19 PM
I know the East has crazy stans somehow, but I hope you all realize that all normal fans want is just a balanced league...

If the East and West are even this year...I'll be thrilled

You guys make it sound like there are "western conference" fans that would rather have the West win every game.

No, not at least for me...I just want it balanced and fair
You also have to keep in mind that fans of contenders in the East have spent the last several years hearing -- ad nauseum -- how far inferior they are and how awesome the Western Conference is.

I don't think it is all that surprising that some of those same fans are eager to point out the obvious when things begin to turn.

If the season were to end today, the East would have two teams out of the playoffs with .500+ records, while in the West, the Jazz would be the 8th seed while being two games under .500.

These are the kinds of occurrences that had people ready to re-align the whole playoff format in previous years when the roles were reversed.

J/S

Alamо
12-22-2015, 08:22 PM
Didn't read the thread. I might take a look at it when the Cavaliers don't have a 0% playoff victory percentage against the west.

Rocketswin2013
12-22-2015, 08:34 PM
gee jolly wiz, if Lebron played in the Wild West he'd never see the playoffs :lol

:kobe:
:oldlol:

warriorfan
12-22-2015, 09:16 PM
op is such a nerd the original title of this thread before he edited it was "cleveland cavaliers swallows western conference" and then he posted about how the cavs swallow all the time :lol

ArbitraryWater
12-22-2015, 09:42 PM
Bubblebath

:roll: