PDA

View Full Version : Doc Rivers is a turrible coach. Turrible.

MMKM
11-13-2015, 01:01 AM
How does this guy still have a job? How long can you ride one championship that was won for you by 3 hall of famers and a rising star PG?

This guy has NO control of the clippers. He babies his son, his kid is flinging seat cushions into the stands, Griffin has gone from being a raging bull as a rookie to a whiny little b!tch, Chris Paul is a joke of a leader. Every guy on this team except maybe pierce and Crawford has an attitude problem.

Doc Rivers has got to go

I<3NBA
11-13-2015, 07:29 AM
his one ring was won for him by Thibs and the Celtics big 3. before that, he had a lousy record. he's been riding that one ring ever since.

StephHamann
11-13-2015, 07:35 AM
Clippers would have fired him after last season if he was white.

raprap
11-13-2015, 10:30 AM
True.

Terahite
11-13-2015, 11:02 AM
The Clips would be DEADLY with a high IQ HC. Sadly it'll probably be another 20 years before that organization has a white coach.

theaussieguy
11-13-2015, 11:09 AM
The Clips would be DEADLY with a high IQ HC. Sadly it'll probably be another 20 years before that organization has a white coach.

lmao so true

Mass Debator
11-13-2015, 11:22 AM
:lebronamazed: :yaohappy:

senelcoolidge
11-13-2015, 02:17 PM
Yet another coach with stubborn rotations. No flexibility or hindsight. He continues to play the same flawed line ups/ players. Crawford should not be playing this much. Wes Johnson should see more minutes at the 3. His son has no business in the league..sure he can defend a little, but he's still terrible.

ClipperRevival
11-13-2015, 04:58 PM
I don't think he's a terrible coach. But even as a Clipper fan, I must admit the guy is a whiner. The guy complains about almost everything. At first, I thought it was just circumstances but over the last 1+ year of watching Clip games, it's just who he is. And that has rubbed off on the rest of the team.

JimmyMcAdocious
11-13-2015, 05:04 PM
You watch Doc react to the refs and it's no wonder his son is a douche bag.