PDA

View Full Version : You people are witnessing one of the greatest teams in NBA History, enjoy it guys.

1987_Lakers
11-12-2015, 11:51 PM
- 67-15 last season that ended in a title
- 10-0 this season
- Curry is playing like a top 5 PG of all time at the moment
- Amazing supporting cast in K. Thompson/Green/Iggy/Barnes/Bogut etc
- Amazing offense with great ball movement and shooting
- Elite defense that is crazy versatile

Enjoy it guys.:cheers:

RRR3
11-12-2015, 11:52 PM
Maybe we could enjoy if DrayFraudwasn't the least likable player of all time. And the chucking gerbil didn't celebrate like he won the lottery after every basket.

HenryGarfunkle
11-12-2015, 11:53 PM
Yet lost 2 games to a crippled cavs team?

lol, not buying it. They're gonna choke in the playoffs against better superstar talent.

either the thunder or cavs. and the spurs likely beat them too.

Eye Test
11-12-2015, 11:54 PM
We ARE actually WITNESS this time. Colluding with a guy that can only dunk in transition didnt do it for me, sorry Lebron. OUT goes Kobe, IN comes Curry! :bowdown: :bowdown:

FreezingTsmoove
Top PG of all time*

And its not even close

knicksman
Maybe we could enjoy if DrayFraudwasn't the least likable player of all time. And the chucking gerbil didn't celebrate like he won the lottery after every basket.

nah youre just insecure coz bran got surpassed despite being at his peak.:lol

Eye Test
11-12-2015, 11:55 PM

mindraped :lol

DoctorP
11-12-2015, 11:55 PM
what do you mean YOU PEOPLE???

aj1987
11-12-2015, 11:57 PM
I still can't believe that Curry is shooting this well. He's making contested 30 footers like it's nothing. Definitely the GOAT shooter. The 2nd best shooter is a couple of tiers below him. :bowdown:

Props to the rest of the team as well. Terrific defense. Best in the league.

As unlikable as Green and Curry are (just their on court antics and not them as players are people off the court), you MUST give them respect for their play.

Curry might well end up being a 2x MVP, 2x Champ, and 0x FMVP after this season.

JK about the 0xFMVP part

outbreak
11-13-2015, 12:02 AM
salty as ****

inclinerator
11-13-2015, 12:02 AM
I still can't believe that Curry is shooting this well. He's making contested 30 footers like it's nothing. Definitely the GOAT shooter. The 2nd best shooter is a couple of tiers below him. :bowdown:

As unlikable as Green and Curry are (just their on court antics and not them as players are people off the court), you MUST give them respect for their play.

Curry might well end up being a 2x MVP, 2x Champ, and 0x FMVP after this season.

JK about the 0xFMVP part
:oldlol:

1987_Lakers
11-13-2015, 12:03 AM
Yet lost 2 games to a crippled cavs team?

lol, not buying it. They're gonna choke in the playoffs against better superstar talent.

either the thunder or cavs. and the spurs likely beat them too.

They were inexperienced at that stage and were going up against a top 5-7 player of all time (LeBron) who was playing out of his mind, they adjusted and won 3 straight games pretty convincingly, remember....Detroit Bad Boys struggled vs MJ and the Bulls who were a one man show and many consider those Pistons teams to be top 10 ever.

You can't deny how dominant Golden State has looked in the last year or so.

JimmyMcAdocious
11-13-2015, 12:09 AM
Seriously one of the best roster building jobs ever. They can play big, small, versatile, best defense in the NBA, arguably the best offense, everyone has their roles, everyone knows their roles, built around their star to perfection, and practically everyone is just entering their peak or did so in the last two seasons.

Some 2K abusing cpu trade logic shit.

HenryGarfunkle
11-13-2015, 12:10 AM
They were inexperienced at that stage and were going up against a top 5-7 player of all time (LeBron) who was playing out of his mind, they adjusted and won 3 straight games pretty convincingly, remember....Detroit Bad Boys struggled vs MJ and the Bulls who were a one man show and many consider those Pistons teams to be top 10 ever.

all-time great regular season team

i see them losing to 3 teams in the playoffs, so obviously i don't view them as the 80's celtics or lakers, 90's bulls, or early 2000's lakers.

if they dominate in the playoffs then we can talk about them being an all-time great team, you're over here crowning them in November

they're not gonna win the championship this year bro. they're not capable of beating multiple superstars

a healthy cavs team takes them to the ****ing woodshed

LoneyROY7
11-13-2015, 12:11 AM
The Monta Ellis for Bogut trade set everything in motion.

alanLA92
11-13-2015, 12:11 AM
Luke Walton GOAT coach. Success follows him wherever he goes. :bowdown:

Eye Test
11-13-2015, 12:12 AM

MELTDOWN.:roll:

zizozain
11-13-2015, 12:13 AM
great team

love Green and Curry

https://fa707ec5abab9620c91c-e087a9513984a31bae18dd7ef8b1f502.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.c om/4942395_warriors-rumors-several-teams-to-pursue_bf7603df_m.jpg

FKAri
11-13-2015, 12:14 AM
what do you mean YOU PEOPLE???

I reported OP

HenryGarfunkle
11-13-2015, 12:16 AM
MELTDOWN.:roll:
if the cavs or thunder stay healthy, they'll beat the warriors. its pretty simple.

the warriors are very beatable when curry isn't shooting lights out, and when you have guys like westbrook and durant playing 48 minutes a game in a 7 game series, it's a really tough out. they'll have the two best players on the court at every moment during the series.

same goes for lebron and love/irving. superstars win baby.

GoatBoy
11-13-2015, 12:17 AM
if the cavs or thunder stay healthy, they'll beat the warriors. its pretty simple.

the warriors are very beatable when curry isn't shooting lights out, and when you have guys like westbrook and durant playing 48 minutes a game in a 7 game series, it's a really tough out. they'll have the two best players on the court at every moment during the series.

Thunder vs. Cavs in the finals, who you got then?

Funktion
11-13-2015, 12:19 AM
Mr Hill

Eye Test

Dude......

Lebron has a "slim" (:lol ) chance, but OKC with dumbrook (which i do like) has literally 0% chance. None. NADA.

HenryGarfunkle
Thunder vs. Cavs in the finals, who you got then?
Now that's a good question

Early prediction: Thunder in 7

SaltyMeatballs
Lol it's only enjoyable if you're a Warriors fan or a die-hard Curry fanboy. As a Rockets fan, I appreciate the team for what they've accomplished but at the same time im like **** this shit, we're never gonna get past them in the playoffs :oldlol:

DoctorP
11-13-2015, 12:21 AM
I reported OP

:cheers:

Foster5k
Still can't touch Jordan's Bulls or 2000s Lakers. However, I love watching this Warriors team.

No matter how many 3s Curry make, Jordan is going to make one more crazy circus shot to counter it and nobody is going to stop him.

Also, no matter how many 3s Curry make Kobe and Shaq are going to counter with even more of an offensive assault and nobody is going to stop these two.

1987_Lakers

i see them losing to 3 teams in the playoffs, so obviously i don't view them as the 80's celtics or lakers, 90's bulls, or early 2000's lakers.

if they dominate in the playoffs then we can talk about them being an all-time great team, you're over here crowning them in November

they're not gonna win the championship this year bro. they're not capable of beating multiple superstars

Are you really going to sit here and act like the Warriors are just another good team?

No team has come close to playing as good as Golden State in the last year or so, you are going off straight speculation, I'm going by facts. They won 67 games last season which btw is tied for 6 most wins all-time in a single year, they had the biggest margin of victory since the '97 Bulls and they are off to a 10-0 start this year so you know it isn't a fluke. Give this team some respect.

Wade's Rings
11-13-2015, 12:23 AM

Game 4 became a blowout in the 4th quarter, Game 5 was blown open in the last couple minutes, and Game 6 was the only Game they really won convincingly.

Funktion
11-13-2015, 12:23 AM
It's one of those things people are going to look back in 15-20 years and remember. Same with just about every All Time Great squad. But right now peeps being salty.

HenryGarfunkle
11-13-2015, 12:24 AM
Dude.

Lebron have a "slim" (:lol ) chance, but OKC with dumbrook (which i do like) has literally 0% chance. None. NADA.
dumbrook's relentless aggression will bother the **** out of curry though

we're seeing the warriors now with absolutely no pressure. the electrifying atmosphere of the playoffs is when the dogs come out, westbrook lives for that shit

thunder are deeper this year too and actually have an offensive threat in the post.

they have the scoring ability, and the grit and toughness to beat the warriors. saying they have no chance is laughable

curry isn't the all around player westbrook and durant are, so when he inevitably has bad games in the playoffs the warriors are gonna be vulnerable

thunder in 6

1987_Lakers
11-13-2015, 12:24 AM
Game 4 became a blowout in the 4th quarter, Game 5 was blown open in the last couple minutes, and Game 6 was the only Game they really won convincingly.

It was still a blowout, that's why you play 48 minutes.

HenryGarfunkle
11-13-2015, 12:28 AM
Are you really going to sit here and act like the Warriors are just another good team?

No team has come close to playing as good as Golden State in the last year or so, you are going off straight speculation, I'm going by facts. They won 67 games last season which btw is tied for 6 most wins all-time in a single year, they had the biggest margin of victory since the '97 Bulls and they are off to a 10-0 start this year so you know it isn't a fluke. Give this team some respect.
not at all, they're one of the best regular season teams of all time

but there are multiple superstars on other teams who i see beating them. and i never count out pop and the new-look spurs.

they're not the only great team this year. cavs are gonna be absolutely dominant when irving returns to form, and the thunder are lurking in the shadows trying to stay healthy for the playoffs. if they do stay healthy, watch the fck out!

outbreak
11-13-2015, 12:29 AM
Was it true the Monta was sleeping with the owners wife with his knowledge and blessing?

Heavincent
11-13-2015, 12:29 AM
And the chucking gerbil didn't celebrate like he won the lottery after every basket.

I still have no idea how Curry is a chucker. He's literally one of the most efficient guards ever.

1987_Lakers
11-13-2015, 12:30 AM
not at all, they're one of the best regular season teams of all time

but there are multiple superstars on other teams who i see beating them. and i never count out pop and the new-look spurs.

they're not the only great team this year. cavs are gonna be absolutely dominant when irving returns to form, and the thunder are lurking in the shadows trying to stay healthy for the playoffs. if they do stay healthy, watch the fck out!

I'm not saying Golden State will repeat as champions, but you can't deny that Golden State so far is the best team in the league by a good margin, OKC has some work to do, their defense is pretty bad and the supporting cast at the moment doesn't really look all that great.

JT123
11-13-2015, 12:32 AM
Can they at least win a ring against non decimated competition before we crown them? :rolleyes:

outbreak
11-13-2015, 12:33 AM
I still have no idea how Curry is a chucker. He's literally one of the most efficient guards ever.
That level of salt can do strange things to a man's mind.

outbreak
11-13-2015, 12:33 AM
I'm not saying Golden State will repeat as champions, but you can't deny that Golden State so far is the best team in the league by a good margin, OKC has some work to do, their defense is pretty bad and the supporting cast at the moment doesn't really look all that great.
The problem with teams built around shooting is that in the past they usually hit a slump.

Funktion
11-13-2015, 12:36 AM
Was it true the Monta was sleeping with the owners wife with his knowledge and blessing?

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=256242

DMV2
Yeah, not once did I thought the Cavs would have a chance in any of those 3 final games. Trailing teams can to go on spurts, but if they can't change any of the momentum then it really wasn't as close as suggested. GSW was in full control of Game 4 through Game 6.

1987_Lakers
The problem with teams built around shooting is that in the past they usually hit a slump.

Not if you have Curry. They won 67 games last season, where was their slump?

JT123
11-13-2015, 12:37 AM

And the Cavs weren't? :biggums:
Most of them had never even played in a playoff game before last season, let alone an nba finals game. Weak excuse for being pushed to 6 games by a far inferior team. :sleeping

Wade's Rings
11-13-2015, 12:38 AM

I guess.

BasedTom
11-13-2015, 12:38 AM
Let's not kid ourselves. The Spurs, Shaq and Pau's Lakers and the Big 3 Heat would all booty blast these warriors.

and this is just the last 10 years, imagine jordan's bulls, the 80s lakers and celtics

Spurs m8
11-13-2015, 12:39 AM
They were inexperienced at that stage and were going up against a top 5-7 player of all time (LeBron) who was playing out of his mind

Its amazing how people twist shit to suit their narrative.

LBJ playing out of his mind what?
He was horrible hahahaah

HenryGarfunkle
I'm not denying it, but they haven't played a healthy cavs or thunder team yet. they're beating up on mostly mediocre teams, which is what great teams do.

I think the thunder supporting cast is better than they've ever been, and have all the pieces to beat the warriors. someone like dion waiters with his versatility on d will be a big weapon. morrow's sharp-shooting, kanter in the post, a reliable backup PG, and the god kyle singler. just kidding

they have just enough to beat them, because westbrook and durant will be logging huge minutes, the depth the warriors have on the thunder wont be as big of an advantage.

SugarHill
Let's not kid ourselves. The Spurs, Shaq and Pau's Lakers and the Big 3 Heat would all booty blast these warriors.

and this is just the last 10 years, imagine jordan's bulls, the 80s lakers and celtics
big 3 Heat are nothing tbh

pau's lakers would get destroyed

outbreak
11-13-2015, 12:41 AM
Not if you have Curry. They won 67 games last season, where was their slump?
Yeah that's why I said in the past, I keep waiting for the Curry slump but it never comes :roll:

Foster5k
:biggums:

BasedTom

pau's lakers would get destroyed
0/10 troll

1987_Lakers
11-13-2015, 12:43 AM

He was horrible hahahaah

Is that why LeBron almost won FMVP despite his team losing?:facepalm

1987_Lakers
11-13-2015, 12:48 AM

The 2009 & 2010 Lakers with Fisher as the starting PG, Bynum playing injured and a pretty bad bench? Are you sure about that?

The Big 3 Heat who would routinely get raped on the boards, Bosh being inconsistent and having no Center?

My point is that Golden State as a team is much more complete and versatile than those teams, they are dominant on both ends of the court, can't say the same about the Kobe/Gasol Lakers and Miami.

SouBeachTalents
11-13-2015, 12:50 AM
Is that why LeBron almost won FMVP despite his team losing?:facepalm

Lol, ignore that fakkit. Dude just makes nothing but negative comments

90sgoat
11-13-2015, 12:56 AM
Depends on which rules.

If 90s rules then Curry becomes human because he will be hand checked from half court. He would still score a lot, but nowhere near this easy.

The 96 Bulls team also rapes this Warriors team on offense with essentially 3 big guards that can post up. Even Ron Harper would feast on Curry. Klay Thompson guarding MJ?

I must admit Curry is a special player from 3. I am not impressed with his drives or mid range though.

As the current rules now, Curry is probably close to the ultimate player.

I still am not entertained by this brand of 3 points only basketball, but no doubt they have a great deep team. As others have pointed out, it only works because of Curry though.

I think the Spurs beat them though. Too much size on offense and defense. They're also going to slow down the pace, make Curry run around screens guarding Parker. Tim Duncan in the paint will allow for guarding Curry closer and giving up the penetration. That seems to be his only flaw, not elite at mid range jumpers or floaters.

knicksman
11-13-2015, 01:16 AM
dumbrook's relentless aggression will bother the **** out of curry though

we're seeing the warriors now with absolutely no pressure. the electrifying atmosphere of the playoffs is when the dogs come out, westbrook lives for that shit

thunder are deeper this year too and actually have an offensive threat in the post.

they have the scoring ability, and the grit and toughness to beat the warriors. saying they have no chance is laughable

curry isn't the all around player westbrook and durant are, so when he inevitably has bad games in the playoffs the warriors are gonna be vulnerable

thunder in 6

LOL in the end its all about which team has the player that can make tough shots at the toughest moment(clutch) and neither durant nor westbrook could do that. Durant cant still create his own shot when it matters while dumbrook can but not efficient enough to be reliable. Thats why curry won coz hes the combination of both. Creating his own shot while having the efficiency of durant. Its the same reason why bran needs a superteam coz he knows he is shit come clutch time. But he has no wade and irving and love arent proven yet. So in the end, this is still GSW.

Smoke117
11-13-2015, 01:18 AM
Warrior fans...the old Laker fans. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

knicksman
11-13-2015, 01:19 AM
Can they at least win a ring against non decimated competition before we crown them? :rolleyes:

Nah winning with colluding is much worse than that

ballinhun8
11-13-2015, 01:26 AM
Why is that Garfunkel guy so obsessed with the thunder and cavs??

He is doubting a Championship winning team for two teams that have a combined three NBA Finals wins. Games. Not championships.

And saying when they play the cavs or tbunder that those two will have the best two players? Last I checked Curry was MVP.

guy
11-13-2015, 01:35 AM
Wouldn't really call the supporting cast that great. Not that they're bad, just nothing special relative to the rest of the league. They just have amazing chemistry and are led by an all-time great.

warriorfan
11-13-2015, 01:38 AM

He is doubting a Championship winning team for two teams that have a combined three NBA Finals wins. Games. Not championships.

And saying when they play the cavs or tbunder that those two will have the best two players? Last I checked Curry was MVP.

:roll:

HenryGarfunkle
11-13-2015, 01:41 AM

I'm obsessed because i think they'll beat the warriors in a series?

i'm doubting a championship team who won the title against said team who were without two of their best three players. context, fool.

the one weakness the warriors have will get exposed over and over and over again when they face the thunder. they cant check westbrook or durant. they're gonna go to the line a combined 30 times a game and average 80 points between the two, it's gonna be brutal.

and last i checked lebron got 4 votes on the losing team because he was far and away the best player on the court. that was only 5 months ago.... if you think curry is better than lebron you don't know anything about basketball.

Hey Yo
11-13-2015, 01:41 AM

Miami's 27gm win streak started on Feb. 3rd, 2013.

1987_Lakers
11-13-2015, 01:43 AM
Wouldn't really call the supporting cast that great. Not that they're bad, just nothing special relative to the rest of the league. They just have amazing chemistry and are led by an all-time great.

Completely agree, it's a good cast that is pretty deep with amazing chemistry. Draymond Green is the heartbeat of this team, the things he does on the court is one of the reasons why they are so dominant and it goes unnoticed sometimes.

This team kind of reminds me of the Bad Boy Pistons in a way, both teams get their offense from the guards, both are great on defense, both have very good benches, Draymond Green is Dennis Rodman, the only difference is Detroit didn't have the explosive offense Golden State has.

oarabbus
11-13-2015, 03:08 AM
I'm obsessed because i think they'll beat the warriors in a series?

i'm doubting a championship team who won the title against said team who were without two of their best three players. context, fool.

the one weakness the warriors have will get exposed over and over and over again when they face the thunder. they cant check westbrook or durant. they're gonna go to the line a combined 30 times a game and average 80 points between the two, it's gonna be brutal.

and last i checked lebron got 4 votes on the losing team because he was far and away the best player on the court. that was only 5 months ago.... if you think curry is better than lebron you don't know anything about basketball.

Not a problem, Curry and Klay will average 80 between them as well. And I'll take the rest of our team over the rest of OKC.

Megabox!
11-13-2015, 03:37 AM
This exact same thread is over at RealGM. So I'm guessing a lot of you guys post over there too? Or is this just a blatant copy of that post? Or vice versa?

LAZERUSS
11-13-2015, 05:35 AM
Truly an impressive run.

I said that last year's Warrior's team was one of the all-time greatest, but they may be even better this year.

As a side-note...Golden St. is not only 10-0, but they have a +17.1 ppg differential.

Still, in their 33 game winning streak, the '72 Lakers just annihilated their opposition, posting a +15.6 ppg margin in those 33 straight games.

Anaximandro1
11-13-2015, 06:25 AM
Golden St. is not only 10-0, but they have a +17.1 ppg differential.

Amazing :eek:

Gileraracer
11-13-2015, 06:36 AM
Warrior fans...the old Laker fans. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
It's just like Cleveland fans, they used to be Heat fans 2 years ago :lol

JohnFreeman
11-13-2015, 06:42 AM
I haven't watched one Warriors game

ain't even mad doe

sundizz
11-13-2015, 06:57 AM
I haven't watched one Warriors game

ain't even mad doe

But you've watched Kings games lol? You stay losing.

sportjames23
11-13-2015, 07:07 AM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

JohnFreeman
11-13-2015, 07:56 AM
I am not a bandwagoner.

warrior fans founded 2014

ShawkFactory
11-13-2015, 12:03 PM

He was horrible hahahaah
They should put this shit in textbooks when they teach irony to kids.

Doranku
11-13-2015, 12:31 PM
The only thing all-time great about this Warriors team is Curry.

Gus Hemmingway
11-13-2015, 12:41 PM
Cavs will blow these midget chucking gerbils away, can't WAIT

kshutts1
11-13-2015, 12:42 PM
I respect and appreciate what the Warriors, and Curry, are doing; it truly is a joy to watch.

But I can't shake the feeling that this Warriors team benefits more from the differences of their particular era than almost any team ever. That's not exactly a bad thing; they're playing within the given confines of the game incredibly well. But I can't shake the feeling that this is an "era-specific" team.

1987_Lakers
11-13-2015, 12:47 PM
I respect and appreciate what the Warriors, and Curry, are doing; it truly is a joy to watch.

But I can't shake the feeling that this Warriors team benefits more from the differences of their particular era than almost any team ever. That's not exactly a bad thing; they're playing within the given confines of the game incredibly well. But I can't shake the feeling that this is an "era-specific" team.

Couldn't you say the same thing about the 80's Lakers? They were in an era where everyone ran.

kshutts1
11-13-2015, 12:56 PM
Couldn't you say the same thing about the 80's Lakers? They were in an era where everyone ran.
I said "almost any team ever". To cover my bases because of teams like that.

Thing about the Lakers though, is they could generate points if they couldn't run. I'm not so sure this Warriors team could consistently generate points if there were no threes.

guy
11-13-2015, 02:42 PM
Completely agree, it's a good cast that is pretty deep with amazing chemistry. Draymond Green is the heartbeat of this team, the things he does on the court is one of the reasons why they are so dominant and it goes unnoticed sometimes.

This team kind of reminds me of the Bad Boy Pistons in a way, both teams get their offense from the guards, both are great on defense, both have very good benches, Draymond Green is Dennis Rodman, the only difference is Detroit didn't have the explosive offense Golden State has.

Just felt the need to point it out cause inevitably, if it hasn't already happened, you will have idiots say things like if Harden, Westbrook, CP3, or whoever were in Curry's place, they'd be just as successful, just like they do with every all-time great. Part of the reason this team has such great chemistry is cause of the way Curry plays and cause they are even more confident due to the success they've already attained, which they probably never would've gotten with any of those guys.

West-Side
11-13-2015, 02:49 PM
Such a fun team to watch and Curry is a killer.
Kobe is passing the torch to him and he'll become my new favorite player to watch.

DMAVS41
11-13-2015, 03:02 PM
And just a few months ago people were telling me I was trolling when I said the Warriors were better than the ****ing 10 Celtics.

Just shows you how "prisoner of the moment" everyone is here.

First it's Curry sucks because of the finals...now he's better than basically any player ever because of his start to the season

LOL

Showtime80'
11-13-2015, 03:58 PM
Ironic that a guy with the name 1987 Lakers knows very little about that team saying they are era specific because "everyone ran"

The 80's Lakers won 5 titles against three great all time teams playing completely different styles in the process, break neck fast break speed against the early 80's Sixers, mid tempo combination half court/fast break against the mid 80's Celtics and grind it out mainly half court with opportunistic fast breaks against the late 80's Pistons, this last one was with Kareem running on fumes!

And this was with the old TRUE BASKETBALL RULES that didn't overprotect star players so they HAD to worry about hand checking and getting smashed if they went down the lane.

The Warriors are a nice little team for this rule altered perimeter oriented soft NBA. They'd be out of their element against teams like the 80's Celtics, Lakers, Pistons or Sixers who were physical and could play ANY style you through at them due to the STACKED rosters they had.

juju151111
11-13-2015, 04:34 PM
Ironic that a guy with the name 1987 Lakers knows very little about that team saying they are era specific because "everyone ran"

The 80's Lakers won 5 titles against three great all time teams playing completely different styles in the process, break neck fast break speed against the early 80's Sixers, mid tempo combination half court/fast break against the mid 80's Celtics and grind it out mainly half court with opportunistic fast breaks against the late 80's Pistons, this last one was with Kareem running on fumes!

And this was with the old TRUE BASKETBALL RULES that didn't overprotect star players so they HAD to worry about hand checking and getting smashed if they went down the lane.

The Warriors are a nice little team for this rule altered perimeter oriented soft NBA. They'd be out of their element against teams like the 80's Celtics, Lakers, Pistons or Sixers who were physical and could play ANY style you through at them due to the STACKED rosters they had.
The Warriors played at slower pace in the playoffs last year and still won. No rules will stop a superstar like Curry.

Showtime80'
11-13-2015, 05:12 PM
They win in a league were there are NO DOMINANT centers or inside forces and the rules are catered to the advantage of perimeter players for the last 20+ years.

Showtime80'
11-13-2015, 05:16 PM
Take a look at the MVP list of the 1980's, honestly would Derek Rose, Steve Nash or even Curry sniff that award in that decade? HELL NO!

riseagainst
11-13-2015, 05:18 PM
Curry would destroy the 80s.

Straight_Ballin
11-13-2015, 05:21 PM

JK about the 0xFMVP part

The best part of it all is that Lebron is pretty much forgotten, and the face of the NBA has shifted to Curry.

2/6 run not bad, but it's much more exciting to see what the future holds for a guy that is 1/1 and will finish the season with a 32ppg ave on high efficiency.

RRR3
11-13-2015, 05:23 PM
Such a fun team to watch and Curry is a killer.
Kobe is passing the torch to him and he'll become my new favorite player to watch.
Kobe is averaging around 16.5 PPG on 32% shooting. What on earth makes you think he has the right to hold the so-called "torch"? He can barely hold on to the ball these days :roll:

ballinhun8
11-13-2015, 06:05 PM
Gus Hemmingway

Henry Garfunkel

GH
HG

Hmmmmmm

Gifted Mind
11-13-2015, 06:07 PM
Top 5 PG is really cutting Curry short right now. He has looked like a Top 3 PG All-Time. 4th at worst.

RRR3
11-13-2015, 06:09 PM
I hate Curry, but he is playing like god right now. He won't sustain this for the whole year, teams need to game plan better for him.

1987_Lakers
11-20-2015, 03:06 AM
I think this team might have the greatest small ball lineup in history.

Curry
K. Thompson
Iggy
Barnes
D. Green

Look what that lineup did to the Clippers in that 4th quarter to close the game.

1987_Lakers
12-02-2015, 10:33 PM
20-0:eek: