PDA

View Full Version : Muslims ona a killing spree again(Germany France playing right now) + gunshots

StephHamann
11-13-2015, 05:43 PM
Religion of peace in full peace mode again :applause:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34814203

senelcoolidge
11-13-2015, 05:46 PM
I just heard. What the F is wrong with Europeans? Stop this! Throw out those filthy degenerate people causing so much problems there. Throw out those backstabbing politicians already.

StephHamann
11-13-2015, 05:48 PM
I just heard. What the F is wrong with Europeans?

60 years of left wing indoctrination

FrenchDude
11-13-2015, 05:55 PM
We're under attack.

HitandRun Reggie
11-13-2015, 06:28 PM
So the obvious solution is to import more Muslims. :facepalm

If there was a Mohammed looking down on us, he'd be laughing at the European's stupidity and self destructive behavior. :facepalm

No wonder these terrorists are so emboldened, the Europeanstudy are doing half the work for them, they just have to work on finishing them off.

Nick Young
11-13-2015, 06:28 PM
Religion of peace gonna be peaceful:facepalm

Nick Young
11-13-2015, 06:30 PM
So the obvious solution is to import more Muslims. :facepalm

If there was a Mohammed looking down on us, he'd be laughing at the European's stupidity and self destructive behavior. :facepalm

No wonder these terrorists are so emboldened, the Europeanstudy are doing half the work for them, they just have to work on finishing them off.
Mohammad was a f*cking visionary genius. Of all the religions, his is the one with the best plans for aggressive expansion. I don't think any other man in history was more influential than Mohammad. Christianity has evoked some violent rampages, but never on the level or scale that Islam has had. Don't forget the Ottoman Turks!

The world is going to all Muslim in 500 years, nothing we can do about it. Their blueprint for expansion is too solid.

HitandRun Reggie
11-13-2015, 06:53 PM
Mohammad was a f*cking visionary genius. Of all the religions, his is the one with the best plans for aggressive expansion. I don't think any other man in history was more influential than Mohammad. Christianity has evoked some violent rampages, but never on the level or scale that Islam has had. Don't forget the Ottoman Turks!

The world is going to all Muslim in 500 years, nothing we can do about it. Their blueprint for expansion is too solid.

Europe will be 90% Muslim in 1/5th that time. But I doubt the world will ever become wholly Muslim. Some crazy Muslims will find a way to wipe out the human race long before that. :oldlol:

Nick Young
11-13-2015, 06:57 PM
Europe will be 90% Muslim in 1/5th that time. But I doubt the world will ever become wholly Muslim. Some crazy Muslims will find a way to wipe out the human race long before that. :oldlol:
I don't think so. If everyone is Muslim, there will still be some warfare of course, but I think things will be alright.

The Golden Age of the Muslim Empire was a pretty good time in the world.

NumberSix
11-13-2015, 07:00 PM
I don't think so. If everyone is Muslim, there will still be some warfare of course, but I think things will be alright.

The Golden Age of the Muslim Empire was a pretty good time in the world.
There was never a "golden age". You're listening to revisionist pseudo history.

Nick Young
11-13-2015, 07:07 PM
There was never a "golden age". You're listening to revisionist pseudo history.
Not at all. So many mathematical discoveries were made, so much great architecture and philosophy, Muslims, Christians and Jews lived side by side in peace, it was a pretty good time for the people in that region, especially compared to the rest of the world.

NumberSix
11-13-2015, 07:14 PM
Not at all. So many mathematical discoveries were made, so much great architecture and philosophy, Muslims, Christians and Jews lived side by side in peace, it was a pretty good time for the people in that region, especially compared to the rest of the world.
:facepalm

Try to come up with 1 advancement from that period that didn't come from the Assyrians, Greeks, Zoroastrian Persians or the Indians. I can think of literally 1.

Don't confuse the people who made these advancements with the warlords who ruled the land at the time.

Nick Young
11-13-2015, 07:21 PM
:facepalm

Try to come up with 1 advancement from that period that didn't come from the Assyrians, Greeks, Zoroastrian Persians or the Indians. I can think of literally 1.

Don't confuse the people who made these advancements with the warlords who ruled the land at the time.
Persians were already Muslim for the most part by then
https://c2.staticflickr.com/6/5519/10873157246_7d6dc62f9f_b.jpg

Also this was after the golden age, but Muslims created this
http://www.imaginative-traveller.com/wp-content/uploads/agra_india_taj_mahal2.jpg

Muslims were also the first coffee brewers.

And the great philosopher Maimonides was around then. He was Jewish but Muslim leaders let him do what he wanted in peace and gave patronage to him.

Islam when practiced peacefully was pretty good.

It is only the past 200 years that it has gone hardcore insane neo-dark ages mode.

NumberSix
11-13-2015, 07:33 PM

http://www.imaginative-traveller.com/wp-content/uploads/agra_india_taj_mahal2.jpg

And the great philosopher Maimonides was around then. He was Jewish but Muslim leaders let him do what he wanted in peace and gave patronage to him.

It is only the past 200 years that it has gone hardcore insane neo-dark ages mode.you have no idea what you're talking about. The only reason it even spread was because the Persians and Byzantines decimated each other so badly that they no longer were able told hold such large amounts of land. They withdrew from places like Egypt and it was just sitting there ripe for the taking.

Nick Young
11-13-2015, 07:34 PM
you have no idea what you're talking about. The only reason it even spread was because the Persians and Byzantines decimated each other so badly that they no longer were able told hold such large amounts of land. They withdrew from places like Egypt and it was just sitting there ripe for the taking.
Islamic Golden Age was 8th to 16th century, breh.

NumberSix
11-13-2015, 07:35 PM
Islamic Golden Age was 8th to 16th century, breh.
I'm aware of what time period we are talking about.

Nick Young
11-13-2015, 07:38 PM
I'm aware of what time period we are talking about.
Persians became Muslims early in the start of the golden age.

NumberSix
11-13-2015, 07:40 PM
Persians became Muslims early in the start of the golden age.
Which wouldn't have happened had they not been so weakened due to their battles with the Byzantines.

Nick Young
11-13-2015, 07:42 PM
Which wouldn't have happened had they not been so weakened due to their battles with the Byzantines.
It still happened though. Muslims picked up the W in Iran, can't take that away from them, and once Persia became Islamicized it was a pretty pleasant place.

NumberSix
11-13-2015, 07:46 PM
It still happened though. Muslims picked up the W in Iran, can't take that away from them, and once Persia became Islamicized it was a pretty pleasant place.
It was before it became islamized. It was already a developed, civilized culture.

Nick Young
11-13-2015, 07:48 PM
It was before it became islamized. It was already a developed, civilized culture.
And continued to be after Islam arrived. That goes to show you that the religion doesn't always create violent hellholes like what is currently happening in the middle east.

NumberSix
11-13-2015, 07:54 PM
And continued to be after Islam arrived. That goes to show you that the religion doesn't always create violent hellholes like what is currently happening in the middle east.
Guess again. The Persians were zoroastrians, not "people of the book". The takeover wasn't smooth sailing. Where are the zoroastrians now?

Nick Young
11-13-2015, 07:55 PM
Guess again. The Persians were zoroastrians, not "people of the book". The takeover wasn't smooth sailing. Where are the zoroastrians now?
Most of them converted to Islam.

I know a few Zoroastrians are in America.

Their religion sucks and they're fire worshipers. There are a ton of religions that were nearly driven extinct throughout history. It's what happens to most religions. Not every religion is christianity, Hinduism or Islam.

9erempiree
11-13-2015, 08:14 PM
I actually trust future Americans to defend themselves if the world was being taken over by Muslims.

bluechox2
11-13-2015, 08:19 PM
we need more guns

Gus Hemmingway
11-13-2015, 08:37 PM
I actually trust future Americans to defend themselves if the world was being taken over by Muslims.

Or an alien invasion, or zombies, or Laker fans

BigNBAfan
11-13-2015, 10:37 PM
http6_7d6dc62f9f_b.jpg

http://www.ijpg

It is only the past 200 years that it has gone hardcore insane neo-dark ages mode.

Are you stupid? Those were built with hindu slaves.

Nick Young
11-13-2015, 10:38 PM
Are you stupid? Those were built with hindu slaves.
Who designed and engineered it?

The blue mosque in Iran was built by Hindu slaves? I never knew there were many Hindu slaves in Iran.

bladefd
11-14-2015, 02:50 AM
Muslims are known for Algebra, some big astronomy findings (many stars named after them finding them long before telescopes), early scientific method, some early key findings of chemistry/medicine, few new art styles, creative writing (Aladdin, Ali baba and 40 thieves, etc), poetry, new ideas in trade/commerce/finance (credit, different currency notions), translated writings from other parts of the globe for preservation, philosophy, early key findings in geometry/calculus/trigonometry, new styles of architecture, other stuff you can Google up as I don't know everything.

That was their golden age. As they began to decline, Europe began to flourish with the age of enlightenment.

NumberSix
11-14-2015, 04:49 AM
Muslims are known for Algebra, some big astronomy findings (many stars named after them finding them long before telescopes), early scientific method, some early key findings of chemistry/medicine, few new art styles, creative writing (Aladdin, Ali baba and 40 thieves, etc), poetry, new ideas in trade/commerce/finance (credit, different currency notions), translated writings from other parts of the globe for preservation, philosophy, early key findings in geometry/calculus/trigonometry, new styles of architecture, other stuff you can Google up as I don't know everything.

That was their golden age. As they began to decline, Europe began to flourish with the age of enlightenment.
You have to understand, we are westerners. Due to geography, things from the east had to go through the Middle East before they got to the west.

Take for example what we call "Arabic numerals". They're not Arabic, they're indian. The Arabs adopted indian numerals, but at the time, westerners didn't know that. They just knew that they got them from the Arabs. We still call them Arabic numerals even though the Arabs were just the middle man in spreading indian numerals.

There's a lot of that.

pauk
11-14-2015, 05:03 AM
lol... even you are far more Muslim than they will ever be, considering you probably havent broken the 1st damn rule in the book yet... killing an innocent / randomly killing innocents including the regular joe actual muslim among them, many of those victims even today were your casual muslims aswell, do they care? do you care? Certainly not... You would think if they were actual Muslims they would first let a muslim like me know they were going to shoot me & my friend & my fellow fans up who cheer/watch a soccer game and have a good time after work.... heck, if they are "Muslim" like only them and YOU (islamophobs) say, then i surely am not Muslim anyways then which includes 99.9% of the rest of us reading the wrong book, i guess i need to pick up my butter knife and try execute the first random guy i see outside so i also can be a Muslim in your eyes, preferably that neighbour right now with his lawnmower, damn... *brb*

plowking
11-14-2015, 08:16 AM
lol... even you are far more Muslim than they will ever be, considering you probably havent broken the 1st damn rule in the book yet... killing an innocent / randomly killing innocents including the regular joe actual muslim among them, many of those victims even today were your casual muslims aswell, do they care? do you care? Certainly not... You would think if they were actual Muslims they would first let a muslim like me know they were going to shoot me & my friend & my fellow fans up who cheer/watch a soccer game and have a good time after work.... heck, if they are "Muslim" like only them and YOU (islamophobs) say, then i surely am not Muslim anyways then which includes 99.9% of the rest of us reading the wrong book, i guess i need to pick up my butter knife and try execute the first random guy i see outside so i also can be a Muslim in your eyes, preferably that neighbour right now with his lawnmower, damn... *brb*

What kind of logic is this?

They clearly identify themselves as Muslims. Under your assumption there are no bad religious people at all... Your post shows a lack of understanding, and furthermore you deflect and place blame on non Muslims automatically in your post. :oldlol:
They are Muslims, end of story.

fiddy
11-14-2015, 08:40 AM

Further proof, they arent very smart, the talibans that built the taj mahal had their country fail due to excessive spending on luxury lmao

kurple
11-14-2015, 09:30 AM
What kind of logic is this?

They clearly identify themselves as Muslims. Under your assumption there are no bad religious people at all... Your post shows a lack of understanding, and furthermore you deflect and place blame on non Muslims automatically in your post. :oldlol:
They are Muslims, end of story.
Why does it matter if they are muslims or not?? This is not an islamic act.. Crazy people do crazy things

kurple
11-14-2015, 09:32 AM
Further proof, they arent very smart, the talibans that built the taj mahal had their country fail due to excessive spending on luxury lmao
they arent smart?

Thats like me saying all americans are fat and stupid, and all Bulgarians are bald and **** their sisters

NumberSix
11-14-2015, 10:13 AM
Why does it matter if they are muslims or not?? This is not an islamic act.. Crazy people do crazy things
When Christians tell you that they believe homosexuality is sinful because the bible tells them it is, do you doubt it?

step_back
11-14-2015, 10:24 AM

You can't cherry pick all the good that's been done in the name of Islam and simply say that all the bad is nothing to do with it. Muslims have to start admitting that there's a very dangerous and extremist side that exists within the Religion you share. When you say it's got nothing to do with Islam it looks like you're just brushing it off.

You say they're not Muslims, they say you're not a Muslim. So who is?

fiddy
11-14-2015, 10:33 AM
they arent smart?

Thats like me saying all americans are fat and stupid, and all Bulgarians are bald and **** their sisters
Just take a look at modern day UAE and Saudi Arabia and look at their spending

kurple
11-14-2015, 10:42 AM
You can't cherry pick all the good that's been done in the name of Islam and simply say that all the bad is nothing to do with it. Muslims have to start admitting that there's a very dangerous and extremist side that exists within the Religion you share. When you say it's got nothing to do with Islam it looks like you're just brushing it off.

You say they're not Muslims, they say you're not a Muslim. So who is?
Who is saying they're not Muslim?

What I'm saying is who the **** cares? Because 99% of Muslims in the world condem these acts

knickballer
11-14-2015, 10:46 AM

What I'm saying is who the **** cares? Because 99% of Muslims in the world condem these acts

Depends. Muslims from the Balkans without a doubt. But Muslims from the Middle East? I'm not sure and I'd put that number around 90%. Just look at some some PEW stats conducted which in some muslim countries.

kurple
11-14-2015, 10:48 AM
Depends. Muslims from the Balkans without a doubt. But Muslims from the Middle East? I'm not sure and I'd put that number around 90%. Just look at some some PEW stats conducted which in some muslim countries.
Have you not seen the millions of Muslims walking from the Middle East, just to get away this

step_back
11-14-2015, 10:51 AM

Come on man, the go to response is to say they're not Muslim or this isn't a part of Islam. If you've never heard that before you're either living under a rock or you're lying. If all the Quran does is preach peace and love how can people so violently misinterpret it? I'm genuinely interested.

Perhaps the people who heard "Allahu Akbar" before they got shot care?

LJJ
11-14-2015, 12:39 PM
Have you not seen the millions of Muslims walking from the Middle East, just to get away this

Walking away from what? Conservative, oppressive Islam? Because that's not what they are walking away from.

All the people in Syria with somewhat moderate ideology who live in a warzone fled their homes.....to Assad. Assad takes care of the biggest portion of the refugees, keeping them safe from Islamist violence and oppression. (in the short term, and the long term)

The people fleeing away from Syria? They are mostly the conservative, Islamist muslims. The people who's family is fighting as part of IS, Al Qaeda or alongside them. They don't want to personally suffer the violence, but they do support turning Syria into an Islamist theocracy and they do support the violence against apostates and infidels.

And they will pose a threat in the future. Just like the conservative Muslims already in Europe pose a threat right now, resulting in these attacks.

kurple
11-14-2015, 12:52 PM
Perhaps the people who heard "Allahu Akbar" before they got shot care?
Of course they care.. But i think they wouldve cared more about the fact that they got shot. And not what the crazy ****er said before they were shot

kurple
11-14-2015, 12:54 PM
Walking away from what? Conservative, oppressive Islam? Because that's not what they are walking away from.

All the people in Syria with somewhat moderate ideology who live in a warzone fled their homes.....to Assad. Assad takes care of the biggest portion of the refugees, keeping them safe from Islamist violence and oppression. (in the short term, and the long term)

The people fleeing away from Syria? They are mostly the conservative, Islamist muslims. The people who's family is fighting as part of IS, Al Qaeda or alongside them. They don't want to personally suffer the violence, but they do support turning Syria into an Islamist theocracy and they do support the violence against apostates and infidels.

And they will pose a threat in the future. Just like the conservative Muslims already in Europe pose a threat right now, resulting in these attacks.

:yaohappy:

Nick Young
11-14-2015, 02:47 PM
It clearly is an Islamic act as the act was carried out in the name of Islam.

Did you ever read the Koran? Here are some words from the founder of Islam, Mohammad, that he wrote in the holy book of Islam, the Koran

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

[2.190] ...fight in the way of Allah with those who fight with you...[2.191] And kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from whence they drove you out, and persecution is severer than slaughter, and do not fight with them at the Sacred Mosque until they fight with you in it, but if they do fight you, then slay them; such is the recompense of the unbelievers.

It is likely if Mohammad was alive today, he would be proud of what ISIS is doing and accomplishing. They are only doing the same shit Mohammad and his followers were doing across the Arab peninsula back when Mohammad was still alive. Only difference is ISIS uses bombs and guns while Mohammad and his army used arrows and swords.